So far great experience. I had a few problems and they were fixed in 24 hours. Great experience. I love the space and the garage. New washer and dryer. I have no complaints so far as a resident

Great community and management , we have just renewed our lease for the 3rd year! Our maintenance team is timely on repair requests. Our pool is always sparkling and our lawn are is always well taken care of.

I have lived at Delmar Villas since February of 2017. Things are taken care of quickly But it took a whole year to fix a cabinet door, I was told I would get my carpet replaced and my blinds fixed when I renewed my lease January and that never happened even though I renewed for the whole another year. Other than that they are pretty good.

WAY too expensive, taking advantage of oil industry and overcharging everyone, many of us don't work in oil field. Only positive is the size.

Delmar Villas has been our favorite place to live. It’s been perfect for our growing family and has made it easy on us! Landscaping needs work. I don’t like taking my dogs outside because of the stickers they get and also bring back into the home.

My husband and I really love living here. The apartments are roomy and everyone i have met here have been super nice. The only negative thing i have to say is the parking is limited and tight.

We've enjoyed our new home here at Delmar Villas. Love the layout of the space in our townhome and the cost of living isn't as outrageous as it is with many of the other apartments in Midland.

Nice small community feel. Everyone is friendly. No crime or issues. Maintenance is where I deduct 1/2 star as its a continuous thing to keep calling until items get fixed but they do eventually get fixed.

Jacqueline The resident manager is exceptional. She has help me through some tough times and has a great heart. I would recommend Delmar Villas to anyone.

I would not recommend this property. I have been there for more than four years. I have requested several times to have my carpets shampooed or replaced and has been denied several times. So disappointing

We need to have the hot tub fixed I need to get some shutters in my apartment so it does leave me with just about 2 stars. You really need to put more into fixing things on site

I enjoy living at Delmar Villa. Everyone in the office is great and always have a smile on their faces. The community is comfortable and fun.

Perfect location central to everything you could possibly need quite neighborhood and a friendly staff management made moving in so easy then made sure I'd everything I needed

I moved in a week ago and I’m so happy here. These Townhouses are just amazing from inside out. The neighborhood is quite, clean and friendly. I absolutely love the master bedroom. Its big space from inside. Now the staff omg I don’t even know where to began with the staff. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced they go above and beyond. When we first moved in our stuff had not arrived my husband and I have 3 kids. When the office knew they brought us food a microwave and a mattress. My husband and I nearly bold out in tears. I’m so thankful for Jacky & Brooke. Being relocated in a new city was hard other apartments treated us like dirt. These two ladies showed us midland isn’t so bad. The maintenance lady is a sweetheart as well she gets the job done in a blink of an eye literally she’s fast and caring to your needs. I’m so happy here. I feel safe. We are definitely happy here.

Nice. Just moved here about a week ago so I haven't been here long enough to say much. Spacious and roomy enough for a family of 3-4. That's all.

We have really enjoyed living here! It’s very quiet and the home was very nice! Definitely recommend Delmar Villas to anyone! They take care of you here

Been living here for about 2 weeks now. Although there was some issues about the apartment being ready on time, but now everything is done and place feels like home

I just moved here from another state therefore, I had to do everything over the phone. The office manager "Jacqi" was an great deal of help and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do before my move-in date. I had a smooth transition and everything was ready to go when I moved in.

Great experience so far. Quiet community. Close to work. Rent is decent. Clean. Friendly. Helpful. Discounts. In order. Been here for a year almost and no complaints

Maintenance sucks. Doesn't do what is needed to check for the source of an issue. When "fixing" something, ruins another thing and does nothing to fix that. Neighborhood has too many dogs that bark almost all day every single day. We stay in our apartment and far away from staff. Jacque is the only tolerable person. As long as we aren't being bothered we're pretty good.

I enjoy living at Delmar Villas. Great apartment homes. I love the double car garage and my outdoor deck. I wish I did have 2 bathrooms in my unit

We have only been here 1 week but it is a clean and comfortable little community. Jackee in the front office is also a great person to work with!

We were recommended to Delmar Villas by current residents and couldn't have had a quicker and smoother transition! Jackie was so kind and welcoming!

I just moved in, but so far the only thing I'm not crazy about is the kitchen, other than that I'm very happy. That we moved here. Apartments are dated, but well kept.

I like this place, the neighborhood is quiet and we haven't had any issues. Parking can be a little rough sometimes though. I like that the front door doesn't face the street.