Delmar Villas
4 stars43 Reviews

So far great experience. I had a few problems and they were fixed in 24 hours. Great experience. I love the space and the garage. New washer and dryer. I have no complaints so far as a resident
Great community and management , we have just renewed our lease for the 3rd year! Our maintenance team is timely on repair requests. Our pool is always sparkling and our lawn are is always well taken care of.
I have lived at Delmar Villas since February of 2017. Things are taken care of quickly But it took a whole year to fix a cabinet door, I was told I would get my carpet replaced and my blinds fixed when I renewed my lease January and that never happened even though I renewed for the whole another year. Other than that they are pretty good.
WAY too expensive, taking advantage of oil industry and overcharging everyone, many of us don't work in oil field. Only positive is the size.
Delmar Villas has been our favorite place to live. It’s been perfect for our growing family and has made it easy on us! Landscaping needs work. I don’t like taking my dogs outside because of the stickers they get and also bring back into the home.
My husband and I really love living here. The apartments are roomy and everyone i have met here have been super nice. The only negative thing i have to say is the parking is limited and tight.
We've enjoyed our new home here at Delmar Villas. Love the layout of the space in our townhome and the cost of living isn't as outrageous as it is with many of the other apartments in Midland.
Nice small community feel. Everyone is friendly. No crime or issues. Maintenance is where I deduct 1/2 star as its a continuous thing to keep calling until items get fixed but they do eventually get fixed.
Jacqueline The resident manager is exceptional. She has help me through some tough times and has a great heart. I would recommend Delmar Villas to anyone.
I would not recommend this property. I have been there for more than four years. I have requested several times to have my carpets shampooed or replaced and has been denied several times. So disappointing