DelRay Tower

4.3

4.3

Trisha
Getting approved was a slow process but everything worked out on time. The apartment was very clean and move in ready. I had one issue that was addressed right away.
Karen
I am very pleased with my apartment in the Calvert. (I lived here many years ago when there was no washer/dryer or other necessities in the apartment.) I am especially pleased with the response to any request for repairs and the employees that do the repairs. The Calvert has become what residents need - a HOME!
Claire
Feels exactly like home! The big windows are very nice! Just wish I had an option to darken the curtain/blinds during the daytime, especially in the summer and on my days off. I find myself wearing shades in my apartment because its too bright in here, to relax. Also, I Love to stay but it’s getting expensive.
Georgina
I just moved in today and I am home! From the front desk welcome by Jay to the support of Lilian and Rodrigo, service and quality describes DelRay Tower :)
Eliza
So far its been good. Only had issues with leasing office with emails. Had to email 3 times to receive a response. But all in all its good. Front desk staff is incredible
Yiu
I recently relocated here from out of state for work. DelRay Tower is conveniently located close to my office in Arlington, all of the basic necessities, and also things to see/do on my off time. The staff has been helpful and the residents are friendly. I will likely enjoy living here for long time.
Dezhor
The concierge is always very helpful. I am new to the area, they are always ready to help. I recommended a few friends that are also relocating to the area to fill out an application for Delray.
Robin
Rod has been a great help and very patient with me as I am moving from out of state and called him several times. He was always very professional and very helpful. I am looking forward to moving to Delray Tower.
Quddsia
Once I walked into the apartment for a tour I fell in love instantly. First thing I always look for is the cleanliness for the complex and neighborhood it fulfilled my expectations. The Demos gave me an awesome tour, explained me everything about the apartment and the different amenities. I would definitely recommend this place to others.
Sara
I love the location, and the price is affordable. The amenities in the building are great. They have resident Activities throughout the month as well