DelRay Tower

4.3

4.3

Alexis
Great quiet, clean, and luxurious apartment space. The apartment staff is very polite and helpful for all your needs. Truly an amazing place to call home.

Luis
Just moved in yesterday, but so far everyone has been welcoming the location is perfect and the people there are supper attentive to detail..

Georgina
Awesome place to live at. I love my place :) I love the location and the many ambiance’s where I can just take a break and enjoy a cup of coffee or a good book 📖

Gerald
Moved in 2 weeks ago and so far everything has been great. Maintenance request was resolved in a timely manner and staff has been attentive. The views from the top floors looking over the Potomac and into DC are fabulous and the Del Ray neighborhood is just what we were hoping for. Lots of great dining and shopping options right out your doorstep. Apartment itself is nice, you do have to get creative with storage space but that is to be expected.

Serra
Delray Tower is a great building to live in. Friendly neighbors and extremely convenient to everything - shops, groceries, old town, DC, etc

Amrita
Great community. Helpful and friendly staff. Prompt maintenance service. Great neighborhood. Also has a cool gym. The gym is equipped with good machines and a yoga room.

Olivia
We have had a rocky start with some maintenance issues, but the maintenance staff has been speedy, responsive, and kind. Management has been extremely accommodating as well.

Christina
Just moved in. Love the apartment complex and the concierge. Management did not dona great job of welcoming us in and showing us the community.

Sara
about 2 months ago
We have recently move to Delray Tower and since the application process we’ve had great experience. The leasing office was so helpful during the process and so far we did not have any issue. We really love our place here and the building is always clean and quiet.

Cherron
about 2 months ago
I just renewed my lease. However, it wasn’t because of how amazing DelRay Tower is. I went back and forth for so long but the neighborhood and me not feeling like packing up is what pulled me back in. My previous reviews stand. It seems no one cares about this place anymore. From the smoke that fills the courtyard to the interior and nothing is ever done about it… in a smoke free building that we all signed in agreement to. With Concierge no longer 24hrs and security that patrols for like an hour, we’re stuck dealing with loud courtyard parties and smoking being midnight. The last time I complained, it was suggested I move away from the Courtyard. For ME to move. As far as the coffee machine working and cleanliness of public spaces, it always depends on WHO is working Concierge for the day. Jay NEVER misses. No one responds to my complaints anymore. Nothing changes and no one responds. Don’t let me be a day late on rent though, they use every means to reach me.