DelRay Tower

4.2

4.2

Phonomenal location with friendly staff and maintenance workers. Quiet community where you can feel safe and neighbors are friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend residing here.
I’ve really enjoyed living here. All the staff are really nice and helpful! The amenities are also really nice. I’ve used the Starbucks coffee machine many times.
I love the location of DelRay Tower and its proximity to everything! I also love our rooftop track which allows me to walk non-stop in the perfect weather. I look forward to showing my guests the building and its wonderful amenities.
My experience with the staff working at Delray Towers has been great. When there were challenges, everyone from the Concierge to the Leasing Agent and the Community Manager stepped up to correct all issues to ensure that my needs were met as a resident. I love my new home and the amenities.
So far the apartment is absolutely amazing 😍😍 The only concern I have is making those that visit us pay for parking. In my opinion it doesn’t seem all that fair, since we as residents also pay for parking
We just moved in, but so far everything with the management team has been great! We are looking forward to our new home, exploring the area and meeting more staff and residents.
Brand new resident, don't move in until September. But got positive impression of the community during the tour, everyone seems happy and inclusive. Looking forward to joining in.
Excellent!!! Costumer service is unbelievable. They are always willing to help. I am so happy that I live here and I would definitely recommend
It has been good so far. I cannot wait to experience more. It seems like a very nice place to live but the units are a smaller than expected. I also find it odd that the parking is not included in the rent.
So far so good. Community is nice. People are cool. Apartment is sick. Service has been good so far. I'm really just filling this out to get rewards sooooooo