Delwyn

4.8

4.8

The Delwyn is luxury living in a perfect location! The building is maintained and always clean. The outdoor space is a bit of peace in the city environment. The apartment themselves are stunning!
After living at Delwyn for three months, I'm confident to say that this is absolutely a great community. Responsible and polite management team, warm and friendly neighbors, spotless amenities, all embedded in this quiet neighborhood close to supermarkets, train stations and daycares. Very happy that I "made the move".
So far, so good. I have only been here for one month, but every one I have met has been very nice, the building is clean and quiet. It has been a good move so far.
Recently moved in, great experience. Delwyn staff very helpful and very responsive. Building very neat and clean. Love the location- very convenient.
Leah was so helpful and amazing. I love the amenities i can’t wait to live here! My apartment is simply beautiful. I love the outdoor scenery. I can’t wait for the pool but patience is a key! I’m really
I'm happy with my new home at Delwyn. My apartment is spacious and has a good layout. The neighborhood is quiet and close to parks and daycares, which is great for family with young kids.
Have had a great experience so far!!! Everyone has been nice and helpful. The unit is great, it is a pleasure coming home every evening. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and very flexible when I had a deadline to move out to Philly for work. Awesome experience and enjoying my apartment so far!
Great so far! My only concern is the people who smoke weed and it’s so strong on the elevator. Maybe a fragrance can be placed in the elevator. Overall, I love it here.
Just a few people not following rules. Dogs unleashed in the halls. Also, the fire alarms went off and no announcement was made, since no management was in the building.