Delwyn

4.8

4.8

Delwyn is a brand new building with nice amenities inside apartment and in the common space. The staff and neighbors here are all very friendly.
Everything about the Delwyn has been perfect so far. The staff is present and extremely helpful and the residents are kind! I highly recommend this community!
Excellent customer service and communication with the leasing staff. Always able to answer any questions and very responsive to all of our needs!
Community is really nice. Everything is at walkable distance like acme, cvs, target, banks. There is game room in building which makes easy to play games.
Always there to help with anything needed, quick to respond to all problems that may arise. The building is gorgeous, have everything needed!
So far it’s been great living here, the building and neighborhood are very nice. the residents are nice and friendly, most of them are very considerate to the other residents which makes living there easier for everyone.
From the moment I called, until the time I tour, I felt this would be the best place for me. I was greeted by the Leasing agent, Ms. Geena Palmer, with the professionalism as anyone would appreciate.
The Delwyn is a great apartment community and the staff are wonderful. I wish a few minor tweaks were made when the community was built but other than that, I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the Delwyn.
Great community to be a part off. Property manager and staff are very accommodating. They listen to tenants issues and concerns and act on them quickly.