Delwyn

4.6

4.6

Rui
I'm a current resident at Delwyn and have lived here for 6 months. Everything was great until 1 month ago except for that the community manager disappeared suddenly with no substitute. I need to reach to the management team to ask some questions about lease, and tried email, phone call, resident portal and every way I can. Nobody ever responds. This is driving us crazy!
Marian
Almost full occupancy and still doing great! Just the mail room needs to be organized better. Sometimes I cannot find mail since it’s at the door, near mailboxes, or in the actual mail room.
Jasmine
A wonderful place to call home. My apartment is perfect. The property management team is very engaged to the residents wants, needs and concerns. Only things missing are a 24 hour front desk person and a swimming pool. This place is a hidden gem❤️
Julia
The Delwyn is luxury living in a perfect location! The building is maintained and always clean. The outdoor space is a bit of peace in the city environment. The apartment themselves are stunning!
Ziyue
After living at Delwyn for three months, I'm confident to say that this is absolutely a great community. Responsible and polite management team, warm and friendly neighbors, spotless amenities, all embedded in this quiet neighborhood close to supermarkets, train stations and daycares. Very happy that I "made the move".
Barbara
So far, so good. I have only been here for one month, but every one I have met has been very nice, the building is clean and quiet. It has been a good move so far.
JoAnn
Recently moved in, great experience. Delwyn staff very helpful and very responsive. Building very neat and clean. Love the location- very convenient.
Gabrielle
Leah was so helpful and amazing. I love the amenities i can’t wait to live here! My apartment is simply beautiful. I love the outdoor scenery. I can’t wait for the pool but patience is a key! I’m really
Rui
I'm happy with my new home at Delwyn. My apartment is spacious and has a good layout. The neighborhood is quiet and close to parks and daycares, which is great for family with young kids.
Zakiyyah
Have had a great experience so far!!! Everyone has been nice and helpful. The unit is great, it is a pleasure coming home every evening. Would definitely recommend.