Delwyn

4.6

4.6

Marian
It’s been going great! Plenty of friendly faces, residents utilizing the amenities, and more time seeing the pets! I’m enjoying being here!!
Katrina
I love how modern clean and well keep the common areas are. Building Community is just the right size . Conveniently located just a few steps away to restaurants, market and other shops at the bala cynwyd shopping center. Neighbors are friendly. Great place to live.
Ziyue
2 months ago
Good experience overall. I just wished the management team is bigger, so there is always someone on site. Also, I hope there can be more flexible lease terms, even at slightly higher monthly rates.
Rui
3 months ago
I enjoyed living at Delwyn for the past 6+ months. the location is convenient and close to everything, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, and even daycares. Also like the fact that this building is pet-friendly.
Peter
4 months ago
I have really enjoyed my experience at the Delwyn apartment complex, it is a great place with very high quality, love the staff and everything about it.
Barbara
4 months ago
Leah and Christian are great and I love my apartment. Recent events have made me uncomfortable and residents who blatantly ignoring rules to make our community safe, for example, bringing cars into the garage that don't belong there. I wish everyone would play by the rules.
Jasmine
4 months ago
Definitely a hidden gem in Bala Cynwyd. The environment of this place I call home is welcoming, cozy, people friendly and sound proof. Considering most of us work from home I must say its pretty quiet. I appreciate the lounge area and office nooks when you need to get out the house but not too far.
Marian
4 months ago
Starting to feel uneasy with some constant elevator issues and incidences. Also, neighbors are very messy and leaving spills and harsh smells in the elevator.
Ziyue
5 months ago
Overall good experience. I'm very happy with the facilities, maintenance, location and environment. My only complaint is about the management -- there was nearly a month that I couldn't find anyone to confirm my rental history and payment when the community manage was on medical leave. I really think there should always be someone I can get in touch with on the phone.
Rui
7 months ago
I'm a current resident at Delwyn and have lived here for 6 months. Everything was great until 1 month ago except for that the community manager disappeared suddenly with no substitute. I need to reach to the management team to ask some questions about lease, and tried email, phone call, resident portal and every way I can. Nobody ever responds. This is driving us crazy!