Denim Scottsdale

4.2

4.2

The grounds are not suitable for wheelchairs or even strollers. But if you need to park close for easy access, this is not the place to come.
Good overall! The amenities are good and the neighborhood is safe and quiet. Maintenance has been a little slow to fix issues but I know a lot of things happen so I'm trying to be patient. Overall, I do enjoy living here
Amenities are great! Work order is taking longer than expected. I love the dog parks and two fitness centers. The pools are always clean and the residents are friendly.
After living at Denim for 4 months and can say nothing about positive things. The negatives that have occurred have been fixed promptly. Overall, I would recommend this place to friends and family!
great place to live with lots of amenities for my dog and i! enjoying the endless sunshine and we are adjusting to the heat. we love the dog washing station!
Nice location near Oldtown and freeways and airport the apartment has three swimming pools the price is ok but that same all over the city thank you
Great community here at Denim Scottsdale. Great location near Old Town and its walking distance. Its been home for me for years. Staff is excellent from the front office to the maintenance and cleaning crew.
Great place to live! Four whole pools and two gyms to choose from. Great customer service too. Close to a golf course and a dog park so they have everything you need.
I love denim the apartments are so modern! Area is perfect very lively but quiet at the same time. The residents and staff are so friendly, this is a great place to be!
Lots of amenities! Great place to live! There have been a lot of modern renovations done to keep up with the Scottsdale atmosphere! I would highly recommend denim!