Denim Scottsdale is a great place to live at. The staff are super friendly. Always want me to help you. It’s great to live in a community that has a playground three different dog parks and pools. Has an overall family feel to it.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Absolutely love everything this community has to offer from the fast maintenance to the awesome amenities! Both gyms are kept spotless at all times.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Just moved in this past weekend and so far so good. Love the feel of the community and how homey the apartment feels. Only thing I wish was different is having propane grills everywhere. But, not a huge problem.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

No complaints at all, great staff. Complex is nice and clean. Dog friendly and my neighbors are nice as well. Facilities are kept clean as well.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

In general, this is a great community to live in. I have lived in this community since 2009 under different managements. The present management is very efficient. Staff are friendly. Requests are responded to very quickly whether it is for maintenance or other issues.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great people in the front office and all my neighbors are great. Is it pool weather yet? I want to hang out and enjoy the pool. I love the gym as well.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I like where I live. It's in a good area with access to lots to do, it's quiet and it's safe. The grounds are pretty nice. My only gripe is that the landscapers start working too early in the morning and it disturbs my sleep.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It's very quiet here, usually anyway, staff is typical nothing special for sure. The amenities are lacking electric car charging stations ehh 6/10 really, the rent is fairly reasonable and the location is ok.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim is a cool place to live. I like Scottsdale I also like living in Old Town which happens to be by the Barnes however I am not that big of a drinker but the proximity to the Greenbelt can be very desirable if you are that type of person who likes the color green or if you happen to like parts

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great location and amenities, walls are kind of thin and a few outlets don’t work but overall a very nice place. Walking distance to many restaurants and near old town

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living at Denim Scottsdale has been a very pleasant experience. There are never reasons to file noise complaints and the property feels safe.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

There are not enough parking spots (we don’t even have one designated one for our two bedroom) and they will find any way to charge you extra. Like double charging you for your electricity or lying about discounts for not having a parking spot like the lease said.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall not bad. I can hear everything the upstairs neighbor does, especially in the middle of night. Rent is higher than it should be for an older complex, even with upgrades. Ridiculous charge/deal for garbage pick up.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Excelente y seguro espacio para poder estar, con las suficientes áreas que uno necesita para estar cómoda. Las albercas, los gimnasios, acceso directo al club de golf. Una experiencia excelente

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

My experience at Denim has been great. The apartments itself are very modern and nice inside. The properties amenities such as the gyms and pools are great. Lastly the location to golf, old town, and scottsdale stadium is the best.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living in Denim Scottsdale has been a great decision so far. The amenities are awesome! The fitness center, pool area are totally renovated. The location is great too I can totally walk to Old Town. The apartment is comfy and worth it what we pay for it. I recommend this place :)

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Helpful staff and great facilities. Small gym has a strong scent like an overpowering air freshener. But other than that, everything is great.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It’s great and the updates keep rolling in. There are now access gates /cards for all locations making it secure The community is getting greener day by day

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I love living here! All the amenities (gym, 24 hour parcel delivery, dog washing parlor), and location is unbeatable. I've been here for years and recommend to anyone.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great place to live. Good vibes. It’s safe. And the location is great. I would recommend anyone to live here. They have everything you need.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have had the best time as a resident so far. The only downfall is the lack of parking. There are several people that I’ve seen where they have one vehicle and park in the visitor parking because it’s closer to their apartment. There have also been incidents where people bring home golf carts and have their vehicles in their spots while the golf carts take up the visitors spots. Not the golf carts for the complex but the ones that they use as taxis during the weekends. I would be happy to pay a little extra for a covered spot rather than having to fight for a spot as the second vehicle takes the 1 spot provided.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living in Denim Scottsdale has been a grea decision so far. The amenities are awesome! The ftness center, pool area and dog parks are totally renovated. The location is great too I can totally walk to Old Town. The apartment is comfy and worth it what we pay for it. I recommend this place :)

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I greatly appreciate staff commuication, neighbors and a secured facility. Staff unexpectedly helped resolve issues regarding payments. Nice

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The complex is always clean and the staff is always friendly. I appreciate the effort that is going into making the grounds look better as my building has been looking a little rough. I also like the treats the staff gives my dogs

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Since moving in January 4, my overall resident experience has been great. The newly renovated 1-bedroom units are wonderful too. I very much enjoy the on-site amenities at Denim Scottsdale including the new community pool, fitness center, basketball and tennis ball courts, and dog park. The location is also ideal in Old Town Scottsdale because of proximity to bike paths, parks, golf courses, bars and restaurants. In addition, the employees at Denim Scottsdale are exceptionally wonderful and friendly. They are responsive, diligent, helpful and personable. I also think the new landscaping will look excellent once completed. My favorite thing is being a 5 minute walk from Continental Golf Course. So far so good and I look forward to spending 2019 here and maybe even beyond that if things continue to go well.