Denim Scottsdale

Price is decent for the area. Good neighborhood and surroundings. Convenient location to work, shopping and parks. Overall I'm satisfied with my experience.
Amazing Atmosphere, I was in awe at the apartment when I saw it, the neighborhood and the location is perfect , the staff is great and very helpful.
I’ve just moved in but good experience thus far, nice community, friendly staff and well kept apartment despite being a classic and not renovated
Great community here in Scottsdale. My neighbors are great.. like walking around the place with my doggo. Can't wait to use the fire pit soon. Keep up the great work around here.
Awesome Experience to be here at Denim. Me and my family love to be a resident of Denim. Its near to Old Town and within budget. Will recommend.
I love Denim so far. The only thing that has been frustrating living here is not having enough parking/being able to buy another spot that’s covered. Few things could be a little more updated, but everything is nice enough. Not being able to use all our utilities during covid-19 is understandable, but upsetting we’re not getting a drop in rent each month because we can’t. So far the neighbors I’ve met are friendly, but hoping for more community events in the future like other apartments do. The staff is very friendly!
The community is well kept and the residence that I have encountered have all been more than fantastic! I have even referred a family member to apply for an apartment here.
The Denim has been a great home in Scottsdale! Everyone is so friendly and the location is perfect on the Greenbelt! I love living here and cannot wait to renew😊
Denim is located in a super convenient location, close to parks, schools, entertainment, and shopping! The back of the complex could use some sprucing up but overall we have enjoyed our time living here. Maintenance is awesome and always responds in a timely manner. Communication from management is pretty decent too, we are most of the time aware of any outages and they do their best to communicate any closures or things happening in the complex.
Great community and location right near old Town scottsdale. The gyms are really nice and so are the pools! I enjoy living here plus its dog friendly