Denim Scottsdale

4.2

4.2

Christine
18 minutes ago
Nice place to live with schools and shops near by. Kids like the swimming pools and exercise rooms. We have nice neighbors. Lots of dogs so watch where you step and walk. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Verified Resident
Timely repair requests and friendly customer service that is consistent and dependable. Staff go out of their way to make sure residents are taken care of.

Haley
Pretty good so far I am impressed by the pool. Maintenance is kind of slow our ceiling was falling down and it took a week for them to come.

Marie
This place has gone downhill since I’ve lived here. So many trees and shrubs were planted & most of them died. The light at the stairs is out, and has been for three weeks already. It’s dark & scary climbing up the stairs. People drive so fast in the parking lot. Someone keeps putting their trash in the back of my truck!!! That’s just so rude!! We all live here and we should be respectful!

Meghan
Mostly everything has been good since move in! We had a couple of hiccups with maintenance but the office called and resolved those issues promptly. We have also had some difficulties with package deliveries due to the package room being full, but those are easily resolved as well.

Robert
Leasing staff is always friendly and awesome workout rooms/pools. Super close to old town restaurants and bars. Was an easy choice to resign my lease here

Caleigh
Denim Scottsdale is an awesome community with great amenities. All my neighbors have been friendly and the staff has been very helpful with the move-in process.

Madeline
Just moved in but so far I’m loving it! I’ve met some amazing people right from the day of my move in! Shalie helped get everything ready for me, and I am so thankful for her! Looking forward to living here!

YongPing
Great location and friendly staffs/ Excellent maintenance team!Denim Apartments is a great complex. Community is great lots of variety great professional working adults in the area. Plus a beautiful golf course right near Apartments. There is a lot of amenities within the area that's walking distance. The pool and outdoor grill area is a very nice spot for families getting together. I would strongly recommend this Community to others!

Allison
The move in process was really easy and everyone was very helpful. I worked with Shalie as my leasing agent and she was awesome! She really helped me make sure I got the apartment I wanted.