Denim Scottsdale

We are living here since more than 2 years, really Amazing apartment. Beautiful infrastructure ,peaceful place, and great amenities . I really love this place.
Love South Scottsdale neighborhood and being so close to the Greenbelt. The pool areas are very pretty. They redid them and they are very colorful. The gym is awesome once we are allowed to use it.
We’ve been at denim for two years and for the price and the location I would definitely say it’s the best around. Office could be a bit more responsive but we haven’t had any major issues and always had a fast response from maintenance.
It’s nice and everyone here has been friendly so far. The trash valet is an amazing thing here. I also believe the facilities here are up to par.
The denim and the staff are all great. Happy to be a part of a safe and friendly community. It can get a little crowded on the weekends but some people like that in old town.
It was a great experience signing a lease here at Denim. I think I called in about 10 times and every time they picked up and answered all my questions with ease!
So far moving in here has been great! The only downside is that the gym still isn’t open :/ Other than that the staff have been extremely responsive and the neighbors have been very welcoming
The front office is very helpful! They are timely and are very descriptive in helping with any problems that may arise. They are kind, courteous, and truly care.
I’ve lived at Denim for over a year now and it’s been great. It’s in a great area of town. Thanks to everyone at Denim for keeping things safe!
So far, so good. I had a maintenance issue a couple of weeks ago that was addressed immediately. My 2 br, 2 bath is just right for me after downsizing from an 1800 sq ft house. Love the freedom of upkeep etc. Keep up the good work!