I truly love living here. I feel safe here with the gated community and safe area, the location is amazing so close to Old Town Scottsdale, restaurants, bars, shopping and bike paths. The staff here are always very friendly and willing to help in any way possible. I have had a great experience here since moving in June 1st.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living here has been amazing. We picked Denim as a place to live because of the beautiful property, the helpful staff, and great reviews online. Very clean property and amazing pools. The gyms are updated and organized. Would refer anyone to live at Denim.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living here has been great overall. The location is close to my work and the grocery store. We also have Old Town just around the corner so Ubering to bars is pretty cheap. The amenities are really nice and the staff is great!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I moved in about nine months ago. The leasing office staff is great. Milosz, the Manager, was specifically helpful. The property is amazing for three main reasons 1) Location (In the heart of Old Town). 2) Amenities (pools, gyms, dog parks, grills, fire pits). 3) Bang for your buck (I would say this place offers the most for your money anywhere in Scottsdale). Three months into my lease, I had my first maintenance issue. My hot water wasn't hot anymore. I accessed the Resident Portal and filled out a maintenance request at 7:30am. It is now 4:30pm, and I came home to a brand new water heater with the price tag still on it- Steaming water. I have since needed a couple maintenance requests that were taken care of within 24hrs. I look forward to a long stay here at the Denim

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale is friendly and has the perfect amenities in an amazing location, for a great price! I have been extremely pleased with my experience here!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

My experience at Denim have been wonderful. Been here for four months now and I have enjoyed it. The property is well kept and the location is perfect.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Had issues with the move in at first but I am now really enjoying this apartment complex. So clean and all the employees are so nice to me!!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The community is awesome. Still think the both gym's are good. All the staff I've talk to are very friendly. Maintenance staff and cleaning staff are great also. Y'all just keep doing great. And it's cool to see the pizza back on Thursday's.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

A lot of upgrades since we’ve moved in! Definitely has made improvements for the better! Great location close to all the restaurants ,shopping & night life.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The landscape in the back is terrible, the dog parks in the back stink, parking spots are small, the sidewalks end at a car park. Difficult to get groceries in/out, pool hours should be much later, no hot tub!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I like the amenities. I do not like the valet trash service and wish there was an opt out that would allow us to save money and walk the trash to the dumpster ourselves. Some of the office staff are not friendly and could benefit from some training to work with residents in a more friendly and professional manner

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Apartment is okay. Neighbors are fairly quiet in my building. The rent is expensive and the fees they tack on are ridiculous, but I guess it's a little cheaper than some other places located in the same general area. Overall, decent experience.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Awesome community here and great staff! Everyone is friendly and the amenities are very nice. It's also great having restaurants and grocery stores conveniently close.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I moved in about year ago. The leasing office staff is great. The property is amazing for three main reasons 1) Location (In the heart of Old Town). 2) Amenities (pools, gyms, dog parks, grills, fire pits). 3) Bang for your buck (I would say this place offers the most for your money anywhere in Scottsdale).

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim scottsdale apartments is probably the best place i've stayed at. I've moved around a lot and this complex, this location, the community is the great.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I’ve loved living here! The staff all have your best interest at heart and the complex is so well taken care of. If I didn’t get a job so far away from Denim, I wouldn’t be moving. I couldn’t recommend this place more!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

So far my experience has been very positive! I have a dog and all the dog amenities here are amazing, especially the dog park by the basketball court. We had one maintenance request that took a little long to complete, however, we submitted a 2nd maintenance totally separate issue request and it was completed within that next business day which was fantastic! I would definitely recommend Denim to my friends!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Living at denim Scottsdale is a family, caring, and amazing complex to live at. They have an amazing dog park where the community gets together to just hang out. This stuff gets any issues done in a timely manner. Thank you for all that you do.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I’ve been a resident here for about 4 months and it’s safe area that is in proximity to your everyday needs, such as grocery, gas, restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The office here is awesome and great people!! Love living here!!!whenever a problem or issue the staff is there and very helpful and kind!!in al my years of apartment most impressed from denim Scottsdale!!!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

A great place to live, great location, great amenities. The property is clean, quite and the staff are great as well. The only thing we do not care for is the fee to empy our trash. I can empty and take out my own trash 😉

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We are living in 1 bedroom flat and we like the amenities a lot. Surrounding are good and leasing officers are very much cooperative. It is nice and peaceful here.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Good community. Safe and secure with security guard at night, never had an issue with bad activity around the complex. BBQs need to be gas fed, they run out of gas often. Back pools need to be revamped. Back property needs to be taken care of like the “visible front is”.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Some of the neighbors are really nice and some are not. Overall it is a nice place to live. Sometimes dogs can be heard all night and all morning.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Rocky start but staff has been very accommodating and helpful to any problems. They are easy to communicate with and maintenance has been on top of any work orders needed