Denim Scottsdale

The first unit we moved in to was not even close to move in ready. Had not been cleaned at all and had a horrible stench like a basement filled with star cigarette smoke. Hair and dog kibble were on the floor and in drawers. After being here about a week the smell was still very much present. Then pipes underground burst causing water to leak through our floors. A plumber had to cut 3 holes in the walls of the living room and hallway. Took a week to get those patched, in which time we had roaches crawling through those holes. Took over a month for one to be ready for us and now costs us $100 more a month than the original unit we signed a lease for.
This community here is always something going on. With the new locks to parking apps and new carports. Its keeping up with the things happening. Great work to all the staff
Have not been here for long but happy thus far. Amenities are nice, neighbors are quiet and the location is prime. Denim is a great place for my family
It’s been great, the management and maintenance is reliable and responsive. Neighbors are friendly and quiet, complex is clean and well maintained. Love the amenities!
I love living at the denim! Great complex and friendly neighbors. We have some issues with shipping things to the apartment and nothing has been done about it and that is frustrating. A few other small things I think could help to be changed as well. Overall, happy with the place we have chosen to live at!!
Great neighborhood with extremely friendly neighbors. Crazy dog friendly as well! Definitely glad we made the choice to move into this community.
I really enjoy living in this complex so far! The leasing office has been really helpful and the community amenities are very nice! My apartment is very spacious and renovated!
I am safe, well-taken care of, heard, and comfortable. I have lived in Denim twice now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The staff are amazing people and the grounds are always very decently well-kept. Everyone is friendly and it’s close to everything I could ever need or want.
It has been good here overall with everything going on with COVID but still have neighbors who park in my assigned parking spot I gave up on calling the towing company.
I’m still relatively new here. So far I like it. The property is well kept and quiet. The neighbors are friendly. I love the pools, fitness centers and common areas. Little slices of paradise. I do wish I had come to see the apartments before signing a lease. I believed they had all be updated and now it seems more like it’s being done in phases. Not going to make or break the experience tho. I would also like a little more natural light in the living areas during the day - may explore finding a another place on property with better lighting.