Denim Scottsdale

4.2

4.2

Staff was very friendly and informative. Amenities are amazing and the available upgrades are very nice and clean. Very quite neighborhood and the views of hayden park in the morning are just beautiful.
We've lived here at Denim for almost 4yrs. Neighbors have always been friendly and courteous. There are some loud instances here and there but for the part, it's quiet. My kids love the park area with the basketball court. Everything is within walking, or biking distance. The green belt is easily accessible, which I love. Amenities have improved greatly.
Just moved into at Denim Scottsdale and have zero complaints. Front desk was nice and gave me all the info I needed to know about the property. Seems like a good community!
The reason why I live at denim is because you are super close to downtown Scottsdale, friendly neighbors, and apartments cute and affordable !
We have been living here for a few months now, and overall we are very happy! The only downside is that we live on the bottom floor so we can hear everything above us, however we were prepared for that since we picked the lower floor. Great location and very friendly community.
Overall the complex is very nice and the neighbors are extremely friendly. The only issue I have ever had living here is the package room and the maintenance staff. The package room is constantly filled with packages on the floor and not in lockers. I have had my package stolen multiple times only for the staff to say "tHe CaMeRaS dOnT wOrK. CaLl tHe PoLiCe" Which I did. And then my package somehow magically was returned (opened) to my locker. The maintenance staff have come into my apartment unannounced 4 times due to a "eRrOr iN tHe SyStEm". Overall 8/10.
I wish the amenities were better, heated pools or hot tub would make this place more enjoyable all year round. Love the parking and landscape
Everything is great. Apartments are nice and well maintained. Amenities are great and have excellent hours. Close to old town which is a huge perk
I appreciate how helpful the front office was on my tight timeline to move in. Apartments are fine and do the job. Nothing to complain about.
We are super glad we chose to live here. The move from Illinois to AZ was a tough decision but moving here made it much easier. Denim community is amazing.