Denim Scottsdale

Even though it took some time I finally got my blinds replace after they were discolored and damaged from the sun. Thank you for replacing that eye sore and for your staff's professionalism and attention.
Location and rent are great. Typical apartment with unnecessary charges. Like paying for trash and a trash concierge service. Should be option to charge an extra 25. Several different upgraded units. When I seen model of the upgraded version I had it was different then what I got. Several features are different. Apartments don't seem very energy efficient but Lots of amenities. Overall not bad though.
I have lived in this apartment complex for over 20 years under different leasing companies and apartment names. Denim Scottsdale and the current management team areby far the best. The complex has improved significantly over the years and is a great place to live.
Satisfactory. A few off putting incidents. Great location. Professional management. Covid-19 sucked since there was no access to gym, grill, pool etc.
I've been a resident for 5 years now and think the value of the unit is worth the monthly rent as compared to other apartment communities in the Phoenix metro area. My apartment has been fully renovated, the amenities in the complex are nice, and the location is great and convenient.
Service requests have been completed well and when I have had to contact the emergency line, a staff member has gotten to me quickly and provided friendly service.
It has been great so far, love the amenities and the staff at the office are great 👍 the area seems really safe as well. Just wish the parking was closer
Denim Scottsdale has been a grea experience because of the location. Old Town is pretty close, Fashion Square and my work. Also, we love the pool and the fitness center. The apartment is remodeled and nice.
I love this place. Recently its been a little tough due to the virus. This of course has changed things for everyone. For the first time, I felt like requests, and mind you, simple requests were being ignored. For example, maybe having a sign put up where we have to get our packages, requiring a mask. I do realize there was a lot of pressure on everyone. My point was its so good to have Amal in the office, she is able to listen, if even for a second if a concern comes about. She's a great asset to this community and makes like here even better.
A great place to live; nice and helpful staff; beautiful area; well maintained ; recently renovated; beautiful amenities; pet friendly; dog park; package retrieval room; 2 workout updated facilities. Come see!❤️