Great place to live! Very pet friendly with doggie waste stations at every corner, dog parks, and a pet wash station! Nice amenities as well with multiple pools and gyms!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Not a bad place to live, good mixes of people great location and extras . Great fitness center, one 24 hrs and the other 8 to 8. Building is a bit older but the remodeled apts are nice. Parking can be tough but all in all good place. Been here 4 yrs

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Our dogs could use some grass! Most of the staff go out of the way! Not excited about the bookkeeper - needs to practice better customer service skills. Milocz and Brad are the best!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have really enjoyed the year that I've spent at Denim at Scottsdale. The pools are always really clean, the grounds are always picked up, and everyone is really friendly.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Dog poop in every park. No one picks up after themselves nor does it ever get cleaned it’s disgusting . The inside of the apartments are also poor quality. The washer machine and dryer are super small, and the appliances are cheap.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall good apartment space and great location. I would sat the only downside is that you can hear footsteps from neighboor upstairs pretty loud.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

My experience as a resident - at Denim Scottsdale Apartments - is beyond my expectation. I truly see that here, our words matter. Whenever we have a suggestion, they make it come true as soon as possible. It is a marvelous complex and the staff is simply PERFECT: their fabulous professionalism, stunning appearance, insanely beautiful conduct, outstanding lawfulness, should I say more? okay and their remarkable love for what they do, this is an ideal place where our life is enriched.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I love all the amenities the complex Offers. The gyms are amazing! I wish there was some more equipment in the gyms as well. Wish there was more events to bring the community together!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Wow as a 20yr Marine Gunny with 2 well behaved Sons Skylar & Blake plus service therapy doggie Sebastian Awesome amenities 4 swimming pools 2 gymnasium puppy shampoo parlor basketball court volleyball golf tennis security barrier wood charcoal and gas grills highly motivated staff employees including maintenance and cleaning women 👍🇺🇸👍🏾

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Scottsdale done apartments is a very clean, polite, energetic beautiful community to be able to live in. So thankful for the staff for always being on their A game.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Updated Apartments love great location nd view of the golf course and easy access To the green belt great amenities four pools basketball court dog parks fitness centers the grounds are kept nice

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale has been overall a good place to live for me and my family. It is in a safe, quiet area surrounded with many things to do. Amenities are pretty good too.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall my experience has been awesome. The only thing that I have had issues with is my upstairs neighbor. I understand that it can be something that happens. You can hear the occasional footsteps. I understand that. But this neighbor doesn’t have the common courtesy and makes louder noises. Stomping around slamming doors, jumping around. They have made enough noise to shake the wall and the patio door side of the apartment. It doesn’t seem like they have any regards to anyone else.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Honestly the best apartment complex I've lived at! Location is amazing, amenities are awesome, per friendly, neighbors are great. Looking forward to renewing my lease

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Good community but moving in had a few challenges with getting the gate key to work and getting things in our apartment fixed that weren’t properly fixed before we moved in

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Had a smooth move in experience. Maintenance has always does a great job and quickly responds to requests. Community is friendly and always quiet at night! Have really enjoyed my experience so far!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Management has made multiple empty promises. I don't have a reserved parking space and management has given new residents that have moved in nearby a parking space.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Everything is running great! Love the look, but some things weren't absolutely prepared for our move in but it all worked out! Lobe the gyms and 24 hour pool! Love it :)

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Walked in and it’s nice but there were multiple problems with the apartment that were made clear right away such as bathroom having broken pieces and the breaker box being messed up

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great place to live... they all care and want your experience to be right! It’s also beautiful...good maintenance, landscaping, beautiful apartments - all renovated with washer dryers. Security gates, beautiful workout facilities, dog washing facilities, package pickup, very modern and clean. Perfect location in Old Town. Come see!!!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Pleasant experience. Helpful staff. Pools are very nice as well as the facility. Biggest fault is the inability to leave the complex on a motorcycle once the gate closes unless another car is there to trigger it.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Everyone is so extremely nice! My only gripe is that people sometimes litter. There was a shattered glass bottle in front of my apartment for a while before I picked it up. My roommates dog definitely could have gotten hurt.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim is a great complex, with normal issues due to wear and tear on pipes from being an old complex. The job they are currently working on is improving the landscape and overall vibe of the complex.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Pools, ammenities an property are very nice, i like the gym and clubhouse, apartments/maintenance need an upgrade other than that cant complain about anything else

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Maintenance is always very quick and the amenities are amazing! I am sometimes woken up by leaf blowers but nothing that is truly something to complain about.