Walked in and it’s nice but there were multiple problems with the apartment that were made clear right away such as bathroom having broken pieces and the breaker box being messed up

Great place to live... they all care and want your experience to be right! It’s also beautiful...good maintenance, landscaping, beautiful apartments - all renovated with washer dryers. Security gates, beautiful workout facilities, dog washing facilities, package pickup, very modern and clean. Perfect location in Old Town. Come see!!!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Pleasant experience. Helpful staff. Pools are very nice as well as the facility. Biggest fault is the inability to leave the complex on a motorcycle once the gate closes unless another car is there to trigger it.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Everyone is so extremely nice! My only gripe is that people sometimes litter. There was a shattered glass bottle in front of my apartment for a while before I picked it up. My roommates dog definitely could have gotten hurt.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim is a great complex, with normal issues due to wear and tear on pipes from being an old complex. The job they are currently working on is improving the landscape and overall vibe of the complex.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Pools, ammenities an property are very nice, i like the gym and clubhouse, apartments/maintenance need an upgrade other than that cant complain about anything else

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Maintenance is always very quick and the amenities are amazing! I am sometimes woken up by leaf blowers but nothing that is truly something to complain about.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale Apartments have a very nice as well as friendly staff of employees and a great location near lots of bars, restaurants, shopping, recreation and more.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great community complex. I enjoy the privacy and quietness. On top of that the amenities make you feel like your staying at a resort. New gyms and a great pool.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Love the amenities here at denim! The dog park is amazing for my pup to play and let some energy out. Pretty good size apartments and great bang for your buck. Plus never trouble finding parking.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Rachel in the leasing office was great help to me during my process of moving. She gave me great tours of multiple units. explained contract in detail. Made suggestions as to how to make the process as easy as possible and kept me up to date on my status. Loved working with her!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Updated and modern appliances, quiet community, facilities are well kept and amenities are fantastic. I look forward to living here for a long time

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall my experience has been pretty good! There were some bumps in the road at the start with the AC not working properly, but after a few tries maintenance finally figured out the issue and since then the AC has worked great! Looking forward to living here for the next 10 months at least!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I've had a great experience so far! Very friendly, helpful staff, grounds are always clean and green and I like the updates/amenities. Location is perfect.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Love the community and the location and all of the upgrades that Greystar has been making to the complex. They just recently renovated a lot of the landscaping and it looks so much nicer! My only complaints are that I wish the gym by the leasing office was open 24 hrs and we had a hot tub at the main pool.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I like all the new landscape we have now. I like going to the gym. Wish both were open 24hrs. The dog parks in the back might need some improvements. Overall I like the area close to my work and everything else

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

This place is a dump. Greystar nickel and dimes its residents for every little thing so your actual rent is several hundred dollars more than advertised by the time you pay all the ridiculous fees. They really ought to just charge rent and build the fees into it because most of them are not optional. There are popcorn ceilings and the place reeks of cigarettes and marijuana even though I don't smoke either in my apartment. The management says it is because the building is old and the bathroom vents go into the common space between apartments. THAT SHOULD BE FIXED! It is unacceptable! Nobody enforces the rules and honestly they should not even be allowing smoking inside apartments in this day and age. Nothing outside is ever hosed off even though I hear the maintenance crew roaring around the community outside my window on golf carts all day long. People don’t pick up after their pets so there is feces and urine everywhere from that "not hosing down" thing I mentioned before. I hate it here and I can't wait for my lease to be up so I can move out of this trash heap and never look back.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The apartment complex is awesome, clean and modern. Applying for the apartment was easy and convenient... Living here been delightful so far

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Excellent experience. Community is really fun and enjoyable. No noise from other residents ever. Pools are fun and always have people on the weekends.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale has been a decent community to live in. I think the landscaping at the front of the complex is beautiful, but that doesn’t really translate to the back of the community near my apartment which is disappointing. Also there is always dog poop almost all the time scattered through the entire complex. Many of the owners do not clean up after their pets. As for the apartment itself, it’s decent but nothing overwhelming. The nice thing about the apartment is it’s location.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The apartment is nice, we had to ask 3 different times to have our name added to the gate system, landscapers and basketball wakes us up, and the pool and gym are great

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! The complex is peaceful and safe. I love that I hear birds chirping when I wake up! I would highly recommend Denim Scottsdale for its location, staff, and price!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Mostly maintance stuff but they have been good about fixing it. Love living here! Great location. Only 3 miles from my job so I get to use the bike path to get to work!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale is in a great location, offers comfortable floorplans, and has a helpful sales team. It is a nice community, but it is not cared for to the level we had hoped for.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

A little more pricey but it is a great place to live. So many restaurants around the area and Old Town is 10 minutes away or less. Pet friendly which is nice. The pool and gyms are great!