Living at denim Scottsdale is a family, caring, and amazing complex to live at. They have an amazing dog park where the community gets together to just hang out. This stuff gets any issues done in a timely manner. Thank you for all that you do.

I’ve been a resident here for about 4 months and it’s safe area that is in proximity to your everyday needs, such as grocery, gas, restaurants and shopping.

The office here is awesome and great people!! Love living here!!!whenever a problem or issue the staff is there and very helpful and kind!!in al my years of apartment most impressed from denim Scottsdale!!!

A great place to live, great location, great amenities. The property is clean, quite and the staff are great as well. The only thing we do not care for is the fee to empy our trash. I can empty and take out my own trash 😉

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We are living in 1 bedroom flat and we like the amenities a lot. Surrounding are good and leasing officers are very much cooperative. It is nice and peaceful here.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Good community. Safe and secure with security guard at night, never had an issue with bad activity around the complex. BBQs need to be gas fed, they run out of gas often. Back pools need to be revamped. Back property needs to be taken care of like the “visible front is”.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Some of the neighbors are really nice and some are not. Overall it is a nice place to live. Sometimes dogs can be heard all night and all morning.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Rocky start but staff has been very accommodating and helpful to any problems. They are easy to communicate with and maintenance has been on top of any work orders needed

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have lived here since 2016 and have seen a lot of improvements. The staff has always been good here, but the amenities have gotten much better.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I’ve almost lived at the Denim Scottsdale Apartments in Scottsdale for more than 8 months now. Despite some AC trouble for a few months after multiple service visits, we finally got a new AC, which is running great. Really appreciate having a new unit instead of continually needing to put in service requests that only helps for a couple weeks.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Ausome. Love the amenities, and hospitality. The response for maintainance request is very fast and all the leasing officers are very cooperative.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall a great place to live. Like anywhere they're are occasionally things that you just have to deal with. But I would recommend. It's clean and well lit. The neighbors are quiet and nice.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

So many residents here treat the place like it’s their own private country club, yet the staff still treats everyone with patience and a smile. I enjoy living here and love my apartment!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Dealing with the office is HELL. Not once have they processed our payments correctly. This last month, they misplaced the check we turned in and tried to evict us. Then upon finding it they realized they had paid someone else’s rent with it. So. Awful.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The best apartment complex... forever evolving into excellence...fantastic staff and management.... classy and pretty!!! Come see! What else would you like th here?

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It’s been pretty great! One of the best apartment experiences so far in my time in the valley. Only bad things I have to say are extra fees are a little high, no hot tub, very limited and tight parking, and we’re still waiting on those hammocks! But the complex is quite clean, the music by the pool is nice, and the amenities are great. Would recommend turning off the basketball lights around 10pm, they are blinding our bedroom window and people are out playing until 1am...

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We have had some issues pretty consistently since moving in, AC down for a week, appliances not working, drains clogging etc. All have been fixed but the AC taking a whole week was the worst experience I have had living anywhere in my life. I was also disappointed in the response afterwards, no tangible gesture or apology I actually had to reach out to get in contact with management and although we did have a good conversation I would have expected a little bit more of a response given the severity of the issue.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Location is the best, rent for this area is the best to me. Pools and gyms are great. Parking even for residents is not great (usually not close to the apartment). Quiet location, and friendly people living here. A mis of young and older.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

People need to take better care of their dog waste but other than that it has been an ok experience. Our maintenance requests have been fulfilled on time.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

We are very happy with this complex and the cost of living here with all of the amenities included. We absolutely love the dog parks and pooch parlor - our pup wouldn’t have it any other way!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great gym and pool I moved in to this complex about 4 years ago and the neighbors seem pretty friendly it took a while for the renovations to happen but finally the pool is done and there is a total of 5 pools and they are fun on the weekends also it is a great

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have lived in this community for 10 years and in 5 different units. I like the layout of the apartments. I like the recently made improvements. Office and maintenance staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. The only thing I dislike is the way the rent has gone up and that is the only thing that may force me into moving elsewhere at the end of my lease.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

My residential experience has mostly been been good so far. There are only a few things that have come up that haven’t particularly been the best. One of them being that my online payment didn’t go thru because of the cap I had set up for my automatic payments that no one informed me of when I moved in. I didn’t get a notice until 4 days after rent was dude when I had the beginnings of an eviction notice on my door and it said I owed over $100 in late fees. Thankfully the office game me $70 back in late fees but I still had to pay $40

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Denim Scottsdale has been a wonderful experience so far. I have lived here for about 3 months and it has been amazing. This was my first apartment and even with the old amenities I love it. The staff has been joyful and accommodating. If there is an issue I just give them a quick call and it is fixed quickly! I recognize that I have only lived here for a short period of time, but I have enjoyed all of it!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Great apartment complex. I wouldn’t recommend doing the base model of their apts since it is overpriced for the quality. Good location and nice staff