Denim Scottsdale

It's unreal. Never knew I would make it this far. So pumped that I have a chance to live here. All my friends love coming over. We always have a good time !
Lived here for years. Haven't seen much of a difference between the three different mngmnt companies. Except they've all promised renovations and increased the rent because of them. However the renovations have yet to happen. We still have broken gates. The paint still looks like a prison or a trashy novel(50 shades of gray). Either get the renovations done to justify the absurd rent or stop increasing it.
Upkeep and service could be better. Hopefully community will improve with new management. The renovated units are a lot nicer, but common areas like gym need some work.
I like the apartment complex and location a lot. It is conveniently located close to where I work and I really enjoy the Old Town Scottsdale area. My apartment is nice, has what I need, and is affordable.
I'll feel much better when I have a washer and dryer in my apartment. I wish the rent didn't fluctuate and was a flat rate every month. Also I wish I had grass in front instead of gravel but all in all I like it here
Doing well! Could use new weight room equipment, so like the use of the golfclub deal and a hot tub would be nice and that is it and new carpet
It's a great location and I enjoy having a washing machine in my unit. Fitness center needs upkeep. Really don't like that I'll get fined $50 if I don't pay exactly on the first of the month. Never had that before.
I think GreyStar is doing a great job improving the complex. I've heard about all of the plans and I look forward to seeing them brought to life.
I ENJOY THAT WE CAN EARN POINTS BY PARTICIPATING IN DIFFERENT CHALLENGES. IT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE VERSUS WHEN SCOTTSDALE SPRINGS APARTMENTS DID NOT HAVE ANY REWARDS SYSTEM AT ALL.
I think the new color of blue is pretty ugly, and I would like the gates to actually work. I like how the grass has finally grown. Overall good