It's unreal. Never knew I would make it this far. So pumped that I have a chance to live here. All my friends love coming over. We always have a good time !

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Lived here for years. Haven't seen much of a difference between the three different mngmnt companies. Except they've all promised renovations and increased the rent because of them. However the renovations have yet to happen. We still have broken gates. The paint still looks like a prison or a trashy novel(50 shades of gray). Either get the renovations done to justify the absurd rent or stop increasing it.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Upkeep and service could be better. Hopefully community will improve with new management. The renovated units are a lot nicer, but common areas like gym need some work.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I like the apartment complex and location a lot. It is conveniently located close to where I work and I really enjoy the Old Town Scottsdale area. My apartment is nice, has what I need, and is affordable.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I'll feel much better when I have a washer and dryer in my apartment. I wish the rent didn't fluctuate and was a flat rate every month. Also I wish I had grass in front instead of gravel but all in all I like it here

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Doing well! Could use new weight room equipment, so like the use of the golfclub deal and a hot tub would be nice and that is it and new carpet

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It's a great location and I enjoy having a washing machine in my unit. Fitness center needs upkeep. Really don't like that I'll get fined $50 if I don't pay exactly on the first of the month. Never had that before.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I think GreyStar is doing a great job improving the complex. I've heard about all of the plans and I look forward to seeing them brought to life.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I ENJOY THAT WE CAN EARN POINTS BY PARTICIPATING IN DIFFERENT CHALLENGES. IT REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE VERSUS WHEN SCOTTSDALE SPRINGS APARTMENTS DID NOT HAVE ANY REWARDS SYSTEM AT ALL.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I think the new color of blue is pretty ugly, and I would like the gates to actually work. I like how the grass has finally grown. Overall good

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I think the effort has been there. I just feel as though the promise of upgrades and a better looking community has not happened. You are the third company to take over since I've been here for 2.5 years. They all said they would make it more luxury. Hoping you can actually make good on that promise.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I don't have any huge complaints, but I don't really have a lot of overtly positive things to say either, so I'll remain neutral and give you a neutral score.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Really love my apartment. Great space, affordability, and location. If you are looking for a safe place that's close to a ton of great shopping and activities, check this place out.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

This is an excellent complex to live in with friendly staff and nice grounds. They are also dog friendly and maintenance is very diligent as well.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Old staff didn't know how to properly run a business, let alone a whole community filled with wonderful people! Greystar came in and immediately started to change things around and I am glad they are here.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The transition from the prior owners to the new ones was a bit challenging at the beginning. But the new management team gets to know residents and keeps us up to date and all communit happenings. I love it here!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Community is pretty good. Any time support is available. Gym is pretty good and all time open. Suggesting friends to join the community to have more fun.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

So far so good. I've been very pleased with the staff in the leasing office. If I could voice one concern it would be the landscaping around building 10E certainly has room for improvement

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Would had rate higher, but when it comes to fixing issues in Apartments they cut corners. They fix issues the cheapest way possible. Staff do their best, but corporate lack morals.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It seems to be a good reward program in exchange for information and reviews . I'm looking forward to seeing how the program works and how the rewards are

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Things are improving and staff is extremely responsive and professional. The grass and grounds need to be professionally deodorized because the smell of urine is very strong. It seemed like there was a short-lived effort to grow grass on the dead lawns but that has ceased.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I love living in this apartment complex, the staff are always incredibly friendly and helpful. Any requests are always completed in a timely manner and there are always community events coming up which I enjoy.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Overall good - sometimes the office seems disorganized, takes a while for me to be noticed and helped. The upgrades seem to be going slower than expected. Would like to know more about that.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I haven't had many issues with Scottsdale Springs. Maintenance has responded quickly to my requests and the office try's to accommodate work orders to my work schedule. I would like to have my washer and dryer installed now!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Good job so far. When I request maintenance, it is very fast and convenient. The staff is friendly. I can't wait to see the upgrades when they are done.