So far very good I am finally satisfied after 18 yrs of being here this management is the best so far!!!!!!! I hope the new renovation will start soon

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Not good on anyway sadly disappointed . Nothing isvgetting done like landscaping dead grass and dirt, no redone dog parks, front gate still notvworking almost a year later pools still done

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

This place is a dump. Greystar nickel and dimes its residents for every little thing so your actual rent is several hundred dollars more than advertised by the time you pay all the ridiculous fees. They really ought to just charge rent and build the fees into it because most of them are not optional. There are popcorn ceilings and the place reeks of cigarettes and marijuana even though I don't smoke either in my apartment. The management says it is because the building is old and the bathroom vents go into the common space between apartments. THAT SHOULD BE FIXED! It is unacceptable! Nobody enforces the rules and honestly they should not even be allowing smoking inside apartments in this day and age. Nothing outside is ever hosed off even though I hear the maintenance crew roaring around the community outside my window on golf carts all day long. People don’t pick up after their pets so there is feces and urine everywhere from that "not hosing down" thing I mentioned before. I hate it here and I can't wait for my lease to be up so I can move out of this trash heap and never look back.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I am still a new resident. So overall experience i can't rate you . is too soon. I found a lot of noise in my Ac nothing hasn't been done. The top walk falling, the bath light and fan are join, so if i turn the light. Big no

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Dealing with the office is HELL. Not once have they processed our payments correctly. This last month, they misplaced the check we turned in and tried to evict us. Then upon finding it they realized they had paid someone else’s rent with it. So. Awful.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The landscape in the back is terrible, the dog parks in the back stink, parking spots are small, the sidewalks end at a car park. Difficult to get groceries in/out, pool hours should be much later, no hot tub!

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The priorities here are backwards. Everything is controlled by a computer algorithm in the leasing office - what do you mean you don't have anymore 6month leases? Price per month goes up if I sign a 12 month from my 6 month? How does that make any sense? Tenants are trashy - cops here every weekend. Dog poop EVERYWHERE. No grass anywhere.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I have come to disrespect a community that would put liw income people who have section 8 out onto the streets. I am disabled just lost my mother and am in no state to look for a place to live

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The color scheme chosen for the complex is absolutely terrible. Trim should be different color form rest of buildings and the harshness of the white and dark blue contrast does not work with the taupe of the buildings. It looks just aweful!!!! So far the only down fall for the property, however I am giving 1 star to express how bad of a decision it was.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The office never answers the phone and when they do no one is ever around to give concrete answers on anything. the new package concierge system is the worst system to get packages ever created. Some of my packages have already been lost or delivered to the wrong apartment and the office staff does not care.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

not that good dont feel safe her anymore staff is friendly and great tho has nothing to do with staff police are here all the time and my kids dont need to see the stuff that goes on

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Moving on the 3 24 2019 in apt 257 wasn't what I was expecting the patio was dusty and screen door broke and look the place wasn't ready for a new move in

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Current construction disaster is causing a huge headache for residents ! There was no warning how extensive and long term this would be , and the lack of parking and pools is hugely inconvenient to do to residents right at the start of the Arizona summer .

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I moved in thinking there were 4 pools and really there are only 2...and they could use a face lift. Older out dated chairs one 1 umbrella so you better get there early or your out of luck. Several dog owners don't clean up after their pets... Oh and the secured gates that are advertised online.... they are broke so they leave them open. Definitely can get a nicer place for the money they are charging. I moved from out of state and rented based off of what they advertised on-line.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

The good: close to Old Town and right on the Greenbelt! The pools and fitness centers are awesome! BAD: Too much to list with 140 characters

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

There are not enough parking spots (we don’t even have one designated one for our two bedroom) and they will find any way to charge you extra. Like double charging you for your electricity or lying about discounts for not having a parking spot like the lease said.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I feel like since we have moved into the Denim Scottsdale community, we have been let down due to managements consistently incorrect communication. Upon signing the least we were told we would have a designated, covered parking spot. We have lived here for almost a year, have always paid our rent on time, have never made a fuss or had a complaint. During the first six months or so we contacted management multiple times (I guess you can slightly consider that fussing), and the most clear and honest answer we have received from them regarding the parking was, "I honestly have no idea." From what I can tell, there are currently vacant parking spots near me that are covered, but oh well. I'm positive that we are not the only ones in the community who feel this way. On multiple occasions our intelligence was questioned by management when they claimed to not have our packages. They usually did, but there is that communication problem again. Also, the East pool and gym... that is a whole other mess of a story. Is it 24 hours like they said it was going to be? It isn't. All in all, who's at fault here? The actual employees that work in that beautiful new leasing office? Probably not. More than likely the invisible hand, aka the owners, that just pass the messages along. What can be done? Honestly, lowering my standards. It is after all, apartment living. PS. I DO love that management holds the dog pooper people accountable.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

THere needs to be improvements to the property including the dog parks, landscaping and Especially the front and side gates. The back and side gates get broken all the time and I believe a camera should be installed to see who keeps doing it. need to be fixed as it is do to be a gated community. I also would like to see packages need to be checked in more closely

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

neighbors move in and out all the time. no one stays long enough to get to know. Everyone seems nice and friendly. We have some elderly neighbors with pets.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Management has made multiple empty promises. I don't have a reserved parking space and management has given new residents that have moved in nearby a parking space.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

They're working on some upgrades and renovations. So far it seems cheaply done. Hoping for more parking and better landscaping maintenance. Lots of dog poop.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I like the community. Some of the newer office staff are not very helpful and rude at times. Community is finally getting the gate fixed after 2 years.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

Dog poop in every park. No one picks up after themselves nor does it ever get cleaned it’s disgusting . The inside of the apartments are also poor quality. The washer machine and dryer are super small, and the appliances are cheap.

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

I love the complex, I just moved in so I do not have a lot of feedback. The only complaint that I have so far is how far my parking space is from my apartment

Reply from Denim Scottsdale

It is ok. Upgrades are nice but enforcement of community standards is lacking. Garbages out all day in the heat, etc. I wish there was more of an attempt to have others and constant offenders follow the rules.