Denim Scottsdale

This place is a dump. Greystar nickel and dimes its residents for every little thing so your actual rent is several hundred dollars more than advertised by the time you pay all the ridiculous fees. They really ought to just charge rent and build the fees into it because most of them are not optional. There are popcorn ceilings and the place reeks of cigarettes and marijuana even though I don't smoke either in my apartment. The management says it is because the building is old and the bathroom vents go into the common space between apartments. THAT SHOULD BE FIXED! It is unacceptable! Nobody enforces the rules and honestly they should not even be allowing smoking inside apartments in this day and age. Nothing outside is ever hosed off even though I hear the maintenance crew roaring around the community outside my window on golf carts all day long. People don’t pick up after their pets so there is feces and urine everywhere from that "not hosing down" thing I mentioned before. I hate it here and I can't wait for my lease to be up so I can move out of this trash heap and never look back.
I am only typing this for the community points. I am only typing this for the community points. I am only typing this for the community points.
Not good on anyway sadly disappointed . Nothing isvgetting done like landscaping dead grass and dirt, no redone dog parks, front gate still notvworking almost a year later pools still done
So far very good I am finally satisfied after 18 yrs of being here this management is the best so far!!!!!!! I hope the new renovation will start soon
I am still a new resident. So overall experience i can't rate you . is too soon. I found a lot of noise in my Ac nothing hasn't been done. The top walk falling, the bath light and fan are join, so if i turn the light. Big no
Dealing with the office is HELL. Not once have they processed our payments correctly. This last month, they misplaced the check we turned in and tried to evict us. Then upon finding it they realized they had paid someone else’s rent with it. So. Awful.
1 star
The color scheme chosen for the complex is absolutely terrible. Trim should be different color form rest of buildings and the harshness of the white and dark blue contrast does not work with the taupe of the buildings. It looks just aweful!!!! So far the only down fall for the property, however I am giving 1 star to express how bad of a decision it was.
1 star
Been a struggle since move in with maintenance, the quality if the appliances and flooring, and or communication from the front office. From moving in with nasty carpet to trying to get the tub fixed it's been a nightmare.
1 star
I have come to disrespect a community that would put liw income people who have section 8 out onto the streets. I am disabled just lost my mother and am in no state to look for a place to live
1 star
The landscape in the back is terrible, the dog parks in the back stink, parking spots are small, the sidewalks end at a car park. Difficult to get groceries in/out, pool hours should be much later, no hot tub!