Discovery at Shadow Creek Ranch

4.5

4.5

The apartments are overall good. The staff is friendly and responsive; however, it is often difficult to reach them by phone. The ground are kept up with for the most part, several times of overgrowth have occurred in the past months due to rain. Other residents are polite but produce lots of noise.
Friendly service and great location in Pearland, TX. My family is new to the area and so far living here has made it easier for us to get to know the city better.
I just moved in, so far it's been great, minor issues where fixed as soon as we got off the phone with the maintenance team. The pool looks amazing! And I have yet to experience other amenities.
It’s been great so far! Staff is always helpful and professional! Any time that I’ve had an issue or concern, the response is timely. There really isn’t much to change because this place is great!
I love it here! The staff is super friendly. The community is very chill and quiet. Thank you discovery! For being so great to the community!
Great location. Really professional group who are courteous and helpful. Happy with the services and facilities. Maintenance requests have een resolved timely.
This was the last place I went to look at before making my decision on where I was going to move next. Lili sold me instantly when she showed me their 2 bedroom model, and helped me all the way till I moved in. It’s quiet, clean, and affordable. I’m glad I moved to Discovery@SC!
I have lived here over two months. Overall my experience has been pleasant. I love my apartment and the property. The pool area is amazing. This is a very family oriented and kid centric place. I love seeing and hearing the kids playing in the courtyard and in the pool. The staff is great! This has been a really great place to live
Great location and well kept environment. The staff is very attentive to the community needs. The complex over the past two years have been great.
I’m loving all the new remodeling around the apartment complex. Can’t wait on what is next. The new lights and furniture in the pool area. I’m just waiting on the gym to finish again.