Discovery at Shadow Creek Ranch

4.5

4.5

Asif
Great staff and location. I wish the buildings were numbered on all sides. Close to a lot of stores and nice upkeep of the buildings and gardens.
Jason
Great community landscaping is always maintained. awesome office team always provides amazing customer service. Have had many community updates within my two years as a tenant
Yvette
The apartments are amazing the amenities are stunning! Management is excellent. Happy to call this my new home. There is an exclusive walking trail for residents. Car wash as well!
William
So far so good. Really like the environment! Everything was very settled and the front office pretty much took care of all of our concerns when we moved in. Really good vibes here.
Devan
Discovery At Shadow Creek is an amazing place to stay. We love our new home. We have a walking track in the back that is great for us to walk and talk about our day!
Megan
Community seems to ve going downhill. Prices are going up and quality is going down. Nothing wrong with them but not great all apartments should be under 1400
Verified Resident
Nice place to live. No major concerns at the moment. Maintenance takes care of issues promptly in my experience and I feel comfortable living here.
Sysvonia
It’s gone a little downhill since we first moved in 2017. But the front office staff is very nice and helpful. It is a little bit pricey because of the location.
Cathy
It been year since been here resident nice quiet here haven't had any problem here and people in office are nice will help out tenants. Get repaired done when need. Very convenient shopping and getting work. Not far from getting to Galveston. Nice area to live in
Ana
I love living here, excellent place to live, I have never had problems with anything, excellent maintenance in the areas, I hope to continue here for a good time more 💙