The District Apartments are clean both inside and out. The staff at the leasing office is friendly and attentive to your needs. Definitely recommend

I have had really quick responses to all maintenance requests put in which has been a huge deal for me because I do not think all apartment complexes have service that prioritizes their residents like that!

There are some issues but minor considering the amenities. Enjoying the coziness of my location and quiet. My dogs love the dog park. And so do I.

Staff is extremely friendly, and have been very helpful with any questions or concerns. We feel as if we have a private home versus a shared building.

Great, I love living here. It's very convenient, and very quiet. The pool is great and there's a fitness center too. The staff is friendly as well.

My boyfriend and I just moved in. Olivia from the business office helped us with the lease/move in and the experience has been awesome so far. We definitely recommend it! We've already gone swimming multiple times! The kitchen is wonderful, very spacious and pretty. The storage closet and in home laundry is also excellent. There's also a lot of parking available, lots of trash and recycling bins, and I love running the routed runway to Shaw Park! What would I change? We can sometimes hear the highway from our apartment. Our neighbors dogs are a little loud once in a while but it's not a big deal. I wish the pool had earlier hours, there were more sidewalks/paved walkways to apartments from the back parking lot (we have to walk up a slight hill), and the gym had hand weights but other than that I can't complain!

Great staff! Love the app I think it is really great and useful! It is good to use and easy to use. I enjoy using it and it's useful and beneficial

The office staff are very friendly and helpful. After having a few maintenance issues with our apartment, they were very attentive to our needs and did a great job keeping us informed on the progress of our issues.

Awesome location and great apartments. Friendly Staff too. Move in went very smooth and non eventful. Parking could be a bit better, but never have any issues finding any

Decent experience signing up. Turn off getting my friend list. You don't give any info about why that would be beneficial to give you. Also, explaining how to get points is pretty confusing.

The management team and maintenance staff are very responsive and helpful. We have really enjoyed living at the District apartments, and we love the amenities!

My husband and I have loved living here for the past year. It's super quiet, the staff is friendly, and maintenance is always done quickly. It's conveniently located and fantastic for our two dogs as well!

Love the staff, super friendly! The community is very pet friendly, and lots of people go for walks which makes for a great living environment.

We love our apartment, the granite kitchen is very nice. and community is great to run! No complaints, work order are done on time and staff Is so helpful especially Yvonn.

Great living community with a responsive staff! Amenities are unparalleled for the area and are always under constant improvement and updates.

Love this community!!!! Great location is awesome, but the best part are the neighbors and fur baby's!!!! Great environment that offers luxury in your home away from home!!

Although sometimes our apartment needs some fix here and there (stove, light bulbs, clogged bathroom, broken mailbox), the maintenance team always get things done in a timely manner.

Great apartments and location. We have seen some bugs get in as you see in most older apartments. We called the office and they had someone come out to spray immediately.

While we have encountered some issues in our unit, one of the things I really love about living here is the fast and caring response we get from management!

It was an easy choice to move into this community. The leasing staff was very friendly when showing me around the units and facilities. They were also great in explaining the breakdown of the terms of the lease and extra benefits.

It's Awesome. I wish the gym was a little bigger but the pool is amazing and the neighborhood is nice. The staff is very pleasant and attendant.

Great location, apartments are mostly quality, management is friendly and professional, some problems upon move in. Hopefully they get fixed soon

The landscaping has been kept up very nicely, the maintenance team responds quickly to requests but doesn't always fix the issues and sometimes you would be better just fixing it yourself, the management is generally prompt in helping with anything you need but doesn't always follow through with issues on the property.

Just moved in about a month ago but it is a great little community to be apart of. A lot of friendly people with even more friendly office staff.

So far our experience at The District has been amazing, Tricia in the leasing office has been prompt and delightful in dealing with, we are very excited to move-in, in September !