The District has been nothing short of amazing. The community is wonderful and has so much to offer. The staff has been so helpful and friendly in answering all of our questions.

good apartments. always gives quick response to maintenance calls.pet friendly.close to all amenities. I would like to recommend it to my frnz.

Excellent apartment at a reasonable price. Some things can seem rough around the edges, but it is basically everything I need in an apartment.

Polite and helpful staff. Clean and well maintained environment. I like that I can just pop into the office and grab a water and or a bag of popcorn.

We moved in about a month ago, and don't have a single complaint. The office staff is more than accommodating and always very friendly. Two thumbs up!

Overall a good place with friendly and helpful staff who have been willing to work with and take care of any issues that have come up. The property is constantly looking to stay updated.

The community at The District Apartments is so welcoming. We moved in early March and the weather was still bad, but now that spring is here and everyone is out and about walking around it is so good to see. Having a great time in our new place.

Wonderful community to live in. The most helpful and friendly staff with great amenities and units. Very happy with my decision to move here!

Haven't had any problems living at The District. Not a bad unit, great location, reasonable rent, and the staff is responsive if I have an issue. Only real complaint I have with the unit is its heat retention. Otherwise, living here has been a good experience for the last year.

Living here is great! The apartments feel homey and the amenities are very nice! The grounds are well taken care of and parking is always available. The best part of living here is the staff! They are amazing!

Great location and staff is very friendly and helpful. Easy access to local restaurants and attractions. Close to parks. Very pet property and great pool

My wife and I love living here! The community is great and the staff amazing! They readily accept and solicit advice on how to make living at the district better! Then they do something about it!

All in all, this is a great first apartment. A very friendly staff made it easy for us to have everything go smoothly. It's a very cozy and safe environment with great neighbors. Our dog loves making friends at the dog park and that's only one of the amenities this place offers. Really enjoy this community.

I love living at The District Apartments! It’s a beautiful area and i have nice neighbors. I have had some minor maintence inconveniences but overall I enjoy living at The District.

I’m not sure if apartment community is referring to just neighbors or everyone else. No real complaints. Everyone seems pretty friendly. I’ve never felt like I had to watch out for anyone.

Great place to live. The quiet neighborhood feel while also being very close to stores and attractions is a big plus. The buildings are a bit old (leaky roof, doors won't close all the way, etc.) but the maintenance team is responsive and it's a good value for the price. We like living here.

I've been here for a year and still love the property! Management is wonderful and maintenance is super professional and always on time! I recommend The District to anyone who is looking for a quiet and diverse neighborhood with respectful neighbors.

Have had a good experience so far, the new shower head has drastically decreased water pressure in the shower and the toilet seat on the new toilet doesn’t stay up, should have kept the old ones.

It was an easy choice to move into this community. The leasing staff was very friendly when showing me around the units and facilities. They were also great in explaining the breakdown of the terms of the lease and extra benefits.

This has been a wonderful community for the past year. My pets and I have made it a very comfy home for ourselves and have really enjoyed ourselves.

Loving my time at The District! Friendly, attentative staff. Very dog friendly with numerous dog parks for the pup to get some fresh air at.

I have loved my experience at the district the last 9 months. The maintenance staff are always timely and the leasing office is friendly. It is also very convenient having an on site gym!

Quick and easy to apply and move in! People in the office are friendly and quick to take care of any issue. Great community with easy access to all St. Louis has to offer.

think that this is really cool to have for residents to earn rewards. Additionally I think that the Districts is a really great place to live.

Living at The District Apartments is a good experience. The location is very convenient and the amenities are nice. The staff are very friendly and helpful!