Great community. And good quick service for maintenance. Renovations look nice but the laundry areas in the units are not insulated very well. Feels like the temperature outside when you are on there.

Living at The District has been okay. I do love the washer and dryer in my apt and having a pool on site. Maintenance is great and responds pretty quickly to all of my maintenance requests.

Great service, staff, and apartments. The grounds are well maintained and the pool is the best part of the summer. Maintenance team is quick to respond.

Perfect environment! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. If there are any maintenance issues, the staff is always happy to fix any problems.

Love the neighborhood and appreciate the service of the staff. Our neighbors are a terror though. Kids screaming all hours. Not great for staying long-term.

They respond to every need immediately. I rate the District with five stars. The kitchen is wonderful. The walking areas make it feel like a neighborhood. 5 stars

So far, everything has been great! Been here for about 4 months so far and it’s perfect! Trying to decide if I want to upgrade to a 3 BR for the next lease because I may be here for another couple years! So glad I decided to pick The District as my new home for my new journey! 10/10 would recommend if you like living in a little pet-friendly community area with everything you may need within 10 miles of you!

It's not been back however there's need for infrastructural improvement on the facilities including the fitness facilities. Also interior improvements in the apartments would be great.

I enjoy living in The District Apartments! It’s in a great location, close to many major highways, nice updated apartments, and various amenities!

Location is great. Open layout a plus. Maintenance issues can be common. Staff is responsive, but sometimes it takes 2-3 times before the issue is really addressed. It's an older building with updates, but some things are fixed quickly rather than correctly.

Honestly so far i've loved living in this community. Everyone is really nice, the grounds and apartments are gorgeous. I highly recommend these apartments

Nice and clean apartment.. Maintenance persons are available during night time also.. Modern kitchen is good.. Washer and dryer unit is also available..

Pros: Leasing office people are so friendly to communicate. Cons: Heater is not functioning properly,water leakage inside the heater area. Hot water in bath room will get over soon, two people can’t go for bath next to next, have to wait for 2 hours to get the water heated again.

I've been living at the District Apartments since October & it has been a great experience! The communication & customer service levels are awesome.

Living here is great. The neighborhood is quiet even though it is close to the freeway. It’s easy to get on the 170. The neighbors are cool and the business center is a great plus for students.

We've only been here a few months so far no complaints . The few times we have had to call about a snafu it was addressed quickly and done

The maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful! The apartment is in a great location, close to everything! It's a great community to live in

A bit overpriced but that’s some of the advantages of staying in a safer area. Office staff could be a bit more friendlier over the phone but I guess they would say “long day”.

Been loving here 3 years and I love it like I did day 1. The staff is always courteous and accommodating. The grounds are well kept. A home away from home!

Amazing service. All around great place to live. Perfectly centered in the middle of everything, entertainment, food, parks/ recreation. I highly recommend The District Apartment's.

Friendly staff. They are usually good about responding to maintenance requests in a reasonable time. Sometimes a little slow with dog waste station upkeep.

Great place to live. Lots of things to offer. I gave 4 stars because I had a situation where I had to call maintenance several times to get something fixed. Everything else has been great though!

My experience at The District has been great so far. Maintenance is very responsive and the apartment is quiet and comfortable. The kitchen and appliances are great and you really can't beat in-home laundry. Parking is no problem and I've had no issues with crime (i.e. package thieves). My only complaints are the size of the bedroom closet and storage in the bathroom, but I've been able to come up with solutions that work well for me.

My experience so far has been pretty great. If there was ever any issue that needed fixed, someone would be there in a maximum of a few hours to take a look. The people in the business office are also really helpful and friendly.

Love the dog park and the workout center. The appliances (oven, fridge, dishwasher) are all modern and work well. The neighborhood is nice and despite being close to the interstate the apartments are quiet and fills like you are living in a much smaller town.