So far I have no complaints! I love the convenient location of The District and have found everyone to be kind and considerate. We love our apartment and are finally getting settled in. I love walking Frankie around the neighborhood and down the Centennial Greenway to Shaw Park. It has been a great month and a half!

Staff was kind and helpful in the touring of the apartment. Were able to answer all questions we had about the apartment. Incredibly helpful on lease signing day.

Nice and Quiet and Clean! I have only been residing her for short period of time but I'm enjoying it so far. Our dog loves the dog park. The units are really nice and updated.

The district has been a great place to live! Reaching the leasing office is very easy and efficient & staff is kind in the process.The location is ideal, and the price for our unit is great in comparison to other complexes near the area. Being pet friendly is a huge perk and the pool has been an amazing amenity to utilize this summer!

It’s been great. The management is good the maintenance is awesome. The community is good , I feel safe. Your in the heart of everything and the location is nice for children as well . Safe and clean environment. I’ll truly feel this is a great neighborhood and I’ll recommended this area to all I come in contact with. Reasonable too

I absolutely love my apartment and the area that it’s in! I am a little disappointed with the maintenance team, though. My shower broke on a Friday night and they told me take a bath until the following week when they would fix it. Since I had to shower before I went to work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning, with my shower being broken, I had to use a friends house. 4/5 would recommend this community!

There are spiders in the summer... But it's spacious and the staff is wonderful! The kitchen is also refurnished and it's really nice. Well located.

Beautiful neighborhood! Staff and maintenance are quick to respond and help. Usually quiet community. Great amenities for a reasonable price.

Everything has been amazing so far. Everyone in the office is really friendly. It’s a good and safe community to live in. I have no complaints!

I love my new apartment at the district! The neighborhood is so nice and my dog loves the dog park! So excited to join such a lovely new community

Location and the amenities are great here. There are definitely some things for maintenance and management to work on though, such as responding in a timely manner and communication. Overall, we have had a good experience besides that.

This is a great apartment complex! I love the location, amenities, updated kitchen and homey feel! The apartments are located in a convenient part of the city with a lot of things to do nearby.

Good so far! Very welcoming! I am already referring friends to you’re the apartment :) they are arbor a great location and great bang for your buck

Excellent housing quality for the money but maintenance can be a bit slow at times. Unfortunately apartment came with a few issues that should have been caught on inspection but they are getting resolved quickly.

Nice and clean community. Maintenance needs are addressed promptly. The apartment has modern appliances but the bathtub needs some updating. So far, all is well.

Great place to live, amenities are superb, people are great, pet friendly, and the staff and maintenance persons are extremely helpful and polite

I love living here! Great location (close to many major highways) a variety of amenities, updated apartments, and maintenance is always quick to respond.

Very quiet. Maintenance responds quickly and are always very friendly! The apartments are updated and a good size. Really love this apartment :)

On move in apt was sticky in many locations/not cleaned very well. Something is wrong with my door. And the lights on the stairwell are out. Otherwise fairly satisfied. Staff is great.

Pros: Fast maintenance response, perferred employee program discount, open floor plan, lots of natural light, nice laundry machines in unit, better than most apartments when it comes to blocking out neighbor noise, GREAT location, no bug problems, very nice staff Cons: Small, bathrooms need updating, paint on walls was done so poorly that paint chips fall off all the time, tiny closet space in 1 bedroom unit, my kitchen cabinets didn't match the model... they were a gross orange color Biggest complaints: While there always seems to be available parking... Parking on McKnight Rd in the span of my one lease contract led to TWO drunk driving incidents in which cars were totalled. It's so dangerous and so loud. While maintenance was always super nice and efficient, they never let you know when they are going to come into your apartment... Illegal... They just come in and most of the time they don't leave a notice that someone entered. I talked to the office FIVE times about this saying that it won't happen again but it always happened again. Very frustrating.

In the week I've been in this apartment, I have had to call maintenance 2 times. Once for the bathtub and once for the air conditioner. This has not left the best impression.

I have known people who have lived here and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have recently moved in and everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful!

I love the place and the people that live and work here at the district. The apartments are very well designed I would very much so would recommend people to live here

So far so good. Only been here less than a week, but the leasing staff has been very helpful and quick to respond. Maintenance also responded quickly to issues with hot water and a door handle.

So far everything seems amazing around here. Everything is kept up nicely. The apartments are nice and soundproof. Everyone is really nice, amenities are fantastic