Nice and quiet!!! But i do get off late and normally i have to park so far away from my building!! But i guess you can say its good exercise! Lol!

We really enjoy living at The District. The people that live here are friendly and good neighbors. The location in the city couldn’t be better and the atmosphere of the whole complex is relaxed and peaceful, despite being so close to the city and the highway. We are grateful to have found the District

I have lived here only a couple days and everyone has been friendly so far. Deb has been great to work with! She cares about the residents! So far I have had a great stay.

The District Apartments are extremely nice, especially when compared to other residencies of the same price. My wife and I love it here. The location is about 15-20 minutes from anywhere we like to go after work or on the weekends. The saltwater pool is far superior to a typical chlorine pool; it’s also well maintained and always looks nice!

Everything in this community is great so far! Recently moved in and was treated so greatly by management. The pool looks great and business center is extremely helpful when I need to have a quiet space to work.

The apartments are really beautiful, but when we first moved in, there was almost zero insulation in the attic. This meant that it was somewhere between 80 and 85 degrees at bed-time depending on the heat. After a really bad initial interaction with maintenance and a conversation with the property manager, the problem was solved. Pretty much everyone except for the very first maintenance person has been pretty sympathetic and motivated. This is a good place for the price.

I feel safe the community is clean. I love the pet items that you all give to keep the property clean. I like the attitude of the staff very helpful

I just started living here last week and I am loving it. It is a nice community with good people all around. The office staffs are super nice.

Great apartment! The amenities are beyond imagination. And it is in reasonable distance from pretty much everything! Haven’t doubted my decision to live here yet.

Unfortunately I will be moving when the lease is up. More than 2 yrs is enough for me here. It was okay during that period of time . I miss Creve Coeur!

The washing machine is weak and barely cleans. The washing machines are efficient but small. But the floors and walls are quite soundproof which makes it easy not to bother the neighbors. Also the screens in all of the windows do not seem to fully close, leaving a gap at the bottom of every window for bugs to come through if we leave open the windows.

The district has super friendly staff, beautiful apartments, and a great location. I have zero complaints however I do wish there was a better wifi provider in the area.

I think this is a great place to live and I have enjoyed my past 3 years with them. Beyond cool activities such as this they have also been incredibly helpful and accommodating when needed.

Nice renovated rooms with solid brick exterior. Reasonable rates. Beautiful trees the the property and good location in town. Set up to be friendly for pets.

Competitive price, nice amenities, great maintenance crew, just little things like the doors being hard to unlock, field cut hm interior doors that don't shut. All and all, pretty good value.

From the first visit to signing the lease, the staff was friendly, accommodating, and went above and beyond the level of service expected! The community is very well maintained, and the newly renovated units are beautiful.

I moved in at The District Apartments about a month ago, and I've had a wonderful experience. Tricia has been so helpful, and has answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

I moved in a little over a month ago and I absolutely love living here! I love the community and I've already met a lot of awesome people here!

Nice location and great amenities! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Even the maintenance people - there’s not a day they don’t wave and smile as they drive by on the golf cart!

We love it here! The location is wonderful- great freeway access, very walkable, and there are awesome restaurants nearby! The ladies in the front office are lovely and the maintenance team responds quickly and does good work.

My experience here has been great. They are so accommodating and communicate well with their residents. Maintenance issues are fixed quickly. No complaints so far and love the updated appliances, kitchen, and laundry in unit is amazing. Very pet friendly but also clean and good about pet care.

I love my apartment and the conveniences here, and the staff in the leasing office are very kind. The District Apartments are also in the perfect central location.

I love how quiet it is and how the grounds are taken care of. The staff in the office is always really nice and helpful. Maintenance can use some work and that is the only down side

It’s a great location with plenty to do! Great for dogs and young people who want to see the city with all the shopping and restraunts near by.

Great and calm environment. I love it. Beautiful place to live and enjoy with family. I will always recommend to my friends and other families to come live here