The quality of the property and its price are 100% matched! Good service, great staffs, and nice environment here! The only thing I think not that perfect is that the parking areas are not that enough but still okay. For street parking, you might need to look for the parking spots if you come back home late on a day.

Great place to live! Super friendly neighbors. Gym and pool access close to each building. Love the updated kitchens, bathroom, and washer dryer combo!

I have lived here for 3 months so far and I little to no complaints. The community is peaceful and seems to be mostly young adults and professionals. The apartments aren’t new but definitely aren’t too old yet. It’s a great location too!

I have only lived here a short time, but so far my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. Shay has been so helpful with the process of getting the apartment, the rest of the staff has great and friendly communication as well. The apartment itself is everything we hoped for. The community is fantastic. Most of all, I love seeing all the dogs around the area as well. It's so fun!

Very safe and 1 minute distance from Shnucks by car. Very calm and staffs are nice. It is close to Washu and galleria. I think it is the best choice with reasonable price.

So far I am loving this place. I love how quiet and calm it is. The amenities are great, and they spend a lot of time taking care of landscape which is amzing

Great community! Quick maintenance response and service. Management communicates well about issues and updates. Parking can be tough at night but there is always a spot even if it’s car away

My experience with the District Apartments has been great. The close proximity to several locations such as work, the gym and local eats proves to be an amazing amenity to the living experience.

Great service from managers office. We have noise complaints about our neighbor and the walls are very thin. You cannot hang anything over 10 pounds form the walls and that’s hard because there is very limited storage space

Other than a couple problems with out hot water heater, the staff is very friendly and maintenance is also very timely with their repairs. Great atmosphere for anyone looking for a great place to live.

It's been interesting though there's room for remarkable improvement on the facilities. Also I suggest the management provide POS means for rent payment as another option.

It is an artisanal apartment complex! I love the location and accessibility we have to nearby convenience stores. The amenities here are phenomenal especially when you’re a student and you have large amounts of paper to print out.

I love living at the district. I've been a resident for I believe 4 years now. The area is quiet, I love my apartment and any maintenance issues are quickly resolved. And the pool is great. I only wish the apartments were warmer in winter.

Living here is great. A big sense of community and welcoming! Prices are fantastic and amenities are good for what you pay. Have definitely enjoyed my time here

Decent place to live very quiet. Close to everything very good location. Maintemce work responds but sloppy work. Overall happy with place price is fair.

The neighborhood is quiet, and the staff is kind and responsive. The cleanliness of the pool and gym is always impressive. I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the District apartments.

Staff here are very friendly and helpful. Environment is quiet and beautiful. Very convenient to go to grocery stores. We like the large storage room a lot!

I have been living here for about 3 weeks now and I love it. The staff are great. My apartment are what I expected and the amenities are very nice. This apartment is update and nothing like the apartments I lived in at in the past. Good job The District Apartments.

Great apartment complex! The neighborhood is safe, quiet, and clean. Also, the staff and the maintenance team at the district are AMAZING! :)

Love it! Our apartment is just the right size. The amenities are top notch. We love the business center and community garden. The location is also ideal with easy freeway access to downtown, Forest Park, and the Delmar Loop. Couldn’t ask for a better home.

Great location! Has been great in the summertime...between two great dog parks, salt water pool, and community patio areas...plenty of options to get outside and active!

Our resident experience has been great! The community has so much to offer. There are only a few things that I would change about The District and one is more lighting in the living room possibly and two ceiling fans and fan in the shower. Other than that, I have absolutely no complaints about our experience thus far.

The location and amenities are great. The renovated apartments are very nice to live in. I’ve just had trouble with communication and action from staff.

Good and clean atmosphere. Well maintained apartments. Good community. Great place to live in. Near to parks, good gym and swimming pool. Dog friendly neighborhood.

It is a little bit more dated than I anticipated, as everything in the model unit was brand new. The staff, though, has been very friendly and helped out with everything.