We love living at the district! It is close to everything we need, the amenities are amazing and the neighborhood is exactly what we were looking for when moving to St. Louis. Highly recommend!

The community is quiet, dog poop was an issue but improved A LOT and the leasing management is very helpful an friendly. WOULD like a bigger apartment if rent wasn't so high already.

Very helpful, very welcoming, very nice people. Yvonne is wonderful and has helped me greatly through the moving process. Looking forward to living here.

I've really enjoyed living at the District. They just currently made a drain for our sidewalk because it would create a river if it rained to much. I thought that was awesome that they were willing to fix it!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

We just moved in 8 days ago and so far everyone has been very friendly. There have been no problems with neighbors being inappropriately loud and the staff has provided excellent service as we have struggled with a few maintenance issues.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I have lived here for a week an I like it. The staff is helpful and community is kept up nice. I haven't been to the pool or gym yet but everything else seems nice.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I love the complex and my apartment, but I have had a lot of maintenance issues and I have only lived here a week. I have had to call the emergency line 4-5 times.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

We are really enjoying our new place so far! The staff is really friendly and helpful. They keep the community grounds looking very beautiful!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Friendly staff who has made our move from Florida super easy!! Debra has been informative and patient with us. The complex itself is clean and beautiful!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

We love this community and just renewed our lease. Great walking paths for our dog and dog parks. Easy access to the highway. Wish the gym was a little nicer, but not bad I guess for an apt gym.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Just moved in on Friday May 26th and I love my new home. Quiet but convenient to everything. Office staff is friendly and welcoming. Perfect location.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Pros: The grounds are very well maintained. The community is quiet and safe. If you're a dog owner or a dog lover, there are two small dog parks and lots of pooches around, so you'll be in good company. The pet rules are nice, it is a one time payment rather than a monthly pet rent. Management is very friendly and great with communication. Cons: No place is perfect, and although I am overall thrilled with my experience at The District, there are a couple of things I wish I could change. For one, the buildings are older than my last apartment. While this adds charm, it also increases my electric bill. So if you're moving from a newer building, be prepared for that. Also with the layout of the 1 bedroom, there is a lot of wasted space in the laundry room. In the Spring, the grass tends to have a lot of standing water after heavy rainfall. Some of this even runs over the side walks and makes walking dogs a muddy mess. Lastly, I wish the living room had main lighting. Lamps can only do so much. But overall, I've really enjoyed this community and would recommend it to friends/family who are looking for an apartment in the area.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I love living at the District! The grounds are beautiful and well kept and the staff is so helpful! I love going to the pool in the evening after work. It is well taken care of and a relaxing area! Thanks to the awesome staff for all they do!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I love the community and location. Great staffing and always courteous. Grounds are always well kept. Truly a wonderful place to live. Y'all are greatly appreciated!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Staff is great and property always kept meticulous! Maintenance team is on point. Just hoping the air conditioning is working better in the gym this summer season versus last.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

We so appreciate Brandon who kindly assists us with any maintenance problems! He's fixed our leaky sink, clogged toilet, and broken heater. Thank you Brandon!!

Love living here! It's conveniently located, the staff is incredibly friendly, and the apartment is perfect for my husband, myself, and our cat!

Moving here from Iowa & the staff is BEYOND helpful. I am so excited to move simply because of how amazing the people are. I haven't even moved yet and already know I'm gonna feel at home the first day.

I have lived here for almost a year, and there has not been anything to complain. staff are friendly, maintenance is pretty quick and it's a nice neighborhood.

I like district community a lot it's facilities and everything but I would love it more if the swimming pool is open soon. And I love how it take care of its residents and provide them amazing services

Excellent. I like living in district appartmemt but there are things i would love to be changed like the gym should be more bigger and the rent should be little bit less

Great place! Tons of character! Office staff are the best and really work hard to help. The maintenance staff are friendly and quick. Worth every penny.

Great service , fast maintenance.. Staff in office are very nice and knowledgeable the leasing office is very clean and the outside is very clean of the whole neighborhood

Maintenance issues happen a lot. Heating and cooling is weak in big bedrooms. I think the rent amount should be displayed on the account so that there are no mistakes in payment.

I love living in the district, the location is perfectly close to the highway, so everything is within a 10-15 minute drive, making uber perfect for weekend nights out. Also being within a couple miles of the loop and Clayton is great! Management has always been so courteous as well as the maintenance staff. Definitely renewing my lease!