District Apartments St. Louis

4.4

4.4

Nice and clean. Pet friendly too. Grounds are immaculate. Can’t wait to meet my neighbors. Kenny was great too! Very professional and asked just the right questions.
Very quiet! Lovely area , great neighborhood everything is near by! I love it here and it’s only been 2 days of me living here ‼️ Everyone seems very nice
It is very nice here. The area is nice, there are many different stores to visit. Also, when there is a problem with the apartment maintenance fixes it quickly.
The leasing office is very responsive in our inquiries. We also got the unit in very good condition and Its located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood 🥰
Great apartments with many new upgraded features like granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Definitely a great place to live in St Louis!
So far everything is great! We’ve been here for a little over a week. When we first moved in we needed a new dishwasher and they put a new one in in 2 days! I also love the location and how pet friendly they are here!
apartment itself is pretty nice, but neither i nor any of my roommates have been able to sleep properly for the last few days because my neighbors keep having really loud sex.
I like the area. In my opinion the neighborhood is really good for kid. Also, I like my apartment. In my apartment,I have 6 windows which I like most. For those windows I have plenty sunlight and brightness.
A few problems here and there but very responsive. Sad that I wasn’t able to use the pool during my time here due to COVID restrictions other amenities are great. Friendly neighborhood
Its great really close to everywhere 15 min drive most popular places people effectively great i really am glad I chose to lease a place here