District Apartments St. Louis

4.3

4.3

As I wrap things up here in St Louis, I have to say thanks to all the District staff with the help they've given me. I've had a few issues with my particular unit, but they were all resolved fairly quickly after reaching out to them.Shout out to the maintenance staff, they're the best!
Apartments are updated and the landscaping is always kept up very nicely. Location is close to many major highways and popular areas of St. Louis.
So far so good. I have been in the building for three days now with no complaints and have been enjoying the area and the housing to the maximum.
Have had some minor fixes to plumbing issues. These have been resolved. Maintenance team has been very helpful. They solved both issues within 1-2 hours of being notified
The management has been iffy, sometimes being really responsive and supportive and sometimes not at all. The insulation in the apartments are bad, but everything is updated. I love the neighborhood and the community feeling.
i like my neighbors and the apartment is close to work nice apartment with garage. i have other issues being addressed but its ok, nice to be around friends and neighbors
So far so good. Everything has been amazing. Slight painting issues and walls are a bit thin but overall I’ve been enjoying my time here. Would definitely recommend.
My boyfriend and I recently moved into The District and we love our new home. The apartment was very clean at move-in and the neighborhood feels very safe. The leasing staff has also been very helpful through the move-in process. We are happy with our choice to move into The District so far!
It is quiet.My neighbors are friendly everyone that I have saw has spoken to me said hi. The property is clean. The location of the property is near the manor highway.
Great location but management is poor with communication. Bill errors happen with relative frequency and must be reported numerous times before correction.