We really like living here. The apartments are big enough and in a great location, just off of the highway and Delmar! Easy access to the Loop and downtown.

It’s very nice to live here , i like to live here because it’s near from every thing such as if you want to go to walmart you just need 12 minutes

Great location (saving a bunch of time and money by cutting roughly 1-1.5 hours from my daily commute), very dog-friendly, main office staff seem responsive and friendly.

Very convienient location and great amentity, you will love this lovely community and call it home here, it's a hidden gem in delmar and 170

The staff is very friendly. The location is perfect. The apartment is value for money. All the staff is helpful. The surrounding design is relaxing and beautiful.

I love the location of the Districts, the amenities offered, the updated kitchens and the speed at which maintenance orders are filled. It is a great location for a fair price.

Solid place to live with great amenities. Location is awesome too with so much to do around. A little pricey for a one bedroom unit, though.

The apartments are nice and easy to maintain. The neighborhood has a great location. The only thing that needs improvement is the street. Longacre needs to be a one way street.

Great Community with very good service. The office is very accommodating and get's back to you as fast as possible. The swimming pool and gym facility are a nice touch to the overall convenience.

I love living here! Apartments are nicely updated and there are many amenities for residents. Great location! Close to major highways and tons of restaurants and shops.

Moved here last November and I havent been disappointed! I love the cozy feeling of the community. I love having a gym, pool, and computer office so close to home. It also is pet friendly which was a very important thing for me for my dog Ralph! We love it here!

Great location and apartment is just right for young professionals and grad students. Dog parks are a bonus! Parking can be tough at times in the evening

Upon move in there was a hole in the carpet and the washer/dryer only works one at a time and only fits half a load. Was told the carpet would be fixed and get a different washer but it never happened

Very nice staff and grounds. The apartments have some pest problems and could have better lighting. The area feels safe. The amenities are good.

Been here since October 4, 2019. I have been enjoying it so far. Minor issues but maintenance is quick to get on top of things and fix it. Leasing staff is courteous and helpful even after moving in. Quiet area and well kept grounds even with being pet friendly. I'm sure I will continue to like it here. I recommend this community.

I like the area and amenities. The staff have been helpful and maintenance is very quick to respond to even the smallest things. When I moved in the kitchen needed a real good deep clean but other than that, it’s been a great first month

Everything is fine, apart the smell in my apartment also the trash in the back its too far for resident in the front too far...... I am so lazy to put my trash because its too far way in the back

Great place to live. Really friendly staff. Perfect place for people with pets. Lots of green space. Located next to lots of shopping and stores.

The apartments are clean and comfortable. They are also super dog friendly which was very important to me. The front office staff is friendly and helpful.

The District has been a great home this past year and a half. The grounds are always kept up, pool in great condition and residents are nice too. Maintenance is always helpful and quick when needed. Overall great community to live in.

Overall is good. Expect when we moved the property was not cleaned well. We have contacted with the office and they have waived the 85 dollars inspection fee. Only moved in couple months. I hope no other problem occur.

Really like all the amenities such as the appliances & the washer/dryer in unit but not like model less nice & apartment needs things fixed when moved in made me really disappointed

Nice place to live. I had some issues at the beginning with maintenance, but they addressed them in a timely manner and with good service. Is quiet and in a good location

Good community amenities, pool, gyn, and business center. Relatively quiet, no loud noises or neighbors. The maintenance staff is quick to come fix any issues.

Overall my stay has been okay. Limited parking for those that work late hours , maintenance issues are fixed when addressed, buildings are old so repairs are needed often, rent a little overpriced but it’s a nice safe neighborhood so that balances out for some people.