District Apartments St. Louis

4.4

4.4

Overall I have enjoyed my experience with The District. Communication with the leasing office can be poor at times but they get things done eventually. I love the location as well as my place.
After one day living at The District I already feel so at home! They have incredible amenities, helpful staff, and friendly neighbors. Also, I am so excited to rent out one of their bikes soon!
I think the neighbors are great, the maintenance workers are really nice too, I have had a poor experience with the manager from the onset...unfortunate because rest is good, always unsettling when property manager is not though...
Everyone I’ve met here is so nice and friendly! Love all the amenities and the location! It’s so close to so many stores I use all the time so it makes my life more convenient!
so far so great, nice quiet and clean area. everyone in leasinh office is helpful, friendly and prompt especially Jeremy really helped me with all my problems and made my move in experience amazing, nice size apartment
It has been going good so far. We’ve met a couple of our neighbors and they were nice. I don’t believe there are going to be any community events going on because of the virus.
wanted to share this review with a particular focus in mind. I have been living here for about a year. While when I first moved in, the front office was in transition. However, the customer service I have received from the new office staff has been nothing short of awesome. Ronda, Paula and Jeremy have great whenever I've had an issue with maintenance or questions regarding my lease. They have always treated me with kindness and respect, which is sometimes overlooked in the property-tenant business. I'm happy to be renewing my lease with them.
Yes I appreciate the efforts of the district apartment staff to keep residents comfortable but there's room for improvement especially when it comes to timely response to maintenance requests.
Can't put into words how awesome this place is!! Just come check it out and see for yourself. Such a great community and the fact you're 15-20 minutes tops from anywhere is just a great bonus.
Clean facilities, and good response times make living here a pretty good situation. Would recommend to anyone seeking a nice place to live. Cheers!