District Apartments St. Louis

4.3

4.3

Joseph
Customer service was awesome. and the people in the front office are very nice and the apartment complex is very accommodating for my family and I
Sienna
Really loving the area and proximity to various stores and restaurants. We selected this place based on the reviews of a family member who told us that out of the six places she had lived in St. Louis, she liked The District the most.
Janice
The people who work in the office was nice and Knowledgeable about everything. This made the process easy and fast. They gave me a tour of the place and all the amenities which helped me and my decision. Once I moved in I love the location. The grass is always cut. Also everyone’s friendly.
Brendan
The district apartments have made the transition to living in the city very easy for me. It makes me feel at home. The stress of moving to a new place was lessened due to the friendliness of the staff and people who live here.
Anthony
I really love the area and the courteous staff we have at the district! Couldn't have picked a better place to relocate. The amenities offered at this location are an added bonus!
Juliet
The response to various issues is great and they are willing to assist in various ways, however there is always room for improvement.
Rachel
Living here has been a great experience! It is a quiet area, but still so close to so many things to do. Maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner and updates are being made to the buildings. I’ll be renewing my lease!
Maelle
Very nice and safe neighborhood , nice for recent graduates and every other people! Nice amenities and clean. Would recommend for people who are looking to live in a nice and quiet neighborhood close to the city!
Rachael
i wish there was more amenities open, but i appreciate the gatherings they do with the residents though. the apartments themselves aren’t the worst, mine specifically could have been better considering me and my roommates lived (and still currently living) with black mold and “mushroom noodles” in our bathroom for the past 6 months. maintenance could be more helpful and better communication.
Caroline
My experience in the apartment was fine until I had an appliance fail on me. I have had a maintenance order for my washing machine out for 4 weeks now without anyone coming to check on the washer or equipment. The staff in the main office has been very unhelpful throughout this period of time, often failing to communicate with each other as well as their vendors. Additionally, if your looking to live in these apartments understand that the walls are thin and you will be able to hear your neighbors and smell them if they are cooking or smoking. Staff in the main office does not seem to mind if their residences are violating that particular policy. So if that’s something that bothers you just be aware.