Over all I enjoy the location. Not real please with the aesthetics but personnel is very nice. Dog park big plus. Grounds well kept esp dog park

I have loved living at the district until now. We have had a lot of maintenance issues lately which I know are weather related and are hard to control but are still very frustrating.

We have overall lived living at the district! The staff is AWESOME, the amenities are great (especially the pool in St. Louis summer) and the location is prime. Overall, great experience!

Maintenance has been amazing. The staff at The District Apartments have been helpful and extremely nice. Communication to the community is helpful.

Great experience in this first year; it's nice place to live, there's a good environment, and always a quick response when there's an issue.

It’s quiet for the most part in the area. The only thing I must say is I wish I was informed about the poor insulation of the buildings prior to moving in. Other than that, I love it here so far.

Top notch facilities. Truly a revelation when I moved in here. Quiet, clean, and affordable: nothing quite like The District in the St. Louis area.

Honestly, my family's stay here has been great. We've been here a year and we still love it. The neighborhood is great, the staff at the leasing office are awesome, and it's quiet. The only thing we recently experienced that we've disliked is that our rent is increasing but we are not gaining anything additional. We're used to being offered a lower rental price agreement each year so this kind of three us for a loop. Other than that, we love the district!

My roommate and I have been living her for over a year and the experience is very good so far. Very good apartments and community. We just decided to extend our lease for another year. Hooray!

The staff is amazing, always polite and ready to assist in anyway possible! Grounds always maintained! Quiet and friendly neighborhood that loves pets!!!!

Both of my experiences have been great which is why I came back to the district. I love the neighborhood and my updated apartment. Great staff as well!

Beautiful, clean neighborhood and renovated apartments!!! Unfortunately, the walls are paper thin and you hear everything. It is affordable.

They are always great with responding to maintenance request and recently came and changed a light bulb for us in our laundry room. I greatly Appreciate the staff and all of their hard work!

Overall a good community nice location and friendly staff. The buildings have really bad acoustics and I can hear the people down stairs all the time. But overall a decent place to live

Place overall quiet, maintenance fixes things with no issues or wait. Dog poop in the grass has been a problem but have seen improvements. FRIENDLY office staff and very polite and helpful. ONLY thing I dislike is the parking for us who work late . Have to be home by 8pm to get close parking if not expect to park like 3 buildings down and even though the community is quiet, no where is 100% safe especially late when it's dark not to mention carrying groceries . Gave 4 1/2 stars for that issue alone .

Ive been a resident since 2010 and these people never stop amazing me. What a great place to live!! I resigned my lease for another 15 month

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

The District Apartments St. Louis is a great place to live! We love the convenient location, good amenities, and the amazing customer service!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Lived in this community for more than a year now. So far had a nice experience. Had multiple maintenance issues which were addressed promptly.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I have been a tenant here at the District Apartments for nine months now and I love it! The staff in the office is friendly and great at communicating with us if we have any issues. Maintenence is fast and courteous. The amenities are amazing as well. I took off a half star mainly just for the fact that parking is a huge issue, but I feel like that is more the fault of other residents not being considerate with the way they are parking their vehicles.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

The community has improved tremendously since the new management has taken over. The maintenance team is quick to respond to any issues and tries to get them fixed correctly the first time. The residents are respectful of you and your property as well as the apartments property. Great place to live.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

We have had such a pleasant experience living at The District. Friendly staff, timely maintenance, and well kept buildings. We will miss it!

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Lived here for a little more than a year. The apartments are nice and located in a good neighborhood. Responsive staff and maintenance team.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

Nicely renovated apartments, super dog friendly, great staff, easy access to the highway, near delmar loop and only a short distance from other St. Louis attractions

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

I just moved in about a week and a half and so far I love the community. People smile at me and say hi, I have met a neighbor who helped me feel welcomed. the management has great and goes out of the way to extend a welcome and to make sure my questions and needs are addressed. So......I love living here so far.

Reply from District Apartments St. Louis

My wife and I love it here! We love it so much we just renewed our lease for another 15 months! We love how close we are to everything! Looking forward to another year!