District Apartments St. Louis

4.3

4.3

Apartments are fairly spacious and very nicely updated. Kitchens are updated with granite countertops, dark wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
The community has been very friendly and peaceful since i moved in. glad we chose to move into the community. The district has been working hard and continuously working on improving all the amenities. The office has been responsive too with queries. The only issue i would have is the small cabinet inside the rooms.
I have only been here one month and have utilized the gym 5 days a week at 4AM there is never anyone there in 250+ unit complex that’s pretty nice. Also have taken advantage of the free bike rental and rode 4 mi on the Centennial Greenway. The A/C seems old and outdated increasing energy costs just to keep this small 650 sq ft single bedroom apartment at around 70 degrees. Hoping for improvement during the winter months. Overall been a great first month.
It’s clean and friendly. I like it a lot, the area is very nice and peaceful. You can also take walks and I also like that all stores are close by.
Five stars would be absolutely perfect, so I give The District 4! The touring process was informative and organized. Move in was easy. I would suggest giving new tenants a checklist of all that needs to be set up before moving in. The welcome letter is nice, but a one stop checklist with all the information in one place would be best.
I can see that a lot of time and effort has been put into the exterior of this apartment complex, and from the outside, looks absolutely beautiful and is currently being worked on to look even better. However, I do wish that the interior problems were looked at with a bit more care and haste.
So far I love living in this apartment. The apartment is very close to everything and it's very nice. I love being able to take walks at any time of the day. Also, the natural light in the apartment is amazing. I never have to turn on my lights during the day. The only thing that I'm not a big fan of is there being no light in the living room area.
Pros: friendly neighbors. Nice leash off area. Quiet place. Cons: very slow maintenance service, leasing office people bad attitude, and awful management.
I like my new place. The location is very nice and I like the community. My only complaints are few. First, several appliances/items in the apartment needed maintenance within the first few weeks. However, the maintenance crew is extremely responsive and quick. Secondly, the apartment company has painted the doors with a paint that is thick and makes it difficult to close doors and makes it so that I cannot use over the door organizers. The good thing about the paint though is that it is metallic so that does make it useful for hanging things.
There are a a few damages and the apartment was not clean when moving in and there was some trash in the cabinets. Other than that im really happy with the location and the updates on the apartment are very nice and still affordable.