District Apartments St. Louis

It’s been a great experience for me! The staff is great the facilities are nice too. Just a great place for a young professional. You are right where you need to be to get anywhere you want to go!
Staff is friendly and helpful. Washer and dryer in unit. Pet friendly. Access to the beautiful paved bike/walking path. Updated kitchens with stainless steel appliances.
Great so far! Smooth application process and extremely helpful with our move-in! Could not be happier with our decision to move to The District
Hallways are never cleaned. Maintenance is usually friendly and responsive. Unfortunately, I’ve had Some serious matters not taken care of properly like no heat during the winter. This has happened twice in the short time I’ve been with the property. The management leasing office staff isn’t the most helpful. They’re dismissive and short. When I did have the no heat issue, no one apologized for the terrible experience but more so acted like they didn’t care. I’ve spoken to others not apart of management who were friendly, kind and helpful. Maybe they need to train management on how to treat their customers.
After 3 weeks, so far my boy friend and I are loving our first apartment together. District has a nice layout and good location. Really not much to complain about.
Architecture - 4.5/5 Amenities - 4.7/5 Activities - 4/5 Price - 3.8/5 Maintenance team - 5/5 Location - 4.8/5 Parking - 3/5 Simple living with ample things to do. Never had a problem with the front office and the maintenance team is incredibly thorough and great to work with!
Still new residence but the place seems quiet and comfortable. The amenities are perfect for us with the gym and pool. Love how close we are to the city and suburbs.
I really enjoy living at The District. I’ve never had issues with my neighbors and the environment has been peaceful. I love seeing people out walking their dogs or taking a stroll. And the people at the office have been so nice whenever I’ve had questions.
We have a had a great experience so far here at The District! It was my boyfriend and my first place and it was the perfect fit! The atmosphere is very nice as well as being local to lots of other activities!
I love living here! Updated apartments, many great amenities and close to major highways. Good central place to live if you work in St. Louis.