Great place to live. Lots of things to offer. I gave 4 stars because I had a situation where I had to call maintenance several times to get something fixed. Everything else has been great though!

My experience at The District has been great so far. Maintenance is very responsive and the apartment is quiet and comfortable. The kitchen and appliances are great and you really can't beat in-home laundry. Parking is no problem and I've had no issues with crime (i.e. package thieves). My only complaints are the size of the bedroom closet and storage in the bathroom, but I've been able to come up with solutions that work well for me.

My experience so far has been pretty great. If there was ever any issue that needed fixed, someone would be there in a maximum of a few hours to take a look. The people in the business office are also really helpful and friendly.

Love the dog park and the workout center. The appliances (oven, fridge, dishwasher) are all modern and work well. The neighborhood is nice and despite being close to the interstate the apartments are quiet and fills like you are living in a much smaller town.

We have had such a good experience and time at The District Apartments that we are now even looking for a two bedroom place upgrade. Maintenance is always timely and the staff is always welcoming.

I've had a great experience at The District apartments! The staff is top notch, and my neighbors are friendly and respectful. I would recommend living here to any of my friends!

I have loved living here. It’s centrally located and I feel that the staff loves and cares for their residents. I enjoy it so much that I have referred friends and one actually moved in a month ago and loved it as well.

Been here for almost 2 years now and haven’t had any real problems. Had some minor issues with some repairs but maintenance did a good job of responding

So far we have had a great experience! We have not encountered any problems yet and we love it here! Can’t wait to use all the awesome amenities that are included!

Just moved in and so far the community is great! The apartments are very quiet and you can’t hear the neighbors hardly ever. The workout facility is also a great perk!

Going on two years of living at The District and overall, pretty good experience. The amenities are nice, particularly the pool. Fantastic location. The interior and appliances are also very good, though the 2 bed apartment is kind of small. The office staff and maintenance team are very friendly and very responsive. My one complaint would be the HVAC system in our apartment. We've had numerous problems with the thermostat and especially the A/C unit which, given the price of rent here, is unfortunate. This is compounded by the fact that the unit doesn't seem to be super energy efficient; it's pretty difficult to keep a comfortable temperature in extreme heat or cold without blasting the A/C or heat. Other than that, not really a whole lot to complain about.

I've been loving here for almost a month now. This location is great and I love all the amenities and perks that come a long with the clean apartment. It is a very dog friendly place which is great for me and my fur baby.

I recently renewed my lease at The District! I loved my first year here- from the staff, cleanliness of the property, dog friendly atmosphere, and fellow residents!

We have lived at The District for about 6 months and we love it! Our unit is in good condition and maintenance has been helpful every time we’ve had an issue. It’s an easy location for commuting too!

Here for two years and still loving the experience! If we ever have to move, it will be a very sad day for my wife and me. Finding a place like this is a one in a million chance.

Everything has been great in the first 3 months, I look forward to the next eleven. Shay was super helpful with moving in and getting all my paperwork done.

We love living at The District! Our neighbors are friendly and quiet. It feels like a little neighborhood. The office staff is friendly and helpful. It also lets us participate in Community Rewards which gives out all sorts of fun prizes!

I haven't lived here more than a month but I absolutely love it. I had a service request right when I moved in and they came while I was at work to fix it. Everyone has been extremely helpful and has made the process of moving in easy.

We love living here so far! The amenities are great, the apartments are a great value for their appearance and location, the leasing office staff has been nothing but helpful.

We love the place! Everything major is within 15 minutes of here, and the amenities are also a plus, especially the dog parks and clean-up stations.

Though we have some minor issues like bathtub and doors and windows blinds are old. Heater is not producing enough heat. Overall the apartment is good enough.

Though we have some minor issues like bath tub is old, doors are old, windows blinds are old, heater is not producing enough heat, overall the apartment is good enough.

My apartment is amazing, is super spacious and has great lighting, so far I am loving it. Most of the amenities they offer are very well kept, although the gym should be updated or expanded

Management is prompt when responding to maintenance needs and the service crew is always friendly and helpful. I love the open layout and the recently updated kitchen appliances and countertops. Neighbors are friendly and relatively quiet. Great place to live.

We love living in the District. Nice neighborhood, nice people, good location in the city. We have recommended to many friends to live here.