I really enjoyed my time here! Getting to know other professionals and students just like myself makes it a great place to live. The bonus is that I was able to save a dog's life by giving it a home as he was NOT discriminated against due to his breed. 😜

I love living here and I love my apartment. Also I've been very happy with how quick the maintenance request have been addressed. I feel like the grounds in the district are beautiful and I haven't regretted my decision to move here at all

The renovations are great. I love the amenities and the office staff. I only wish you didn't have to pay a fee to pay your rent online! Overall a great place to live.

Not too bad! I'm just filling this out for a contest, but aside from some maintenance issues things are great. The office staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Nicely maintained apartments and very nice staff. This is a very quiet neighborhood is very pet friendly and sees a fair amount of activity.

Rent is a little high, but I love the renovations, the space, washer and dryer provided in unit, and location. The maintenance crew is amazing and always fixes things immediately. They deserve all the praise in the world.

A lot of issues have occurred related to the quality of the buildings (mostly insect problems). Management has done a great job addressing the issues.

The District does a great job addressing our concerns and issues. They try to continue to add new services for community members like bike rentals or returning our red box movies.

A terrific staff & great attention to detail but the scope of the renovation project means sometimes it takes a while to get maintenancehelp

The staff, especially the manger Deanna, are awesome. The always try really hard to solve any/all problems that might arise. They are also very understanding.

I've been with the District for almost 6 years and love the University City area, the apartment complex and the management team is nice and friendly . When the District went under construction I had to move from my apartment and it was a very smooth transition. The only problem was an pet odor in the carpet prior to me moving in which was never resolved. Other than that, my experience has been good.

The apartments are very nice but poorly renovated. We have had several reoccurring problems with our unit and the upper management is very difficult to work with.

I love the new improvements and quick response of maintenance staff. Love the interaction between residents and property management as well.

All in all wonderful living experience with super friendly office staff who always seek for the best ways to accommodate residents. I wish the walls were a different finish so I can more easily put things up on the wall but honestly, they worked with us to have a 16 month contract, no complaints!

I love it over here at the district really nice and spacious plus an great neighborhood and school district very quiet at night time and right off the highway

Staff communication seems to be lacking, so there is little follow through with complaints. Also, dog park needs better care - trash needs constant emptying and poop bag refilling. In addition, safety seems to be a low priority - you need to salt BEFORE it snows and freezes; you need to change lights in stairwells so no one trips in the dark.

I enjoyed living there for 4 years. Easy to commute to WUSTL. Easy parking on road or in lot. Super close to chinese supermarkets. Many friends live there..

Staff is super friendly and all issues brought to the leasing office are quickly handled. I have been living at the District Apartments St. Louis for a little over a year now and I have really enjoyed my time here. The District is all about making sure their residents are comfortable!

I like my apartment and the neighborhood. It feels safe there. Also maintenance is 24 hours so if anything goes wrong they are there within 10 minutes.

Awesome location, great maintenance team, lots of green space! I've lived at The District for five months and highly recommend you take a look!

Living here in The District has been a GREAT experience! We moved in right after a really difficult health situation and the leasing staff was really helpful in making us feel comfortable. We never would have been able to get our place turned into a home from just an apartment, though, without the help of the maintenance team - they have been so absolutely helpful! We're thankful to have found The District!

I helped my friends to apply for this apartments, since they are from overseas. The staff here are so nice to help me answer the questions I have over the phone, Really appreciate their help!

Great apartment, haven't had any maintenance issues yet but the staff seems like they would take care of my needs promptly. Love how well the property is maintained and the pool is great!

The staff is great. The community is great. The District is in the perfect location. Why wouldn't anyone want to live here? It doesn't get better than this. :)

District Apartments are a great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Made the move in process easy. I was pleased to find out during the move there were on site repairs for anything that needed fixing