It is really great to live here you can enjoy the place and make friends here. I really like here it is very amazing and fantastic place join us!

I love the amenities here. It is so convenient to have a gym in the complex, and the pool is fun! There are also bus stops right outside which makes getting to campus so easy!

Everyone was very nice and patient when asked questions. Each question I asked there was an answer. Each question I asked there was an answer. I was also taken on a tour and she was very nice and informative. Learned a lot on the tour! Thanks :)

I love having the pool and hot tubs so close to my door step. I am very thankful to have the gym right there as well. Everything gets fixed right when I need it to

Reply from District at Campus West

Great location that is close to campus by walk or bus and is fully furnished with huge individual bathrooms. Really enjoy living at The District.

Reply from District at Campus West

Some trouble getting the unit we wanted but the staff was good at figure something out for us! We are now super happy with the unit we ended up with.

Reply from District at Campus West

The District is the best! All of my friends love coming over and I've never had any issues with anything I needed! Highly recommended for the quality and vicinity to campus!

Reply from District at Campus West

I have not seen my own apartment yet, however i have stayed in many before and really like the community and the way the buildings are, I’m excited to live here

Reply from District at Campus West

The District is a great place to live as a college student because of the location and the amenities. The apartment is close by campus and the amenities caters to our needs.

Reply from District at Campus West

The District at Campus West which I currently live in is the most excellent apartment that I can find near CSU. Townhome provides four bedrooms and each of them is equipped with a private bathroom, we share the public kitchen and living room. The bus stop is very close and it’s also not so far if you want to eat out on Elizabeth Rd.

Reply from District at Campus West

The room layout is very good, very close to the school, the property staff is very warm, the community is very clean, the room is a bit cold

Reply from District at Campus West

I have had a great expierence. The staff is very helpful and they are always there if I have questions. The facility is very nice and I love it.

Reply from District at Campus West

My experience as a resident here at the district had been great so far. I have enjoyed every bit of it from the pool, to the gym, to the amazingly quite study rooms. The district is the place to be!

Reply from District at Campus West

I feel this is a very good place to live with it’s proximity to campus and local food options. But, I wish security was more strict about the hot tub use at night and the halls were more clean.

Reply from District at Campus West

The District is extremely affordable. Apartments are clean, renovated, and safe. Common areas can fall by the wayside in cleanliness, maybe hiring cleaning staff 24hrs and paying them well would help?

Reply from District at Campus West

I have not started living in those apartments but I’m super excited as the management and the apartment both seem awesome!! I live in dorms right now and I’m pretty bored so living in apartment with my friends is going to be so much fun!!

Reply from District at Campus West

Its been going pretty good, much of the community here is pretty nice. The grounds are clean, aside from the inevitable broken bottles after some party weekends. Its always great that some people live with their dogs here as well!

Reply from District at Campus West

Great place to live, very close to campus and has good amenities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance workers always fix our problems

Reply from District at Campus West

I love it! Super close to campus and really nice. I like that the bathrooms are in the rooms a definite bonus. The kitchen is really nice and they prove you with a TV.

Reply from District at Campus West

The tour that Victoria gave me and my current roommate was awesome. She had a lot of knowledge about the apartment complex and was super friendly.

Reply from District at Campus West

So far it has been such an incredible experience working with the staff to find the apartment that best fit our needs. We found the perfect four bedroom and I can’t wait to move in!

Reply from District at Campus West

Love it here! Great amenities, lovely staff, close proximity to campus... what more could I you ask for? The Districts has always been super quick to respond to my or my roommate’s maintenance requests and the office staff is always open to questions.

Reply from District at Campus West

Great location & ammedities! Reasonable price for everything included, however wish they had televisions that actually worked and better service.

Reply from District at Campus West

The Districts is a modern, comfortable living community where I can enjoy spending time with my friends while having tons of convenient amenities such as the gym, computers, coffee and the pool!

Reply from District at Campus West

everything has been good so far! lease has just been signed for next fall. everyone has been super willing to help. i am excited to live there next year.