So far so good! I have no complaints and they have been very good with their communication. I love the coffee bar and the food they have catered downstairs as well.

The Districts is full of college students, so it is what you would expect from a college town apartment. It can be loud on the weekends, but it is close to campus and that is an added bonus.

Good overall, i wish there was more help offered by the leasing office when i have questions and the buildings were kept cleaner however other than those minor things great experience

Cool place to live. Close to campus. But it’s noisy, messy, and the amenities we pay for are almost never working. Kind of a disappointment for what we are paying. Other than that living here can be fun with all the activity that goes on.

I found the booger from the last residence before me underneath the mattress. If you didn't clean the mattress, there's no way you clean the room before check-in. Now it makes sense why everything in the "new room" is so dirty

The best place ever, the amenities, the location, and all the activities makes the district one of the best place to live close to the campus.

Reply from District at Campus West

The immenities are awesome. I love the pool and gym. Very clean living space. Close to campus as well as a safe community. Employees that are always helpful.

Reply from District at Campus West

I loved my experience at the District. We were lucky enough to live on the first floor right by the pool so we go to have the hot tubs in our backyard. This was a luxury in the wintertime. Also all the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Reply from District at Campus West

I haven’t moved in yet but i love it so far. the staff was very nice and personable, and the amenities are beyond great and i cant wait to move in (:

Reply from District at Campus West

Definitely beats living in the dorms. I've had some issues with picking packages up from the leasing office, but it's a great location. It is incredibly loud if you are located next to the parking garage

Districts at Campus West has made my college experience easier for me and my roommates. Districts is a great place to live and would obviously recommend!

The overall living experience was good, although it was a bit noisy on the weekends and even disrupted sleep. In particular, I can arrange a reasonable time to pick up the express.The service of the front desk is also in place. I remember when I first came to see the house, a little sister was very patient with us. As our English was not good, we spent a lot of time, but my little sister patiently answered all our questions.

Nice environment but the room is not clean when I moved in. I don't know what to write but I really want $15 gift card for Amazon because I wanna buy a beautiful night light. I have perfect roommates thanks to the stuff who arranged me to this room.

Decent apartment for first moving here! The premises could be kept up better such as trash pick up, dog waste,working amenities. Overall average!

It’s gotten a lot cleaner. Maintenance repairs could be completed faster. Staff is friendlier! Thank you! Could be a bit more affordable. Consider maintaining prices for the next 5-10yrs without inflation.

I love living at the district because of how convenient it has made my college experience! Getting to campus was super fast and that made my 8 am classes that much easier.

I had a great time living here and really enjoyed the location of the building along with the monthly activities run by the staff members in the office.

The districts was a nice place to live. The amenities were very nice and clean. Upon arrival at my apartment, the entire apartment was very dirty. We had to deep clean it ourselves and asked the districts to send up cleaners twice. The staff also seemed untrained and was sometimes difficult to work with. Apart from those two things, living at the districts was very nice.

The Districts are a great place to live-very close & convenient for students. Great amenities. Friendly staff. However, they frequently have been having flooding issues, which has been very inconvenient considering their 24 hour emergency line doesn’t even work.

The people in the front office are always helpful and nice when you walk in. The apartments are nice. Just a little worn down. Overall great place

Well I haven’t quite started living there yet but I’ve heard really great things about the District apartments. I’m hype to live there and I know it’s gonna be a great year.

The District is at a great location and has great amenities. I like that the rooms are a good size, full size bed, and you have your own bathroom

Reply from District at Campus West

I love it! Everything is nice, the people are amazing, and it’s a fun place to be. I’m only subletting for the summer, but I’m glad I chose here!

Reply from District at Campus West

I haven't moved in yet, but with my many visits to my friends' apartment here, I can't wait to move in next fall. The location is wonderful!

Reply from District at Campus West

It was wonderful experience right from checking the house to signing the lease. I was impressed by the way I was hosted. Friendly staff and good vibes.