Unbelievable Place I hope I can stay here for along Time . The atmosphere is crazy . This is my first time in here and I hope i can stay for more time.

Every question I’ve had has been answered well. The staff is very nice and helpful. I enjoyed the tour given. The price is reasonable and I love the amenities!

The sauna has not been working since September, 5 months and counting. The gym is dirty, and front desk staff can’t get it together. Need to hire more professional staff. Maintenance staff is worse than two semesters ago, at least they got things done.

the districts is nice to live at, close to campus and there are great amenities such as: pool, hot tub, computers, lounge areas, study areas, and the gym.

The district has a very positive resident community and is a great place to live for an affordable price. The maintenance is extremely helpful as well.

The apartment is relatively great. It's in a convenient location, just 5minutes from campus and district offers fitness center and hot tub. I like this place

great experience i like it a lot i had a good time and it was fun and nice and i like the gym it’s very cool plus the pool has grills and stuff

It had honestly been the worst experience. When I moved in there was still clothing in my room, trash all around and hair all over the bathroom. My carpet was strained, blinds broken, cabinet broken, desk chair broken and no toilet lid. The living room kitchen area was also a mess. The district has yet to fix many of my issues and we had to do it ourselves!

Not great. There’s a d*ck painted on the floor of the buildings entrance, the light in my hall hasn’t worked in months, exit signs are constantly broken, the “all year” hot-tubs aren’t working majority of the time.

This apartment is great. I love the location and the bus stop is right across the street. I get my own bathroom which I love, and it's a reasonable price for what you're getting. I would only complain about how thin the walls are. Overall, I renewed my lease because of the convenience and amenities.

Really love the amenities however there have also been times where drunken people have tried to open my front door and bang on it. A lot of exit signs are destroyed and the front doors(of the buildings) don't even lock.

Great location and amenities, however the price is pretty high for the amount of issues that have been caused- flooding, broken pool, trash.

I love it! The pool and hot tubs are great along with the gym and it is very easy do do anything I need. My apartment is perfect for me and my roommate.

Reply from District at Campus West

I have enjoyed living at the District the past two years. The amenities and location are the best part of living here! Also, it is super easy to pick up packages and I love the events that are held in the lobby.

Reply from District at Campus West

The staff are super nice and the location is perfect, but maintence should maybe step up their game. The ice is very dangerous on the sidewalks and many things are often left broken

Reply from District at Campus West

Some things are a little damaged (cabinets, etc) and drains clogged Since we moved in but other than that I’ve had a great time living here! Only other thing is there was a lot of ice and snow in the roads for a very long time

Reply from District at Campus West

The districts is great! Awesome amenities that are all new and updated. The people here are friendly, staff is friendly, and parking is so nice! Love it

Reply from District at Campus West

The District is very close to campus and a nice place to live. I would recommend it to others who are looking for a place to live. They always have a lot of activities going on, and the front desk people are very nice.

Reply from District at Campus West

I talked with the property manager for the first time this year and he was rude and unhelpful, I had asked if they were planning on removing snow from the sidewalks as my car couldn’t clear the mountain of snow to get in the parking garage. He told me that “his car did it fine” they never shovel or salt the sidewalks in the winter and I have seen multiple people slip outside, get their car stuck, or otherwise tip toe around patches of unshoveled snow. I lived here last year as well however considering the interactions I have had with staff and lack of initiative on the part of the understaffed maintenance team are the main reasons I would never live here again or recommend that anyone else lives here.

Reply from District at Campus West

There is nice people working but soemtimes it is a little dirty in the buildings and maintence can be slow. I like the giveaways and events they hold for the residents.

Reply from District at Campus West

So far have not lived but there are a lot of issues that I've seen other residents have with appliances breaking and not getting fixed. However, I might have more concerns when I live in.

Reply from District at Campus West

It’s been perfect! I love my roomates and have loved the experience i’ve had with them. I love the lay out of the rooms and the location of the apartments in distance from CSU.

Reply from District at Campus West

I like the apartments. I think the office should be more organized with packages. I've had a package say that it was delivered for four days. I went to ask them about it and they said they didn't have it. When I asked again they found it in the package room without being checked in.

Reply from District at Campus West

Overall living at the districts has been a good experience! Maintenance orders can take a bit of time to be for filled, and the apartment can be a bit loud on the weekends due to the nature of the apartment. However, all the staff are friendly and helpful which is a great perk.

Reply from District at Campus West

Overall good location and easy access to campus from the bus. Staff is nice; however, maintenance requests take a long time if they happen at all. Small bedrooms