District at Campus West

3.9

1,088 Reviews

Goran
1 star
I don't even live here. I've been trying to find a relet. None. Sucks. Sucks sucks. Like Monica Lewinsky sucks. Professional sucks. Hate this place.
Tiffani
It’s overall good and a good location. Maintenance has improved over the years. However, it’s very frustrating to be paying for amenities that never work. The hot tubs are always closed. :(
Christina
I enjoy living here but there are definitely some drawbacks from living in a college community. Most of the common areas (especially hallways) are usually dirty.
Charles
Good building, great staff, bad amenities 👎. I love living here, but the hot tub is always closed and the hot chocolate/ coffee machine is always broken.
Riley
The appartments are passable and the rent is lower than most places, and since hiring staff to clean the hallways the trash issue has gotten much better. However, for the price, one would hope that the complex would be much cleaner- though I have no idea if that is the fault of the staff or the countless privaleged messy college students.
James
The location is really nice. We had one issue in our apartment that caused us to not have heat for a bit which was tough. They did end up buying us space heaters near the end till it was fixed but it took us going to the office a few times to get any updates and I think they were just understaffed on maintenance employees. Overall it’s a decent place to live.
Samira
Love my apartment as well as all the amenities. I use the gym a lot and the staff is super helpful and friendly. Also great closet and bathrooms
Erick
The roommates I was assigned to have been great and I’ve enjoyed every minute of living at the District. I’m would definitely greatly recommend it to anyone and everyone I know!
Zachary
Overall, it’s been good. It’s noisy sometimes but it’s college students. The staff and maintenance crew are quick to help with issues. Garbage is a problem on the weekends when it piles up and starts to smell. Really like the location
Abigail
Maintenance always comes when we need, and the staff are super nice, but the Amenities are not great and the apartment was never clean on first move in:/. location is good! Have had ups and downs.