District at Campus West

3.9

1,237 Reviews

Jack
1 day ago
So far I have enjoyed living here in the districts. My experience has been mostly positive but I would like to see a rent reduction due to the number of issues my apartment has experienced with our HVAC system. also working hot tubes would definitely make my experience more positive.

Zach
1 day ago
Great! Just sad I have to leave the amazing views at the end of the year - until then I would love to have the pool opened for the winter, otherwise love it.

Morgan
The amenities are very nice and I love my apartment. It seems as though there is always a door broken and the elevator is broken, but that is it.

Michael
Good and affordable living, slight problems with paint on the floors and some issues, but maintenance is always willing to help out and are usually in and out.

Madison
When I first moved in I went a month without a building keys because they said the scanners were broken. Then I got a new key and last week mine randomly stopped working (super inconvenient and it was late) I set up the app and emailed my ID to the front desk 3 times before finally going in and asking them to put it in while I was there because I needed a building key. Super unsafe to not have a key

Kaylyn
My roommates and I had to move out after 10 days of living in our apartment because of damage to the apartment that wasn't fixed before we moved in. We're now in a hotel which is really frustrating. Minimal communication from managers... most likely won't be living in our apartment at all this whole school year

Megan
Town homes are great. Roomy and have extra half bath downstairs. Very convenient parking right outside back door of unit. Good amenities and close to bus stop.

Max
Super epic l, a little noisy here sdthrffdf and a bit more than a few other things that are really cool to me and I’m really happy to be a fan and have been playing with them since the

Caroline
Great place to live! We have run into a couple maintenance issues in the apartment, but maintenance always seems to be on top of it. Happy with living here so far.

Tiera
Living here so far is fine, nothing special. Maintenance requests have been taken care of promptly and amenities have been nice. I love the free printers downstairs and the in-unit washer and dryer.