The community events are a great place to meet people, get involved in the place I live, and for free food! Love it. Such a nice place to be.

I love calling the District my home! It is fun and cozy and the employees are always super friendly and helpful! I also really like the location. It is close to so many places to eat.

It is a really nice apartment to live. Especially the gym is convenient for the residents, also, it is really close to the bus station, just 2 min from the apartment.

I love the districts. I love the bathrooms and the tile in the shower. I also love the pool and the gym. The free printing is also a plus. Lastly, the location close to campus is the main reason I love the districts.

Love it here. Great location and price and amenities. Would recommend to a friend for sure. Only thing I would change is the maintenance of the place (the trash chute and elevator are broken often)

Reply from District at Campus West

Haven’t moved in yet but looking forward to it! I’ve heard great things! I have friends who live there now and they love it. They say they wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Reply from District at Campus West

Great Amenities, Friendly Staff. Everyone has their own bathroom and private room but can come together in the kitchen and living room. Only downside is the thin walls and loud neighbors. Quiet hours poorly enforced

Reply from District at Campus West

I signed my lease not too long ago with the districts. I cannot wait to be living there with my friends. When I’ve toured and visited friends I have loved the atmosphere.

Reply from District at Campus West

It was chill. People seemed really nice and relaxed. For sure love it here. I like how there’s rewards pretty cool. Excited to live here for the most part.

Reply from District at Campus West

I moved into building one in January without meeting my roomates, both roomates were instant friends and the only problems i have with the districts is that they gave me a gift card that said 25$ written in sharpie and when i got to the restaurant they said it was only 10$ and we had to pay 15$ out of pocket.

Awesome. You know I like working here, the staff is good and thank you for always working with my crazy schedule, I look forward to next year.

Reply from District at Campus West

Welcome to our website for all Words Story Day 140 Answers. Are you up for a rescuing adventure? In “Words Story” you will be able to help a man who is in prison and wants to escape. Your mission is simple you will help him day by day to open a tunnel on the wall. The progress depends on how well and fast you will be able to predict the mystery words. Day after day there will be given several letters and by tapping the letters you need to spell the mystery word. When the letters appear in “blue” that means that they are in the correct place but if they appear in “yellow” it means they are in the wrong place and you need to swap letters. Through the adventure you will explore many interesting tools, be wise and use them carefully! There is no time to waste go for it and give freedom to that man!

I have lived here for two years now and it is a great complex to live in. It has all the amenities right there for you. It is close to campus and the best part is having your own bathroom that is the best part. I really have enjoyed living here at the district.

Reply from District at Campus West

The district is a good place to live. Close to campus and Elizabeth street which has a lot of good places to eat. The office staff are usually nice and attentive as well.

Reply from District at Campus West

The apartment complex is in a great location. However, it always seems to be trashed and things seem to be broken. I understand that this is a college complex. But I feel that others are much cleaner

The districts is a beautiful apartment complex with a convenient location that has a close proximity to the state's campus. It is secluded and clean.

Reply from District at Campus West

So far my resident experience has been nice. The maintenance requests I have submitted are always completed in a timely manner. The staff is also very helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns that I may have.

Reply from District at Campus West

I am not a resident yet, but I am excited to be one! This will be interesting being out of the dorms. I can not wait to live at the district at campus West!

overall the amenities and the pool are very nice. The community events are pretty solid and the location is prime for students. But the maintenance requests are resolved at an inexcusably slow rate and have had quit the negative impact on our living situation.

Reply from District at Campus West

It is really great to live here you can enjoy the place and make friends here. I really like here it is very amazing and fantastic place join us!

Reply from District at Campus West

Not worth the money. The maintenance team never comes to fix the problems, did not even come and look at it. The pool is shut down all the time because of the broken glass and the gym is rarely clean. The only beneficial things about living in the districts is the proximity of campus and the staff that works the front desks.

I love the amenities here. It is so convenient to have a gym in the complex, and the pool is fun! There are also bus stops right outside which makes getting to campus so easy!

Reply from District at Campus West

Everyone was very nice and patient when asked questions. Each question I asked there was an answer. Each question I asked there was an answer. I was also taken on a tour and she was very nice and informative. Learned a lot on the tour! Thanks :)

Reply from District at Campus West

I love having the pool and hot tubs so close to my door step. I am very thankful to have the gym right there as well. Everything gets fixed right when I need it to

Reply from District at Campus West

Great location that is close to campus by walk or bus and is fully furnished with huge individual bathrooms. Really enjoy living at The District.