District at Campus West

3.9

3.9

Really nice apartment and great price for what you're getting. The apartment is really nice and the pool and hot tub is great too. Great location too!
The location is great and the staff too, I'd give it more if things weren't broken for over a month. Maintenance is also super fast and I love it, also all the events you guys offer but it just doesn't look great the fact that we have like no exit signs or door handles for the elevator doors when it's super needed ??
Amazing amenities. They have a coffee machine in the lobby, even when the office is closed. The apartments also have great air conditioning and heating systems.
Never had a problem with the workers downstairs. Thomas and Emma have always been a huge help when I first moved in. Only problem would be the noise from the top floor and surrounding areas but nothing too dramatic.
Good quality amenities and rooms. More spacious compared to other apartment complexes that are also more expensive. I will be renewing my lease.
great amenities like the pool and lobby coffee machine! I really liked how they moved their package storage room to the front of the building so you don’t have to stand their awkwardly.
I like living here, especially now that the amenities are starting to open back up. The only big issue I have is that I resigned on a promotion day & they said they would give it to me after I mentioned I never never got it & I still never received it even after I emailed them & asked about it:/
It’s a very nice apartment building. The quality of some appliances and furniture seem pretty low even though it all looks good surface level. There also seems to be quite a few fees which is less than ideal. Overall though it’s a nice location and facilities.
Apartment wasn’t clean and many things were trashed/broken when we arrived. Community is very loud and not respectful of others, not very welcoming. Building and pool area is usually dirty. Apartments are nice overall and location is good.
Overall, living at the districts has been a great experience. I love the apartment layout, and the fact that I have my own bathroom and closet. The size of the rooms is also great and so is the living space. The amenities are also really nice as well