I like living hear other than the maintenance. It takes awhile for anything to get fixed. When it does it always breaks again. I also like the location.

Extremely poor management and maintenance staff. Very unprofessional. Leaves maintenance problems unresolved for weeks on end. No snow removal leaving side walks extremely icy. Maintenance request take days or weeks to be filled. Apartment upon move in was completely trashed and had carpet torn up and stains everywhere.

It’s been alright, the biggest inconvenience was when I sprained my ankle and the elevator was broken. Actually the elevator is still broken and living on the fifth floor is a little rough when u can really walk well.

I love living here with my best friend! The location makes life so much easier, and I appreciate the covered parking garage. Overall, it's a nice place to live.

Reply from District at Campus West

I enjoy how quickly fixes get taken care of and how helpful the leasing office is. Not having to purchase furniture as an out of state student has also been very helpful.

Reply from District at Campus West

It's very loud and things around my apartment break a lot of the time. However, all of the staff is super helpful and friendly. I love the free printing and coffee too!

Reply from District at Campus West

I like the ammenities, events with free food and my C2 apartment location. The biggest problem I have with living here is maintenance issues. Maintenance takes a long time to resolve issues and they never completely fix it. For example, my unit had a leak in the ceiling and maintenance took out the ceiling and redid it only to have to redo it again because of poor construction

Reply from District at Campus West

Staff has been one of the most frustrating parts of this experience, often being short and rude when you go to the office. Don't seem to care about their residents.

Reply from District at Campus West

Nice and very friendly staff. Apartments aren’t the cleanest however upon move in and security is very low! We frequently have items broken and the doors at the entrances do not fully lock.

Reply from District at Campus West

It’s an incredible place to live and there is a great sense of community. The apartments are nice and very close to campus as well which is a huge plus!

Reply from District at Campus West

The District at Campus West has good amenities, a small pool 3 hot tubs, a small gym, computers and free printing. Sometimes they give out free food or other goodies. The rooms are a decent size, bathrooms are nice. The kitchen is large but the living room area is tiny. The apartment is fairly updated, could use some new updates though.

Reply from District at Campus West

The community is great as far as environment and amenities. The gym could have more equipment as well as more space for movement. The lobby is great!

Reply from District at Campus West

The manager has been so rude to everyone here. She is now help and yells at all the residents. Our room was a DISASTER on move in and they did nothing about it. The manager needs to GO!

Great except maintenance requests take over two weeks to get completed and there is no longer a place for recycling which is very disappointing.

The number of stars I put down should be sufficient. Typing a 140 character limit is kinda weird but so is a door that looks like someone punched multiple times.

Reply from District at Campus West

Move in was rockier than I ever expected, but it’s been smooth sailing after getting all the new appliances. Would really appreciate getting that ice maker we were promised but oh well win some lose some. Also it’s pretty loud. Actually really loud? invest in some earbuds

I love the district! Everything is just nice and modern and cute, I love it :) Pool area is so nice and big as well as the study area. The gym is a perfect size and is never too crowded!

Reply from District at Campus West

It’s been good living here so far! There was a bit of a rocky start when I moved in and my roommates room was a construction zone a completely unlivable. Since then however it has been wonderful!

The districts has a good life to it that you don't find many other places, plus a lot of events that help out. The coffee machine is incredibly handy as well, as long as I can get there when all the cups are out. The hallways could use more color, however, but that's not that big of a deal.

From the first few weeks of living at the Districts, everything has been fantastic so far. My favorite part is having my own bedroom and bathroom but still being part of that "dorm" experience and having roommates to hang out with.

It’s been fairly nice here. It’s a great location and has many great amenities. I love the pool and the personal gym. The tanning bed will be handy in the winter’

Move in was terrible. Lots of things are broken/ damaged. Takes forever to get things fixed. Also takes a while to get ahold of management. Apartments are nice once they are cleaned, however ours was not cleaned before moving in. There was rat poop in our pantry, that's disgusting. However, once we cleaned it on our own after having to wait to move in, the apartment isn't that bad. The location is really the winning factor, everything else could be way better/improved.

So far living at the Districts has been a benefit, it is close to school if you want to walk and the bus comes every 8 minutes if youre feeling lazy.

Its generally pretty great living here. It can sometimes get noisy outside and the internet is a little weird at times but overall, it's good.

I love the Districts soooooo much. The leasing office staff is amazing and so are all of the amenities! Although my room was still dirty, and my washer and dryer doors didn't get put on till a week after move in, I wouldn't want to rent anywhere else.