District at Campus West

The location of this apartment complex is probably the most desirable. It is definitely centered in a college town. I enjoy interactions that I have with people around here, but there's no desire to really be a part of the community. If the community is more defined as the school community, then I am trying to enjoy it given the COVID restrictions. The lack of ability to use the amenities in the complex are unfortunate.
Good apartments with nice features but rent is too high to not have your amenities open. If you wont open the amenities up, reduce the rent.
I love the atmosphere here and I think the people are super nice and welcoming. I think the main tends crew needs to be a little more organized, however. I love my apartment, roommates, and floor mates!
It's a great place to meet people and make friends. I like the space that we have and it's really nice. One start is taken off because we were told that maintenance can't move anything else out of our apartment, but we'd like our couch moved.
I like the apartment complex, but a big reason behind why I chose to live BBC here were there amenities, namely the pool. It’s super disappointing that the pool is still closed, and if it’s due to COVID concerns, numerous other apartment complexes (both larger and smaller than the district) have opened their pools to the residents. It’s very disappointing that our pool continues to be closed even though part of what I’m paying for in living here is being able to use the pool.
The leasing office employees have improved a lot when it comes to helping us with our issues, but when we moved in nothing was clean, lots of things were broken, and it took a month to fix our oven so we could use us. There have been a ton of issues with payments like rent and parking fees recently that are unreasonable.
It’s a very nice community and the staff is amazing. However many amenities have not worked even prior to COVID which can be frustrating at times. The maintenance team is amazing and the residents are great as well!
Everyone here is so nice and friendly! There’s so much space in our apartment that I have no clue what to put in here. Easily the best choice I’ve made so far.
I love living here because I have a covered parking spot, I am close to campus, there is a bus stop next to my house, I love my roommates, I am close to city park and I like my room
Very good place to live however we have had some issues with the dish washer. Maintenance is helpful but does not always fix the problem. Overall good experience.