District at Campus West

3.9

1,019 Reviews

3.9

1,019 Reviews

Great place to live a little noisy at night. The leasing office is so helpful. Cute apartment layout. Nice that it is so close to campus, I can just walk.
it’s been very fun living here so far. I’ve met a ton of friends and feel connected to my community. I really enjoy my apartment because it’s very homey
I like living here & the management has gotten a whole lot better in the last year. I still never got my reward from when I renewed my lease from november, but overall it’s a nice place to live, especially the townhomes.
Awesome having a great time here, I like the location and the pool. Not gonna lie it’s kinda dirty sometimes though and idk about that but otherwise great
The office staff has been very helpful during the leasing process and they already remember my name. The first night here I had a maintenance issue and KJ was quick to resolve it. I enjoy staying here. Thank you.
I was disappointed how move in went. Our apartment was dirty, we still didn’t have the contact info or name of our 4th roommate, and we didn’t get the rooms that we thought we had signed up for. The hallways, elevator, and trash is always everywhere. There is a permanent smell when walking in this building, and it’s not pleasant to put it nicely. I had gotten my wallet stolen from me on the corner of Plum and City Park (right on the corner of the apartment building). When I went to go see if I could see the cameras to see who took it the next morning, they told me the security has been down since that night and the morning after. Who knows how long it actually had been down for, because there have been a lot of utilities out already. For example, the elevator broke day 2 of living here. Now it’s the security. Something horrible could have happened, luckily it was just my wallet, but either way it isn’t safe. They breached their contract countless times, this doesn’t feel like my home.
where did the cleaning lady go it’s definitely messier now that she’s been gone for months you need more cleaning staff there was a spill in the elevator for like 5 days
Everything is great, except that we need a cart or something to move our stuff to the 4th floor. Because it’s hard to move them with hands. Also, there is no way directly from our apartment to the parkings, we need to go to the first floor then to whatever floor we park our car on.
Moving in was a rough start. There were a lot of isues with the appartment when we first moved in. Those issues have now been resolved or are in the process of being resolved. The rooms are very spacous and cozy. It is much better than the previous place I lived at.
A great a place to live. Clean and nice. Near to everywhere, you need. The office guys are very helpful and friendly staff. When you order maintenance you got it as soon as possible