District at Campus West

1,193 Reviews

3.9

1,193 Reviews

Brianna
the front desk is super helpful, so far seems like a great place!the process of finally getting a room number and roomates was a little long and it was switched w couple times without notifying me, i had to call to figure out that i was switched, but the manager ended up putting me with the group of girls i wanted so it worked out!

Jade
I lived at the districts for about 2 years in two different apartment units and it’s a nice place to live but the rent is rising and it’s a loud street.

Mackenzie
This place was okay. Decent rent prices but management was all over the place and always had new people taking over. I would recommend this for someone is just living on their own after living in the dorms.

Lauren
I love the location of the distance and that is the biggest reason I resigned my lease if the wifi was better it would be 5 starts just because it’s really difficult to get school work done when the wifi works on and off but otherwise it’s great here

Madeline
Loved living here, but there were a few maintenance issues. My ceiling leaked from the AC unit for 24 hours straight. Everyone was very kind, and I loved how pet friendly it was. Thanks for the great year!

Emily
Overall the District was a good place to live during the school year. I love the location and amenities and how pretty the pool deck looked with fresh snow and the spring lights! I came into my sublease with some maintenance needing to be done left from the previous tenant, but they were quick in fixing all those needs. We did have one rude serviceman when our freezer was barely producing ice yet making very loud sounds who was condescending towards my roommate. I moved out since and don’t know if that was ever resolved but it was the one maintenance experience we weren’t satisfied with. As for the rooms and everything, since my roommates were kind of messy, I spent a lot of time in my own room in our D3 apartment and I absolutely loved my room’s setup, the way the bathroom was designed, and overall the colors and windows made it so cozy. Front desk staff had a little confusion on my subleasing questions but in the end it was a smooth transition in and out of The District.

Charles
The district is a good place to live. Wish that the hot tubs were open later than 10:00, but me and my roommates enjoy living here at the district at campus west in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Caitlin
Super nice that it’s close to campus so it’s an easy walk to classes! Maintenance is on top of everything. The stairs are usually gross because people leave trash and spill things but don’t clean up after themselves. Otherwise pretty clean place.

Samantha
I had a pretty good experience while staying here. I enjoy the rooms, the only problem I experienced was a leak in my bathroom that was fixed after a couple maintenance checks. Apart from being expensive, I would live here again.

Kaylyn
I'm going to be moving into my apartment in August and I have not been so excited to live somewhere! Everyone I have talked to and asked countless of questions to have always been so kind and helpful. If there is ever an issue or confusion, it gets taken care of right away. Seriously so pumped to live here in a month!!