District at Campus West

I love this place. So much open space. I love how I have a balcony to go and sit on in the mornings or anytime I want to. I love my roommates they are awesome.
Our pool and gym are still not open but every other apartment around us is open. The office staff is usually super nice though. The maintenance here just sucks.
Cozy apartments, with nice nice amenities. Great staff, always so helpful and proactive. I will highly recommend this place to my friends, and students who are new in town. It will save lot of time on apartment hunting.
It’s a great environment. The people are great and the staff is too. I’m glad I decided to live here because I think it was a great decision
I love living here! Great location and amenities like a pool, gym, and tanning beds. I like my unit a lot and the bathrooms are wonderful and you don’t have to share.
Great location & amenities. Staff is super welcoming and friendly. However, the property can be dirty at times or not well kept up. Some exterior doors don't work either.
I had a great experience living here! I wish the pools and hot tubs could have been open more than they were and we got to use the amenities more this last semester though.
Any downfalls are made up for by the leasing office staff. They’re pretty great and my pup loves them. Just wish the amenities worked better.
The community is awesome, staff is usually nice but don't take things that are serious to us into wise consideration. We have had multiple issues with the operation of things and they haven't done anything to fix it.
I️ haven’t moved into the districts yet but with all the amenities and cool features I️ am SO excited!!!The fully furnished apartments with individual space for each person is so cool! Can’t wait!