District at Cape

My wife and I have been living here over a year now and have enjoyed our time here overall. There have been a few incidents with some less than reputable neighbors, some crimes, and pests, but the management has always been understanding and helpful in addressing each situation. It's a great option for off-campus students like myself.
Very responsive anytime I have had questions or concerns! Parking sometime bothers me because I get off work at midnight and end up having to walk back to my building from wherever I end up finding an open spot. Sometimes that's two buildings away. Overall I like it here and will probably renew again
It’s not the best, but it’s becoming home. I wasn’t impressed with the quality of the apartment when I moved in, uncleaned carpets and such. We didn’t get a tour of the place before signing the lease. The cost doesn’t match the quality. But like I said, we’ve made it our home and I look forward to coming home each night.
Great people, extremely friendly and helpful. Always willing to help out. Very accommodating. Great places to live! Monthly rate is really good. Allows large dogs where many places do not.
It's a great place to live and a great maintenance crew. Great staff and very friendly and helpful always on time. Have great events and nice laundry room
We moved in on June 24 and so far, we have Enjoyed our stay here. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. (Although, I REALLY WISH the DOG OWNERS would be a little more considerate and pick up the Poop.) Thanks 👍
Quiet, clean and perfect for my family Great conditions too Love the extras too; the pool and work out room and the laundry is amazing Parking has lots of space
It seems pretty lively here in the apartments. Its quiet and peaceful as well. The leading agents are very friendly and helpful. Since it's during covid time the commons area is restricted.
Enjoyed living there. They were great to work with. A very great company to deal with. Many community activity. Enjoyed the recreational center.
This is a nice place to live if the community stuck together to keep it clean! I think the property manager should enforce this, I’m sure some people get home and mood change with all the trash around! Also I think dog stations should be put up around the property so people can pick up their dog poop!