District Flats

4.4

4.4

I love the neighborhood and how it is walkable to the bars & restaurants. The on site dog park is perfect & all the dogs are super friendly!
Love the club house! They have an awesome pool table with an amazing view for when I have guests come over! Also love the gym! It had 2 Pelatons and they are awesome!
I enjoy living at District Flats for the most part. It is in a great neighborhood near tons of restaurants and breweries. Having the dog part has been the best part for me and my dog! I think some of the appliances could be upgraded and maintenance should hire some more people which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Decent price compared to other apartments in the area, good location to restaurants and bars, but the units are smaller than expected and you can tell they cut corners in building them.
Great location to live in, right in the center of Southend. Great amenities, including the dog park! Workers are really nice, friendly and helpful.
No real complaints here. My apartment is beautiful, the location is amazing, the staff is friendly, and the amenities are just fine. Since moving to Charlotte about a year ago, I haven’t come across anywhere else that compares. I’m very pleased to live here.
Move-in was super simple and the apartment was in excellent condition upon arrival. Very happy with working with the leasing office prior to move-in as well.
The apartment community definitely feels like a community and has a fantastic location, however it lacks upkeep and responses from staff. It's expensive and there are a lot of other complexes in the area to consider.
Nothing to complain about! I love it here. The location is clean and it so close to everything that a young person would love to be around!!!
We have been here for about a week and absolutely love living here! Between all of the amenities, the location, and our unit, it is everything we were looking for!