District Flats

4.4

4.4

Paige
District Flats has exceeded my expectations for a great place to live. The leasing agents are very friendly and approachable, and there is a great communal vibe here. Overall, loving my time here so far.
Jennifer
Love at first sight~ Thank you to everyone in the office especially Jessye. You shared in my excitement start to finish and made sure the process was simple and smooth.
Morgan
Great location, kind staff, good amenities, and pretty decent price for what you’re getting. I love the size and quality of my space, though I’m worried about some points of nearby construction.
Adam
Great building could not imagine living somewhere else in south end especially with the amazing amenities. Also super dog friendly and good dog park.
Michael
The apartment community here is a great location, even more specifically for young adults, but that also comes with a lot of noise, naturally. There are so many apartment complexes in the area now so there's a lot to choose from to better suit your desires.
Alexia
District flats has been a fun place to live the last couple of years and I will most likely renew my lease. It’s in a great area in walking distance to great restaurants and breweries which is my favorite part about living here!
Nicholas
5 stars but the parking garage. Borrowed my buddys car for one day while mine was in the shop and it got towed. It was only there for 12 hours. There were cars parked in the handicap parking spaces but the car in the garage got towed. I work night shift and the construction is horrible during the day. But I can’t hold that against you
Laura
My upstairs neighbors are the only thing bringing this rating down. I have reached out multiple times to management to help with this and no response. other than that everything has literally been perfect!
Karis
Great apartment complex. The apartments are clean and have great light. The complex amenities are great, especially the gym and parking deck. The dog park needs to be routinely cleaned. Construction next door causes loud noises from 7am to 6pm everyday.
Brittany
The location is perfect! In an awesome area, but not right on the rail so not loud or too busy. Also, the resident events are so much fun. We have been able to meet many friends this way. We love the size of our 1 bedroom apartment and love our balcony