District Flats

4.4

4.4

Living here is absolutely fantastic! It is in a great location to walk to restaurants/bars. Amenities are 5 star. The gym recently got Peloton bikes that all residents can ride for free. Great perk! Further, all of the staff in the building is super friendly and very responsive when needed. Highly recommend living here for a great SouthEnd experience.
I’ve lived in several South End apartment complexes and this one has by far been the best. Great people running the place, nice amenities, and quality apartments
At the end of the day, I love it Management seems a little scrambled. I didn’t get my move-in resources like I was supposed to do arranging internet, my first rent payment, etc. was quite last minute and a little stressful among the other moving-in activities. But everyone is so nice and truly tries to be helpful. Also I love the amenities. Some of the appliances are a little cheap but I can’t believe I got such a low price for such a great space. Beware parking spots are tight!
Great location and community. Walls are thin and easy to hear neighbors. Staff is friendly and helpful. Nice gym and other amenities. No issue with maintanance thus far. Outside noises are annoying including train honks in the middle of the night.
District flats is in a great area close to so many places right in walking distance, which is my favorite part about living here! The gym is a great size, the pool is nice, and having the dog park is great. I think the things I would change would be thicker walls/ceilings because of noise as well as upgrading to nicer appliances.
It’s nice here but I often feel like I live in a frat house. People leave cans all over often tossing them off their balconies as well. It gets loud having an apartment facing the courtyard because it bounces off of each side when there’s noise. I also do not like the reserve the gym a day before rule. My schedule isn’t set in stone. It should be open as long as there is not already 3 people or that many people that did pre plan and book ahead. Often times I want to use it and no one is in there but because I didn’t book it a day in advance I can’t use it. the package lockers are often full so you don’t get notifications of your packages and/ or have to dig through a pile to find yours. Should have more lockers. Some small things... No cards for poker in the game room. Printer in business center is usually out of ink or paper.
The staff is super friendly and is always willing to help. The amenities are great and my dog loves the on site dog park! The other residents are always very friendly and the community events are a great way to meet people.
Great, a little noisy but awesome staff and very clean and great location. It’s also definitely a bonus living above Golden Cow Creamery! Also, the sunset and sunrise views here are insane no matter which apartment you’re in.
Love it. Great community and friends. Really peacefully, clean and quiet at night. Security on site at all hours especially at night for your safety.
Great experience so far. Everything is clean and safe as advertised. Noise isn’t a problem for me as others suggest. The gym reopening is great as well.