District Flats

The staff is great & is always there to help with any questions. The location is perfect & I love the amenities. My favorite part is the on site dog park.
No complaints on my end. Move in process was easy and the complex is very quiet. There are nice places surrounding the complex that I can't wait to explore more.
Great and easy move in so far! Loving the new apartment. The staff and everyone are very friendly as well. Very safe and clean environment to live in!
Sucks that we can't use anything and there's no events. There can be no contact events. We just moved in and are having a hard time getting to know everyone and it doesn't feel as homey as we wanted living in an apartment.
I have enjoyed my living here. Wish there were more options with more than 2 people. Definitely happy with all the activities such as the pool here and living appliances.
Our experience here has been pretty great so far. The location is amazing. Everything is in walking distance, and the staff is friendly. We can hear our neighbors sometimes, but it's not a huge issue.
I just moved away since I bought my first house, but it was definitely bittersweet. Will definitely miss the people and amenities this place has!
Great location! friendly staff and I absolutely love my place! Found this place because I happened to drive by, but it was my favorite one! Glad I chose this place.
It is okay. Things aren’t builT awesome and admin staff does not like to leave there office. It’s pretty meh. It’s in a good location though!
The building and people were better when I first moved in. The pool area during the summer has become more of a Greek life party. Maintenance is still really good with response. The gym is good but has not seen improvements. The spin bikes are really outdated. The music operations aren’t working. Towels and steps are gone. Wipes are frequently out of stock. The staff are nice. The monthly community events are nice to have but nobody needs more excuses for drinks