District Flats

4.4

4.4

First impressions are great. Love my new place, love the pool setup and the super current / large gym. Neighbors are the nicest I've had so far.
Overall everything has been great! Pool is awesome, gym is awesome, clubhouse/room is awesome, and especially the staff is great! No complaints besides noisy neighbors every now and then but overall great!
So far love the area, the amenities, and the staff. My only complaint is that the utilizes are definitely older and don’t work quite as well as our old apartments utilities
I love everything about this place except when the late night weekend crowd leaves food all around the premises and it sits there until Monday when the poor staff have to come through and clean it up. I guess that’s just apart of the location though
Staff has been so helpful during my transitional period, I would have been very stressed had it not been for the help of the staff. Antoinette, special shout-out! Thank you for your kind words and help through this, usually stressful, process.
Great community and amenities. Love that management is committed to improving community areas. Some slight noise due to fairly thin walls but overall a great experience
My experience here at District Flats in South End Charlotte, NC has been good. The location is key. I've lived in the same apartment many years. Upkeep of amenities could be better.
The office staff is very helpful. The amenities are great. People in the community are, for the most part, friendly. The walls are a bit thin so I feel like I can hear a lot of surrounding noise.
Easy move in!! Love the skyline view of the city. The location is great and is so close to all the bars and restaurants. The amenities are awesome. Love the free coffee bar!
I love District Flats. The staff is amazing and I love the on site dog park for my dog! After looking at many apartment complexes, I am glad I picked District Flats.