Large apartments. Tons of parking. Great walkability to lots of restaurants. Responsive and pleasant staff. Amenities are so so. No oven/stovetop in communal room. Hardly ever paper in the printer room. Rent very high for studio.

Nice new feeling apartment with modern and clean fixtures. Bathrooms are good size with plenty of storage. Amenities are fantastic with a great gym and complex is walking distance to most South End attractions.

I have loved living here! My moving experience was excellent, Julie and Antoinette were both incredibly helpful! The amenities are amazing and I love our apartment!

Just moved to Charlotte, and the staff has been great! The gym is like no other apartment fitness room. So much to do within a short walk.

I have really enjoyed my stay here the past few months. The place is in a great location and the building is not very crowded. Everything is up to date and very new which is nice. Overall, great place for living right out of college.

I love the location and amenities! I think the maintenance and staff could be a little more attentive and/or communicative. But overall, it's been a pleasant living experience.

I love the location and neighborhood of District Flats! The apartments are beautiful. I only wish that the bedroom/closet sizes were more equal between the two rooms.

So far so good. I have not received any complains. The resident is well maintained and clean. Though I wish some fees were not bundled up. I will like to see more events to network

It's a great location. District is pet friendly so we've met a lot of paw parents and their fur babies. I like the amenities especially the pet spa and the coffee station.

Everything is great besides the power going out, and the fire alarm going off. Location is awesome and the women at the front desks are wonderful!

We love our home! Great community and great location. The staff is great and puts on lots of events. We have a lot of space to enjoy and host guests as well!

District Flats is a friendly, fun, and welcoming building. The neighbors are fun and respectful at the same time. The staff is welcoming and helpful. 10/10. Will renew.

I enjoy living here because the location is great and the apartment is very nice. The staff is very friendly and resident events are very fun!

Great location, really helpful and friendly staff! Overall, making district flats my home really helped me to feel settled and "make roots" in Charlotte. There is a real feeling of community from the second you move in with arrival balloons, Instagram shout outs to welcome you and then this continues with the monthly events to help you make friends.

District Flats is an awesome place to live. It is in a great area of South End. Moving in could not have been easier; the staff is helpful and nice and provide everything you need to make your living situation great.

Honestly, I tried to host a pregame for my friends so I could show off my new spot. But my neighbor called a noise complaint on me twice before 11pm... not the greatest thing to explain. I was very. Very embarrassed.

I love the location of District Flats but I think the rent is becoming a little overinflated. The gym is routinely out of wipes to clean the equipment. The coffee machine only works about 70% of the time. Every time I have tried to use the printer in the "business center", it is out of ink or out of paper.

Overall I am happy here. For how much we pay I wish some things were handled better like over flowing trash rooms, trash valet dragging leaking bags through hallways and the pool being green for a couple of days with no notification from leasing office.

Overall, I have enjoyed living here and would recommend it to others. It is in a great location, and is only a short walk to a lot of different restaurants and bars.

The staff is amazing. They’re very responsive and friendly. I’ve only been here a couple weeks but I’m so happy with the facilities and staff so far!

Our short term lease (3 months) experience has been great! We will certainly miss living here and all the amenities like the gym and pool! The location is perfect!

I like living here for the most part. But here are my issues: It is a bit pricey but it's a great location. The elevators are very very slow. The hallways always smell a bit off, I would recommend using air freshener and actively checking each hallway for weird smells. The walls are also extremely thin. I can hear everything from the outside streets and my neighbors too. My two main issues is that the fire alarm goes off often. Last time it went off, I was in the shower which was incredibly annoying. Luckily I knew it wasn't real so I at least could take my time getting out. But then that causes another issue because residents don't believe that there is ever a real fire and if there ever is a real one, people might be in danger because they'll believe it's another false alarm. My last issue is that there is NEVER any paper in the business center printer. I don't own a printer and I work from home so I do not have access to one. I thought that it was a huge perk that there is a printer available to the residents however it never has paper and then requires me to walk downstairs and ask the leasing office and then return back upstairs to the printer. I always feel like I'm bothering them when I ask for paper. It would be nice if for once I could simply print out a return label without having to ask for a single sheet of paper. For the amount I pay, the least they can do is supply paper... Other than that. I like living here.

I like living in the heart of south end. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Seeing the neighborhood change has been a fun experience so far.

Weekdays are quiet, neighbors are courteous and friendly, overall solid living space. Decent gym equipment and apartment appliances. Great employees.

The building has always been more than accommodating and friendly. As a weekly business traveler, I know when I come home on fridays the building will be in great shape, quiet and I can feel safe entering a tire all times of the day.