District Flats

4.4

4.4

My experience here at District Flats in South End Charlotte, NC has been good. The location is key. I've lived in the same apartment many years. Upkeep of amenities could be better.
The office staff is very helpful. The amenities are great. People in the community are, for the most part, friendly. The walls are a bit thin so I feel like I can hear a lot of surrounding noise.
Easy move in!! Love the skyline view of the city. The location is great and is so close to all the bars and restaurants. The amenities are awesome. Love the free coffee bar!
I love District Flats. The staff is amazing and I love the on site dog park for my dog! After looking at many apartment complexes, I am glad I picked District Flats.
It was a very easy move in experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Residents are all generous! I also really enjoy all the amenities, especially the dog park!
Living here is absolutely fantastic! It is in a great location to walk to restaurants/bars. Amenities are 5 star. The gym recently got Peloton bikes that all residents can ride for free. Great perk! Further, all of the staff in the building is super friendly and very responsive when needed. Highly recommend living here for a great SouthEnd experience.
I’ve lived in several South End apartment complexes and this one has by far been the best. Great people running the place, nice amenities, and quality apartments
At the end of the day, I love it Management seems a little scrambled. I didn’t get my move-in resources like I was supposed to do arranging internet, my first rent payment, etc. was quite last minute and a little stressful among the other moving-in activities. But everyone is so nice and truly tries to be helpful. Also I love the amenities. Some of the appliances are a little cheap but I can’t believe I got such a low price for such a great space. Beware parking spots are tight!
Great location and community. Walls are thin and easy to hear neighbors. Staff is friendly and helpful. Nice gym and other amenities. No issue with maintanance thus far. Outside noises are annoying including train honks in the middle of the night.
District flats is in a great area close to so many places right in walking distance, which is my favorite part about living here! The gym is a great size, the pool is nice, and having the dog park is great. I think the things I would change would be thicker walls/ceilings because of noise as well as upgrading to nicer appliances.