District Flats

4.4

4.4

Leslie
Very close to making 2 years here, and I still love living here! The location is great, management is always very helpful, gym is always clean, but my favorite part is the club house! They got it renovated and it’s absolutely amazing! Obsessed with the new pool table! Just in time for summer!
Emily
I really enjoy living at district flats. The one downfall is noise travels very easily between floors but not between neighboring apartments
about 2 months ago
Love living at district flats! Great staff & a great location/neighborhood. There’s always something to do around the neighborhood. Plus everyone is very dog friendly :)
Karis
about 2 months ago
Nice amenities, but the game room has been closed for months. Clean building, secure parking, good location. There is construction next door with lots of noise nearly everyday of the week
Ken
3 months ago
Enjoying the area and amenities as I did when I moved in. Appreciate the social events too. Haven't had to submit many maintenance requests either
Morgan
3 months ago
Love the location, staff, and amenities! The building is clean and kept up-to-date. The numerous dog-owners are very responsible. The noise is negligible considering we're right in the heart of South-End. I love it here!
Leslie
4 months ago
I love that we have community events every month to get to know our neighbors! I also like that we have a great dog park! It’s nice to know we have a community that just loves being here too.
5 months ago
Just moved in but the staff has been so friendly and helpful. The dog park is big and great for my dog as well. I love the neighborhood so far and am excited to see what’s to come!
Jarred
5 months ago
I love district flats. Great complex with a nice gym and pool. I like the location and everything about my unit. Leasing staff is great! Happy to be here.
Paige
6 months ago
District Flats has exceeded my expectations for a great place to live. The leasing agents are very friendly and approachable, and there is a great communal vibe here. Overall, loving my time here so far.