Domain at Cedar Creek
4 stars130 Reviews

Angel
about 23 hours ago
Overall, everything has been great for me just a little bugs here and there and Cincy elevator been out but other than that it’s been great!

Shanda A.
I have been living on this property for three years. It's a very quiet community the first thing. I loved it was gated community near the interstate. It used to be very clean the no trash on the ground. Around the dumpster area was always kept cleaned. The swimming pool use to open a lot more. When Covid hit a lot of things changed. I know there is new management I pray that keep the place up. The communication with residence sometime can be misleading. I pray for the new team to speak with residents and keep them inform of what's going on.

Coby
Coolggggghiyfg hugfffyh hhhughiiji hiogg it detugfyy du h jiggy HD tv higdyjhh juu I fdryuhg higdruhhdy. Ukdswwcgonbctigg ghee uifsruh ikfdty

Desiree
about 2 months ago
So far not so good, my move got pushed back the day before I was supposed to sign my lease. Had to reschedule everything. But the leasing agent was great.

Kendra Lynn
about 2 months ago
I have been with Domain about 3 years now and am very pleased with my stay.If I ever have a problem with anything in my apartment they come right away. I would recommend DOMAIN to any of my Family and Friends you will not be disappointed and the community is Lovely.

Imanti
about 2 months ago
I am really comfortable here. It was a struggle getting settled in, and there are a couple of things that don’t really meet my expectations. But overall, it has been a safe and comfortable place to live.

Amber
3 months ago
It has Lots of space, quiet neighborhood, valet trash, and 24 hr gym. Very convenient location as well, most shops are walking distance (if needed)

Jerrica
3 months ago
My move-in experience was a bit rough to begin with as the apartment was different than I was expecting. However, Unica and the staff were extremely helpful in the process.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
The experience has been alright so far. There's been some maintenance issues since we moved in. From what I can tell, one of the problems is that they seem really understaffed :/

Xavier
4 months ago
Complaint does not resolve fast shortage of staff. I have complaint for last one month but nobody is bothered . Almost one month pas few of compliant not resolve