Domain at Cleveland

Everything is nice, and all the people who work here are very nice. Also, I enjoy all of the events that the CAs put on for all the residents. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to people I know.
so far I love living at The Domain. I just wish that I could open the windows instead of the plexiglass being there! other than that so far so good
The location is great, but my apartment has small problems that are annoying. I have hot water on and off in my shower and my ac/heater isn't well sealed.
I think in general, people here are very nice and respectful. Something that bugs me is that no one wears a mask!! Another thing is that no one cleans the laundry room. Other than that, I love the amenities and the fact that utilities are included.
My only concern is with the toilet. It constantly overflows but so far in my 2 months here, it has been very convenient. It is downtown so I am always on time for class and it has utilities worth my stay.
The only major concern i have is regarding the internet. It cuts out occasionally or drops me off. So potentially a new internet so that it is stronger and more stable.
I enjoy and greatly appreciate the office staff accommodations by making delivering during COVID! They have been really nice with everything going on and I love seeing them!
The Domain has been lovely so far. I’m a Junior at CSU, and this is my second year living at the community. When I was looking for an apartment, I had three main priorities: Fully furnished - I’m from Cincy, so buying/transporting furniture was unrealistic Close to campus - I do not have a car, so it is important that I could walk to school Studio/one bedroom - living alone was another priority; I had roommates freshman year and it just wasn’t for me. The Domain satisfied and continued to satisfy those needs. What the apartments lack in size or sleekness, they make up for in character and privacy. Definitely not for everyone, but a good fit for me. And the staff are lovely people as well.
The experience here at the domain has been a little rocky specially without the free parking and high rent but the actives makes up for most of it.
I have no reason to live in Cleveland, resigned super early before covid, and regret it. My one good thing about the Domain is Christina and some of the staff members. They are helpful and nice people