Domain at Cleveland

I love it here! The staff is friendly and the history of the place is fascinating. Visiting the unfinished parts or just hanging out in the lounge is really refreshing.
The Domain is a great place to live! Being able to walk downstairs to the gym is so nice! Staff is great and very friendly!! The location is great for CSU students just cross the street and you are at your classes!
So far I have had a pretty good experience here at the domain. The building is kept very clean, and the staff is more than friendly. I would suggest the domain to anyone.
The domain is home to me I feel because of how close it is to campus. I can leave for my classes in 10 minutes and still be early. I love the game room. It’s a fun place to take friends!
Living at the domain has been a great experience and I love it here. I would recommend people leaving here because everyone is so nice and they actually care about there residence.
The location is nice for now because most of my classes are near Domain. I didn't give it a 5 star because I want the ability to open my window when I'm cooking so my fire alarm doesn't go off.
Accommodating space, convenient parking, and good amenities. Was in a tough spot searching for apartments at the end of last year, the staff at the domain was helpful in finding a place to stay for this school year.
As in previous reviews, the building managers are super nice. My room is nice and cozy. And the maintenance staff are top notch. In addition to that I like how quite everything is.
It’s very affordable off campus living. I would definitely recommend living here. The staff is very friendly and are willing to help with anything.
There have been some initial frustrating circumstances with parking and making payments but the staff has worked with me quickly and efficiently to make them right. I also greatly appreciated how quickly maintenance helped when I had issues with my water. I like my apartment and enjoy where I live!