I just moved in and am very pleased so far! The only little complaint that I have is that my room could have been cleaned a little better before I moved in. It seemed like I had to wipe everything down again.

I haven't moved in yet, but when visiting the apartment I was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful with me making my decision to rent here.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

So far from my interactions with the staff, I just have to say that they are the absolute best. They responded quickly to my emails, they walked me through the leasing process and they answered all the phone calls I made to them. 5 stars

Great front desk center, answered all my questions. We're very nice and personable with a great response time to emails o r any messages. :)

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

everything here is really great and the leasing office is great, too. the community is nice and the utilities are nice. except I cannot get any sunshine in the room.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Staff is always very kind and helpful. Great building. Some maintenance to be done here and there, but the Domain takes care of the problems. Great location.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Very helpful, good with communication, it is nice they offer parking that is gated, security is available, and I love that there is free printing available as long as you bring your own paper!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The only issue really is the elevator. It acts up from time to time . Other than that I appreciate the other amenities. The staff is very helpful as well.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

It's a decent place to live for the summer. Great, dedicated, and responsive staff! Amenities could use some cleaning and maintenance. Quiet. All necessities provided.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

You guys are doing awesome, just gotta get that elevator working better! Other than that, the fitness center is great and the rooms are pretty much all someone would need for college!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

This new apartment is very homey and it has all kinds of amazing qualities and gifts that comes with it and I am really glad to be part of such a community and a great program

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

From being at my friends apartment at domain it seems very relaxing. I hope to have a great experience while living in the domain at Cleveland.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Very friendly and helpful staff - I've had some trouble with room my first week of moving in and it's been a bit stressful, as I've just begun my internship.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I have enjoyed living here. They have been very accommodating with me just being here for the summer. Wish the elevator was a little more reliable!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The Domain is a nice, affordable option for students at Cleveland State! It's one block away from campus and offers amenities similar to the dorms. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

So far, the Domain has exceeding my expectations! Everything is clean, secure, and convenient to use. I look forward to living here starting in August!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Living here has exceeded all of my expectations! The new renovations are really nice and I feel at home here. The maintenance staff here are very helpful.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I would say I'm overall happy with Domain at Cleveland. It is very convenient being so close to Cleveland State campus, which is a major plus for me.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Wish we could open windows but it's a pretty nice apartment for living in the city. Another downside is the traffic noise in the mornings. Thanks

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The rooms are very nice . And I also love the game room/recreation room, it really helps me when I'm bored. It is also very convenient to have a gym and study area. The WiFi cuts out occasionally tho

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

It's pretty nice, I'm curious to know if we're allowed to have a party in the lobby and what it would take to get one. Other than that I really like it here

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I like the place. It's very simple and has everything you need, however it's pretty expensive considering it's being advertised to college students.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Not a bad place to live but not great. It's a pretty old building but they have renovated most of the building. The game room is fairly nice. The kitchen areas could use more work on them. If you like to cook I wouldnt recommend it.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I believe the domain is doing pretty well for its first 2 years as an apartment complex. All the amenities that come with rent are phenomenal. Most things are convenient and problems seemed to get handled in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

better now that some rules have been further enforced and game room is back together. cool that we can earn gift card money for these reviews