I love it here! The staff is friendly and the history of the place is fascinating. Visiting the unfinished parts or just hanging out in the lounge is really refreshing.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The Domain is a great place to live! Being able to walk downstairs to the gym is so nice! Staff is great and very friendly!! The location is great for CSU students just cross the street and you are at your classes!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

So far I have had a pretty good experience here at the domain. The building is kept very clean, and the staff is more than friendly. I would suggest the domain to anyone.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The domain is home to me I feel because of how close it is to campus. I can leave for my classes in 10 minutes and still be early. I love the game room. It’s a fun place to take friends!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Living at the domain has been a great experience and I love it here. I would recommend people leaving here because everyone is so nice and they actually care about there residence.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

The location is nice for now because most of my classes are near Domain. I didn't give it a 5 star because I want the ability to open my window when I'm cooking so my fire alarm doesn't go off.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Accommodating space, convenient parking, and good amenities. Was in a tough spot searching for apartments at the end of last year, the staff at the domain was helpful in finding a place to stay for this school year.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

As in previous reviews, the building managers are super nice. My room is nice and cozy. And the maintenance staff are top notch. In addition to that I like how quite everything is.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

It’s very affordable off campus living. I would definitely recommend living here. The staff is very friendly and are willing to help with anything.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

There have been some initial frustrating circumstances with parking and making payments but the staff has worked with me quickly and efficiently to make them right. I also greatly appreciated how quickly maintenance helped when I had issues with my water. I like my apartment and enjoy where I live!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I have been very pleased with my stay in the Domain so far. I am a transfer student at Cleveland State and though some parts of my move have been difficult, the Domain staff has made my experience so far less so.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Really nice environment. All-included living site near CSU (one block away). Helpful and supportive stuff in the office. Enjoy living here :D

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I have been a resident in Domain for a couple months now, and I can say that the staff is a great group of people! The maintenance staff are also very helpful and always on time.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Wonderful staff, great neighborhood, all around great place to live, workout area, laundry facilities, everything you need. My experience here has been amazing!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Living in at Domain has improved so much over the 3 years I've lived here. At first it was just a decent place that was close to campus. Now we have some great advantages, The study rooms and computer labs are a great bonus we have here. It's also extremely nice to have a gym in the building when I don't want to walk to the rec. The staff is here always kind and helpful. Also the events the building puts on for the residents really makes it feel like a community. So glad to be finishing out my college experience at the Domain.

My experience here at the domain is incredible. The staff is always positive and willing to help. Also it’s very clean, the lady that cleans every day does a great job .

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Great place to live. It is extremely close to downtown which means good food, entertainment, and sports are literally walking distance. It is close to the RTA hub so that means the bus and train systems are close too.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My experience at the Domain hasn't been the worst, but it has had its bumps. Overall, it is very nice living in the building. It is on the small side but it works alright. My only big complaint is the attitude of some of the workers and at times the management.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My neighbors are quiet and friendly, the staff is also. they are all very helpful and nice; they always smile and say hello. the apartments are on the small side but the location is perfect being a student.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My experience here at the Domain has been pretty great. I love the convenience of being so close to CSU. Living here has also helped a lot with the process of living on my own.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

You’re doing all right ! Try involving residents more . I think you are doing better by implementing new ideas however it seems you gave up after the opening year od this place in terms of fun activities

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I love the building, I wish that the doors were not so thin (terribly easy to hear through), but it's a great place to be. I've made friends within the building from simply going about my everyday, also having the private study rooms has saved me! Such a great place to have!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

It's been a great experience living at the Domain. I haven't had any issue with noisy neighbors. Whenever I need help with something the staff members are always helpful.

I definitely feel at home, safe and secure. The staff is amazing and there are little to no problems here. Friends are asking me about how I got my place and how like like it as well.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I love It at Domain the people who run the building are great, front desk people are attentive and polite i am a proud resident of domain At Cleveland