There have been some initial frustrating circumstances with parking and making payments but the staff has worked with me quickly and efficiently to make them right. I also greatly appreciated how quickly maintenance helped when I had issues with my water. I like my apartment and enjoy where I live!

I have been very pleased with my stay in the Domain so far. I am a transfer student at Cleveland State and though some parts of my move have been difficult, the Domain staff has made my experience so far less so.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Really nice environment. All-included living site near CSU (one block away). Helpful and supportive stuff in the office. Enjoy living here :D

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I have been a resident in Domain for a couple months now, and I can say that the staff is a great group of people! The maintenance staff are also very helpful and always on time.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Wonderful staff, great neighborhood, all around great place to live, workout area, laundry facilities, everything you need. My experience here has been amazing!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Living in at Domain has improved so much over the 3 years I've lived here. At first it was just a decent place that was close to campus. Now we have some great advantages, The study rooms and computer labs are a great bonus we have here. It's also extremely nice to have a gym in the building when I don't want to walk to the rec. The staff is here always kind and helpful. Also the events the building puts on for the residents really makes it feel like a community. So glad to be finishing out my college experience at the Domain.

My experience here at the domain is incredible. The staff is always positive and willing to help. Also it’s very clean, the lady that cleans every day does a great job .

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Great place to live. It is extremely close to downtown which means good food, entertainment, and sports are literally walking distance. It is close to the RTA hub so that means the bus and train systems are close too.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My experience at the Domain hasn't been the worst, but it has had its bumps. Overall, it is very nice living in the building. It is on the small side but it works alright. My only big complaint is the attitude of some of the workers and at times the management.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My neighbors are quiet and friendly, the staff is also. they are all very helpful and nice; they always smile and say hello. the apartments are on the small side but the location is perfect being a student.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

My experience here at the Domain has been pretty great. I love the convenience of being so close to CSU. Living here has also helped a lot with the process of living on my own.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

You’re doing all right ! Try involving residents more . I think you are doing better by implementing new ideas however it seems you gave up after the opening year od this place in terms of fun activities

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I love the building, I wish that the doors were not so thin (terribly easy to hear through), but it's a great place to be. I've made friends within the building from simply going about my everyday, also having the private study rooms has saved me! Such a great place to have!

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

It's been a great experience living at the Domain. I haven't had any issue with noisy neighbors. Whenever I need help with something the staff members are always helpful.

I definitely feel at home, safe and secure. The staff is amazing and there are little to no problems here. Friends are asking me about how I got my place and how like like it as well.

I love It at Domain the people who run the building are great, front desk people are attentive and polite i am a proud resident of domain At Cleveland

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Living here at the Domain has truly been a great experience. The staff is outstanding, great customer service! My only complaint would be the elevator never really works, usually takes you to random floors or just doesn’t run at all

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Great place to live. Highly recommend for students. The game room is amazing. There's also a nice view of downtown and the location is so close to anything you might need. (Ps. You don't have to be a student to live here!)

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Domain is a nice place that isn't far from downtown or CSU. The rooms are decent and the people are relatively friendly. It's a good place to host small get and watch parties.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

For the most part everything is great. There are some noise related issues regarding music volume in certain rooms, as well as the returning residents late on weekends.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

So far my experience at the Domain has been a good one. It's very quiet and the common areas are always kept clean. They are working on resident involvement which is great! I just wish they would get the elevators to work and remain operational. Other than that it's a decent apartment and the price is not terrible either.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Staff here is great, walls are kinda hollow and I can hear people next door. But its got a great location and it comes furnished. Good gym and grill

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

I really enjoy living here at the domain. I like having my own space and having a full litchen and bathrrom to myself. It is really close to campus and i can easily invite friends.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Though rent is a bit pricey for the size I think that the location to CSU is great and everything else is too. I like the tv i play videogames on it.

Reply from Domain at Cleveland

Elevators keep consistently breaking down which is rather annoying. Living at domain is the perfect place for student living. The residential portal is also easy to use which is nice.