Domain Corvallis

4.2

4.2

Due to a form I never requested being sent my way, I was forced to pay a whole month of rent that I didn't use. When I finally did move in, there was garbage everywhere. And when they came to clean it 16 days later, they only cleaned the bedrooms and didn't even sweep downstairs.
I have had the best time and this has only been my first few days! the community is so welcoming, our apartment is AMAZING and my dog is fitting in great with all the others!
I stayed at the domain for two years me and my overall experience was fine. I really enjoyed being close to teammates and friends. I enjoyed the events and they held for the residence. The only thing that I didn’t enjoy was the neighbors that I had. They were kind of rude and disrespectful. Another thing I had a little bit of an issue with was how expensive the apartment was.
Could be better, they way there systems works doesn't make since and people who work there agree. The boss sucks never want to talk on he phone when asked for, and give special treatment to athletes.
I enjoy living here, sometimes it can get a little bit noisy late at night on weekends but I don't mind it. Everything else about this place is great!
It has a great atmosphere that makes me feel comfortable. The people are awesome. Moving is scary but they make it feel fun! I am so excited.
It’s been great!! My roommates are amazing! The gym and the pool are really nice! I would highly recommend the domain to anyone! It’s a great place to meet new people!
You should make the move in date earlier than September 18th. People wants to be in town for their studies. It’s better go earlier than hold on the thing for the moving date
Great amenities and the maintenance is always on top of issues. Staff is attentive to any questions you may have and the overall community is very welcoming and friendly.
Love the clean, modern apartments and the great amenities. The property is beautiful. Love that the units come fully furnished. The community has a great high end feel.