I am totally loving living here along with all the great amenities offered and the bedrooms are great sizing along with an attached bath and walk in closets! I love the new equipment in the gym and the pool is super nice too,

I love my experience here. Everyone has been amazing. The staff have been very helpful. The space we get it so nice. I love the gym and the pool

I've been enjoying the stay at domain. The study room is clean and wider space. It also has brand new desktops and printer, and it's been helpful a lot for school work.

Walls are thin, get alot of noise. Trash are on the floor instead being in the garbage machine. But the staff members are nice and I appreciate they help to make living here a nice experience.

I am very disappointed how rushed the interior of our building is very low quality furniture and shifty work! I am paying a lot to live here and just expected a little more quite frankly.

Modern luxury apartments. Love the spacious rooms and walk in closet. One problem: you can't cook without the fire alarms going off and walls are very thin.

Pretty great— all issues have been resolved by maintenance promptly. Not very noisy, nice location. Wish it was easier to get things delivered due to the address not being recognized.

For some reason it won’t let me do five stars, but I love it here so far. Way better than the college dorms in term of amenities and cleanliness (so far no cockroaches which is always a plus). I do wish the printer ink was replaced more frequently, but that’s a minor nitpick

This place is amazing! Obviously some things aren’t perfect like parking and the gym, but I absolutely love it here. Once you guys get a hang of everything this place will definitely be a 5/5 star

Really like the apartment and amenities provided. The people at the clubhouse are awesome and super friendly. The only complaint is that it can be quite noisy but you eventually build a tolerance to it.

I love this experience already. The staff is really friendly and I enjoy going into the office an communcating with them. Everything is great so far.

The neighbors are so kind and friendly, I love how we are all students so we can relate in that way. The location is good too, and I like how close the bus stop is to my building—it’s just a two minute walk in the morning which makes getting to campus and downtown simple.

It’s so great here! My roommates are great, and the apartment is beautiful. The view is really gorgeous as well, and so far we have had no problems!

every thing is good, the environment the facilities parking areas, all of them are good. but there is one thing i want you to improve is the WIFI. I couldn't use that either my phone or my computer. It's very slow.

I LOVE DOMAIN!! everything I’ve received so far is well over my expectations, ranging from the pool, clubhouse, lounge and everything they’re just awesome!!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Very good and quite apartment. I think this is te best apartment of Corvalis. The distance has little longer. Bit there are public bus every half hours.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Overall the Domain is a really nice place to live. Besides the obvious reasons like that everything is new, the community offers a lot of extras and all of the staff I have interacted with so far are very friendly and informative.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

It is a very good place. The facilities and environment are both pretty good. I had a very good experience to domain. expecting things life here

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Love it here! I’m really happy that we have CTS, because I don’t have a car and long boarding to school everyday would be such a hassle. The domain rocks

Reply from Domain Corvallis

The domain is a really awesome place to live. The staff are super friendly and helpful, and the maintenance crew was very quick at fixing any problems that came up.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

My experience here has been pretty good so far, the amenities are great and the pool just opened so that’s great too! We had a couple service request issues but That’s also been taken care of and so far I really enjoy living here at the domain.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Nice apartments, nice people, some dumb drunk athletes who bang on doors at 2am. Cars sometimes park in front of the dumpster and it’s really scary to drive through because of how people park. I ain’t scared though.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Really good so far, just a couple of problems. Luckily the matience team does a very good job of fixing everything. There are some problems getting in and out of the parking lot because of all the cars on the curbs.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

The environment is good, staffs in this community are nice, the apartment I live is comfortable. I think everything is wonderful and it’s so happy to live here.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

It’s been pretty good so far, but I feel like there were a lot of things that were rushed through before move in. Some things look like they weren’t exactly thought out best design wise. Service has been pretty great and the staffs been pretty awesome. The leasing agents in the clubhouse are always super sweet and doing the best they can!