So far everyone has been amazing helping me sign my lease and figuring out my living arrangements for next year very quickly! I’m super excited to move in.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Love the people so far! When I visited, I had a great experience and they answered all of my questions. I am really excited to live here and move in in over a month.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Food and drinks and then we have to do is a lot more of an effort to for a few hours on the phone with the bank to get a month and a half hours.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

well i am going to start living at domain by fall but from the staff reception and faliure not to follow up i can tell it would be a lovely experiecnce

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Haven’t moved in yet but very excited to!! I will be a freshman so it’s going to be even nice to Bev out on my own. I will be living without 2 good friends so that will be cool too!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Really good so far. It’s a little expensive and I didn’t receive the Visa card yet. I swear they were going to give us amazon gift cards. I hope there is a music room

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Domain is such an awesome place to live. I can’t wait to move in with my awesome roommates and go back to school. All the amenities at Domain are going to be so nice to have. Go Beavs!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Everyone has been super nice and helpful as i was looking into this community. I didn't know what to expect but they made me feel like family so i am looking forward to living here and participating in all our events!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Even though we have not yet moved in, my experience with the domain and the staff had been wonderful. Everyone is nothing but friendly Andy helpful and are beyond excited for move in which makes me more excited

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Great so far! Can’t wait to move in soon! This apartment is the best! And I’m very exited for the pool, the hot tub and living in the Domain!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

I was one of the first hires on this staff and I have learned so much from this staff. I love it and love the people I work with! Can’t wait for move in day!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

I move in September; so I’m excited, the apartments have been advertised more authentically the last week then the entire time it’s been advertised. Which I appreciate. The staff has been helpful with questions and concerns.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

It looks great, I look forward to moving in! The rooms appear spacious, seems to have nice flooring and furnishings, and best of all, the buildings are new!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

I am very excited to move into the Domain this fall and be one of the first residents ever to live in this luxury style student housing.All the staff has been super friendly and helpful so far and already make this feel like a place I could call home!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

The staff is really kind and are informing us on updates regularly. Overall I think it's going to be a great place to be living this up coming school year

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Love this place and the amazing people running it!!! Can't wait to live here. The staff is so nice and I can't wait for all of the great resident events they have planned!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

My roommates and I have had a great experience working with the Domain staff. I couldn’t believe how responsive they were to all of our requests and questions. When we first came into the office the staff was enthusiastic and well prepared, and every interaction I had with them after that was the same. I can’t wait to move in next Fall.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Domain Corvallis is a great and fun place to stay! There are lots of things offered by the staff, like rewards or even parties. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Very helpful and attentive staff! :) building layout is unreal as well, it looks like a resort! so excited to live here for the duration of my university!

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Very nice people working and community looks very nice inside and out. Both myself and my parents are very excited to go here and have fun during the school year and summer.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

I’m excited to live here with the amenities offered and the high quality and friendly service offered by the leasing office is definitely a huge plus

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Even without living in the domain at Corvallis yet it is unreal how welcoming and excited the staff is, creating such a positive and inclusive community. Beyond excited to be moving in in the fall.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

Everyone has been nice. When I first came in I was immediately approached and welcomed. I was offered food and drink and was not pushed into a lease by the agents.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

The two-bedroom apartment suits my requirements. It gives me a privacy. The agents at Domain office are very helpful. The only unhappy reason is its location which is quite far from OSU and communities.

Reply from Domain Corvallis

A great staff all around, that seems to take pride in how well they do their jobs. The facilities and apartments look like they'll be amazing as well.