Domain Corvallis

Domain has generally brrn pretty responsive to all my issues. There have been times where they sort of attack me for my attitude which I find unprofessional. The apartment itsef is fine
I love it here! The staff is incredibly friendly and they did a great job on matching me with some awesome roommates. It is a bummer the pool is closed but it is still a blast to live here!
The starting process of touring and signing papers went so smooth and everyone we ran into was so nice and friendly. I can’t wait for next year. :)
Living at the domain has been an awesome experience and has really enhanced the college life! Everyone is so nice here and I’ve made many new friends!
Living at the Domain is pretty great. The rooms are nice, having a washer and dryer in the apartment is super nice! I also love all the amenities that this apartment has to offer!
Very helpful staff, good rooms/ apartments. Great study area with access to internet and printing. The gym is also really nice, the weight section and cardio are useful.
Nice place down here, even with all the quarantine. I've been having fine time. Internet has been stable, people aren't too loud and building mates have been good.
The domain Corvallis is a nice place to live in and I like my experience living here except the unfairness in treating the new residents with more incentives than the residents who moved earlier
The domain Corvallis is a nice place to live in but there's no fairness in treating residents, for example, giving new residents more incentives than people who came at the beginning which is somewhat unfair
Domain is a great choice for me. However, I’m moving out because there’s no one bedroom apartment, which is sad. I feel good that I continually receive the caring message during the time we stay home.