YOUnion at Tallahassee

Super close to campus, nice amenities. Cameras in the parking lot seem to pointing to nowhere, rendering them useless. Only one of the gate works and even that one is slightly damaged. Not the worst place to live but I’m definitely glad that I’m graduating this semester.
The Younion is a very modern and new building with great amenities and good location. It's right next to campus, the staff is helpful, maintenance is quick but it can be very noisy at night and the neighborhood is sketchy
Is a great place to live other than roommate matching was a disaster and I have asthma and was stuck with roommates who smoke in the apartment.
i love it here it’s so fun and pretty. super clean and fun and the neighbors are very friendly. i love the pool and i love my kitchen. i love!
Living at the Union has been great. Can’t complain at all. I always feel safe, maintenance always respond on time and my packages are handled properly. Awesome service!
It's so loud but it's pretty nice otherwise. Hammocks are broken but everyone on maintenance is nice. The hand sanitizer was nice that they provided. Packages might get lost? Idk?
Sucks having only one elevator when I lived on the opposite side of the building. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Study rooms and free printing were always super convenient.
I've lived here for 2 years now and I just resigned again. Great location since it is less than a 5 minute walk from campus. The staff is very friendly and they always have goodies for residents.
I’m glad and excited to be living here! The pool is breathtaking, the facilities are well kept, and the staff is amazing. It’s also rare to find a place that has a tiktok page, so that’s an added bonus.
Love it here! The hammocks are a great place to relax while doing homework and the fire is a great place to chill at night! Love the amazon lockers!