YOUnion at Tallahassee

4.3

4.3

Friendly community. There are a lot of resources and things to do in the apartment community. Friendly staff and great people to be around in the school year.
Room was well organized and spacious for my lifestyle. Roommate match was a perfect match with no complaints and the place seems to be quite accessible to anything across town.
My experience living at Younion Tallahassee has been a great one, such that I have resigned to live here again for another year. Located next to campus, living here has allowed me to be able to walk anywhere around campus in a reasonable time. The rooms are large and come with spacious bathrooms and closets. I have taken off a star though due to paper thin walls, only one elevator, and dust accumulating quickly in the building. Even with the drawbacks I have just mentioned, the positives of the Younion, such as free coffee, great amenities, close to campus, etc. far outweigh any negatives that come to mind.
Love the quiet atmosphere, I can study and print in the business center, but am also so close to campus and night life. Just renewed my lease for a second year!
The walls can be a bit thin and I can hear everything going on in the pool but the amenities and neighborhood are nice. I don’t have much experience with maintenance but I heard from my friend that it’s good.
I loved younion so much! Such a pleasant experience, and so many amazing memories here. I have nothing but the best to say about this building and their staff!
Lovely community, clean, well-kept, nice place, pretty swag. I would live here again. Love the proximity to FSU. Very convenient. Thank you.
Decent place to live. While i appreciate my time here and this year has been x10000 better than last year I’m glad to be moving onto a new place.
The location is very good from fsu, right under the tunnel and I’m on campus. The staff is very helpful and always have what I am looking for. I only wish there was more than 1 elevator!
Although I have not stayed at the younion for too long due to back and forth trips to my hometown, it was not a bad experience. The staff is very friendly and the community areas are clean, the only downfall were some of the residents making too much noise and making a mess down the halls.