The YOUnion is an amazing complex andnthe statf is very caring towards the residents! I love it here so far. The only small complaint would be that there is not enough gated parking for everyone who lives here.

Great staff, wonderful location. Next year will be my last year here solely because I’ll be graduating. Can not recommend this place enough!

I love living in Younion. The proximity to campus and the large living space is just what I need. I love having a gym in the building so I can go whenever I want and the study rooms too!

The front desk always has friendly service and is very helpful. The gym is always well taken care of and there is never any mess left in public areas. The community is wonderful.

younion’s still got it. maintenance is great and very diligent. the staff just keeps getting better and better. fireplace is awesome during these cold months.

Living at the Younion has been the best choice I have made since starting my college career. It is located in a great location and the amenities are excellent. The staff and environment are awesome as well.

I really like the domain it’s right on campus in the middle of everything with within walking distance. Very nice and very helpful workers. 🔥

Management has been accommodating during bad circumstances, but it's a pity they happen in the first place. The free Starbucks and food is an awesome part of living here.

Younion at Tallahasse has been relatively great to live at other than only one gate working and my car getting towed for parking one space over in the gold tier parking. The staff is great and maintaince does a fantastic job always working hard to keep the building clean.

Everyone here at the Younion is so nice and super efficient. For example, my maintenance requests will be answered within the hour I have submitted the request. You can really tell that the workers here care about their residents.

Maintenance is fast and around at all times. The staff is friendly and very helpful. However both gates are really slow and one gate doesn’t even work. There should be more visitor spots we all have parents that come and have no where to park and cars get robbed.

The community of the Younion truly embodies the college experience at FSU. I would highly recommend this apartment complex with its beautiful amenities and proximity to campus.

The pool and barbecue area is very nice, I also like the maintenance staff. The guy that works there all the time is very nice. The appliances are nice. The elevator rattles and should be fixed.

My experience at the Younioin has been excellent so far. This is my first year of college and the Younion has made the transition far easier than I could have ever imagined.

I love living at the domain, they are very pet friendly and help us out whenever we need anything, the maintenence staff is great people they really treat us with the most respect.

Personally not a fan of the name change, however I do like some of the renovations going in the lobby downstairs. If I could change anything with the place I would like a heater in the pool and a vending machine downstairs.

I love it here! Great amenities and great staff! Maintenance is quick when there’s an issue and the building itself is pretty well kept. Love the apartments.

This is a great first apartment for any students. My only problem has been not being able to move in early, but everything else is great. Maintenance always comes quick and the staff is very helpful.

Conveniently close to campus, great staff. Gates could work a little better and I’m not too convinced on the new name. Will be resigning here most likely.

I enjoy living here a lot. The apartment is very big and the kitchen is amazing. Having my own bedroom and bathroom is a perk and the bathtub is huge. The pool area is super pretty and large and I love the fire pit and grill area

managemnt is great and extremely accommodating. Can hear everything in apartment above you, more to do with construction than anything else. Maintence is nonexistent. AC broke and I fixed it myself due to lack of quick response, and our request is still untouched.

LOVE the location! I get to class in about 5 minutes everyday and i love that. The apartments are so nice and i am so happy i live here! It is great.

I love living here. The staff is friendly and the coffee machine downstairs is so clutch. The 24 hour gym is nice because I can go at 8am or 3 am it doesn’t matter

The YOUnion is a great place to live! The location to class is the best in Tallahassee when it comes to student living. The office staff is also very friendly.

Rated 4 stars because of great floor plan, amenities, and very convenient location. The staff does their best to solve any problems you may have. Would rate 5 stars if there were two elevators or the one we have not breaking down sometimes due to amount of usage! Love it here.