I love living at the domain. It’s conveniently located close to campus. The rooms and bathrooms are great sizes and I love the kitchen. The only negative things about the domain are the fire alarms going off and the elevators never working.

The Domain apartments are a great location for a college town but need to improve maintenance services and responses to problems in the building faster, such as broken AC units, broken elevators, messes in the hallway, and bug infestations

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

False fire alarms need to stop and there should be a place designated for the trash on each floor. Other than that, great location and amenities.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Great experience never hear people from other rooms while I’m trying to sleep or study, employees are very helpful and nice and seem to know what there doing

I couldn't really ask for a better off campus location! It's not too far from anywhere, at least by bike. It's awesome to have a gym and pool on site. The variety of equipment's great considering size limitations. The computer lab is convenient for class especially in case of personal hardware malfunctions. The bike maintenance station is convenient too. At the same time, it's all kinda pricey, the stairs don't look well kept, and there's only one questionable elevator. As for the residents, I'm just rather out of place being a senior not into partying and not in a frat or friends with frat folks.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Living at Domain of Tallahassee has been a great time and is a great location. If there was thing I would say to improve it would be the number of activities and also to try and keep every in operation. The elevator seems to not work frequently and I have yet to see the fire place work this year.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

very nice place. this place was every place has its own spotm to chill in and the fact that it can be cool makes it all the best. each time someone has

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Great community activities!!! Needs work on the gym machines because only about 3 of them work and there’s like 10 machines total. Great pool and study areas!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

The Domain is a great place to stay as it is close in proximity to campus and comes with a lot of amenities. Parking needs to be expanded though!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I have enjoyed living at Domain, it's conveniently located and nicely decorated. I look forward to living here again next year with my roommates.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Very nice and homey place to live. The amenities are amazing and the staff is very helpful! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in my time in Tallahassee.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Nice in terms of bedroom size and location but there is an infestation of flies, 1 elevator that is always broken, and the walls are so thin you can hear the people above and below you all the time. My room is pool view and management doesn't enforce the pool hours enough so it's always extremely loud with people by the pool at 1:00 a.m.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Good so far. The internet sucks sometimes, like the wired internet doesn’t work in my room. Also not having a trash shoot is really annoying.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Everyone in staff is really nice and helpful, but the only complaints I have is the gates being open at night and the hallways usually being dirty.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I love living at Domain because of the proximity to campus, it takes me 15 minutes to walk to my furthest class! I also love the pool area and their staff.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Domain is by far the best apartment in tallahasssee. With an unbeatable location, aesthetically stunning pool and countless amenities it is the #1 place to be

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I love the facilities and how nice the place looks. I resigned for next year because I love how close it is to campus and how nice the apartments are.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Overall living at the domain is great. The staff is very friendly and the walk to campus doesn't get any shorter. The amenities like the gym and study room are a nice bonus

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

The staff has been very friendly and helpful every time I have interacted with them. The hallways and the pool are always kept clean. Maintenance is usually pretty quick to respond, also friendly. The gym, the lounge area, and the pool area are all very nice. The Starbucks coffee and the modern look are appealing. Despite the sensitive fire alarms, overall experience has been good.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

best staff, easy maintenance, and the best vibes :) everyone that visits us wants to end up sigining a lease and i honestly Love the domain m!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Great room and great appliances. Love living here in Tallahassee and the domain has made it even more enjoyable. I would recommend the domain to anyone.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Not that bad. Just wish the elevator would stop continuously breaking. Such a vibe kill to go up 5 flights of stairs several times a day. Love the staff the most though.

I was charged a $25 fee because I put my garbage bag outside the dumpster- because it was overflowing! Empty the dumpster more often or don't fine me for simply trying to throw my garbage away

So far, my experience here has been going well. Other than having a few appliances which had a few issues, everything else has been going smoothly. I enjoy the pool area the most.

This place is great. The staff are friendly and the amenities are great. From the coffee machine to the beautiful gym and pool this place is absolutely a blast to live in.