Such a great place to live! 4x4 is kind of small, room sizes are average. Gym is okay. Apartment complex gives out free food which is really nice!!!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I really like living at the Domain. The amenities are nice and the apartments are clean. However, the location is not ideal. I would definitely live here again if it was in a different location.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

My apartment community is a very safe and comfortable. I have had a very good experience living there. However, there are maintenance issues sometimes.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

The Domain is a very nice place to live. 10/10 I renewed here and think the staff is very friendly and helpful. They always answer my questions and makes sure to cater to resident needs.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Haven't had any recent problems with the fire alarm thankfully. 4X4s also have 4 chairs now which is very nice. Great location and amenities. My only complaint is that the trash is still very hard to take out if you live in the opposite side of the parking lot and are not on the 1st floor.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Amenaties continue to be great and cleanliness and maintenance have been really consistent. The doors seem to all be fixed and there haven’t been fire alarm issues either. Really happy!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

goooddd location, its primeee but could work on fixing the elevator and parking. what r people suppose to do with no parking spot, it is such an inconvenience

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Please tow cars with no handicap stickers, it’s pretty annoying for me to have to walk from the on campus walking garage instead of in my own apartment complex. Other than that really no complaints.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Living at the domain is going to be great. I have heard only great things from everyone who lives there. They rave about the gym and pool area

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I do really enjoy living here I have never experienced any problems with my apartment. If anything, the elevator breaks down a lot but it doesn’t affect me that much.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Decent place to live. A little pricey but I think you get what you pay for through the amenities offered. The staff is always nice and helpful.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

When I went to go tour the apartnements I was greeted with a representative was very outgoing and told me all tge details of the apartment. He showed menaround and everything looked amazing so i signed!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

The Domain staff has always been extremely kinda and helpful in all areas. The apartment complex is always kept pretty clean & all amenities are top notch! I love living here

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I have only signed my lease, but through my friends that live at Domain I can tell I will have a nice experience being that the apartments have such an open layout. The only downfall is that the fire alarm always goes off and that will be extremely annoying.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Out of all the student housing in Tallahassee, Domain is by far the best. From what I've experienced, their staff is very nice and their amenities are kept up with very nicely. Their apartments are also very spacious and clean!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

we have had an excellent experience at domain. our older son lives there and loves it. our youngest son will be moving in in the fall. everyone is friendly and its the closest apartment to FSU.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Staff is great. The only downside is that the building could have a few things that many cheaper places have. Like another elevator or a trash shoot or valet for trash.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

The Domain is very clean and spacious and the staff is wonderful! I have been living here since August and frequently use the gym, study room, and tanning bed all of which are very well kept and the staff is super friendly! Maintaince is super nice and responds very quickly!

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I really enjoy living at The Domain my only negative about this property is the limited parking surrounding the property. If the parking was better I would probably sign for next year but sadly I won't be.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

I love living at the domain. It’s conveniently located close to campus. The rooms and bathrooms are great sizes and I love the kitchen. The only negative things about the domain are the fire alarms going off and the elevators never working.

The Domain apartments are a great location for a college town but need to improve maintenance services and responses to problems in the building faster, such as broken AC units, broken elevators, messes in the hallway, and bug infestations

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

False fire alarms need to stop and there should be a place designated for the trash on each floor. Other than that, great location and amenities.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Great experience never hear people from other rooms while I’m trying to sleep or study, employees are very helpful and nice and seem to know what there doing

I couldn't really ask for a better off campus location! It's not too far from anywhere, at least by bike. It's awesome to have a gym and pool on site. The variety of equipment's great considering size limitations. The computer lab is convenient for class especially in case of personal hardware malfunctions. The bike maintenance station is convenient too. At the same time, it's all kinda pricey, the stairs don't look well kept, and there's only one questionable elevator. As for the residents, I'm just rather out of place being a senior not into partying and not in a frat or friends with frat folks.

Reply from Domain Tallahassee

Living at Domain of Tallahassee has been a great time and is a great location. If there was thing I would say to improve it would be the number of activities and also to try and keep every in operation. The elevator seems to not work frequently and I have yet to see the fire place work this year.