YOUnion at Tallahassee

This is my third year at YOUnion, the staff is very nice and the maintenance is great. If you put in a request it is usually completed in a day or 2. YOUnion helped accommodate me by allowing my dog and is a great place to live.
I love my apartment and the community however, the internet does not work appropriately with everyone using it for zoom and should be adjusted.
I am so glad I decided to live here. I have had absolutely no problems with my apartment except once our fridge broke, and the maintenance man came the day of. I often see the same people who work here, so that is very comforting. In regard to COVID protocol, Whenever someone is not wearing a mask, a staff member comes up to them immediately telling them to put a mask on. I constantly see them spraying the gym equipment with sanitizer. Everything is always clean, and I always feel safe. I love living here.
This is my 2nd year living here at Younion and I couldn't be happier! This place has become my home and I plan on staying here until I graduate :) Amazing amenities, across the street from campus, and super nice staff! 10/10 recommend!
I love living at younion. Amazing amenities and the location and staff are great. This is my second year living here and I plan on resigning for next year as well.
Moved in this Fall semester and have enjoyed every minute living at the younion. From the amenities, location, private room and bathroom, I have no complaints thus far.
I enjoy living here. the staff is friendly, there are great amenities, and it is well maintained. One thing I wish is that they would have designated guest parking because sometimes it is hard for guests to find street parking.
My favorite apartment building in Tallahassee due to location & customer service. The Neighbors and amenities are amazing and could not recommend enough
Great community, front office staff are always helpful. Complex is always clean & well-taken care of. Only thing that could improve is parking.
I’ve lived at the Younion since it opened. I’ve loved every minute of it. I love having my own room, bathroom, and closet. The rooms are spacious and have all of the amenities I need. The building is so close to campus too which is a big plus!