YOUnion at Tallahassee

I had a great experience getting into the apartment but I haven't moved in as of yet not till August but I'm more than excited anticipating move in day
Living here has been one of the most wonderful things. The fact that I can walk to campus is amazing and just the whole apartment in general I love living here
Awesome place to live & learn, extremely convenient location which separates the YOUnion apart from other student apartment complexes in town.
I really love living here! The Younion is so close to campus and has great amenities. All of the staff is super friendly and is always helpful!
Gym is lacking a lot of stuff, the ipad that has the online classes hasn’t worked for months, and coffee machine are commonly broken. Management is ok at times. Maintenance requests are completed quickly but not always correctly.
The best place in Tallahassee! So close to campus for a reasonable price! I’ve never had an issue while here and renewed my lease for next year and plan to every year! This is the place to live!
Maintenance is good sometimes but not others. Had an issue with my roommates and the office wasn’t super understanding about it. A nice place with good amenities though.
Such an amazing place to live, very convenient and pretty. The amenities are great. I love living here. Highly recommend to anyone that is looking.
I really enjoy living at the younion. It's a great distance from campus and close to many of the fun places in tallahassee. I also think the gym amenities and study areas are great! The only thing I would change is the parking situation, it's very limited and it makes it hard to invite people over.
i love it here! it’s such a nice complex with a very friendly staff. nice pool, gym and study areas. super close to campus too. so glad i chose to live here!