I love it here! Great amenities and great staff! Maintenance is quick when there’s an issue and the building itself is pretty well kept. Love the apartments.

This is a great first apartment for any students. My only problem has been not being able to move in early, but everything else is great. Maintenance always comes quick and the staff is very helpful.

Conveniently close to campus, great staff. Gates could work a little better and I’m not too convinced on the new name. Will be resigning here most likely.

I enjoy living here a lot. The apartment is very big and the kitchen is amazing. Having my own bedroom and bathroom is a perk and the bathtub is huge. The pool area is super pretty and large and I love the fire pit and grill area

managemnt is great and extremely accommodating. Can hear everything in apartment above you, more to do with construction than anything else. Maintence is nonexistent. AC broke and I fixed it myself due to lack of quick response, and our request is still untouched.

LOVE the location! I get to class in about 5 minutes everyday and i love that. The apartments are so nice and i am so happy i live here! It is great.

I love living here. The staff is friendly and the coffee machine downstairs is so clutch. The 24 hour gym is nice because I can go at 8am or 3 am it doesn’t matter

The YOUnion is a great place to live! The location to class is the best in Tallahassee when it comes to student living. The office staff is also very friendly.

Rated 4 stars because of great floor plan, amenities, and very convenient location. The staff does their best to solve any problems you may have. Would rate 5 stars if there were two elevators or the one we have not breaking down sometimes due to amount of usage! Love it here.

All in all a safe place to live, though I do feel like it’s starting to age and I do think that rentals next year may show that. But the location is killer

It's alright. The neighborhood scares me. The residents kind of suck too. They stole my wreath off of my door but other than that I love the complex itself.

Excellent in swear this is the best place to stay at for anyone love the activities in the people who stay here at the residence lovely experience.

It is a great place to live. It’s very spacious and private with you own room and bathroom. There is always free food and stuff given out almost weekly.

Domain has a great front of office staff and a friendly maintenance staff, but the timeliness of response in maintenance requests could improve. Also, our apartment utilities is still being charged for trash.

Love the community here! Great staff and great apartment space! There’s always a friendly face at the front desk willing to help, and the amenities around the apartment are perfect!

For the most part, this place is great! Of course, there are the occasional moments where the hallways get loud and the trash overflows, but overall I made a good choice by living here.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

Location and apartments are great, can walk to all classes! the pool and gym are also nice. The study rooms are very large and have a lot of computers, only problem is parking, the sell out of spots quickly.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

This is a great place to live. I love how close we are to campus and the amenities here are great. Having private rooms and bathrooms is a huge bonus along with our spacious closets.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

really nice apartment, sometimes the staff is not aware of all that is going on and makes it hard. Overall really great. would definitely recommend living at domain to a friend.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

Great community to live in, really close to campus with a tunnel that goes under the road, beautiful pool and gym with really spacious apartments

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

The Domain has an amazing staff who knows everyone by name and a very fast maintenance response rate. I always feel welcome when I walk into the front office.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

I love the location of being so close to campus, but I do feel as though the staff could be unprofessional sometimes. I also don't think that the parking lot is monitored very well.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

The first film was followed by two successful sequels, The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983); these three films constitute the original Star Wars trilogy. A prequel trilogy was released between 1999 and 2005, albeit to mixed reactions from critics and fans. A sequel trilogy concluding the main story of the nine-episode saga began in 2015 with Star Wars: The Force Awakens.[1] The first eight films were nominated for Academy Awards (with wins going to the first two films released) and have been commercially successful, with a combined box office revenue of over US$8.5 billion.[2] Together with theatrical spin-off films The Clone Wars (2008), Rogue One (2016) and Solo (2018), Star Wars is the second highest-grossing film series ever.[3]

Overall, I love the Domain. Great distance from school, great amenities, great staff, etc. However, there should be more parking options, and they really need to add another elevator to the building.

Reply from YOUnion at Tallahassee

The location is perfect for class and the pool and gym and lounge is pretty nicee. Like the other people who live here... everyone is very helpful In the office too