YOUnion at Tallahassee

I have yet to move in till August but I know it’s going to be awesome living there I know friends that live there and they love it so I know I will as well I just can’t wait till move in day !
I love living at the Younion! The amenities are great, my neighbors are super friendly, and the apartment complex staff are the best. I wouldn’t rather live anywhere else!
Great amenities, super close to campus, spacious living room with beautiful furniture. Walk in closet and big bathroom. No parking space and too much noise sometimes
I truly love being apart of this community, the environment is very inclusive and filled with positive energy. It is a pleasure to feel welcomed everyday.
love it! so excited to be moving in this fall. The place is very spacious and nice. I am moving into a 4 bed 4 bath and am so excited. The apartments are in walking distance of so many places.
I loved staying at Younion and how close it was to campus. It was so convenient and I loved my random roommates. I did not have to worry about parking in the campus parking garages.
I have lived at the Younion for 2 years now and had a great experice both years. The staff is always excellent. The closeness to campus is also a great benefit!
Decent place to live. Amenities are pretty good and free coffee is good. Location is a little bit near a rough area but never had any issues with it.
Love YOUnion & their management! I just signed my lease for my second year! Maintenance is amazing at responding to requests in only a few hours, the only thing that’s not great are the broken gates & the one that isn’t broken seems to have no sensors (hits cars) and barely opens when clicking the button also more guest parking is needed
Perfect price for how close it is to campus. Can not imagine living anywhere else, have had no issues and resigned another year. Amazing amenities and beautiful apartment!