Domicilio

4.5

4.5

Irena
I love living at domicilio. My only request is to please trim back the leaves in front of the windows of my apartment. They have over grown and I am no longer getting sunlight in my apartment. Thank you.
Cassandra
Everyone is so nice and the complex is clean and well maintained. I really enjoy all the amenities and the apartment layouts. Keep up the good work!
Theresa
Nice complex, excellent maintenance staff. Complex is clean and location is convenient. Neighbors are kind, but can be loud when school is in session.
Farley
Initially, we had no issue with the leasing office but recently have felt ignored when bringing up issues. First, there was a lack of communication after an incident with a neighbor painting their property and coming to Domicilio property to paper over cars. After the office let us know that the neighbor had not let them know about coming to the property we sent a follow up email with more questions. That email was never responded to. Next, a large grocery delivery was brought to a neighboring apartment and either no one lives there, or the residents are away for an extended time. The delivery included perishable items. After a few days we let the leasing office know and asked if the office had guidance on what to do. We were told that the office would contact the residents and maintenance to clear the food because it is a “pest problem” (per the office). As of today (48 hours later) the food is still there and the office now says maintenance has not been on site “for a while”.
Yu
As usual, the response was quick and efficient. Maintenance is always done quickly and perfectly. The team is nice and always willing to help.
Rahul
I found Domicillo resident community very lively, especially the clubhouse and swimming pool. I would definitely recommend others to consider Domicillo as their next option in house/home hunting
Roshan
Nice luxurious apartments and good neighborhood. Lounge experience is also great. An increase in pool time to 24hrs in summers will be welcomed.
Verified Resident
I really like the complex. It’s clean, big, and in a relatively quiet area. My one complaint is that the elevators break often and at times they remain broken for days. I worry about those who may not be able to climb up and down the stairs and I really wish the building would get an emergency maintenance person to come fix them when they break on the weekends.
Sophia
Unfortunately my car got hit in the parking lot and due to poor security there was no cameras that recorded the accident. My brand new bike was stolen from the bike cage inside the supposedly secure garage.
Yifan
it's great, peopel around here is very nice and friendly. it's great, peopel around here is very nice and friendly, it's great, peopel around here is very nice and friendly, it's great, peopel around here is very nice and friendly,