Needs updating and building needs to be maintained. Also, management is crap. They don't regulate anything and do not get anything done. Has so much potential but residents and management are driving this place to the ground.

It’s very quiet and the clubhouse is a great way to meet new people ! It’s very laid back and relaxed and the moving process was surprisingly easy.

Close to UTC campus, can walk to all classes within 10 minutes. Nice outdoor area with pool, hammocks, grill, etc. Good maintenance. Allows pets, but nowhere for pets to use restroom. Outside of building is surrounded by a moat of dog piss. Overall pretty grimy

I enjoy all the amenities that come with the apartment it also is closer to my job. Douglas is a great apartment complex and they just have a great energy about it. I might not be home all the time but I can truly say I can enjoy calling this place home.

The community itself is nice. The building is very pretty. There are a few things friends and I have discussed and have mutual frustration with. Paying for parking. Kind of frustrating. Also, guest parking. We wish there was a "Guest pass" because we don't want our friends being towed, but there isn't a lot of available parking that doesn't require a pass. The hallways are.. nasty to say the least. The carpets are nasty and the hallways smell terrible when you walk through. We are proud of our apartments, we don't want to feel like the path to our apartments is nasty. Also wish communication was better as previously mentioned. I think that there could be more details included on announcements. But! We love the maintenance crew, everyone is friendly. We love the club house, and the gym is super nice. Balconies are refreshing in the fall, and we love the study rooms.

An apartment (American English), flat (British English) or unit (Australian English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building, generally on a single storey. There are many names for these overall buildings, see below. The housing tenure of apartments also varies considerably, from large-scale public housing, to owner occupancy within what is legally a condominium (strata title or commonhold), to tenants renting from a private landlord (see leasehold estate).

love it! makes me feel at home away from home. the people i have met have been nice and the team is amazing always working towards helping others.

I love it here everyone is super chill and I always have a good time. I wish there was a little more security at night due to the countless times I have walked into the lobby and some homeless person digging through the trash can.

I love that Douglas Heights is close to campus so I can walk! It’s so convenient so I don’t have to worry about finding a parking space and being late.

I like that everyone is really nice and wants to help however they can. I also really enjoy the amenities that are offered and I love the hammocks.

The apartment is nice but it isn’t clean in the halls and there is a mice problem. Not to mention, the safety sucks, lots of homeless sneaking in through doors

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I’m confused people are there to always answer my questions. Also I love the school environment and love using the study rooms.

It is a great experience living in this community. Everything is great over here, except for a few flaws. Those flaws if rectified will make this community the best place to live in Chattanooga.

It’s been good overall. I just find it sketchy sometimes when I hear about a shooting. Otherwise I’ve had no trouble personally and it’s been okay so far.

The staff does not really keep up with the cleanliness of the building. Also the doors that are supposed to lock after 9 pm no longer do that, which puts our safety at risk.

It’s awesome here, everyone one is friendly. The place is very nice, but the only downside is that it is quite expensive. Other than that it’s a great place to live!

Nice amenities and close to campus, have been disappointed with the customer service though. Being so close to campus has made it desirable.

Friendly this apartment complex suits me well!! I look forward to my future years living in this apartment as well as meeting new people and new staff members.

Great place love it. I am so excited to live here and I can’t wait to experience Chattanooga as a whole. Definitely nicest place I looked at

It's very close to the university and have good facilities. Moreover, It has private bathroom that makes it very comfortable. Besides, most residents are students that makes a very friendly atmosphere.

One thing i like about dougles height are they nice for us college students they are very nice in friendly in they like working things out with people

I love the staff and the amenities included! I’ve felt so welcome living here, and the entire community is so upbeat and fun! Plus I can walk to anything

The workers are really great. There’s moments that it takes awhile with communication, but the workers always wanna help and make the residents happy

It needs a good clean but other than that this has been a really fun place for me to live. I’m appreciative of this stress free study rooms.

The apartment was beautiful, the common areas were great. My experience was by far the best, I couldn't have enjoyed it any better. Thank you for having me.