The environment at Douglas heights seems great. I won't be moving there until this upcoming fall. But since then I toured around and love the how there's a gym and a pool. The bedrooms are pretty great as well.

Everyone seems to enjoy their time here. People here are super welcoming and fun to be around. There is always something exciting to do that joins everyone together.

Thank you for best the best of the best! I think there should be other places like you guys! I’m going to love living here once I move in I can’t wait

I absolutely love the envinorment Douglas Heights has. They make you feel welcome and certain of your decision of living Douglas Height. I’m excited to be apart of the community!

The parking garage attached to the building is very convenient; and the apartments themselves are nice along with the pool area. However other than that this community is not what is it represents itself to be. Money is often wasted on parties that the residents do not ask for which ends up effecting those who live here because then they do not have the money to fix numerous things wrong with the building nor does the staff care to keep it clean.

I love Douglas Heights! Everyone is so nice and friendly. Maintenance does a great job about getting things done quickly and efficiently. My favorite place to go is the gym, barely anybody is there when I use it and it’s so great

I like the atmosphere and the people that are involved in it. I also enjoy the location and how close it is to the university of Tennessee at Chattanooga.

I love how inclusive all of the events are held at Douglas Heights. There are so many opportunities to get out and enjoy many perks, meet new friends, and fellowship with one another.

The community is really nice and most of the residents are really friendly along with the staff. I also love how close the apartments are to the campus!

Staff is awesome and very helpful! Very nice place to live. Amenities are awesome and they hold so many resident events. Wish I could stay longer

The pool is fun and so is the clubhouse. The location is very good and you can walk to campus. The gym is nice and pretty big. It’s a good pacr

I just love how the apartment complex is very friendly and the staff. When I was a freshman I fell in love with the apartments and decided to move there my sophomore year.

Overall. The apartment has not been very taken care of. People here apparently live like slobs. The carpet needs completely replaced and the walls are terrible.

I love the layout off the pool, courtyard, study lounge and clubhouse area. I like the fact there are only 5 floors and elevators at every turn lol

It was great when I went and toured, everyone there was friendly. People were out doing things. Douglas Heights is gonna be a great place to live I can already tell!

I am enjoying my stay at Douglas Heights. I am very excited to finally enjoy some of the benefits of living off campus since school is out. For example, the clubroom and pool seem like cool places to hangout during the summer. I can't wait!!

I love how everyone is so friendly and very helpful and out going, it’s hard to meet a stranger. My friend and I have made so many memories and have grown closer while living together in the beart of Chattanooga.

I give this place 5 out of 5 stars. Very clean, modern and a friendly place to live. It’s close to campus and has lots of great things around it.

New faculty members. How sweet they are. The tours are well. How quick they answer by text. Needs to improve on how well the calls are answered. I like how the social media accounts are run.

I like that the staff is helpful and is willing to do whatever it takes for you to have a good experience. I really enjoy seeing them in the office when I come home.

The maintenance staff is amazing, and they are always at your door in little to no time to help you with whatever you need. I also like the pool atmosphere and the dinner that is provided in the clubhouse on occasion

Great atmosphere and a great location on campus brings many opportunities to meet new people and thrive in school. Glad I got the chance to look into moving here

The staff has been super helpful throughout the lease signing period. Everyone is welcoming and professional. I am so excited to live here!!

Cool spot. Gets the job done. In a great location. Reasons for not a 5 star, full size beds, parking, simplebills cost $60 just to sign up. Other than that the immensities are great!

It’s safe and very up to date! It feels like home compared to other places I have seen. Plus, you really get back to people when they need help.