Great place love it. I am so excited to live here and I can’t wait to experience Chattanooga as a whole. Definitely nicest place I looked at

It's very close to the university and have good facilities. Moreover, It has private bathroom that makes it very comfortable. Besides, most residents are students that makes a very friendly atmosphere.

One thing i like about dougles height are they nice for us college students they are very nice in friendly in they like working things out with people

I love the staff and the amenities included! I’ve felt so welcome living here, and the entire community is so upbeat and fun! Plus I can walk to anything

The workers are really great. There’s moments that it takes awhile with communication, but the workers always wanna help and make the residents happy

It needs a good clean but other than that this has been a really fun place for me to live. I’m appreciative of this stress free study rooms.

The apartment was beautiful, the common areas were great. My experience was by far the best, I couldn't have enjoyed it any better. Thank you for having me.

Coffee and pool and friendly desk workers that were very patient but also going above and beyond. That was nice. Excited to use the workout room.

I like the way we live and how yall do many things i am so happy thay im going be apart of yall community cant wait to meet everbody and have so much fun

I love that Douglas heights is not an ordinary apartment complex. They are interactive with the residents and try to make living there fun with all kinds of activities!

Love the amenities included with the apartment rental. Also the apartment is perfect for college student living. I’m very excited to apart of this amazing community

I’ll start out with the only negative, and that is the hallways and elevators smelling bad more often than not. However, Douglas Heights has great, fun events for residents and guests, crazy good amenities, and modern furnishes. It is definitely a younger environment as the convienient location for UTC students. The workout facility is open 24 hours. Lastly, my favorite aspect is the 4 bedroom rooms have 4 bathrooms! All together it really is a great deal for the location. Last advice, get an exterior room to avoid hallway/pool party noise in the night.

The people are the best part about Douglas Heights. For the most part it is a very friendly environment and everyone gets along. I meet new people daily.

The study rooms and the parking garage is the best! Also who doesnt love the pool and game room! Best place to be with friends inside!!!!!!!

So far I have absolutely loved douglas heighten This community is so welcoming and is so warming. It has already helped me meet so many different people

Fun, friendly, and most of all relatable! I really love how the staff is always super helpful and cares for each individual. Everyone is super cool!

I loved how welcoming and comforting the community is. For someone who has always been a little nervous to move away from home, you guys make me exciting about where I am going to be living!

It’s so nice and clean!! I can’t wait to move in! I will be in the D3 apartments and the rooms are very nice spacious. Also the kitchen is sooo nice!!

The location is good and I like that it is secure . But the hallways often have trash in them and smelly. And the elevator smells as well but other than that it haven’t had a bad experience thus far

I toured a couple months ago and me and my friend decided to sign on a lease instantly. We are going to move into the two bedroom apartment and I’m really looking forward to it! Can’t wait for the pool!

How nice it looks. I like that it’s not to far away from campus so I can walk to class if I want. Also how friendly the staff is, they’re very welcoming.

The environment at Douglas heights seems great. I won't be moving there until this upcoming fall. But since then I toured around and love the how there's a gym and a pool. The bedrooms are pretty great as well.

Everyone seems to enjoy their time here. People here are super welcoming and fun to be around. There is always something exciting to do that joins everyone together.

Thank you for best the best of the best! I think there should be other places like you guys! I’m going to love living here once I move in I can’t wait

I absolutely love the envinorment Douglas Heights has. They make you feel welcome and certain of your decision of living Douglas Height. I’m excited to be apart of the community!