The apartment was beautiful, the common areas were great. My experience was by far the best, I couldn't have enjoyed it any better. Thank you for having me.

I follow people cause they seem like cool people, no interest in linking with anyone tho. Just wanna see some tweets & laugh and that’s it. L

Douglas Heights is like living at a spring break resort permanently. It is constantly loud outside and people are destroying our home. Something has got to be done because I know many of us are miserable here.

Douglas heights is a party scene. Thursday-Sunday you don’t get any sleep. They don’t manage the noise and it’s just a bunch of drunk teens. Apartments are beautiful

The parking garage attached to the building is very convenient; and the apartments themselves are nice along with the pool area. However other than that this community is not what is it represents itself to be. Money is often wasted on parties that the residents do not ask for which ends up effecting those who live here because then they do not have the money to fix numerous things wrong with the building nor does the staff care to keep it clean.

The apaprtments are great as far as the physical aspect goes , but on the other hand , there have been numerous of instances where people haven't felt safe parking near the complex and think that an security guard should be hired .

The amenities are great and the price of rent is reasonable but the parking is awful. I pay $40 a month to park on a garage without any available spaces. When I told management on several occasions they blew me off and told me it would get taken care of and it obviously didn't.

The place has problems with noise in hallways and elevator people think of the place as a big party with the cops been called several times.

Overall. The apartment has not been very taken care of. People here apparently live like slobs. The carpet needs completely replaced and the walls are terrible.

So far l have been mildly satisfied but overall disappointed in my Douglas heights experience. It has more to do with the community that lives here rather than the establishment itself. Also, the rent is outrageous and definitely not worth it.

Very high price for broken and dirty hallways and amenities. Hopefully stricter security can be implemented so I am not paying so much for others to come in and break things.

There are is a lot of different variations of people and cultures, however, the majority are college kids that don't control their friends or take ownership.

the apartment itself is great but the community is loud and disrespectful. The thing I would like to see most improved on would be creating a more calm environment to live in.

It is a beautiful complex. The kitchens are nice. Space feels a bit cramped, and the bedrooms vary drastically in size, yet rent is the same for everyone.

This is a fairly decent place. The elevator is constantly breaking and the "free" printer never works. There are a lot of maintenance issues as well which is pretty surprising for a brand new building. Some of the staff members are a little snooty too.

The amenities are great but I had issues with the roommate situation. Not very organized. And there isnt any parking for your guests which makes it difficult if you want people over

The maintenance staff is amazing, and they are always at your door in little to no time to help you with whatever you need. I also like the pool atmosphere and the dinner that is provided in the clubhouse on occasion

It's dirty all the time and people do whatever they want all the time. There is no quiet time at night because everyone is partying. Our wifi only works sometimes.

I enjoy everything that our apartment has to offer such as the work out room, study rooms and game rooms as well as personal bedroom and bathrooms, but we are often overcharged and the issues remain unresolved.

It is nice, but the kinks need to be worked out as far as the noise and security. I think that comes with being new, other than that I am pleased with my apartment and the amenities.

I enjoy the staff that works at Douglas Heights. They are all kind and respectful but the complex as whole is not my favorite place to live.

Living in Douglas Heights has been a subpar experience Ove had trouble with my upstairs neighbors and my roommates. I feel as if I didn't get the quiet roommates I was promised.

Wonderful amenities and a great place to live, but the sublease process was long, difficult, and a lot of it felt unnecessary. I didn't get any help moving in either.

The apartments are extremely nice and i have loved living here. Though the consist noise and music from the pool is a huge downfall. The disrespect and violation by the people make me disappointed. It was embarrassing for my parents to see that there was orange splattered all over the Hallway walls and it smelled of weed when they are paying near one thousand a month.

Pretty but I hate the fact that animals are allowed to just poop within the building and it is left there and no one does anything until maintenance is called