Drewery Place

4.3

4.3

George
The staff are kind and the management is very on top of things when it comes to issues that arise in the building. Overall my wife and I love everything so far.
Luckshika
It’s been great living at Drewery the manager Monique is extremely accommodating and keeps the place running really well. The scheduled events make a huge plus I highly recommend
Myrissa
I love my apartment but I had an A/C issue for so long as well as a leak in the ceiling that had to be repaired and I’ve only lived here for 7 months.
Shaundra
So far so good! I am loving living here and all of the amenities. The location is worth every penny and I love the area. My apartment is beautiful and the views are so amazing of Downtown.
Corey
1 star
The new leasing management is terrible. Feels like we are living in a prison instead of living in a luxury High rise apartment. Moving forward we are signing a petition to remove them from the premises.
Pedro
Friendly leasing and building staff but many maintenance and cleanliness issues seem to persist. Over all cool place to live just wish it has better upkeep or thoughtful residents.
Addonis
about 2 months ago
I have lived at Drewery Place for 6+ Months and I love the community. The leasing staff and concierge are amazing. We enjoy our unit so much and the amazing views that come with it.
Johnathan
1 star
Absolutely the worst building I have ever lived in, nothing about this building is luxury… I have had nothing but issues since day 1. I would never in a million years recommend this building to anyone
Richae
about 2 months ago
Management is very rude (Monique in particular) Interactions have no resolutions I’ve been disrespected multiple times with absurd comments.
John
about 2 months ago
Issues with water continue to be an issue. There is no consistency in temperature. I have not received a callback regarding a reserved parking spot. Staff is friendly and the community feels safer after the events of the last 18 months.