Drewery Place

4.3

4.3

Victor
Love living here ! My apartment is so nice ! Concierge is welcoming and assist with packages/deliveries. Parking is good. Wish more wall outlets worked. Many are broken. Amenities are beautiful ! A heated pool for the winter would be nice to have or a jacuzzi, but still refreshing with a wonderful view of downtown.

Addonis
2 months ago
I have loved my experience here at Drewery Place. The leasing staff is amazing and the community is so friendly. We never have issues with security or noise

George
6 months ago
The staff are kind and the management is very on top of things when it comes to issues that arise in the building. Overall my wife and I love everything so far.

Luckshika
6 months ago
It’s been great living at Drewery the manager Monique is extremely accommodating and keeps the place running really well. The scheduled events make a huge plus I highly recommend

Myrissa
6 months ago
I love my apartment but I had an A/C issue for so long as well as a leak in the ceiling that had to be repaired and I’ve only lived here for 7 months.

Shaundra
6 months ago
So far so good! I am loving living here and all of the amenities. The location is worth every penny and I love the area. My apartment is beautiful and the views are so amazing of Downtown.

Corey
1 star
The new leasing management is terrible. Feels like we are living in a prison instead of living in a luxury High rise apartment. Moving forward we are signing a petition to remove them from the premises.

Pedro
6 months ago
Friendly leasing and building staff but many maintenance and cleanliness issues seem to persist. Over all cool place to live just wish it has better upkeep or thoughtful residents.

Addonis
7 months ago
I have lived at Drewery Place for 6+ Months and I love the community. The leasing staff and concierge are amazing. We enjoy our unit so much and the amazing views that come with it.

Johnathan
7 months ago
1 star
Absolutely the worst building I have ever lived in, nothing about this building is luxury… I have had nothing but issues since day 1. I would never in a million years recommend this building to anyone