Very nice apartments.The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . They organize parties for the residents every summer and winter. The property and Facilities are kept clean every day.The gym is open 24/7 and rarely crowded.

Nice, friendly, and attentive staff, that always greets you with a smile and willing to help with your needs. Community is quiet and location is wonderful.

I absolutely love Duck Pond. I’m renewing my lease in February. Everyone at the office is super helpful and it s a very quiet community. Everything I need is within a mile or 2 of my apartment. I would highly recommend staying here.

3 months into my lease and I am loving the community and apartment. so glad to have found an apt I am happy with.Awesome Amenities and awesome Support Staff

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Loved how well the community is maintained. Every thing is very near by. Kids love spending time in park. So far everything has been taken care of well when we had any issues in the apartment

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Good - Office and maintenance personnel are very nice and helpful. I like and use the dog park and pool. Bad - No lights/fans in my bedrooms. Not a luxury apt. Entrance gate off Morton Rd is broken and permanently closed. Repair or replace it. Very inconvenient now! No pinestraw around bushes, trees. Unsatisfactory! You only care about the looks of the front area.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I've had an excellent experience living at John's Creek ....staff is pleasant, helpful and responsive. The landscaping could benefit from simple things like mulch but I realize that you can't expect everything to be absolutely perfect.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Duck Pond at Johns Creek is a beautiful, and clean apartment community. The staff is super nice and effective communicators. We love it here!!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It's nice to live in a friendly community where we feel safe. Park and walking trails are well maintained. It's a clear environment where they take care of road and plants well.They take care of all celebration of all religions with equal enthusiasm. Above that they gives little goods to small kids which is very nice to see smile in there face.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I had a very good experience with the application process . Office staff is friendly and very helpful. We are very pleased and happy to be part of this community.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

This is a good community to live in...spacious apartment .. with built in closets and appliances.. have a well maintained pool and gym.. a small play area for kids and have a self car wash inside the community. Lot of shops/restaurants near the apartment and good rated home school.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

My overall resident experience has been pleasant and I will be renewing my lease. The office and maintenance staff is always friendly and helpful. My neighbors are nice and the location is great.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I moved in a month ago and from the time I moved in it had been nothing but a pleasant experience. Had a fraudulent situation with my banking account and through the midst of everything they were understanding and very helpful during the entire time. I love Jennifer I’m the front office she is the best and has such a wonderful personality. Thank you to Maria that has been nothing but helpful. I would recommend Duck Pond in any given day. Thank you gain for making my experience pleasant.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I am completely happy with the staff and maintenance of Duck Pond! They are very efficient and timely when addressing needs of residents. Property is very well maintained and a safe place to reside.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Anna has provided top notch service and always makes time to talk. She also takes every request seriously. A big thanks to all the staff here.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I have lived in several apartment communities. Duck Pond at Johns Creek is by far the best. A large part of this opinion is due to the professionalism, friendliness and attentiveness of ALL the staff. They truly care about their work and are always striving to make my living situation comfortable.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

WE have just moved a week back. So far we loved the apartment, staff at Duck pond and really like this neighborhood. Was a little disappointed when our mailbox keys were not ready for like 3 days but the staff did take care of that.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great area for living.. I really like to live close to this area. Good schools and walkable to grocery stores and restaurants. Apartments are also clean and nice.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Smell from previous resident still in walls and carpet of home.. and outside pests/rodents make walking to car or having visitors uncomfortable

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I love my residence here at Duck Pond because of the hard work and dedication that Ana, Julhi, and Yemifer put in everyday to ensure that residents are comfortable and happy! Your groundskeeping/maintenance staff is Amazing! The daily upkeep of Duck Pond is on the same scale as a five star resort. I tell friends often that everyday that I arrive home, I feel like I am away from home on vacation. The moment I arrive, I am greeted with beautiful landscaping around the property. Then I get to the key fob entry in which your staff here maintains gates entry 'very, very well'! If the gate is open 24hours I feel secure in knowing that a tech is on the way to repair. I love everything about Duck Pond, this could possibly be the 2nd time I renew my lease this December. Please know that Ana, Juhli, And Yemifer are assets to Greystar. If you read the apartment reviews in Georgia, every other comment is a negative review about leasing office staff. These girls are Amazing when it comes down to resolving issues.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I’ve been in my apt for almost 2 year and it’s been a great experience living at duck pond of Johns creek! Ana Lund(community manager) is the best! Always takes care of me.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

This community new my name and understood my immediate needs for moving ! The staff handled me professionally and with courtesy! Coming from California made my new living experience all the better !

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

the experience in the ducks pond has been fabulous, Yemifer has been an extraordinary person, he trusted in us that we were coming of florida and received us with many details. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING..

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great experience, complex is nice and quiet is close to supermarket and schools,office staff is always friendly and helpful,maintenance staff are also great they keep the complex nice and clean.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Juhi was very polite and professional. I felt very rushed to apply to complex as this was my first one viewed. I wast told if I apply while I was sitting there, I would have certain fees waived. It was alot of pressure and stressful for me.