I’ve been in my apt for almost 2 year and it’s been a great experience living at duck pond of Johns creek! Ana Lund(community manager) is the best! Always takes care of me.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

This community new my name and understood my immediate needs for moving ! The staff handled me professionally and with courtesy! Coming from California made my new living experience all the better !

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

the experience in the ducks pond has been fabulous, Yemifer has been an extraordinary person, he trusted in us that we were coming of florida and received us with many details. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING..

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great experience, complex is nice and quiet is close to supermarket and schools,office staff is always friendly and helpful,maintenance staff are also great they keep the complex nice and clean.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Juhi was very polite and professional. I felt very rushed to apply to complex as this was my first one viewed. I wast told if I apply while I was sitting there, I would have certain fees waived. It was alot of pressure and stressful for me.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It has been great but when I moved in it took a long time to get someone to take care of something that was broken after I called it still took a couple of days to fix over a week or 2 weeks

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I've enjoyed living here at Duck Pond for almost 2 years now. The amenities are very nice; I particularly enjoy using the car wash and going to the pool. It's a relatively quiet neighborhood; I rarely hear my neighbors. I definitely have enjoyed renting here.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Sweet staff! Amazing location. I love the surrounding parks and convenient shopping that’s around. Schools are Ocee elementary, Taylor Rd Middle, and Chatahoochee High

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great place to live! Neighborhood is always clean, management follows up quickly to any concerns and they are professional and friendly. Very family oriented neighborhood!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Very quiet and clean environment. Maintenance responds fast to requests and it’s been the very best apartment I’ve ever lived in. Love how peaceful it is.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

everything went smoothly and this was my first time moving out and everything went as easy as possible and i will recommend a lot of my friends

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great customer service! Very professional staff always courtesy and understanding. Clean property and always a Soto assist! I am glad I am a resident.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

The community is good.. not very noisy.. good access to shopping near by.. have pool, gym and a small play area. There is a car cleaning facility free for residents. The building is a little older one and some of the design of the building is a little older.. inner space can be utilized better with a little bit better planning

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I live in Duckpond apartments ,JohnsCreek and so far I have no problems getting things done.Its a great place to live.So I highly recommend this place.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Very satisfied with everything! The staff has been very helpful in with me becoming a resident. Any questions I had were all answered and very helpful with everything

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I posted an A+ review on Google that receive over 90 likes a day. The office staff Ana. Juli, and Asst. Mgr is Awesome to work with. also I cannot forget about maintenance and our groundskeepers. I, 'Thank' all of you for taking pride in Duck Pond property and our units. I have never seen a more attentive team

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It's a great community with great people. The community has multiple ammenities. It has a great gym and great house design. The infastructure of Duckpond is very aesthetically.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

We came to know about thus apt thru my husband's friend and immediately wished to have a glance. It was amazing, especially new to this country the community made me feel homelike, the neighbors and the community as a whole

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Nice, quiet residential area with exceptional maintenance quality and service. The community is very well maintained. The apartments are also very nice.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Staying here is a good experience. The maintenance staff are good in responding the service request. Most of my requests are resolved the same day or the next day. I am happy

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Good neighborhood to live in. Safe.. Could have more amenities and a better gym.. apartments are nice and modern. Neighbors are always noisy.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I enjoy living in this neighborhood. The community is quiet and the staff is always so kind and pleasant. My requests are always answered and resolved very very quickly, sometimes same day which makes me very comfortable with maintenance requests.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Maintainance services are good. Trash some time they are not picking even on the scheduled days. Most of the time security Gates are Open due to some issues ,taking long time to fix it.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I have lived in several apartment communities through the Atl area. Duck Pond at Johns Creek has been the best experience thus far. What sets it apart for me is not that there have been no issues to contend with, that’s unreasonable to expect, but that the staff is always helpful and responsive. They have gone out of their way to accommodate my schedule and issues. Additionally, the location is pleasant and convenient.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

So far so good. No issues at this point and time.... Would recommend Duck Pond to friends and family! Looking forward to spring and summer here at Duck Pond!