I feel home and save since day one ! Awesome ppl and always on top of everything and everyone ! Yemefer and Anna always making sure Everything is always good and no trouble

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It's alright here, however there are a few issues. Firstly, upon moving into our new place, we found out that the way the doors open conflicts with a neighboring door when you attempt to open them. This appears to be a design flaw. Other than that, it meets expectations and is satisfactory.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It's been a great experience living at Duck Pond at John's Creek. I really like the community and my neighbors are very nice. The grounds are very well kept, and the new Amazon hub is a great addition to this already wonderful community!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Duck pond Johns creek is a great community. I have been here for several years and enjoy it.... new amazon hub and electric charging station is a great addition

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It’s good for the location. Price is a little high with the extra add ons. Noise is a little much at times. The new package system is really good.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great neighborhood to live in that is close to shopping and major highways. The new Amazon Hub lockers are super convenient for picking up packages at any time.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Living here has been a great experience! To be more specific, maintenance is always timely, grounds are neat and clean, building exteriors are whitewashed, hallways are well lite and clean, trash is picked up timely and residents in my building always take their trash cans in. Most of all, very friendly and caring staff. As a matter of fact, all of the staff seems to care about the property as if the were the invested owners.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Not luxury, just average No ceiling lights in bedrooms, but double switches that don't work anything No pine straw covering muddy areas. No grass behind my building 4. Water builds up, I added my own pinestraw and stones.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Nice place to live with family and kids. So many things are very close like Kroger, Publix, Schools and day cares KIDSRKIDS and which is why people like to stay in this community.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

we have nice residents. I love the car wash! The pool is beautiful! It's convenient to stores and restaurants. the layout of the apartment is nice.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I havent moved in yet. I am due to move in on Dec. 13th but so far I have received an amazing experience. The staff has been very helpful, and very welcoming in my move in experince. I look forward to staying in this community in the next week. I hope that everything continues to work out well as it has been already.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I love the community and all it’s features. The staff are friendly and very helpful. They go above and beyond to assist with the rental process.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great location, quiet and peaceful. Staff is great and very flexible options to pay rent. Teasonable price for area with modern and clean units.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Just moved in but already feel so welcomed! Thank You Duck Pond for the thoughtful move in basket and Door Mat. They were definite essentials for moving.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Living at duck pond has been amazing. The complex is clean, quiet and I love the community for my daughter. It has been a pleasure to live here .

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Staff is very friendly and helpful, but the apartment is overpriced. The tub in the master bedroom has a huge spot where it was painted white and a hole was filled in that peeled away in the bottom .The other tub the water runs by itself when you flush the toilet. Overpriced.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I have had a fabulous experience living here! Just renewed my lease! Great office staff who always greet me with a smile and know me by name. Bonus that it is in a great location!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I am happy to be living here. I moved to Georgia and this specific area to be by my daughters and grandchildren. I am so happy I picked Duck Pond and the community to live in. The manager, assistant manager, and leasing specialist are friendly knowledgeable and efficient with everything that is asked of them. I made a great choice choosing Duck Pond.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

The community is good.. not very noisy.. good access to shopping near by.. have pool, gym and a small play area. There is a car cleaning facility free for residents. The building is a little older one and some of the design of the building is a little older.. inner space can be utilized better with a little bit better planning. Good elementary home school. Lots of good restaurants near by.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Duck pond is a Very clean, safe, family friendly community I love to come home to. The staff is awesome and online payments are easy and free.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Luckily I found this apartment and It is good to stay here . Need some more good stuff for gym ... Supportive staff . Gated community......

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Very nice apartments.The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . They organize parties for the residents every summer and winter. The property and Facilities are kept clean every day.The gym is open 24/7 and rarely crowded.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Nice, friendly, and attentive staff, that always greets you with a smile and willing to help with your needs. Community is quiet and location is wonderful.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I absolutely love Duck Pond. I’m renewing my lease in February. Everyone at the office is super helpful and it s a very quiet community. Everything I need is within a mile or 2 of my apartment. I would highly recommend staying here.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

3 months into my lease and I am loving the community and apartment. so glad to have found an apt I am happy with.Awesome Amenities and awesome Support Staff