It has been great but when I moved in it took a long time to get someone to take care of something that was broken after I called it still took a couple of days to fix over a week or 2 weeks

I've enjoyed living here at Duck Pond for almost 2 years now. The amenities are very nice; I particularly enjoy using the car wash and going to the pool. It's a relatively quiet neighborhood; I rarely hear my neighbors. I definitely have enjoyed renting here.

Sweet staff! Amazing location. I love the surrounding parks and convenient shopping that’s around. Schools are Ocee elementary, Taylor Rd Middle, and Chatahoochee High

Great place to live! Neighborhood is always clean, management follows up quickly to any concerns and they are professional and friendly. Very family oriented neighborhood!

Very quiet and clean environment. Maintenance responds fast to requests and it’s been the very best apartment I’ve ever lived in. Love how peaceful it is.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

everything went smoothly and this was my first time moving out and everything went as easy as possible and i will recommend a lot of my friends

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Great customer service! Very professional staff always courtesy and understanding. Clean property and always a Soto assist! I am glad I am a resident.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

The community is good.. not very noisy.. good access to shopping near by.. have pool, gym and a small play area. There is a car cleaning facility free for residents. The building is a little older one and some of the design of the building is a little older.. inner space can be utilized better with a little bit better planning

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I live in Duckpond apartments ,JohnsCreek and so far I have no problems getting things done.Its a great place to live.So I highly recommend this place.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Very satisfied with everything! The staff has been very helpful in with me becoming a resident. Any questions I had were all answered and very helpful with everything

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I posted an A+ review on Google that receive over 90 likes a day. The office staff Ana. Juli, and Asst. Mgr is Awesome to work with. also I cannot forget about maintenance and our groundskeepers. I, 'Thank' all of you for taking pride in Duck Pond property and our units. I have never seen a more attentive team

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

It's a great community with great people. The community has multiple ammenities. It has a great gym and great house design. The infastructure of Duckpond is very aesthetically.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

We came to know about thus apt thru my husband's friend and immediately wished to have a glance. It was amazing, especially new to this country the community made me feel homelike, the neighbors and the community as a whole

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Nice, quiet residential area with exceptional maintenance quality and service. The community is very well maintained. The apartments are also very nice.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Staying here is a good experience. The maintenance staff are good in responding the service request. Most of my requests are resolved the same day or the next day. I am happy

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Good neighborhood to live in. Safe.. Could have more amenities and a better gym.. apartments are nice and modern. Neighbors are always noisy.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I enjoy living in this neighborhood. The community is quiet and the staff is always so kind and pleasant. My requests are always answered and resolved very very quickly, sometimes same day which makes me very comfortable with maintenance requests.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Maintainance services are good. Trash some time they are not picking even on the scheduled days. Most of the time security Gates are Open due to some issues ,taking long time to fix it.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I have lived in several apartment communities through the Atl area. Duck Pond at Johns Creek has been the best experience thus far. What sets it apart for me is not that there have been no issues to contend with, that’s unreasonable to expect, but that the staff is always helpful and responsive. They have gone out of their way to accommodate my schedule and issues. Additionally, the location is pleasant and convenient.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

So far so good. No issues at this point and time.... Would recommend Duck Pond to friends and family! Looking forward to spring and summer here at Duck Pond!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I've very much enjoyed living here at Duck Pond. The complex is well kept, even when impatient drivers seem to find a way to bust the gates every so often... The amenities are very nice and the staff is very helpful. I look forward to coming home every day.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

I have been here since 2015 and so much changes. We have to pay for trash rent has increased alot. What we're paying is not even worth it. The gym machines are old and not enough equipment. Always New faces working in the office and not as friendly. My Windows was changed in my bedroom and they ruined my white sheets.i reported it last year even took pictures and they came and inspected it and I never got reimbursed. There's changes but not for our best interests are living.

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Excellent community, every area is clean and safe a perfect place for living. Friendly pets and really good neighborhood. Is a very good experience

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

This is by far the best propety that I have lived at. It is very clean very quiet and very safe. I couldn't ask for a better place to live. Also the valet trash pickup is a plus!

Reply from Duck Pond at Johns Creek

Nice location and dog friendly! My apartment was very clean upon arrival and it has great features like granite countertops and vinyl flooring. My only complaint is how slow maintenance responds to requests.