Dunfield Townhomes
4 stars243 Reviews

Dunfield townhome is the best placed I ever moved at I never had and major problems while I’m staying here.It’s very peaceful and quiet around here and I would let others no about my stay here at dunfield
In the past couple of years we had automatic payments on our account and made sure we paid in full every month. We just received a letter putting us on noticed about being a delinquent for our water bill. After investigating, I discovered our automatic payments are still making payments on time, however, Dunfield failed to take out the correct amount. So since it was the landlord system’s failure, why send such a threatening letter rather a simple letter stating we still have a balance? This is such a disappointment. If a simple letter was sent, I would’ve happily sent over another payment. Now we will have to reconsider staying at this location. We’ve been here for years, so treating your long term residents in this manner is unacceptable.
It’s a very nice area with space for the kids to play. The apartment is spacious and comfortable as well. We enjoy the fact the apartment is within walking distance of a store and park as well
I love it here, its quiet with a family atmosphere. Living here reminds me of my child hood when we would go outside and play and all the neighbors knew each other.
i love it here.My neighbors are the coolest.I say the only thing i had a problem with was the kids. Its not to much to do for the big kids around here.
Quiet area besides the kids which isn’t a bother , management are very nice people I will say they work with u. Very family oriented complex. Hopefully we will be here for a good while my kids love it !!
It seem very quiet and peaceful. Very professional. Clean. People seem to be friendly. I haven't seening no bugs or mices. I'm glad that they have a little shopping center up the street.
Maintenance doesn’t complete task and it seems that I have to keep calling in order for things to even be look at. Other than that, the neighborhood is very nice and the stores around it makes it worth it.
I can say that the office crew is amazing! However, one of their employees seems to stagger the momentum a little bit. I’m looking forward at having a better stay here at Dunnfield. Thank you
I like my house but the neighborhood is going down hill a lot! The kids in the neighborhood play in the street don’t care about other people property. My son toys have been stolen multiple times.