Dunfield Townhomes

It’s nice place to stay Just wish they would come out in a manly time to repair orders no other problems Quiet you don’t really hear so much noise
Living here is great! The management is so nice and my neighbors are great! I love having a laundry room in the house! It’s very convenient!
I just moved in but so far I’m loving it I have my own space I love that it has washing and drying and everyone so far is so friendly and nice and I do t have to go far to go to the market
Moving is always a chore but Russell helped put things at ease. Thank you for everything really think I will enjoy living here. Can't wait till things are up and running again.
My residents is very peaceful and to my liking. Minor issues within the home but maintenance has been swift in maintaining the issues. Management is very courteous and respectful to any issues and concerns that have been brought to there attention. Happy with our current home hope to grow while residing with Dunfield Townhomes.
I love my new home. Looking forward to getting to know my community. My neighbors are very kind and clean. They look out for each other. The office staff member are super professional and I totally appreciate their professionalism.
Love it here! The staff is absolutely amazing! They’re more than staff, they’re family! They all go over and beyond to make sure things are taken care of and that you are satisfied! Great work Dunfield Staff!
I love my house. I love my neighbors...during this uncertain time we have been looking out for each other! The older kids haven’t really been out which is good for my younger one.
Everything could be good if maintenance did they job better. Also it would be great if this community excepted big pets. Also it would be better if they made it easier to pay online if after your payment failed once.
I love the area, the apartment, the community. Very nice place to live, good schools as well. The complex is always clean. I haven’t had an experience with mice or bugs. The staff at the rental office is very professional and friendly.