So far I haven’t had many complaints. Just a couple maintance isssues in the beginning. Something about still need to be addressed. Other then that my boys are happy and that’s makes me happy

It's so lovely here, they fix anything fast. Its so spacious and peaceful. They staff are so very friendly... only thing missing is a pool..

So far it’s going great! Just moved in June 28th and maintenance is a little slow but it’s cool. It’s quiet and clean! There are a lot of kids here but they aren’t loud and the area is great!

Love living here! Lots of kids for mine to play with. Maintenance is good at coming in quickly to fix something. The neighborhood is quiet, with not a lot problems. The office is always nice and easy on the phone and in person.

I moved in on the 23rd I put in a order for front door lock to be fix and a few other issues still nothing. Today is July 3rd. Also a few days moved in I had to put in a complaint for neighbor hood kids throwing the water cover outside my door at my front door! I’m hoping things get better because I really like my apartment

My experience living at Dunfield townhomes has been great , its an nice area for me & my son the employees at the rental office is very nice

I have been a resident at Dunfield since December 2018. I really like my townhome. It feels like home. I take pride what my place looks like on the inside and outside. The staff has been extremely nice and accommodating to me. Tanae, Jen, Kim and Russ are a great team. John and all of the guys in maintenance make sure my requests are taken care of. I have awesome neighbors. I just really wish we had a pool on the premises.

When I first viewed my place the smell from the tenants pets was still in my townhome but I called the rental office and they did their best to fix it.

The community, so far seems nice and quiet. Looks like maintenance on the property is kept up. There are some issues in my home that needs some immediate attention.

I moved here in December of 2018. It has been a wonderful experience. I always wanted to live in this area since my brother lived in this same complex 10 years ago.

If I had new or up dated appliances you would get a better rating. It would be nice to be able to use the pool again, the kids need something to do in the summer

My name is Janice Cooper. I moved in my apartment in February of 2019. My experience here at Dunfield has been pleasant. I had to have a talk with customer service about an issue i had with noise that was coming from neighbors upstairs, I as was able to talk to the neighbor about the issue and hopefully in the issue is resolved. As far as my stay I’m my apartment I absolutely love it. The space is bigger, I like that I have washer and dryer for this makes it easier to do laundry at home and not being out in the heat or cold. My child enjoy the space in their new bedroom. Able to park my car and walk to the shopping center, that is easy and convenient.

Family living at its best.... Great staff, friendly residents, wonderful area to raise a family as well as top notch schools. Besides, everyone delivers!!

There's a mice problem and timing on a solution is horrible. Office staff is nice and courteous. Always some laughter when talking with them.

I would like to tell the place this town home lies has an excellent environment and very good for children and pets to walk and play around .

Dunfield townhomes and apartments is a great place to live. They send news letters information to our youths on upcoming events that they are having for our community. I think this is such a great thing so our youths can be active in constructive activities that will have them learn doing the school year and all year long. Thanks Dunfield for keeping our youths first.

Overall I had great customer service from the leasing office. Maintenance thus far hasn’t been the greatest. Submitted work order almost two weeks ago and I assume its not important as of yet tp be worked.

Our experience has been pretty good overall. The people at the leasing office are very nice and helpful. Everything is coming along. We just moved in so hopefully everything goes well.

Dunfield is a great place to live the community is nice but i would love to see a pool in the near future. The staff is great and the matience does a great job responding

My move in my experience has been very easy and Tanai was so sweet we’re so thankful to be a resident here! Nice neighborhood we love our apartment it has all of the needed amenities

The apartment is alright with the price with excellent schools. It is near the bus stop and convenient stores . Great neighborhood with great staff as well who always attends our needs. Nice place to stay.

It’s not a bad place to live but maintenance is slow an lazy at times they half do things. Any issues they take they time on getting it fixed. Leasing office are pretty friendly faces.

Staff is better with Sharon gone but the rent increases while amenities have decreased. Residents are responsible for water & sewer bills!?!

Its very nice and quiet. The people in the office are friendly. Lots of stores to get to walking and driving distance. The house is cozy. Maintenance does a great and prompt job.

I an very happy and please with my home and how well the community is kept. They are very quick in responding to any issues that I am having or any questions that i have.