It has been a pleasure living at dunfield the staff has been very pleasant I understanding. They neighbors has very friendly and good neighbors. I have no complaints about the location

The retail office staff is very understanding and professional. Maintenance comes to your recur eight away. Also it is a kid friendly neighborhood to love in.

Knowing the community you work closely with for more than 8 hours a day is very important when dealing with this type of close knit community. Involvement is necessary

The community is very calm and peaceful. Started relating with neighbors, they seem friendly. Navigating around the environment is just fun. The staff are outstanding and fabulous. I have not come for my hot chocolate, though. Overall, being a part of this community is exciting!

Okay place to live. Staff is always kind. Puppy stations could be updated/ renewed. This will be our first year here so far, nothing to complain about.

Nice cozy apartment . Thus far any issues have been solved. The natural light from all the windows saves alot on light bill. My court stays clean. There are some teenagers at times that are loud but im glad its not in front of my home but it is in the same court. Overall 5 star.

Nice community. Quiet and calm. My first time living on my own so they have been very accommodating to everything I needed. Maintenance is quick and responsive.

Love it very peaceful neighborhood good neighbors very clean communities I highly recommend to anyone in search of a good home to live in for a long time

Great place to live. Couldn’t imagine it being better. The staff is great. The neighborhood is amazing. I’ll be here forever. My family loves it.

Awesome love it hear so far. My family finally has plenty of room. I feel at peace hear . I have slept so peaceful. First time in a long time.

I’ve only been here less than a month but I love the community, the house, the amenities and the staff at the leasing office are absolutely professional & amazing!

Today being Halloween, reminds me that I love My block. My neighbors come together to celebrate for the kids! I love knowing my neighbors and sitting out talking, and just being there for each other when needed!!

This community isn’t great or even okay. There are constantly kids running around without their parents watching. They like to sit outside in groups. They will run around your door and often knock on it constantly. People like to light fireworks in the parking lot without any regard to the cars. Expect to wake up with burns in your cars and trash everywhere.

I love my townhome. It’s just really hard to get someone to come and fix things after hours and during hours you have to speak to certain leasing consultants for things to get fixed. The kids in the neighborhood have become really disruptive and are really bringing the community down. They have been vandalizing vehicles breaking windows and loitering smoking and breaking the community grills. Otherwise I have no complaints Miss Jennifer is the best if they had more people working in the office like her things would be perfect.

It is a great place to live with great amenities, accessibility to local stores and restaurants, Overall great neighborhood and community experience.

Dunfield is a Very quiet neighborhood and generous staff and neighbors . Everything is perfect and my daughter loves the children in the neighborhood

For this community to be children driven there are not many things in the community to provide the children with activities that’s will keep them positively influence and out of trouble and Harms way. We loo like a community but looks can be deceiving we should start performing like one. And we have to start by providing things not only for adults who pays the bills but for the children who experience what we all work so hard for.

The children and I love our new home. Thank you Dunfield Townhomes for giving us a second chance. I love that my children has made many friends here. 💜

Love it!! Dunfield is at most quiet and a very clean well tooken care of community, love getting community activities letters on my door to bring the kids and neighborhood together!

I love it in I will tell everyone about dunfield townhouse and apartment in how u would love you new home so come join us @ dunfield townhome in apartment

i love this place honestly it is so calm and collective and the staff workers are very understanding and does thier best to make things right

Just moved in 3 weeks ago so far so good... Russell the leasing agent is awesome he really helped me alot . My townhome is extremely comfortable

Nice place to live. Plenty of trees streams green grass. Great shopping near by. Close to white marsh mall. Clean wonderfully staffed. A gym which is connected to the office. The maintenance crew fixes things in a timely manner. It is definitely good for pets and children too. I love everything about living at dunfield townhomes and apartments.

I’ve only been here a week and so far things could be worse. Things could’ve been better for us moving into the apartments. I’m hoping a things go up from here.

I have had no major problems here things are fixed in a timly manor pretty good experience only problem is we lost the use of the pool good overall experience