When I first viewed my place the smell from the tenants pets was still in my townhome but I called the rental office and they did their best to fix it.

The community, so far seems nice and quiet. Looks like maintenance on the property is kept up. There are some issues in my home that needs some immediate attention.

I moved here in December of 2018. It has been a wonderful experience. I always wanted to live in this area since my brother lived in this same complex 10 years ago.

If I had new or up dated appliances you would get a better rating. It would be nice to be able to use the pool again, the kids need something to do in the summer

My name is Janice Cooper. I moved in my apartment in February of 2019. My experience here at Dunfield has been pleasant. I had to have a talk with customer service about an issue i had with noise that was coming from neighbors upstairs, I as was able to talk to the neighbor about the issue and hopefully in the issue is resolved. As far as my stay I’m my apartment I absolutely love it. The space is bigger, I like that I have washer and dryer for this makes it easier to do laundry at home and not being out in the heat or cold. My child enjoy the space in their new bedroom. Able to park my car and walk to the shopping center, that is easy and convenient.

Family living at its best.... Great staff, friendly residents, wonderful area to raise a family as well as top notch schools. Besides, everyone delivers!!

There's a mice problem and timing on a solution is horrible. Office staff is nice and courteous. Always some laughter when talking with them.

I would like to tell the place this town home lies has an excellent environment and very good for children and pets to walk and play around .

Dunfield townhomes and apartments is a great place to live. They send news letters information to our youths on upcoming events that they are having for our community. I think this is such a great thing so our youths can be active in constructive activities that will have them learn doing the school year and all year long. Thanks Dunfield for keeping our youths first.

Overall I had great customer service from the leasing office. Maintenance thus far hasn’t been the greatest. Submitted work order almost two weeks ago and I assume its not important as of yet tp be worked.

Our experience has been pretty good overall. The people at the leasing office are very nice and helpful. Everything is coming along. We just moved in so hopefully everything goes well.

Dunfield is a great place to live the community is nice but i would love to see a pool in the near future. The staff is great and the matience does a great job responding

My move in my experience has been very easy and Tanai was so sweet we’re so thankful to be a resident here! Nice neighborhood we love our apartment it has all of the needed amenities

The apartment is alright with the price with excellent schools. It is near the bus stop and convenient stores . Great neighborhood with great staff as well who always attends our needs. Nice place to stay.

It’s not a bad place to live but maintenance is slow an lazy at times they half do things. Any issues they take they time on getting it fixed. Leasing office are pretty friendly faces.

Staff is better with Sharon gone but the rent increases while amenities have decreased. Residents are responsible for water & sewer bills!?!

Its very nice and quiet. The people in the office are friendly. Lots of stores to get to walking and driving distance. The house is cozy. Maintenance does a great and prompt job.

I an very happy and please with my home and how well the community is kept. They are very quick in responding to any issues that I am having or any questions that i have.

So far so good,only been here for one week and so far its good,peaceful. I like the space and the community is clean. I even don't mind that there are a lot of children in the community because so far its still peaceful.

I have peace and quiet Clean environment I love the programs for the kids friendly staffWouldn’t trade it for the world Activities for the kids

The main office is really nice and friendly when I have to call or go in there. Rooms are spacious and there is a lot of natural light, and windows for fresh air!

Everyone was very nice from the moment of my move in date. I love my place it is very cozy and just what we were looking for. My daughter really likes the playground that is right outside our back door.

love living here. very comfortable and clean and quiet! i moves here about 6 months ago with my family and the space is lovely.. would recommended!

Maintenance is not up to par..and community cleaning..and payments keep increasing..payment programs shouldn't be accepted..I think it brings community down

The neighborhood is nice and everything is nice but there is a lot of mice. I have been struggling with them for a while and the main office has not even come to seal one hole that I have in one of my closets.