Just moved in 3 weeks ago so far so good... Russell the leasing agent is awesome he really helped me alot . My townhome is extremely comfortable

Nice place to live. Plenty of trees streams green grass. Great shopping near by. Close to white marsh mall. Clean wonderfully staffed. A gym which is connected to the office. The maintenance crew fixes things in a timely manner. It is definitely good for pets and children too. I love everything about living at dunfield townhomes and apartments.

I’ve only been here a week and so far things could be worse. Things could’ve been better for us moving into the apartments. I’m hoping a things go up from here.

I have had no major problems here things are fixed in a timly manor pretty good experience only problem is we lost the use of the pool good overall experience

Living at my complex has been good. There are very nice and welcoming. A great place to live. I would recommend it to friends and family....

I love it here its amazing i ways wanted 3 bedroo.s for my kids and finally got it its the best place i could be my kids have so many friends now they can go out side and run free

Awesome place to live. Amazing staff! Jennifer & Kimberly are genuine and help to keep the property up to great standards. They want their residents to feel welcome. The staff also get involved and engage in community activities. They truly value their residents and their morals and values as a team, have really been impressive.

I have some good and bad experiences but overall I have been great living there. I would say that dunfield is a good community to live in I love how they engage in the community

I moved into a new unit. I had a fall down the stairs due to carpet on the steps not installed properly. I moved into the unit with broken dryer and it has not been serviced yet. I have mice running around. Furnace is leaking.

Still waiting on maintenance to come out and fix my front door, it’s probably been a year now.I submitted a request yesterday for my sink that’s completely clogged hopefully someone will come before the month is over. Kitchen floor s coming up. I requested that to be fixed 4 months ago but the girl got fired do I guess she never submitted my request to have it fixed. People walk their dogs and leave the dog poop in the grass. Or they’ll send the little dogs out with no leash and let them poop in the street. I watched my neighbor do this a few times. I called the rental office but once again nothing was done. I suggest hiring evening or overnight security. The kids in this neighborhood are awful and the parents are no better. I don’t even allow my kids to go outside around here and they’re teenagers. They come into the gym or if you leave the blinds open and they see you, they’ll bang on or throw things at the windows. I’m pretty sure they cracked one of the windows in the back last night. They’ll bang on your front door and run. Or they’ll hand out on your steps and leave their trash or food on your steps. It’s ridiculous and as soon as my lease is up I’m gone. Definitely not worth the almost 2000 I pay for rent.

Overall everything has been wonderful. Great staff. Great place to live. My requests have been taken care of promptly. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the many events that the community host.

Need help with communication. I wasn't told what I needed to bring with me until I was on my way in to the management office to sign papers. I would have liked to have known up front what I owed so I could pay it all at once instead of 3 different amounts at different times!

I really love the community, peaceful where the only noise makers are the crickets singing at night. I have wonderful neighbors who look out for each other and converse freely. The is never a problem parking my vehicles, the is pretty much an unwritten rule on it, and it works very well. Unfortunately, I will be leaving the community in October and moving South. The rental agents are experienced and very helpful. My requests from then usually are answered with a 2 day window and is quickly resolved. If you are a single person, a family, or just looking for a nice community, this is certainly the one for you..

I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing. What I really like is it's very close like 4 mins drive to Walmart, White Marsh and other Shopping malls, Restaurants and grocery stores. This place is very commute to travel in buses like 2 minutes walk from the apartment. The Manager is very kind and good person. I recently had an issue with the air conditioner , So I complained , they quickly came to check and understood the problem and within couple of hours and was fixed . Thanks to the manager to be so quick to solve the issue.

The community is very nice and well maintained. The staff is excellent! The activities that the community have are great! The only reason I gave the half star is because some of the kids have no respect for young kids or adults. They pick fights and bully other kids in which some parents including myself prevent our kids not to go outside, thats the only sad part. Other than that the community (staff, townhomes, grounds, ect.) is great!

Community is nice, several maintenance issues upon move in that needs to be fixed. The office staff they are very friendly and nice. Once the issues ive already sent over are addressed im sure I will enjoy my new home

So far I haven’t had many complaints. Just a couple maintance isssues in the beginning. Something about still need to be addressed. Other then that my boys are happy and that’s makes me happy

It's so lovely here, they fix anything fast. Its so spacious and peaceful. They staff are so very friendly... only thing missing is a pool..

So far it’s going great! Just moved in June 28th and maintenance is a little slow but it’s cool. It’s quiet and clean! There are a lot of kids here but they aren’t loud and the area is great!

Love living here! Lots of kids for mine to play with. Maintenance is good at coming in quickly to fix something. The neighborhood is quiet, with not a lot problems. The office is always nice and easy on the phone and in person.

I moved in on the 23rd I put in a order for front door lock to be fix and a few other issues still nothing. Today is July 3rd. Also a few days moved in I had to put in a complaint for neighbor hood kids throwing the water cover outside my door at my front door! I’m hoping things get better because I really like my apartment

My experience living at Dunfield townhomes has been great , its an nice area for me & my son the employees at the rental office is very nice

I have been a resident at Dunfield since December 2018. I really like my townhome. It feels like home. I take pride what my place looks like on the inside and outside. The staff has been extremely nice and accommodating to me. Tanae, Jen, Kim and Russ are a great team. John and all of the guys in maintenance make sure my requests are taken care of. I have awesome neighbors. I just really wish we had a pool on the premises.

When I first viewed my place the smell from the tenants pets was still in my townhome but I called the rental office and they did their best to fix it.

The community, so far seems nice and quiet. Looks like maintenance on the property is kept up. There are some issues in my home that needs some immediate attention.