Dunfield Townhomes
4 stars219 Reviews

Since living here, I feel like the area has gone down alittle. The dumpsters are over loaded with trash. And the highschool kids that foot ball in the street are highly disrespectful.
I truly enjoy my apartment with a full-size washer and dryer. The office team up to the Property and Assistant Property Manager have been proactive.
I really can't complain about anything. I have been living in the Dunfield community for 10 plus years. The neighbors in The court I live on are helpful and lovely people. If I have any problems all I have to do is talk to any of then.
Everything is fine I just have issues with some of the closet doors,the stove,the microwave,the sink,& the hand rail going up the steps & the toilet seats are small & the exterior door needs painting.Other than that everything is fine & we are fine right now.We did have some one let their animal poop in our yard & left it there.The butter cover is also broke & I can’t put my koolaid pitcher in the refrigerator because it’s too tall to put on the top shelf.Thanks for everything else.
Praying for change. Tenants throws trash on outside of cans, mice coming through stoves(who wants to cook after that), parking is horrible, and I've called so many times about my stove grill mot working and told to just pull it out and push back in or that's what maintenance do and say fix. You shouldn't have to keep doing that overand over. Anyway what's the point of doing review if there's no change.
It’s a pretty cool Neihborhood I just hate that if I leave out at night to go pick food up or for whatever reason there is absolutely never a park when I get back 🤦🏾‍♀️I think that we should have assigned parking
This is a quiet, friendly neighborhood. I have no complaints. The grounds are well kept and unlike my previous neighborhood there is always a parking spot in front of my home.
I love living at Dunfield the community and people in this area are so lovely and kind and respectful to one another and the community is so quiet and clean
the staff has been very amazing and helpful Dunfield has been the best experience for me and my family. They was helpful during the holidays
I love the community and workers here, its a kid friendly environment. When i need maintenance they come fast, the managers are nice.. i would recommend anyone that loves peace to come to Dunfield...