Dunfield Townhomes
4 stars258 Reviews

Priscilla
It’s really a nice place to live at.I have never had any problems with the residents & whenever I need something fixed at my house they always come to fix it with no problem.
Tabitha
Happy to finally move in.. had a few issues but they are being resolved so I’m happy.. grateful for the experience. It’s been quiet and peaceful in my home and I’m happy.
Artist
I been living at my place for a year now and I love everything about it.I love the community I like my Neighbors and the rental office staff is so respectful and they all always there for you
Cherrie
I have a neighbor who’s very rude, and slammed her door in me and my sons face when I asked her could they kindly keep the noise down, cause we were sick and trying to rest.
Tammy
The office staff are really nice and pleasant I admire there great customer service that they have hoping that my beginning experience with the staff which is good stays the same as my time grows here as a resident till the end thank you.
Gale
I’ve never lived under anyone. I live under two households with kids that has no chill nor a sleep schedule. It’s so irritating I want to be let outta my lease. Also the kids that live all the way down the street from me come and destroy the structure in front of my apartment. I can’t wait for my lease to be up.
Julia
I still love my house, but the older kids in the neighborhood are highly disrespectful. The dumpsters are filthy with trash being thrown on to grounds and rats
Danee
I’m new to the community and we love it ! The rental office staff is VERY nice and has been very helpful since we put our application in . We had a little problem with our move in date , but the Eric Hill always kept great communication. The home is lovely and we look forward to meeting neighbors.
Michelle
Staff are great and help a great deal but as I walk around the community residents need to pick up their dog poop and not bring shopping carts putting them in front of other people’s apartment doors
Amanda
Everything has been good, except for a lot of repairs unfinished in the house. Main one being the dryer makes a squealing sound when in use.