Dunfield Townhomes

My experience living here has not been good at allI was moved into a home that is not in the best condition and have not been happy about it. Numerous calls to corporate and not liking the resolution.
Just moved here about a week ago it’s a ok area a lot of kids . Only thing I didn’t like is the townhome could’ve been a little more updated and things could’ve been fixed before moving in other then that it’s a nice place.
Had some issues with maintenance coming in to do some work, took a while and a few phone calls to it done. Older kids need to find somewhere to play football besides the parking lot, cars getting damaged.
It’s been a great experience. The staff here is definitely amazing. Teaching and bringing the community together has been so refreshing!!!!!
Community is nice and quiet. Staff is very nice. Clean for the most part. Maintenance is on time depending on the situation. Love the fitness center.
Just moved in but everything has been good so far. Looking forward to spending time in the community. Marvin also likes that he has a place to walk around
It’s been 2 months I’ve been here and the maintenance has been slow with my request for things that need fixing. It’s a lot of little spiders that I be having to kill everyday in the house but other than that it’s been ok and there are some nice neighbors!
I like the location and most of the people I've come in contact with living here. The only thing that lessons the experience is the lack of respect some of the young people have for others and their property.
Kids cursing and throwing trash outside. Not enough parking. Assistant property manager is great and the property manager also. People above us are loud when I’m sleeping and it’s annoying. Just not a quiet place to live.
My experience living here has been good so far. Quiet and family friendly environment. Adequate storage space within the home, easy to clean appliances . Conveniently, it's a walking distance to a shopping center.