Dunfield Townhomes

4.1

4.1

I love the area, the apartment, the community. Very nice place to live, good schools as well. The complex is always clean. I haven’t had an experience with mice or bugs. The staff at the rental office is very professional and friendly.
Mostly quiet during the winter months. Alot of children ourside causing mayhem in the summer. Mostly peaceful. Neighbors stay to theirselves. Community gatherings could be better. Its a bit expensive.
I like it so far and my family is happy. The area is clean and I like the updated additions to my home. It is close to my businesses. The staff has been amazing.
Kids pull my screens down and maintenance Does not pick them up and placed them back. My screens was pulled from all my windows by the children in the community and no one does anything! Dog owners don’t clean up after the dogs
Gave it five stars because the service I received was amazing. They were very patient and updated me with any change. I was a little disappointed because when I moved into my place it was not what I expected. But overall, I really enjoy my new place.
Love my house! The office is always friendly and super nice! Love that the main office try’s to do things for the youth, activities, news letters, help with community service hours.
My Husband and I have been living here for a long time. The noise level here is not good. I don’t pay rent each month not to enjoy my stay her. Something has to be done with 33 and 41 please. I just want to come home and not have to deal with the noise. I want to enjoy my evenings each and every day. Also the kids in the summer time. Thanks!
I love living here I been here for 3 years the community is good for children I love how they have events for the children do thing for them like summer activities, back to school events
It has been fairly peaceful for the 3 years I have been here. Convienent location near a grocery store. Nice leasing office staff. Speedy maintenance.
It has been a pleasure living at dunfield the staff has been very pleasant I understanding. They neighbors has very friendly and good neighbors. I have no complaints about the location