Dunfield Townhomes
4 stars196 Reviews

It’s beautiful and nice and quiet and the neighbors greet you with a warm smile.It’s a place where I don’t mind letting my children go out and play
I do enjoy living in this community but at times it seems a little Ghetto. I hate to see people put furniture out near the dumpsters. Maintenance takes forever to complete your ticket.
It’s been great so far, Even though when we moved in I was happy for the gym but never knew if I could go back but with a mask on like how other gyms are
I’ve been here for four months now and the neighbors are friendly and it’s quite I love that the market is so close and I haven’t seen any pest.
It was alittle rough in the beginning with the whole moving situation but once I finally got in my new home I felt at home & nice neighbors. Plenty of children in the area which is a plus because I have kids myself
My living experience is getting better, started out poorly but Jennifer has been absolutely awesome in making our experience comfortable. I think all of Dunfield employees should take a page from Jennifer , future tenants will be very appreciative.
Too much extra traffic and alot of children and teens hanging out with loud music. Visitors park anywhere so after a 16 hrs of work you have to park far from your home. Maintenance could be better.
The staff and area is the best I’ve experienced out of all places I’ve leased thus far. Staff is always friendly and prompt when answering questions or putting in requests.
Clean and quite so far.....I appreciate the trash cans for the dogs Feces....could use more lights in some areas of the community....glad that there are a lot of parking spaces that’s a huge plus for myself...overall I can’t complain at this time
The Dunfield staff and maintenance crew are so helpful and caring about their tenants here at Dunfield. Once Covid hit they helped us with working together so people can stay in their homes. I am very grateful!