I love Dunton tower. Michael and Shannon in the leasing office are great and always nice to us and everyone. Place always smells great too! Love the pet community here.

My experience as a resident in Dunton tower is nothing but spectacular. The staff is friendly and informative. The neighborhood is lively and safe.

Having stayed at Dunton for almost 2 years the experience has been a real pleasue the management staff always willing to help when needed, a great stay location for anybody

Love living at Dunton tower! It is full of great amenities, the location is ideal and the residents and management are very friendly and accommodating.

Great location, great staff and it is a fun place to live! We have met a lot of nice people and their dogs. We enjoy having so many amenities and being steps away from shops and restaurants

The staff is amazing! The neighborhood is great and the staff is always ready to help. They do a lot of great events too. The building is clean and the apartments are super sound proof!

We love living here. Especially during the summer time! There is so much to do in this little town. The staff is exceptional and they do a great job of meeting our needs.

Dunton Tower is a great place to live! My only complaint is having to use communal laundry, but I do like that you can just swipe your card to pay for laundry.

It’s been amazing. I love the apartment. The staffs at the office are so wonderful in their services. My room bedroom, bathroom and all of the environment is super nice.

The experience has been good so far. I enjoy the area and the night life around the building. The view of city is also really good from the east side

The building is full of friendly, welcoming people. We are kept up to date on what is going on in multiple ways. Everything has been great so far!

Love the area! Staff of great and everyone in the building is friendly:). Close to the train and downtown fun! It’s nice to walk around and not drive everywhere and still be able to have a great time:)

We love living here! The community is so welcoming and there’s always things to do! We had a couple issues with water in our apartment and maintenance was so quick to fix it and very accommodating and friendly.

My experience has been great so far. The Management office is so responsive to any requests that I have made. Residents are great folks in building.

There are many amenities, such as an out door pool and an indoor gym. The building is well maintained. The leasing agents are very friendly and accommodating.

Dunton Towers is a great apartment building. I really love the neighborhood and the management staff is always so friendly and ready to help!

If wanting to stay in a great area with superb accommodation then Dunton Tower is the place, great local amenities friendly helpful apartment staff management

I love my apartment but have one issue. When you live in a building as big as this...you have to remember you do have neighbors even though you may rarely see them. Cooking smells travel and especially fish is very very offensive to others when cooking. Please vent your cooking space. Its just being considerate of others. Dropping and pounding things can be heard from your neighbors. I am considerate of others and respect them. Its just common sense. I do love living here and everyone for the most part is pleasant.

Love living here! Location and amenities are easy to access Staff is extremely welcoming and residents are friendly and respectful. The ease of walking to restaurants, grocery, and train.

I’ll just say the same thing I say every time ;) love the location! Staff is great! Neighbors are great! Everything is great. However we’d love hardwood floors and faster elevators ;)

Continued stay at Dutton tower a further 5 months as great accommodation in. Brilliant location and wonderful staff who aim to make living at Dunton rewarding

Everyone is super friendly. And when there’s an issue, it’s serviced right away. I love the building events for tenants and the neighborhood discounts.

We love it here! It’s a great convenience to be so close to the Metra as well as many restaurants and stores. Not to mention we have a great view! The management staff is really friendly and always helpful.

The support staff is awesome. I always get good advice on happenings around the area. I enjoy the resident parties the staff holds in the summer and Christmas. Haven’t had any issues with getting things fixed or any other residents. My stay so far has been pleasant.

Great apartment well managed and maintained, neighbourhood is perfect with great restaurants / bars and access to train link also the location to Arlington park