I have lived at Dunton Towers for close to 2 years now. Not only is it in a great location with close proximity to the grocery stores and the train station, but it also has a very friendly community. The leasing office staff and the maintenance staff are very helpful and prompt in attending to maintenance requests. Michael and Shannon are very welcoming and make you feel at home. I absolutely love living here at Dunton Towers!

Love the people and area! Elevator...not so much. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Have not had a bad encounter since moving into Dunton Tower.

Great location, amazing staff and overall positive vibes. Amazing place to live right in the heart of downtown Arlington Heights. Love it! ❤️

Aside from the elevator problems, so far it's been pretty good. My place is definitely growing on me. I am really enjoying the area. It's full of things to do.

The location of Dunton Tower is absolutely incredible. The building itself is also marvelous, the amenities that come with the building are worth moving there in. My favorite is the gym, it’s small but it has everything you need to get a good workout. The only reason this place isn’t the full 5 stars is the elevators. There are only two elevators for a massive building which seems a little odd. But overall GREAT place to live.

It is a great community. The building is quiet and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the amenities are very nice, especially while the pool is open.

Love the location, right in downtown Arlington Heights. Convenient to the train and dining/ shopping/bars. The entire staff is welcoming and helpful. It’s a dog friendly community.

The leasing staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The amentities are outstanding and they are always looking to improve them. Great location!

Very great place to live!! No complaints at all. Maintenance is very responsive, same with everyone in the leasing office! I highly recommend

Dunton Tower is a great place to live! I love the Community, and the location is convenient. Management is friendly, they work very hard to accommodate, and are always ready to help.

I love Dunton tower. Michael and Shannon in the leasing office are great and always nice to us and everyone. Place always smells great too! Love the pet community here.

My experience as a resident in Dunton tower is nothing but spectacular. The staff is friendly and informative. The neighborhood is lively and safe.

Having stayed at Dunton for almost 2 years the experience has been a real pleasue the management staff always willing to help when needed, a great stay location for anybody

Love living at Dunton tower! It is full of great amenities, the location is ideal and the residents and management are very friendly and accommodating.

Great location, great staff and it is a fun place to live! We have met a lot of nice people and their dogs. We enjoy having so many amenities and being steps away from shops and restaurants

The staff is amazing! The neighborhood is great and the staff is always ready to help. They do a lot of great events too. The building is clean and the apartments are super sound proof!

We love living here. Especially during the summer time! There is so much to do in this little town. The staff is exceptional and they do a great job of meeting our needs.

Dunton Tower is a great place to live! My only complaint is having to use communal laundry, but I do like that you can just swipe your card to pay for laundry.

It’s been amazing. I love the apartment. The staffs at the office are so wonderful in their services. My room bedroom, bathroom and all of the environment is super nice.

The experience has been good so far. I enjoy the area and the night life around the building. The view of city is also really good from the east side

The building is full of friendly, welcoming people. We are kept up to date on what is going on in multiple ways. Everything has been great so far!

Love the area! Staff of great and everyone in the building is friendly:). Close to the train and downtown fun! It’s nice to walk around and not drive everywhere and still be able to have a great time:)

We love living here! The community is so welcoming and there’s always things to do! We had a couple issues with water in our apartment and maintenance was so quick to fix it and very accommodating and friendly.

My experience has been great so far. The Management office is so responsive to any requests that I have made. Residents are great folks in building.

There are many amenities, such as an out door pool and an indoor gym. The building is well maintained. The leasing agents are very friendly and accommodating.