Dunton Tower is a great place to live! My only complaint is having to use communal laundry, but I do like that you can just swipe your card to pay for laundry.

It’s been amazing. I love the apartment. The staffs at the office are so wonderful in their services. My room bedroom, bathroom and all of the environment is super nice.

The experience has been good so far. I enjoy the area and the night life around the building. The view of city is also really good from the east side

The building is full of friendly, welcoming people. We are kept up to date on what is going on in multiple ways. Everything has been great so far!

Love the area! Staff of great and everyone in the building is friendly:). Close to the train and downtown fun! It’s nice to walk around and not drive everywhere and still be able to have a great time:)

We love living here! The community is so welcoming and there’s always things to do! We had a couple issues with water in our apartment and maintenance was so quick to fix it and very accommodating and friendly.

My experience has been great so far. The Management office is so responsive to any requests that I have made. Residents are great folks in building.

There are many amenities, such as an out door pool and an indoor gym. The building is well maintained. The leasing agents are very friendly and accommodating.

Dunton Towers is a great apartment building. I really love the neighborhood and the management staff is always so friendly and ready to help!

If wanting to stay in a great area with superb accommodation then Dunton Tower is the place, great local amenities friendly helpful apartment staff management

I love my apartment but have one issue. When you live in a building as big as this...you have to remember you do have neighbors even though you may rarely see them. Cooking smells travel and especially fish is very very offensive to others when cooking. Please vent your cooking space. Its just being considerate of others. Dropping and pounding things can be heard from your neighbors. I am considerate of others and respect them. Its just common sense. I do love living here and everyone for the most part is pleasant.

Love living here! Location and amenities are easy to access Staff is extremely welcoming and residents are friendly and respectful. The ease of walking to restaurants, grocery, and train.

I’ll just say the same thing I say every time ;) love the location! Staff is great! Neighbors are great! Everything is great. However we’d love hardwood floors and faster elevators ;)

Continued stay at Dutton tower a further 5 months as great accommodation in. Brilliant location and wonderful staff who aim to make living at Dunton rewarding

We love it here! It’s a great convenience to be so close to the Metra as well as many restaurants and stores. Not to mention we have a great view! The management staff is really friendly and always helpful.

The support staff is awesome. I always get good advice on happenings around the area. I enjoy the resident parties the staff holds in the summer and Christmas. Haven’t had any issues with getting things fixed or any other residents. My stay so far has been pleasant.

Great apartment well managed and maintained, neighbourhood is perfect with great restaurants / bars and access to train link also the location to Arlington park

Great location. Just a few minutes away from lots of restaurants. Short walk to metra for visiting downtown. Building is very nicely maintained. Staff is very friendly.

We absolutely love living at Dunton Tower - great location, great apartment, great neighbors, and the best staff anywhere! And we really appreciate all the efforts to make the property even better lately!

LOVE living in dunton. So close to everything! The biulding has so many convenient ammenities and I use the gym regularly. This is a great place to live!

Dunton Towers is a very friendly community. The staff goes out of their way to be engaging and friendly. They are always extremely helpful.

Best place to live in Arlington heights! We love it here and plan to stay for some time! Perfect location and just steps from the train station!

Dunton Tower recently redid our entire laundry room and replaced all of the washers and dryers. Although it has taken a little getting use to the new card system the equipment is definitely an upgrade!!! I can do larger loads in less time!!

As with last years experience the staff at Dunton Tower make the living here an enjoyable experience. the building is kept clean and facilities well looked after

I have been living at Dunton tower for a month now and could not be happier. The office/maintenance staff are wonderful and have been helpful and welcoming beyond words. I look forward to all of the upcoming resident events and meeting more people in the building.