Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

The BEST community to live in around the city. Beautiful spaces, great neighbors. Feels like a true neighborhood instead of an apartment complex. You feel happy living at Dunwoody Village. Absolutely love my home here.
It’s been good I like it I just think maybe now that it’s fall they can blow the leaves out everything with my lease was great just the problem with my leasing agent who she stoped working
Great complex maintenance crew is nice and friendly been here about 5 years and moved within the complex to a bigger place. Complex was very accommodating.
I have lived here for a long time and have seen many changes for the most part it’s a nice community and it’s pretty quiet. However I dislike that when I have requested a reminder be sent out to my building about noise volume (I shouldn’t hear the words of the music your listening to or have to worry about things falling off my walls which has happened) I got no help that kind of bothered me
Very nice atmosphere and good environment, leasing office agents are good and cooperative. I recommend Dunwoody Village apartment, Thank you
Worst apartment experience ever! Never did anything about the mold problem. Called several times about pest control, never heard back. Same with air filter.
We had some minor issues to resolve upon move in. Ultimately, the apartment has a homey feel and we have little reason to complain. We love all of the space we have and how it doesn't feel like you live in a complex.
Great place to live. Nice surroundings and quiet place. Close to exit. Community is well maintained and has moderate amenities to use. They have also taken nice steps for tackling COVID
Need better management ... the office needs to pick up phone... when doing a work order whoever comes in the house needs to wear protective gear that unclouded shoe cover!!! Can't just walk in someone home with shoe being wet.. no no no no!!!
Very good area. Nice place to live. However it gas maintenance issue. There is a lot of mosquitoes in this area and after putting maintenance request we dont see any action. We gardly can stand in front if tge main door and parking area.