Been here since 2013 I enjoy living here is very convenient as far commute, restaurants, park for kids to play and hassle free to find a parking. However this new management need improvement on maintenance requests takes days to respond and gate stay broken.

I always had a wish to move in Dunwoody village apartments..and now im finally here all thanks to Dear Austin🙏..he is very helpful...this is really nice place to stay..and very Secure place to live without any fear... 💓

So far the experience has been fine. The neighborhood is quiet. The gate is down enough to be common but not enough to be unreasonable. I have seen people mess it up so I think it's just due to tailgating/ tampering. I like that they host regular events too. Makes the place feel homier.

I love my 3 bedroom apartment. The maintenance men around the complex are wonderful. My place had all brand new appliances, so nice. The facilities are also kept exceptionally clean.

I work in the Quality Assurance field and I’m VERY big on customer service. I called into the office today and spoke with Valerie about a concern I had and she instantly made me feel confident the manner would be take care of. Within the short time her and I were on the phone, she was able to “Build Rapport” with me, she was very “Informative” to what steps would be taken as well as made me feel like a valued resident. I’m confident I made the right decision in renewing my lease for another year. Thank you Valerie and KUDOS to you!!! 😊

Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes is a place to live people. I have lived in this property for years and it has always been better. This is home, great staff at the leasing office, always there to assist you with whatever help you need to make your leaving experience excellent. The maintainance guys are always on time, courteous and friendly, security is great and above all beautiful and spacious apartment with perfect location in the heart of The Great Atlanta.

1. Great location for the community. 2. Good size apartment for the paid amount. 3. Some very old parts and decorations must be replaced within my specific unit. 4. Good customer service from the management team.

I love the location, close to shopping area and highway. I've never had any noise issues. Staff at the front office have always been helpful and maintenance issues are usually handled rather quickly.

I’m so impressed with the interaction of management and I’ve never had that kind of experience. It shows me that management cares for their residents!!

community is good and well maintained. When ever we have a service or maintenance, community is good and well maintained. When ever we have a service or maintenance

The area is kept clean. Anytime we have a problem, they come quickly to fix it. Neighbors are nice. Trash piles up quickly in the dumpsters.

My experience here as been good. The office works great, they assist with my need in a timely manner. Tabitha has assisted with my living here the most, I thank her

Average quality of apartments and average customer service provided by the leasing staff. Pool closures over the summer with kids were disappointing. I appreciate the new lighting upgrades as it was very dark on the path from the parking area to my apartment in the evenings when I moved in. Keep up the resident events! Better communication, faster completion of service requests, more smiles in the office, and more resident events will make this 5 stars. Nonetheless, thank you for what you all do.

I've been a resident here for nearly 4 years. I love my apartment. It's spacious and cozy. I love to decorate, so there's always something to do. Two years ago, all three pools were closed. Last year only one was open, but it was never properly cleaned. Considering how much I enjoy being outside, and swimming...that was pretty much a deal breaker. The consistent changes in management are never fun to say the least. I haven't been able to truly connect with anyone since Diana West was the assistant manager. The trash bins are usually overloaded and full of rodents. Overall, I've enjoyed my time here. It may just take a LOT of convincing for me to renew.

I like the community, just had a bit problem with my mail box but all fix, everything is going as it should, very nice apartments, I like them.

I moved in about 4 months ago. I have zero complaints. The complex is well taken care of and is in a great location. I picked Dunwoody Village because of how close it was to my office.

It’s quiet and I feel safe in my home. It feels like a neighborhood rather than an apartment complex. Very friendly people. The units are nice and very large for the price.

Love it here! If I could give more stars I would! The staff here is very friendly. Love the activities they do within our community. If your looking for somewhere GREAT to live,this is it!

Excelente ubicación, tienen personal que me ayudan en mi idioma, muy amables. Creo que el cambio de administración nos benefició. A veces las puertas de entrada no funcionan, pero procuran darle pronta solución al problema. Tienen pequeños eventos de entretenimiento para los residentes. Me encanta vivir aquí.

Maintenance responded quickly, the community is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. I've recently moved in and enjoy being centrally located and close to shops, movies, malls and work.

I love living here, the area is quiet and the residents here are very inviting. The staff are amazing as well. When I have issues with anything in my apartment. They do not waist any time fixing the problem. Great place to live.

I am definitely loving my space. I really love how quiet the residence is. It’s near everything I need! My apartment is very spacious and it’s plenty storage. It’s a true Gem! Just can’t wait to have my oven/stove fixed so that I can enjoy cooking in my new kitchen!

Quiet neighborhood and comparable less expensive rentwise to other apartments in the area. Maintainance team respond on timely manner to address the issue.

Its a great apartment community. Helping staff and maintenance team. I never had any problems. Time to time management team organises good events.

Clean but lot of noise early morning my baby’s is sleeping so very irritating . Only one swimming pool is in working condition and garbage area is very smelly