Need to fix potholes ASAP, the ones turning into the 2400 area are big enough to damage vehicles. We have to avoid them every time we enter or exit. And for people who are not aware of the, well I feel so sorry for them.

Is nice to live here.... some things could be better, but is great at all, nice place, quite, good neighbors. I feel great since I'm here. .

Simply phenomenal, a peaceful community. I have referred my son to this community and he has his own apartment. Yasss!!! I’m so greatful for the kind staff.

Overall I’ve had a really good experience living here. Some noises cars during the night, and the pools not always being open in the summer is my only real complaint.

Quiet neighborhood, good value. Would like to see speed humps near the dog park way to many speeders, would like to see more pet waste stations in the complex

Love the location right off the highway, I would love a working front gate, Better mailboxes and a stricter pet policy (my neighbor have a pet bird and it sounds like jurassic park in front of my building) and better ventilation (I hate smellling what my neighbor is cooking)

Dunwoody Village has been (and hopefully will continue to be for a while) a great place to be! Close to work, affordable, a management team who is involved, and great maintenance too. I have had nothing but a fantastic experience here.

Estamos contentos porke es muy silencioso tenemos muy buenos vecinos sobretodo me gusta el jimnsio esta muy limpio y no se diga de la Pusina muy buen mantenimiento

Absolutely love living here! Tons of amenities including a coin laundry facility, pool, splash pad, community garden, outdoor theater, dog park and two-floor gym. Maintenance is always done promptly and the office staff are stellar!

Very nice neighborhood, and great location. Residents are pretty quiet. I haven't had a problem. The amenities are nice, outside of the complex not recycling. It's time to go green Dunwoody Village!

Very nice and quiet place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice location and close by shopping centers. Very spacious apartments for reasonable.

The community is nicely landscaped and maintained. It has a winding road that crosses a creek through a wooded area. The office staff are friendly.

It's wonderfully landscaped and lovely tucked in the woods. I am pleased to hear the pools are open this year too! I do wish maintenance was more organized. I also wish it was easier to get a hold of the security guard.

Nice landscaping with a lot of space. Great community to take long walks. The athletic center & tennis courts are a updated. Clean laundry facilities.

My experience from beginning to end was very excellent from the time I walked in to view the property until the time I signed my lease and was handed my keys thank you

Love the neighborhood. Wish the management company was more responsive to emails or even answering phone when needed. Three emails with no response regarding when the pools would be opened this year. Never received a response.

I really appreciate the office staff. They are always so friendly whenever I enter. They remember who I am even though I dont go in there often.

The gates are always open which is a security risk. The pool is opened very late in the summer. Otherwise the stay in the community is good.

Dunwoody Village is very nice and quiet place to live. We love to live here. It is very close to HWY, Shopping center, Grocery Stores and much more.

Love living here so far! It could use a pressure wash after spring on the apartments and wooden porches; However, I love how peaceful and convenient location is!

Nice community, great neighborhood. Close to brook run park, nice amenities. The gym in the complex is very nice. They often have community events which are lots of fun

Community has been doing really great with keeping the place up and answering the calls promptly in the office. So excited that all all pools will be open

Location is convenient. Apartments are spacious. However- trash at dumpsters is constantly overflowing. Rodents are an issue around the community. The leasing office never answers the phone. The gates are always broken.

Nice and quiet environment. Have been living here from past 4 years. Never had any problems. Staff is friendly and maintenance us good. Good neighborhood.

Great quiet community! Large neighborhood with access to lots of wonderful amenities. The complex host pretty cool activities for its residents