Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

So far, so good! Every issue I've had has been handled rather swiftly by the office staff (e.g., refrigerator going out, floors peeling up, etc.). I love the location and the space. A great "bang for your buck"!
I Love the fact that I fill really comfortable when I come home everyday and how safe I fill. I also live my neighbor cause we look out for one another.
Dunwoody villages has been a good place to live over the past 3 years. This a great place to grow your family in a safe, quiet neighborhood.
I just moved in a week ago and am really enjoying it. The neighbors have been friendly. I like having areas to walk my dogs right around my apartment and also have the dog park option. I feel safe here and especially like the extra security of it being a gated community. The patio is nice and large which is a real plus. I am pleased to have lots of my favorite stores nearby (TJ Maxx, Aldi, Lidl, Kroger, and Trader Joe’s). I have close access to 2 YMCAs which is a real blessing.
Very satisfied besides the fact i can’t really sleep due to construction right by my apartment. It sounds like they are in my living room but other than that we are happy here.
Great company great company Great office team , manager they are responsible clean property and they doing nice upgrade to the hall property
1 star
I am disappointed with this community. Many problems with my apt and certain things not fully disclosed. I will not be renewing my lease or recommending this community
Nice area, close to highway and shopping. Needs to upgrade laundry area, recent landscaping looks nice, close to parks, maintenance usually takes about a day to do follow ups
Very happy with my area and it is very quiet. Have nice neighbors and quite little puppies as well. When I have any problem small or large I just notify the maintenance crew and they come the same day if I get the request in early and if not they will get me the very next day. I am elderly and they are always nice to me. The leasing office personnel help me if I call with any concerns or questions. I am 99% happy here and have been since 2008 when I moved in.
The management team has done an exceptional job creating a warm safe environment. The manager has gone above and beyond to remedy any issues that I’ve had to make our stay a home.