Staff enters your unit when they want and takes your things thinking you won’t miss it ! ! Happened to me at least 4 times so I had to get extra security

The facilities are really nice in regards to the pools, workout facility, and tennis courts. Only downside is having maintenance continuously coming back to repair the same issue.

Perfecto buena propiedad muy bien quito de trabajo Todos son muy amables Bien equipo de mantenimiento Muy organisados todo muy limpio perfecto

I like some of my neighbors and the large amount of space in the apartments. However, there seems to be a lack of concern when I have come into the office about different issues living here. They don't provide good customer service. Instead of sending me a bill for renters insurance that I do have the lazy people in the leasing office could do there jobs and reach out to my insurance company. My insurance company has no problem providing declaration pages. Instead I was told it was my fault and that I needed to add the company to my insurance. Which is silly because the ownership of this property has changed atleast twice that I can remember. Also that gate recently smashed my car. Which I'm not happy about. When I went into the office I was told this had happened to some other vehicles earlier. Yet, they still left this malfunctioning gate closed. Really! Glad I wasn't driving an expensive model car where any repair is not cheap. Will be glad when I can buy a house.

I've enjoyed living here but I wish they would repave the hill going down past the cyber café. It's usually very peaceful but there are too many cars parked near my apartment for the number of tenants.

It's been okay living here. The units are old; therefore, something is always breaking. The maintenance staff used to be better about fixing things faster. I wouldn't recommend living here unless you are strapped for cash.

Could have better resident maintenance . Need to maintain the gutters, and apartments much more ! Alao bug co trol needs to be stepped up in the apartments.

I have been living in this community since i moved to Atlanta. Its a quite neighborhood and maintenance service is good. Enjoying my time .

Prime time location! Staff is friendly and fix issues quickly. I was a bit skeptical before moving in because the paperwork wasn't smooth but I'm glad I chose this complex. Wish there Gates closed all the time though

The maintenance service it’s so great 😀 We are glad living here 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Some times it’s not good because the all pool its not opening but it’s ok😬

This neighborhood has some nostalgia for me since I grew up here, it has changed a lot though. Very clean and the amenities make it feel like home. I just moved in and I feel like I'll be here for a while. It's definitely a great neighborhood.

As soon as i moved into my two bed room apartment i instantly fell in love with let layout of the sun room. The apartment is very spacious and the community is very peaceful with more than enough to do with in the neighborhood

This location has amazing potential but amenities such as the pools are never available! Please start listening to your community and for the love of god fix the pools. This is two summers in a row!

Living here for couple more than a month, I like the gym and although never been to the pool, it seems a nice environment and people are always there having fun. The wifi at cyber cafe is really good (which helps whenever we have to do laundry and spend some time over there). The laundry machines aren’t my favorite thing, but I’m glad that they are offered. Nice neighborhood and I’m always well received whenever I need to talk with administration.

I am enjoying my apartment. Chris was very helpful moving me in quickly and keeping me posted and updated on everything I needed. I would definitely recommend him to help anyone and recommend the apartment as well. So far so good.

Some issues with management but over all not terribly bad. The location is very convenient, and the price for the area is very affordable. I would suggest other people to live here

I like the apartment. It’s nice and quiet. The rent is reasonable. However, the management is lack of communication. For maintenance for same reason we had to call several times. Sometimes they put work status "Completed" without the actual work has been done. During the tree trimming time the never trimmed in our apartment even though we contacted the leasing office.

Very nice community, nice area. Amazing Gym facility. Dog park and Internet café. Three pools are awesome. I just wish they had more places you can barbecue butOther than that really nice community

Love living here. Love driving through the trees when I come through the gate. Love the atmosphere. Love how quiet it is. I feel at peace at home here. Couldn’t ask for More from a place to live.

Great staff clean property very safe place to live, price range is perfect. i recommend if you looking for great place to stay come here they awesome.

Great location that is central to many areas in the atlanta area. The fitness center is the best i have ever seen in an apartment complex so far.

Great experience so far. Nice employees in the leasing office very helpful staff. We don’t officially move in for another week but so far we are pleased.

I’m new but so far it seems like my boyfriend and I will be happy here. Maintenance still hasn’t fixed the items on my move in checklist and it’s going on day 5.

It’s been great so far! I love the new community, can’t wait to see what’s in store. I just moved but so far it’s been an easy and simple process.

The grounds are pleasing t the eye. As with my first night in the apartment, it was very quiet which I think is the most important aspect of communal living. I am happy to be here!