The first few months of living in Dunwoody Village were a bit rough. The previous management team was quite sloppy and my experience was an accumulation of management misplacing my paperwork, moving me into an apartment I had not originally agreed upon, bullying me into staying, and living with the smell of heavy paint from the adjoining apartments being repaired from a fire. Overall, the complex is a beautiful place to live. Its quiet and I love how wooded the area is. I love how convenient the location is and once the paint fumes settled I was much more comfortable. Whenever I have a maintenance issue they come out right away. The vibe of the place changed when the new management team came in. They are much more attentive, much more interesting in being proactive in community events. They send updates, hold neighborhood get togethers. Very nice, professional and efficient. I'm very happy i stayed.

This place is a good place to stay. I love all of the amenities and the maintenance is always done in a timely fashion. The employees in the front office are always respectful and courteous. They’ve always answered my questions. The assistant manager is also always helpful. I’ve had some difficult financial problems this year and he’s always lending a helping hand where he can. Thank you.

I have been living here for 18 months now. It is a nice, quiet community. I live in the back -- so it the noise level might be different. Maintenance gets work orders done within 24hrs. Only think I do not like is that the gate is constantly broke and the trash bins are always over flowing.

Its my third year in the same cominity and i am glad i do get the apartment in reasonable price with some great aminities provided by the administration.

Great place to live. They fix things in a timely manner. Only drawback is the gate is always broken. The gym is great. It would be nice if they have more community events so we can get to know some of the residents.

I haven't been here long enough to submit a fair review. Check back in the future and I will be sure to update my review of this property with details.

I love living in Dunwoody Village. The location is wonderul! Convenient to all the major highways but also quiet and lots of greenery. Convenient to several parks. I feel very safe living here. I've lived her almost 3 years and the majority of my neighbors have been her 8 years+. The gym here is amazing! Unless you want to do fitness classes, there is not need for a gym membership. The maintenance team is on the ball and very friendly. The community has a wi-fi cafe that can be used by residents as needed. They don't have a true "clubhouse" for rental but you can rent the cafe. Since Milestone has managed the property, I've more large scale improvements: roofing, paving, etc. Milestone was able to come in and get one of the pools open this season and it was much appreciated. I am hoping for both to be open next season. I've seen much work being done on both so I'm hopeful. I would rate the community a 5 at that point. It is a community that is definitely worth looking at.

This complex is a wonderful place to stay. Like most places it does have it downfalls such as loud and noisy neighbors. Besides this minor issues everything else is great.

It’s been almost 3 years now and I have no concerns so far. It’s a huge community with nice swimming pools and gym. There are few social events organized by management but not quite often.

Good location. Good space and layout of design. Management responds to maintenance requests quickly but the people who come to do repairs are not always knowledgeable/able to fix the problem and it requires multiple visit. We have lots of smokers as neighbors so it smells bad when we walk outside. Due to being in a wooded area, the mosquitos are awful and we are unable to sit out on nice balcony due to how bad they are

Great location. They are trying to build a community. But maintenance is getting bad. The gym's AC has been down for weeks. The rats in the trash compactors is a problem.

Great community. I’ve been here for almost 6 years. Nice staff. Very thorough in completing maintenance requests. I feel safe living here. Love it

Nice community and apartment complex, it's close to my work and easy to travel throug.... Great workers in the leasing office and great amenities

My experience is good so far. The staff is nice and maintenance handle issue promptly. The property is in a nice area of Atlanta and very close to every thing you need. It’s a great place to live and most importantly it is safe.

I been living here for over a year. I just renewed my lease and the community is so comfortable. I love coming to my home after a long day. If I have any problems they are right on it the next day they will get the job done.

Great location , quiet neighborhood, quick response to maintenance requests and good gym facilities. Overall peaceful experience living in this community.

Nice community to live and quite neighbourhood. Floor plans are spacious and rent is comparetively better as compared to other communities around.

We moved in earlier this year and have really enjoyed the stayed. All the amenities are nice and convenient. We use the gym, tennis courts and pool whenever we can.

We have been residents since December 2010. We first lived in an apartment in the 2408 building for 3 years, a nice wooded area. Now we are in the front of the community in one of the original “Post” apartments (the original builder) and have enjoyed it for almost 5 years. The rooms are larger, especially the master bedroom, than a lot of newer apartment complexes today. (We’ve looked!) The convenience to downtown and MARTA can’t be beat. Our maintenance requests are always handled promptly and courteously. After living all over the country and owning 7 houses, we were ready for apartment living. Dunwoody Village has a nice mix of people of all ages—the way a village should—and we have made the commitment to be long term residents.

I love living here. I feel like the outside of the buildings should be cleaned more though. But I still enjoy my time here. It’s quiet most of the time, my neighbors are friendly, the maintenance people come quick and are respectful. I love it here

Very spacious.. Very green.. Good gym.. Good maintenance.. responds to maintainence requests quickly.. Good atmosphere for walking.. Good for kids

parking lot too dark and scary.The apt is nice but it need to be lite more especially since fall came in and it getting dark early,I dont feel safe

Not a terrible place to live, but the rents keep going up without any upgrades. The pool has been closed 2 of the last 4 years, and there is some crime. The maintenance team is pretty good.

Great location, easy access and close to everything. Gates are broken too often. One pool and the wet play area for kids have been closed for more than a year.

I moved to Atlanta in 2015, since then i am residing in this community. Never had any problems, maintenance team is very good and staff is friendly.