Great welcome, nice rental community. Clear information to apply. Good support to answer doubts. Needs and conditions understanding to complete intial process.

Great quiet community, grounds are kept clean, pet friendly with dog park, nice gym with outside tennis court and pool. Local to shopping and dining.

There to help whenever I need them! I have called with many questions and they are always accommodating and helpful in any way they can. I had an issue with my thermostat and they came within the hour. Very pleased!

Great apartment, has some issues but you usually do with complexes. The gate sometimes doesnt work on the right side for entering. I recieve packages just fine, no problem so far with them getting stolen.

It is extremely quiet and peaceful. I love being surrounded by mature trees. It gives a nature like feel. I love the size of the apartment rooms and closet space. It is very convenient to have a full gym available.

It has be an okay experience but there are room for improvements. I like the neighborhood and the location. When asked to fix something, it does take time for them to visit.

Tabitha lied about my unit and I had to settle for something I didn't really want They upgraded my appliances to try to suffice but there are only 2 people in the office who actually seem to care

So far Dunwoody Village has met all of my expectations and then some. Tabitha in the leasing office is the absolute best and I would recommend this property to any of my friends.

I love the location and the quiet woodsy feel to the lay out of the complex. I find the amenities, like the gym and the pools (especially the splash park) a major plus.

We are happy living here, the environment is nice. The location is great. Just some issues with the apartment this days and not the help required. But overall we enjoy living here.

Been here for a month and everything is good. People at the front desk are nice and helpful. Apartment layout is nice and spacious. It's close to many places.

Great place to stay prices clean environment and safe. I recommend if you looking for a great place to stay is to come check it out you won’t be disappointed

Patiently waiting for my lease to be over!! Patiently waiting for my lease to be over!! Patiently waiting for my lease to be over!! 6 months

I like this place. Good place to live within budget . Maintenance got better than last time.. I wish they could improve the pest control inside the house as well. Other than everything seems good..😁😁

Perfecto buena propiedad muy bien quito de trabajo Todos son muy amables Bien equipo de mantenimiento Muy organisados todo muy limpio perfecto

I like living here in the community. The location is great. The activities and amenities are some of the best you can find. The Dunwoody community just offer so much for a family, a single person, or young couple just starting out. The most important factor for me is the safety. I feel safe living here.

The team at my community is great! They’re fast and efficient and the turnaround time with maintenance has been the best I’ve ever experienced. My current apartment unit is slightly outdated which is why I gave it a 4-star. One of my gas burners unfortunately will not work, I had to get outlets updated to accommodate my appliances, and the walls and floors are very thin. I can hear most conversations noises from outside and my neighbors, and can hear every footstep above me. Other than those things, the experience here is wonderful!

Been here since 2006. I feel safe here. When I have a problem of any kind it's always handled quickly. Your maintained people are always polite and helpful.hope to be here many more years.

I have addressed concerns to management, and they have not followed through. Mold is a concern and maintenance has not come to take care of it as promised on Friday 11/8/19.

For the most part I haven't had any problems but the office is a little slow to return calls or follow up. The community is nice and mostly quiet.

Just moved in. I like the quiet safe neighborhood. Apartment is much bigger than I need. Don't love that I have to pay for the laundry service since I believe that's what my rent is for. Have had some hiccups with maintenance and communication but overall they are willing to help and fix things quickly.

It was all good except for the last minute change of my apartment. It gave me a headache with all the account in the address. I had to change everything again.

its good, It is having good swimming pool , play grounds kids play area. It is having secured entrance. The staff at leasing office are good.

The community is quite. The office is very unorganized and quite frankly don’t take responsibility for anything. The laundry facilities either don’t work or always full. And they take forever to fulfill maintenance requests

The vibe and atmosphere here is amazing! Nice quiet neighbors. This neighborhood is honestly huge no wonder it has village in the name! Would definitely recommend