Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Great place! I have been here since October 2020, and have really enjoyed my experience. Maintenance is responsive and helpful, parks and stores near by are safe.
I wish they cleaned up the dog parks, so that we can use it. I don’t know why the car washing centers are not working at all. Maintenance guys are always nice and fast at their works.
Very good community and neighborhood to stay in and safe!!!! The kids have a lot of things to do, I can’t wait to the pool and the water park open again for the kids
My boyfriend and I have been living here for about six years, I believe? Somethings I like about living here are the low price, the convenient location, free gym, that it’s gated (and also that it’s open in the afternoon), and the beautiful plants. The only thing that kind of sucks is something we can’t get things repaired because of miscommunication with maintenance and/or they don’t come back to finish repairing things.
Wish there was more transparency and better communication with the residents. Pest control could be better too. The gate is always “broken”.
Love it it’s a really very quiet place to live and just the water that always goes but so far so good also thanks for opening the gate it’s been a good change
I have always been happy here for the last fifteen years but now I am embarrassed. The landscaping is terrible and I am not even sure the landscaping co knows I am back beside the building. The ivy is not trimmed down or back, the bushes look bad. The center in the middle of the cul-d-sac has not been cut back. I know you are making the landscaping look good on the main drag, but what about your residents we like to look nice in our areas. I do realize its been a tough year for everyone. Maybe you don't think we pay enough rent but I feel like I pay enough. I know you have problems keeping personnel at this time. I am sorry to complain.
So far move in has been easy with the help of everyone at the office! Super quiet area with tons of space! Excited to live here this next year and hopefully more!
I had the best experience for the first time I went into this location saw what I wanted and is moving in within 4 days thank you so much Dunwoody village
All good with my experience as a resident, except that as of late the upkeep of the area where I park my car has been neglected. There is trash gathering and several vehicles abandoned and taking up space in detriment of the active vehicles. I do believe, however, that the trashing is the primary responsibility of the residents, some of them apparently unaware of what living a civilized life in a community should be like.