Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Nice place to live very pet friendly maintenance keeps up with orders quick staff is very friendly safe place to live friendly problem who live here nice kids also
Amazing, Everyone’s professional and great communicators! I’ve had an amazing stay living in these apartments! Also it is a reasonable price for a good neighborhood
Property is good, and the apartment size is great for what you pay, however the plumbing leaves much to be desired as it does not work well and is in great need of an update. Beautiful area.
They property is nice. The staff is great and the property always clean maintenance is always working even with the crazy virus going on good job.
The Director rectified my problem and the team assisted in coming to a solution the best suited everyone’s needs be it a personnel change to promote those who are excellent and knowledgeable in customer service or finding the right solution for my problem.
I moved in during Covid 19...my leasing agent made sure I was straight the whole process. Adric was great, he replied back to each email in a timely manner.
Things are still good and rent is very competitive. Since, COVID-19 the water hasn’t been cut off this month that good. I would say normally, the water gets cut off once or twice a month but overall it is still a good resident.
I love the community because it’s big but feels small. And the trees are nice as well. I don’t like things like how the gate is always broken but that’s minor compared to everything else.
I’m new to the community, but so far , I love it ... very quite and the apartment is very spacious. The property is fairly big, so not everyone is crammed on top of one another, I’m looking forward to a great year here! I’m excited
Am Enjoying it . It’s spacious... The location is also perfect. I will refer people to this complex. I see I will be living here for a long time.😀