I like the neighborhood, schools and convenience of location. Maintenance does a great job at responding to work orders. What I feel can improve is the trash compactor. Daily it is over filled and looks very tacky for the community. It also attracts pest.

Honestly, frustrating. Need more communication regarding the broken amenities (car wash,pool, cleanliness of current projects) also the personality of some maintenance members. Just a few have come across rude. Lovely complex for and pricing and I know a lot to manage but things need a little udate.

The home is very convenient and affordable. Nice for taking walks, safe to live. Homes could use a little updating but they are nice. Takes me 8 mins to get to work and close to the highway literally 20 mins from everywhere

Well being a resident here has had its challenges but I am really happy at the speed at which my issues were resolved or addressed. The community is quiet and clean with exceptions when the garbage system doesn't work as scheduled but it gets stressed. My only recourse is the mosquitoes in the summer that I endured from the water area in the back ti the highway. Apart from the few hazards I mentioned life has been fun being here. The staff and pleasant and helpful which is a plus amid the trials that I am sure they face day to day.

Great!! its really good experience to stay @ Dunwoody village apts. Happy to introduce friends and relatives on to adhere the great Experience.

me gusta mucho vivir aqui, es una comunidad segura, buen ambiente, las personas son respetuosas, en la oficina siempre estan dispuestos ayudar

Great quiet area. I moved Here from Ohio. Sometime traffic is a little busy getting into the city. But other than that it’s good. Everything i need Is in close proximity

The apartment is nice and quiet. I like it and the maintenance from the management is good. Only things that bother me that the staff from the leasing office never communicate.

They get things done in a timely fashion. The staff is nice and professional. The property is always clean. They community is friendly and peaceful.

I love tabitha! She was great. I’ve only been here for a month but it’s been great, the community is clean and very pretty and the staff are amazing.

Great community. Awesome amenities. Overall relaxing, enjoyable, great place to live. Couldn’t ask for more from a little community of its own.

The community is really great, neighborhood pretty quiet for the most part. Repairs are done in a timely manner. I wish they left the gate open durring the day like they used to though.

Amenities wont work most of the time. Gate is always broken. Pools closed for most of the time even in summer. Very Rude management....New management is not at all friendly.. They will try to charge/fine you whenever they get chance even for their mistakes. I wont recommend anyone here.

Excelentes se vive con tranquilidad están mejorando muchas áreas de la residencia mejorando la compañía de internet . Falta área de bbq familiar grande

we have been waiting since 11th of January until now for fixing our broken wall until now but no one came even though we left a note at the office

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Vilma and Justin were great! They helped me find the right apartment. I took me a while to find the one I liked for my budget but they were there every step and made my move in process really easy

I have lived here for 13 years. Love the complex and the pools. Fitness center could be bigger or better organized but it’s ok. It’s typically a quite neighborhood which I like.

The community is very beautiful and very clean! The floor plans are very comfortable and homey! I feel like I live in a home community-not an apartment!

Excelente ubicación, pero no sé qué pasa con el mantenimiento, anteriormente solucionaban los problemas del apartamento casi de inmediato, y en los últimos dos meses tuve problemas con mi refrigerador y dishwasher, que apenas me solucionaron.

No space for kids to play taking children to Brook Run park is not possible everyday otherwise it is clean and tidy society, maintenance services are highly commendable.

The leasing office personal are not the friendliest. I go in a good mood and always leave in a bad mood. Its as if they could care less cause they do not live here.

The community has been great. It’s quiet, clean, and convenient to where I work and shop. I wish we had more community engagement activities so that I can get to know my neighbors, but everything is still great

Is a great community, quite, pacefull, in a good area of Atlanta. I like it very much, and for that reason I decided live here. Thanks for all

I love the community and space it provides for me. It’s a safe and quiet neighborhood, which is great with a lot of conveniences neat by. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice area to live.

Tabitha was awesome. Made application process and moving in fantastic and easy! Access to locations: 5 minutes to Kroger and food, 1 minute from 4 different gas stations, 10 minutes from Walmart, 8 minutes from the mall, 25 minutes from Atlanta. PERFECT LOCATION. Not really walkable, but hey, for the price savings, it's worth it. 5/5 Overall, we've had great experiences with Dunwoody Village. Management seems to be getting it right this time around based on recent reviews. We're keeping it positive!!!