Things could improve but the overall experience isn't terrible. I like some things at the apartment complex and then other things I dislike about the apartment complex.

Overall I am pleased with the complex. Edward in the leasing office is very helpful. The other leading agents need more customer service training.

I just moved in but so far I really love my apartment. Location is perfect and Leasing agent Tabitha is the best. She is a true rockstar for customer service.

The complex is okay. I just am kind of on guard about the Gate issues on some days. Recently we have experienced Water issues with no warning .

Quiet neighborhood. Location of the complex is convenient. Amenities could be better. Office staff is constantly changing. Rent prices continue to go up but improvements to the apartments are lacking.

The move in process seems to be going smooth as of now will keep up to date. The office staff is very helpful and they get back to you quickly

I have been here two years now with no problems. My neighbor are good so far no issues and maintenance does a good responding to things that need fixing. I would say the staff are friendly at times but it depends how busy they are when you walk in. Overall, I do recommend dunwoody village 👍

Friendly and peacefully professional staff excellent service , nice forest environmental protection community over all ,safe for kids and adults

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Me. Tab is my reasoning for staying here. Every time I needed something I went to her and she got it done for me. Management changes too much but idk this might be my last year here. More than likely it will.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

It has been great! I can truly see that they care about the community and whenever I visit their office, they always instruct me clearly and genuinely. Calm, nice, and kind neighbors are also a bonus!

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Love my stay here so far. No complains at all. The spacious apartment here makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed. Also the BrookRun park nearby is a big Plus.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

We moved here recently and it's been a good experience so far. The leasing office staff are nice and respond properly. The external maintenance can be improved.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I lived here for only 4years I love how quiet and safe the community feels. They keep the community clean. The pricing for this area is very affordable and the maintenance is kept up well.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Definitely in LOVE with the location! Happy for the price of the location. Love my Layout of my place. Plz update insulation! Will let friends and family know!

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I moved here in July of this year and my experience has been wonderful thus far. I really like how quiet it is and how friendly the staff is. Maintenance has been responding quickly to the few small requests I have had. I only wish the mailing system (packages) received in office their were a text notification instead of the paper they leave in your mailbox, but the notification is pretty quick.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

We are having a pleasant stay for the 3rd consecutive yr now! We are having a clean community and noiseless neighborhood! Very easily connected to highways..

I have been living in this community from past 5 years, its a good and quiet place to live. Store are nearby , bus stop is near. Maintenance is good.

Great welcome, nice rental community. Clear information to apply. Good support to answer doubts. Needs and conditions understanding to complete intial process.

Great quiet community, grounds are kept clean, pet friendly with dog park, nice gym with outside tennis court and pool. Local to shopping and dining.

There to help whenever I need them! I have called with many questions and they are always accommodating and helpful in any way they can. I had an issue with my thermostat and they came within the hour. Very pleased!

Great apartment, has some issues but you usually do with complexes. The gate sometimes doesnt work on the right side for entering. I recieve packages just fine, no problem so far with them getting stolen.

It is extremely quiet and peaceful. I love being surrounded by mature trees. It gives a nature like feel. I love the size of the apartment rooms and closet space. It is very convenient to have a full gym available.

It has be an okay experience but there are room for improvements. I like the neighborhood and the location. When asked to fix something, it does take time for them to visit.

So far Dunwoody Village has met all of my expectations and then some. Tabitha in the leasing office is the absolute best and I would recommend this property to any of my friends.

I love the location and the quiet woodsy feel to the lay out of the complex. I find the amenities, like the gym and the pools (especially the splash park) a major plus.