Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

The community itself is amazing very friendly individuals live here along with the office offering several events with great food and fun. Definitely would recommend it if maintenance wasn’t horrible.
Thoroughly enjoy the landscaping and natural environment. Also a great place to walk. It makes going to get the mail a pleasant walk. I also appreciate the prompt response to maintenance requests.
I love living here. I’m close to everything including my business fountain of beauty. Everyone is super nice. I love the night life in the surrounding area. It’s always fun close to Uber home.
Needs work old buildings bad areas around the property. Trash and parking problems. Community areas are trashed pools have been closed three years
The community is very nice and lots of things you can do around the area for kids and your family. Me and my husband like walking around the community and to the park and walk to the gas station.
Very disorganized unfortunately. We were told our apartment cabinetry, flooring, etc. would be the “upgraded” version. Considering there are pictures of new white cabinets and old brown cabinets online, we thought this meant we’d have new white cabinets. We do not. But the brown ones are considered an upgrade. Our garage door was broken when we moved in. Took 2 weeks to get a mail key (just one, haven’t gotten the second one yet) and a gym fob. The guest gate is constantly broken so guest cars are backed up to the street with no way to get in.
Nothing but good things to say about the experience we have had here. The closeness to our work, the vibe of just living here and the feeling of home.
We renewed our lease and plan to stay! Love the area. Maintenance tends to come super quick too which we never experienced in previous communities.
Beautiful place to live. Peace and calm environment. Loving people and beautiful flowers alll round.Cooperative and disciplined staff . Valuable services provided.
I moved in to Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes from Potomac, Maryland which is 700 miles far. Since my first application submitted, I communicated with Ms. Tannisha Duncan who warmly accommodated me understanding my move from different state. At the first move-in date (7/12 Mon) when I brought only my personal stuff by driving a rental moving truck, she kindly showed my apartment and gave me a detailed explanation. I left immediately back to Maryland to return the rental truck and receive my dog from a boarding facility and as of yesterday (7/15 Thu), I could arrive here. As a courtesy, I visited the leasing office and introduced my dog to everybody there. All staff came to receive my dog with warm smile and expressed very warm welcome with the southern hospitality which I wanted to have the most. My move in was such smooth and satisfactory.