The location is good The gates are a security problem because they are open 80% of the time . There are always problems with the pools! Could be better

It has been a good experience and must people are helpful. Especially Tabitha. My neighbors are also nice. The office comes up with activities for residents

Really great living here. Very friendly and QUIET neighbors! Friendly staff and lots of activities at the complex we can indulge in. You really get your monies worth living here!

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I have lived here since 2008 and for most of the time it has been great. I love my apartment and plan to live here for awhile longer. The staff in the office are professional but friendly

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

Easy move in, great accommodations, very happy with the overall experience. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family to live.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

After several attempts and even going into front office, I cannot access my residential portal. Having to spend extra on money orders has been very inconvenient. Although everyone in the front office was very nice, and tried to help. Will wait till Monday and try again with manager.

So far, it’s been a great little community to live in. I’ve been enjoying the nice quaint environment they’ve built and my apartment is nice. It’s an older residence but they’ve done a solid job at fixing and maintaining the property

Live here for 8 yrs. Loved it. The front office cares about its residents. I would reccomend this place. Very friendly and safe. Always getting the community involved.

Good service, clean apartment and secure.. I recommend this community for all my friends. Hospitality. Good neighborhood. Near to all basic amenities

So far, it has been really great! I love the cleanliness of the whole complex and staff is very friendly and attentive. I’d like to see more community gatherings- like movie nights, etc. but I think the weather has been unfavorable lately, so I understand.

Renewed our contract, people in the community are nice, very good facilities, we are very satisfied here so far. The only problem is with gate, work then doesn't work, codes not working from time to time but everything else overseeds it.

Overall a quiet community. Amenities could be a little better. The gym is nice, but the pools haven’t really functioned well for the past few years. Last summer there was only one functioning pool. Rodents have been a problem. Maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. Trash manages to pile up over the weekends and on holidays. There’s room for improvement within the community. Not the worst place to live, but not exactly the best either.

The best staffing nice property all clean good maintenance team control access is perfect and garage in apt nice gim, netcafe and water park.

Good management. Gates are broken too often and that generates a feeling of insecurity. Pools are closed for a while now, only one pool works.

Dunwoody Village is an amazing community . Neighbors are great. Staff is excellent. Maintenance crew is great as well. This is my first apartment and I am so satisfied with this experience

Trash and Gates have always been issues for the 4 years Iv been here. Units are old. Requests are usually answered quickly, Price is very fair.

Although these apartments are very old they are well maintained and service calls are answered promptly. I also like the location. It's available to plenty of shopping and fine dining.

This community is very quiet, safe, and the staff are very personable and willing to assist residents. The down side is the lack of modern updates. Many units, and mine in particular, are extremely outdated and just plain old. The price is great but I would not recommend this place.

For the most part it is a very nice community. It could use some upgrades but other than that the maintenance is responsive and the neighbors are nice.

Very nice community love the gym and the internet cafe very quiet and extremely friendly people. Any maintenance issues stack is always on point taking care of them

We’ve been in our apartment for a little over 7 months. Biggest complaint we have is the weed smell. Other than that, it’s been very pleasant loving here.

We have lived here for 15 years, enjoy the green space around the apartment. Service calls usually answered quickly. Need to update the mail areas.

staff was helpful through all our problems first apartment was infested with roaches but our current apartment seems to be good. staff handled the issue well.

Gates don’t work all the time, that’s the only compliant I have. They are very prompt with maintenance request. Noisy neighbors but that’s ok

Pretty good apartment complex on the new management. Been here for about three years now. Don’t think I will renew my renew my lease thought.