Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

My experience has been mediocre. Because the apartments are older, there are maintenance issues multiple times per year. Most of the time, the maintenance staff responds promptly. In the past couple of years, the tenants who have moved in are louder and don't follow rules such as picking up after their dogs and not driving through the grass. However, the rent is reasonable for the area.
This has been an amazing stay so far!!! Anything I have needed they have come to repairs! I love my place !! Everything is so lovely and my neighbors are soooo nice!!
I probably have the worst non updated apartment in the complex. Maintenance is getting better. COVID has messed up a lot of activities on the property.
Great place to live. I have had issues that needed immediate attention. The management team worked with me so far. I look forward to living here.
over all experience of living here is good. I recently moved and a there is a room for improvement in communication from the leasing office.
I moved to a different apartment and the moving experience was good, but there were a lot of problems in the new apartment, if resolved soon would be a good thing.
For the most part, it’s been okay living here. Management has changed several times since I’ve lived here. Maintenance has been good and things are fixed or repaired in reasonable time frame.
Love the apartments. Quite! Convenient! I have had some issues with maintenance and the people in the office a couple of times but they are getting better.
Quiet community to live. Nice landscaping and up keep Nearby grocery stores, mall, church, parks, walking trails and highways. Friendly neighbors.
Maintenance doesn’t keep appointments. It’s hard to get in touch with people in the leasing office. No one returns messages that are left. No one can fix my remote for the gate, and no refund was given.