Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

Love my quiet apartment.the maintenance staff works very hard to keep our apartments in good shape. We have a few problems with the asteitic look of our complex.. Office personnel has a large turnover
I really enjoy living in this community for a number of reasons. The first reason is its really quite and the neighbors are friendly. The second reason it's located next to the freeway and gas stations.
Amazing, quiet, organized, don’t answer the phones tho! I loved it overall. Everyone is also friendly and helpful! Very helpful. It’s also very spacious
No issues, peaceful, clean and nice neighbors. Hopefully pools can open again. Leasing team returns calls and concerns in a timely manner.
I was driving northwest on Dunwoody Crossing going over the Nancy Creek Bridge Leaving Atlanta and entering Dunwoody at midnight February 14 when I saw the most majestic 169 – 179 class Whitetail Buck standing tall in the fog on the north side of the bridge watching over his herd in Moon light. This was the largest deer I have ever seen and I have watched many Elk in the Rockies. Pictures like this can take years and hundreds of miles to see but I was just driving from my daughter’s apartment to mine. This could be what the artist was thinking of when he created Bambi. One of the best parts of our complex is the semi-wild Georgian landscape. If I ever get a chance, I’ll take a picture and post it. This incredible scene could only happen here at Dunwoody Village.
The property caught on fire some how it was crazy. I hope no one was hurt and that they have renters insurance or some solution to help the families.
We’re pretty new here (it’s been less than a week) so I hesitate to give it five stars just yet, but so far, we have loved it here!! The community is adorable, the apartment is cozy, and it’s a great location.
Great service, they all work so hard on making our move happen, thank you all and especially Emily that work so hard to find the perfect place to call home.
Nice community and great place to go for runs or take your dog for walks. Amenities are good, but the car wash center has been out of service for the entire year that I have been here.
Very nice place to stay. They keep the place up in the apartments are very spacious for the price of the apartments. The dog park is very nice and big.