I've lived here for two years. Dumpsters could be emptied more regularly and a new company to maintain the gates is needed but other than that so far so good!

The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. Had a few issues when I first moved but everything worked out just fine and I’ve had no complaints since then. The gym and pool areas are kept up with quite nicely and the staff is very helpful when needed.

My apartment was pretty run down when I moved in. Not all areas are kept pristine, gates open a lot, building really needs pressure washing.

I love living at Dunwoody Village. The units are spacious and modern. Restaurants and shopping are very nearby as well. The thing I love most is how peaceful and quiet the neighborhood is at all times of the day.

Shawn is awesome very attentive toward residents. I have been here 2 years no major issues as of yet. Would definitely recommend this property .

Spacious apartments, within a great community. I enjoy the movie nights and meeting my neighbors. The staff is courteous and friendly. Convenient location so close to the highway, the schools are wonderful and the park is so close!

Dunwoody Village Apartments are very nice place to leave. It is quiet place. Close to Hwy., and Marta. Good location. Convenient for shopping.

Overall I've enjoyed living here. Maintenance staff is generally prompt in responding to work order requests. I had an ongoing issue with a roof leak, once addressed to Ryan, maintenance supervisor, he followed up closely to ensure it was done properly. Whenever I go into the office most of the staff is nice, friendly, and welcoming; especially Tabitha, she's awesome! I do have issue with gate sometimes being open, pests occasionally, and huge rats by the gym and trash compactor.

I moved to Atlanta in 2015, since then i am residing in this community. Never had any problems, maintenance team is very good and staff is friendly.

Great location, easy access and close to everything. Gates are broken too often. One pool and the wet play area for kids have been closed for more than a year.

Not a terrible place to live, but the rents keep going up without any upgrades. The pool has been closed 2 of the last 4 years, and there is some crime. The maintenance team is pretty good.

parking lot too dark and scary.The apt is nice but it need to be lite more especially since fall came in and it getting dark early,I dont feel safe

Very spacious.. Very green.. Good gym.. Good maintenance.. responds to maintainence requests quickly.. Good atmosphere for walking.. Good for kids

I love living here. I feel like the outside of the buildings should be cleaned more though. But I still enjoy my time here. It’s quiet most of the time, my neighbors are friendly, the maintenance people come quick and are respectful. I love it here

We have been residents since December 2010. We first lived in an apartment in the 2408 building for 3 years, a nice wooded area. Now we are in the front of the community in one of the original “Post” apartments (the original builder) and have enjoyed it for almost 5 years. The rooms are larger, especially the master bedroom, than a lot of newer apartment complexes today. (We’ve looked!) The convenience to downtown and MARTA can’t be beat. Our maintenance requests are always handled promptly and courteously. After living all over the country and owning 7 houses, we were ready for apartment living. Dunwoody Village has a nice mix of people of all ages—the way a village should—and we have made the commitment to be long term residents.

We moved in earlier this year and have really enjoyed the stayed. All the amenities are nice and convenient. We use the gym, tennis courts and pool whenever we can.

Nice community to live and quite neighbourhood. Floor plans are spacious and rent is comparetively better as compared to other communities around.

Great location , quiet neighborhood, quick response to maintenance requests and good gym facilities. Overall peaceful experience living in this community.

I been living here for over a year. I just renewed my lease and the community is so comfortable. I love coming to my home after a long day. If I have any problems they are right on it the next day they will get the job done.

My experience is good so far. The staff is nice and maintenance handle issue promptly. The property is in a nice area of Atlanta and very close to every thing you need. It’s a great place to live and most importantly it is safe.

Nice community and apartment complex, it's close to my work and easy to travel throug.... Great workers in the leasing office and great amenities

Great community. I’ve been here for almost 6 years. Nice staff. Very thorough in completing maintenance requests. I feel safe living here. Love it

Great location. They are trying to build a community. But maintenance is getting bad. The gym's AC has been down for weeks. The rats in the trash compactors is a problem.

Good location. Good space and layout of design. Management responds to maintenance requests quickly but the people who come to do repairs are not always knowledgeable/able to fix the problem and it requires multiple visit. We have lots of smokers as neighbors so it smells bad when we walk outside. Due to being in a wooded area, the mosquitos are awful and we are unable to sit out on nice balcony due to how bad they are

It’s been almost 3 years now and I have no concerns so far. It’s a huge community with nice swimming pools and gym. There are few social events organized by management but not quite often.