My apartment was pretty run down when I moved in. Not all areas are kept pristine, gates open a lot, building really needs pressure washing.

Me. Tab is my reasoning for staying here. Every time I needed something I went to her and she got it done for me. Management changes too much but idk this might be my last year here. More than likely it will.

Reply from Dunwoody Village Apartment Homes

I am a little past one year and have never lived in a community before and repairs and upkeep are concerns for me. Though reported I have never had a working DISHWASHER

Quiet neighborhood. Location of the complex is convenient. Amenities could be better. Office staff is constantly changing. Rent prices continue to go up but improvements to the apartments are lacking.

This location has amazing potential but amenities such as the pools are never available! Please start listening to your community and for the love of god fix the pools. This is two summers in a row!

It's been okay living here. The units are old; therefore, something is always breaking. The maintenance staff used to be better about fixing things faster. I wouldn't recommend living here unless you are strapped for cash.

The "security" gates are open way more often than they are secured. It has been that way for the 5 years I've lived here. The constant flow of non-residents through the gate as well as tailgaters is such a tremendous breech of basic security.

The leasing office personal are not the friendliest. I go in a good mood and always leave in a bad mood. Its as if they could care less cause they do not live here.

The apartments are affordable compared to the other apartments in the area. And maintenance personnel usually fix problems within 24-48 hours. However, the apartments are fairly old, so there can be numerous issues. The residents are sometimes noisy. The leasing office staff is usually nice, but they're not always responsive. I wouldn't recommend moving to these apartments unless you're in a financial bind or have extremely low expectations.

Convenient as far as my commute to work and my child’s school. Ms. Tabitha is truly helpful. There were issues in the beginning with bugs, actual apartment not being a representation of the model, mold, paint covering up old stains cleaning crew failed to complete, etc. Now that’s it’s time to renew my lease, the rent will raise to almost an additional $200+ for the same apartment. I will not renew. I submitted a 3-star rating because of the 1st two statements!

The apartments are descent. Lots of parking. The leasing staff has gotten a lot better than when we first moved in. Over the apartments are affordable and I would recommend.

I have no complaints. It’s a nice place to live. I have plenty of space in my new apartment. I like the fact they are renovating the apartment complex

I like the space in the apartments. However, the sound proofing isn't good. I can hear my neighbors below me which is weird to me. Not that they did something but it is the building structure. Also, the ventilation is terrible. When they have painted an apartment next to me and below me I could smell the chemicals from the paint for days in my apartment. It was so bad I had to close the doors to half my apartment and open the patio door. Those vents suck. And I don't understand why all of them are connected to the adjoining apartments. I also hate that when I had neighbors that smoked, I could smell it in my apartment because ventilation sucks here. I could also smell it in my living room and had to be careful where I sat so I didn't have to smell it. I work in healthcare and I value my lungs. This ventilation issue can't be healthy. I'm not renewing a lease. I want out!

It was all good except for the last minute change of my apartment. It gave me a headache with all the account in the address. I had to change everything again.

Apartments are nice and spacious. Management never answers the phone, and that can be inconvenient. Only 1 of the 3 pools were open last year and was overcrowded. The year before, none of the pools were open, and the kids water park was closed for several years.

Bad service. They office n e v e r answer to the phone calls . If you need something it's better to go there and try to talk with the workers...

I love the area and my appartment. I very been on the property since 2012. Now I need new carpet & paint since the upstairs flooded on me a couple times & now I have about 4 different colors in hall & living room & management doesn't want to accommodate. New better working appliances would be nice & new fixtures.

I love my apartment, the area & Location... but the problem I have is when I need to speak to managements , it’s always a delay .. Or if I leave messages for some to call me about my how I was charge a late of $ 100, still no one never got back to me .. it’s frustrating sometimes.., Just want better communication not only when sometime is wrong but it’s also right ...

Honestly, frustrating. Need more communication regarding the broken amenities (car wash,pool, cleanliness of current projects) also the personality of some maintenance members. Just a few have come across rude. Lovely complex for and pricing and I know a lot to manage but things need a little udate.

Rent is higher as compare to previous lease. Maintenance does not fix the issues on time. With changed management, they focus only on money not on resident experience.

Please get ALL pools open and gates working !! And fix the parking lot around building 2351 it’s been months and it’s taking up parking spots. Ugh ! PLEASE HAVE PPLE PICK UP AFTER THIER DOGS !!!!

The apartments are out dated but they are redoing some. The staff has changed quite a few times and not always the friendliest. If you have an issue that takes a long time it’s like pulling teeth for them to give you fair compensation but if you have a strong case they will work with you some. The location is great and the apartment is large. Rats all over dumpster areas and a slight bug problem but I guess that expected for apartment living. When apartments are redone for Move in they outsource people to Get them ready and the do a mediocre job. Painters tape Left in spots, cracks going gown wall just painted over closet doors Dirty on one side and fresh painted on the other due to lack of checking both sides. This place could be great but it’s mediocre. I renewed because the location is ideal and the park down the road is great!

The complex is okay. I just am kind of on guard about the Gate issues on some days. Recently we have experienced Water issues with no warning .

The location is perfect I would like to have more maintenance especially in the garbage area but instead of that is lovely, the people in the office is really nice

Pros: Convenient to the interstate. Gas stove. Deep closets. Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance issues are handled quickly depending on what it is. Cons: The actual apartment pales in comparison to model shown. Roaches were present everywhere. Coming out of vents, wall sockets, ceiling, crawling everywhere. Could not stay in it the first few nights. I was told to bomb it! Mold present in the second bathroom which I had to make several requests to maintenance. Walls and tubs painted over instead of being properly cleaned. Made this aware to the office. Was advised that since I signed the lease there was nothing that could be done. This property leaves one with less desire to stay longer. Not renewing my lease.