Duo Apartments

4.4

4.4

Caitlyn
The complex continues to have dog waste inside in common areas. The carpets are stained not just from pets but also from garbage bags leaking while being taken to the trash shoot I do continue to love my apartment but wish management would clean and shampoo like they used to!
Jennifer
The community is wonderful and the scenery is breath taking. Many shopping centers near by as well as freeway access and public transportation
Valerie
We have been here for one week. We appreciate our view of the park that is being built and beyond that, the rolling hills of south San José. We like the location that is a bit removed from the action of the city center, but still convenient. The apartments are nearly new, with contemporary modern design. The facilities are kept clean and usually quiet. Overall we are pleased to live here.
Courtney
Such a prime location - feels safe and is super dog-friendly. The people who live here are so nice too. But DUO is going down hill.. or maybe I have just lived here long enough to be tired of it. Garage gate is frequently broken, outside doors that are supposed to be locked are often not functional, pool sticks in the game room are constantly broken. You can hear everything from pretty much any upstairs neighbor! Leasing office will not help you with any noise complaints. Now everyone's rent is going up $500-800? definitely not worth it..
Jerry
There has been a ton of turnover leading to poor training of office staff and several issues. Plus less hours for less availability. Add on the fact promised amenities still aren't online, parking is a mess, and rent is being paid based finished product, I would not be surprised if I and many others move on from this community at the end of the current lease. This place has great service and beautiful apartments but hey haven't been able to maintain the promise they first showed when I moved in.
Sia
about 2 months ago
For the rent cost as much S it does to live here, there are too many things the are not right here in apartment community. You don’t provide enough space for what I need to say. There’s not a snowball’s chance in hell that we’ll be renewing this lease.
Lea
about 2 months ago
Overall a great community of very welcoming people. Management is good. Apartment is good as well but does need some fixing with random issues. However, the maintainer team is always ready to help!
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
The amenities are nice. Everything is kept up with but could use some more amenities like EV chargers. Overall the location is great and has a good proximity to stores and parks.
Daniel
2 months ago
Apartments design is perfect. Only major issue here is the paper thin walls. We can hear every single noise our upstairs neighbors make. Brought it up multiple times but still occurs.
Delfa
3 months ago
I love living here at Duo apartments. Gym is 24hrs, and there is a pool and game room. Super quiet and serene. I just love it here so much. The leasing team is friendly and helpful.