Dupont Avenue

Absolutely love it here.! Its beautiful, quiet, & everyone is friendly & sweet.! The staff here is absolutely awesome as well.! So far I have no complaints & would suggest Dupont Avenue apartments to any & every one.!
The community is great. Front office has always been extremely helpful and responsive. Walls are a little thin but that’s apartment life!!!!
Great apartments, great staff, but occasional marijuana smells from other tenants, and noise. Other than that, definitely getting what you pay for.
1 star
Bad horrible nasty dirty bad maintenance horrid staff especially the new manager she has a nasty foul attitude and isn't very pleasing to be around
Everyone is nice . Helped me move in quickly. Hallways are very narrow and small , had trouble getting stuff into my apartment. My sink leaked a little bit but I fixed that on my own .
I love living here! Ms Barbara is soooo nice and helpful. It’s quiet and everyone is nice. This apartment complex helped me when I lost everything in the tornado so to me they are wonderful and I’m very grateful to them
Love the quiet environment and friendly staff. I truly enjoy living here. The only thing I would like to see, is a change machine in the laundry facility. Lol
Good morning 🌞,I have been a resident since 9/19 wen I say that my office lady Ms. Brandon has been so wonderful to me and the fellows on property have been nice and respectful to me. I know that's why my lady has been with you guys for this long she knows and cares for people I'm staying and loving my Future with DuPont Ave.
The apartment is nice but the walls are very thin. You can hear conversations, movies, music, throat clearing, etc, etc. The dog yard was a nice addition, but is becoming unusable from all the dog feces that isn’t being picked up by the irresponsible dog owners. The apartment manager, Barbara, and the maintenance guy, Jonathan, are definitely what make living here go from ok to good.
My experience living here has been great! Ms. Barbara is the sweetest lady shes very understanding and easy to talk to. My neighbors are all nice I have nothing bad to say the only thing I will say is I wish there were more amenities here.