Dupont Avenue

4.6

4.6

I like it over here is quiet peaceful than a lot of people just walking around yelling out loud and stuff and this is They clean the virus is over here
Quiet, friendly community with great staff. Living here has been enjoyable and peaceful. Staff has great communication and are always willing to help and listen.
GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I LIKE THE STAFF AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD. AMENTIES ARE GOOD BUT DO WISH WE HAD A POOL!!
Its was nice and easy to qualify. It was fast and the apartment was held until the process was complete which was really nice. They also was stayed in touch and made me feel like I was actually important.
It’s Peaceful And Quite!! Mixture Of People, A lot Of Older Folks. Maintenance Guy Is Usually Right On Point, He Takes Care Of Every Problem We Have And I Love That!
Super quiet and friendly neighborhood, very welcoming and helpful staff. Location is close to many stores and restaurants. The secure laundry center is a huge plus for me.
So far neighbors are great! Just moved in yesterday. Faucet in kitchen leaks but the maintenance man Johnathan seems on top of things so I feel sure he will fix it as soon as the week gets started!
Management has been friendly and so far fairly quiet neighborhood. Love the dog park area and rooms are a decent size. Feel fairly safe in this area.
It’s a nice clean place to live. My neighbors are super friendly. My only complaint is the walls need better installation to block out your neighbors noise (Snoring, Alarm Clock, Conversation, Sexual Noises, etc. ) I shouldn’t be able to feel like I living with my neighbors.
Well maintained and excellent management! Very kind neighbors and plenty of space, plus a doggie park - my daughter loves it here too for the location near the park.