Awesome place to live. Very quiet and convenient to major highways and shopping. Been around for a year and haven’t had any major problems or issues.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I am going in to my 3rd lease, I love it here, every luxury I can dream of, spacious floor plan a pool, gym, Amazon room, real nice stuff. Move here

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

This has been a great experience since I've lived here. The staff is very friendly, as well as maintenance. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The location is great, you can stay within a 10 mile bubble and be at the mall, movies, pnc arena, grocery store, pretty much everything you need is within that bubble. The office staff here seems to have a high turnover, there is only one person here who has been employed at that location for the 3 years I’ve stayed in the community.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

moving here has been the best decision! everything is beyond my expectations and the employees/maintenance are top notch and amazingly nice!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Awesome place to live but unless you catch them in a special the rent can be a bit pricey. Maintenance is quick to fix an issue and majority of the people in the leasing office are kind.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Not the best place to live. Had my car broken into. People leave there trash cans out ALL the time. And I had asked the office like 5 time to say something over a 3 month time frame called corporate which I don't believe was the actually corporate office. They do Nothing.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's very quiet and is a very nice community. The maintenance people makes sure they get the job done you won't regret moving out here I promise

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great location near to every store I like the community bus station gas stations mall Walmart I just loved I recommended 100 percent I will lived here many years

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The community is very peaceful and quiet. Easy ways to pay rent online make it convenient with a variety of work schedules. The office staff is always welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great customer service from the manger and leasing agents!!!! We’re very attentive to all my needs, worked with me to get me in with no problems.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Amenities are nice. Amazon Hub is great! Staff is very nice. Where my unit is satellite TV can't be done. Rent is high for small amount of square footage. A/C unit very old. But if rent was less may be able to stay longer.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

My experience here has been good, anytime I need something done the staff is quick to come take a look and repair or fix for me. Even when it’s late at night!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Duraleigh Woods is a nice community nestled between Durham and Raleigh, with great access to shops, restaurants and the Research Triangle Park.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The neighborhood is great and quiet place to stay. My neighbors are very friendly. I would prefer this to many many people. I love living hear!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

So far has been fun and very peaceful and quiet. No complaints and excited to see how the rest of the year will be. Staff has been very nice

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I love how you guys take care of us and I love the team y’all are so down to earth. Especially maintenance guys are pretty cool (: when I have a package sent to me i call and they always wait for me to come pick it up near closing time.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great neighborhood. Office team and maintenance team are easy to work with. General issues you have with any apartment complex, you're neighbors change and can be super cool or chain smoking weirdos. They also raise the rent every year causing the apartment to be a little too expensive for what you get.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I have only been here a couple of weeks but I already enjoy the neighborhood and the apartment complex itself. I like that it is only a short drive to restaurants and shopping, The staff here is friendly and helpful. They already addressed the few issues I had when I first moved in.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

My recent experience was that I had issues with my refrigerator. It has been an ongoing issue for a few months. I finally got it replaced and its been okay every since

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's a very good place to live. It's a calm place and you will never have any trouble at all. You rarely see anyone outside or making any noise.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great place to live. Front office is always pleasant and always willing to help. I would definitely refer someone to this apartment development

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great place to live! I loved my second floor apartment that backed up to the woods! When it rained, however, it flooded the sidewalk and only way out to the cars, the parking lots aren't regulated and had a few neighbor issues. However, the front desk people are wonderful and tried to take care of anything you need.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Everything went well and all the people are very friendly. Just the right size and clean. Nice location and close to everything I like. Glad I made the move here.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Livedhere for over 14 years. Close to everything. This site needs to be easier. Too much writing to get to where you need to be. Nobody has time