My experience here had been pretty good overall,the only thing I would complain about is maintenance taking a long time to answer service request.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I'm on my fourth lease here and plan on continuing my stay here long into the future. The gym is nice as is the pool. I would love to see a basketball hoop added.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I moved in only a few months ago but so far I can say this is by far the best place I've ever lived. I love having a washer/dryer, dishwasher, patio, and beautiful fireplace! The fireplace makes this place really feel like home. The few neighbors I've met so far have been great. I also like that everything is so close. I hope to meet more of my neighbors in the coming year.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Duraleigh woods has been a good place to live. It is in a very convenient location for myself and my boyfriend. We also love where our unit is located and enjoy the nature that we have in our section of the complex. The staff have all been very helpful and work orders are taken care of quickly! We recently renewed our lease and the process has been easy and fast!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I appreciate what they do for me. It is very comfortable for a single mother with Two kids. I am very pleased with the community. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I love living here it’s a safe environment and I would 100% recommend someone to live here. I love how everything is close by and if I want to walk to a gas station I could.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Duraleigh Woods is a great community located in great proximity to highways (without all the noise!), grocery stores and entertainment venues like PNC Arena.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great area. And the people I have met I enjoy. But the parking horrible. Neighbors don't respect that you work not one job but 2 very nosiey.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Professional and courteous staff who are always willing to help make my stay here a positive experience. Few minor incidents were completed swiftly and with a high level of proficiency.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's great! I enjoy living here because the neighborhood is quiet and safe. The staff is very friendly and professional. It's also in a very good location.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I’ve been staying here for two years now and I don’t have any complaints. The staff are friendly and helpful. Overall experience has been positive.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The worst experience I have ever had. The office manager and his boss need to go to school for customer service and learn how to treat people over business. Would not recommend to anyone. Need to trat==eat people with respect

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I enjoy living here it's been a pleasure the maintenance crew is great everything is great thank you for the experience I continue to live here and will for the foreseeable future thank you

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I have had a great experience living here. Anything that I have a problem with and call it is fixed right away. I enjoy living here. I recommend people to stay here.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Incredibly convenient, affordable community with great amenities in the middle of Raleigh and Durham. Nice and helpful staff, too, always ready to help.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great staff, nice amenities, centrally located, beautiful surrounding grounds, dog park, a tennis court and two pools, what else could you ask for?

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Living here at Duraleigh for the past few months has been good so far! Other than trying to get to used to all the bugs down here(I’m from up north). Parking can be frustrating tho. Everyone is friendly.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

So far, the apartment complex has been nice. There isn’t much noise where I am, it’s clean, and the staff is nice. The amenities are exciting , and I think with the amount I’m paying and what I get and for where the location is, it’s a good deal.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The complex is affordable. There are also many unit options. We feel pretty safe here, and have not had any problems in that regard. When things break, the maintenance team is very quick to help. The complex is also in a very Convenient Location for us.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Duraleigh Woods is a peaceful and quiet community with spacious apartments and nice amenities. Management works to respond to issues promptly.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

so far livign here has been okay, its very quiet and noone seems to bother. However I do that that sometimes the parking spots are not so good

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Most people in the leasing office were wonderful and accommodating. The actual apartment is a nice set up. However, it was very apparent that the unit was not ready or prepared for me to move into even though I had given plenty of notice of my move in date. It very obviously was not professionally cleaned, no touch up paint done, the repairs that needed to be done were not done before my move in so now I am having to try to move in while also having repairs done which is a mess, the contractors were unprofessional and left everything unplugged so all my food went bad, and the emergency maintenance number that was provided to me in my welcome letter was wrong.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's a beautiful community . I enjoy safely walking around the complex . Love that the apartments stand by themselves instead of multiple floors. First time with no noisey upstairs neighbors lol

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

This place has been nothing less than accommodating. Since the day I moved in I knew that any issues I had would be taken care of by the staff. My remodeled apartment is great and for a great rate!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Move in experience could be better, apartment not cleaned, bugs, etc. but staff is on top of things (generally) haven’t been able to spend the night where I’ve been paying rent yet bc the whole move in mistake with getting the place cleaned