I have had a great experience living here. Anything that I have a problem with and call it is fixed right away. I enjoy living here. I recommend people to stay here.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Incredibly convenient, affordable community with great amenities in the middle of Raleigh and Durham. Nice and helpful staff, too, always ready to help.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great staff, nice amenities, centrally located, beautiful surrounding grounds, dog park, a tennis court and two pools, what else could you ask for?

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Living here at Duraleigh for the past few months has been good so far! Other than trying to get to used to all the bugs down here(I’m from up north). Parking can be frustrating tho. Everyone is friendly.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

So far, the apartment complex has been nice. There isn’t much noise where I am, it’s clean, and the staff is nice. The amenities are exciting , and I think with the amount I’m paying and what I get and for where the location is, it’s a good deal.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The complex is affordable. There are also many unit options. We feel pretty safe here, and have not had any problems in that regard. When things break, the maintenance team is very quick to help. The complex is also in a very Convenient Location for us.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Duraleigh Woods is a peaceful and quiet community with spacious apartments and nice amenities. Management works to respond to issues promptly.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

so far livign here has been okay, its very quiet and noone seems to bother. However I do that that sometimes the parking spots are not so good

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Most people in the leasing office were wonderful and accommodating. The actual apartment is a nice set up. However, it was very apparent that the unit was not ready or prepared for me to move into even though I had given plenty of notice of my move in date. It very obviously was not professionally cleaned, no touch up paint done, the repairs that needed to be done were not done before my move in so now I am having to try to move in while also having repairs done which is a mess, the contractors were unprofessional and left everything unplugged so all my food went bad, and the emergency maintenance number that was provided to me in my welcome letter was wrong.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's a beautiful community . I enjoy safely walking around the complex . Love that the apartments stand by themselves instead of multiple floors. First time with no noisey upstairs neighbors lol

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

This place has been nothing less than accommodating. Since the day I moved in I knew that any issues I had would be taken care of by the staff. My remodeled apartment is great and for a great rate!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Move in experience could be better, apartment not cleaned, bugs, etc. but staff is on top of things (generally) haven’t been able to spend the night where I’ve been paying rent yet bc the whole move in mistake with getting the place cleaned

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Awesome place to live. Very quiet and convenient to major highways and shopping. Been around for a year and haven’t had any major problems or issues.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

I am going in to my 3rd lease, I love it here, every luxury I can dream of, spacious floor plan a pool, gym, Amazon room, real nice stuff. Move here

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

This has been a great experience since I've lived here. The staff is very friendly, as well as maintenance. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The location is great, you can stay within a 10 mile bubble and be at the mall, movies, pnc arena, grocery store, pretty much everything you need is within that bubble. The office staff here seems to have a high turnover, there is only one person here who has been employed at that location for the 3 years I’ve stayed in the community.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

moving here has been the best decision! everything is beyond my expectations and the employees/maintenance are top notch and amazingly nice!

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Awesome place to live but unless you catch them in a special the rent can be a bit pricey. Maintenance is quick to fix an issue and majority of the people in the leasing office are kind.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Not the best place to live. Had my car broken into. People leave there trash cans out ALL the time. And I had asked the office like 5 time to say something over a 3 month time frame called corporate which I don't believe was the actually corporate office. They do Nothing.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

It's very quiet and is a very nice community. The maintenance people makes sure they get the job done you won't regret moving out here I promise

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great location near to every store I like the community bus station gas stations mall Walmart I just loved I recommended 100 percent I will lived here many years

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

The community is very peaceful and quiet. Easy ways to pay rent online make it convenient with a variety of work schedules. The office staff is always welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Great customer service from the manger and leasing agents!!!! We’re very attentive to all my needs, worked with me to get me in with no problems.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

Amenities are nice. Amazon Hub is great! Staff is very nice. Where my unit is satellite TV can't be done. Rent is high for small amount of square footage. A/C unit very old. But if rent was less may be able to stay longer.

Reply from Duraleigh Woods

My experience here has been good, anytime I need something done the staff is quick to come take a look and repair or fix for me. Even when it’s late at night!