E3 Green District

4.5

4.5

The place is wonderful and close to all services, close to the airport, about 20 minutes, and from Down Town, about 10 minutes, and there are many near Al Muqqa'a
This apartment has been great so far! There are great amenities and the location is amazing. Very clean lobby and hallways. Would definitely recommend!
Moved into E3 in January 2021. While times are different with COVID, still thoroughly enjoying our time here thus far! Great area and no issues with management so far.
E3 buildings have community amenities such as patios, grills and gyms that I enjoy. The apartment units have good options and design and layouts.
This is an unbelievably awesome apartment! Everyone works here is extremely friendly and professional. Most of the issue occurred in your unit will be solved immediately and even if it is not solved immediately, they will work out an accommodation for you. They will never left the problem unsolved. Highly recommend you to check out here and you may find a place that you will never want to leave.
Office staff is always very helpful. I was out of town for several weeks and they assisted me with all my package deliveries. Their customer service is excellent.
Great building with many floor plans to choose from. Close to the train and only a short ride into the downtown area. Some shops and restaurants close by.
I love living at E3. Convenient location, quiet apartments, great staff, great neighbors. I love eating dinner on the roof deck in warm months and pursuing my fitness goals at the fitness center. I appreciate that there is a dedicated dog wash room!
Amazing place to live. My husband and I love it here. Close to amazing restaurants and cafes. The area is fabulous. The staff is always welcoming and friendly.
I have only positive things to say. Common areas and community areas are always clean. People are always friendly and the staff is very attentive to all questions