E3 Green District

4.5

4.5

Great community! Even during quarantine, management has been kind enough to set up virtual events for us and create a reservation system for the gyms. Really glad to be living here!
We're really enjoying E3 so far. The staff has been extremely friendly and we haven't encountered any issues thus far. Every maintenance concern was taken care of quickly!
Great pet-friendly residences. It's quiet, clean, and very well decorated. Maintenance and management are super helpful and kind. Just renewed our lease and hoping to stay here for a while!
I moved here 3 months ago and it has been great! The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The whole apartment building is well-designed and clean. I got everything needed. Super nice service and clean environment.
Great staff. Quick customer service response time Friendly neighbors. My dog loves the neighborhood. We love our long walks around the neighborhood.
It’s been awesome , the facilities are great and well maintained and the staff is very friendly and mostly available for any request or problem solving .
I have enjoyed living at E3 Apartments for the past several months. COVID protocols are followed and both the staff and neighbors are friendly and helpful.
Love how easy it is to get to the downtown from the apartments. Great kitchens and amenities! Easy walk to train and restaurants that are nearby.
So far it's been great. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Quiet neighborhood but still close to everything. The whole apartment building is well designed and clean.
I really love the neighborhood and the apartment. The elevator does have issues at times though. But I love having the grill access and enjoy having a den to do work in. It’s great living here!