It's great place! All my friends who visit my house told me they love E3 apartment. I love here too. If we have a higher sightseeing platform, I will feel better!

Excellent so far. Nothing to complain about. Very nice ammenities. Also very close to the B Green line. Only a walking distance that's less than 3 minutes.

We’ve been well supported through our moving and living, the neighborhood and amenities are fantastic (everything you need is in walking distance).

My flat is very good And the area has been a very thing For my flat 2 bedroom 1 bath 1 living room Living room is big And building have parking

Nice apartment! Very clean, new and safety. Close to T station. Neighbors are very nice. Every building has gym and free to residents Very good apartment in Allston. The only problem is the office sometimes would not reply emails. If you had some issues is best go to the office in person.

Overall is good. The location is really convenient and the facilities are pretty amazing. Besides, neighbors are friendly. However, noise isolation is poor to be honest.

Reply from E3 Green District

Living in the E3 community is a great experience. We get to meet our neighbors and share tips about the neighborhood, and stories about our dogs. The management team is excellent at responding to any questions and concerns!

Very friendly maintenance workers. Speedy on requests, usually they fix whatever problem has occurred within 12 hours! Great packaging system and community events.

Our experience with the E3 Apartments has been wonderful so far! The staff members are very friendly and the maintenance team has been really responsive to our maintenance requests.

I rent a covered parking space in E3. I could only say that this is a very nice parking space(very big enough )and employees there are helpful and friendly.

The company provides great service, it's a very friendly atmosphere, and the apartments are well constructed. Great neighborhood, noise free.

Reply from E3 Green District

You can never control the exhaust fan of the bathroom, it looks like it is automatic. Many holes in the wall have no electricity. The washing machine and dryer are awesome. The space in this room is very suitable for a person to live.

Living here is awesome. The manager is kind, the room is perfect, and each one of my neighbors are nice. Besides, the fitness and the media room are awe some. If you tried these facility, you won’t feel the rent is expensive.

Very nice! Clean and it’s quiet at night. Off street parking is great. Rooftop communal space and grills are also very nice. Very quick response time to maintenance requests!

the circumstance is excellent. the 24/7 gym suits me a lot. although the price is a little higher than other communities, its service, and the apartment's condition is great.

This apartment has a great rooftop with grills and nice amentities including multiple gyms and common activity rooms. It is close to the train.

This apartment is in a great location. It is close to the T and there are many restaurants nearby. Gym, community event rooms and the rooftop

Reply from E3 Green District

I just moved in and really loved here because of the fantastic neighborhood and wonderful environment. I just feel I'm doing the right choice to be here.

I just moved in and found here amazing because of the nice location and comfortable neighborhood. I just feel everything is doing well right now.

The apartment and building are beautiful! Great amenities in a great location. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, which made the move in process a breeze

Excellent and convenient! There are restaurants, shops, and traffic stations near the apartment. Equipments in the room are new and environment is quiet for working or sleeping.

Not only is the space itself nice, but so is everyone who works to keep it that way. Being greeted with a smile and a hello by all of the employees makes living here that much nicer, and makes me feel so much more welcome!

I love living here! The amenities, like the gym, rooftop, and grills, are awesome and really improve the experience. Maintenance is really good when you need their help. Complex is generally clean and well kept. I've been living here for about 2 years and I love it!

We love living here. The location is great and the he amenities are wonderful. It is quite and exactly what we were looking for. My one complaint would Be we need more treadmills!

Amazing place! My husband and I love it here so much that we renewed our lease. We love the area, the community, and all the amenities that are in this apartment.