The apartment and building are beautiful! Great amenities in a great location. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, which made the move in process a breeze

Excellent and convenient! There are restaurants, shops, and traffic stations near the apartment. Equipments in the room are new and environment is quiet for working or sleeping.

Not only is the space itself nice, but so is everyone who works to keep it that way. Being greeted with a smile and a hello by all of the employees makes living here that much nicer, and makes me feel so much more welcome!

I love living here! The amenities, like the gym, rooftop, and grills, are awesome and really improve the experience. Maintenance is really good when you need their help. Complex is generally clean and well kept. I've been living here for about 2 years and I love it!

We love living here. The location is great and the he amenities are wonderful. It is quite and exactly what we were looking for. My one complaint would Be we need more treadmills!

Amazing place! My husband and I love it here so much that we renewed our lease. We love the area, the community, and all the amenities that are in this apartment.

Great amenities. Friendly residents. Plenty of restaurants, bars, and music venues in the neighborhood. Quick walk to the train makes getting around a breeze.

So far it has been great. Erica has been super helpful and attentive with all of questions and concerns. She also is always on top of things and let’s us feel like we can go to her for anything regarding our lease!

Compared to other luxury apartment, the price and locations and amenities are all awesome. But the rules like 30 days notice before leaving parking and 60 days notice before leaving. And there is no negotiation space allowed, which makes me feel uncomfortable. If packages lost or anything lost, even filed a police report not helped, office also not allow us watch the camera, what should I do then? Hopeless

Great service and location. Good concierge and maintenance. Nice amenities. Sad to be moving to nyc! Wish you guys were in nyc. Love it here.

Although I just moved in, I’m already so impressed! The move-in and lease signing processes have been stress free and everyone at E3 has been so accommodating and helpful.

Really nice place but wish there was more carts/dollies to use for loading and unloading things. Also haven’t seen the concierge ever so not sure what to expect from them/what are their hours.

Cool apartment and clean but the blind is not easy to move up and down. The kichen so good and wonderful and the restroo is not small with shower bath looks great

Very friendly staff and outstanding maintenance people. But you can tell that the management company is cheap. They vacuum the hallways and back stairway once per week. They rarely if ever clean the garage. They rarely if ever clean the walls. They don't clean the elevators enough. But they clean their offices daily--explain that one for me. Also, they don't enforce some building rules around noise and welcome mats. All that is fine, but the rental prices should be lower to match the 3.5 stars.

Living here has been wonderful so far! Everyone I have meet has been so kind and welcoming. I’m very much looking forward to being part of this community.

Living here is the best! There are always community events to go to and the amenities are to die for! My friends love coming over to hang out.

The E3 Apartments have a good location, great amenities, and helpful and responsive staff. We have recently just moved in but highly recommend so far.

It's been a pleasure living in this community for a year and a half now. The facilities are nice, the management company and maintenance company are very helpful and friendly, and the events are always a fun time.

Everyone is very friendly in the building, which makes for a good living environment. I also enjoy that the community is dog friendly. The outdoor living space is also enjoyable.

Great maintenance and cleaning staff! The roof is an awesome amenity and the community activities are getting to be higher quality. The location is convenient off the B line.

Overall, good. Rent is pretty high compared to the market, amenities are nice, office staff and cleaning staff are pleasant. Random fire alarms. Lack of active video surveillance is bizarre.

Great location! Located right next to T and lots of local restaurants and shops. Great amenities: gym, rooftops, grills, community rooms, etc.

First,I really like the community. It’s secure and i know where and how should i find help even at weekend and after midnight. Also, when I report a mantainance, quick and quality help provided!

Great staff. Nice amenities. Only suggestion is better cleaning and maintenance in main or common areas. Would highly recommend to a friend.

Best apartment ever! Good apartment for pets and kids! Nice and kind leasing office people and managemnet office people! Good location! On-site parking is great!