E3 Green District

4.6

4.6

We love E3 and would Recommend to anyone in the area looking for a quality location. We have now lived here for over a year and a half and appreciate everything of the staff does to make sure the residence are squared away
The apartment is a good size and the location is excellent and The management of the complex is cooperative and Especially Mr. William very helpful.
Incredibly nice and helpful maintenance team; very quiet and clean building; love the gym, rooftop, and clubhouse; all appliances work perfectly. I have zero complaints and am so happy and at home living in Element!
I love the gym. Overall is not bad. My studio is facing the street so I can hear the noise sometimes. But I feel like I can live with that :)
We have loved living here for the past 6 months! Our apartment is amazing with no issues, and the communal areas are always well-kept and great. Our favorite part is the roof, with beautiful views of the city with grills anyone can use and plenty of seating.
After moving in I have had a wonderful experience with the staff and the environment. I had a wonderful experience with maintenance and did not feel as though my requests were being pushed aside.
The office manager William has been very nice and accommodating especially throughout the moving process. If there were questions or an issue with the apartment he answered right away.
Overall E3 is a good experience. The maintenance staff are timely and friendly. The amenities are helpful but are not always available or working. The rent increases every year but the location in Allston and close to Coolidge Corner is great.
very friendly and safe community. Love how the common area, elevators and hallways are always well kept and clean never once seen a area dirty
Overall quick respond to maintaince requests and friendly staff members. Apartment is well managed and safe. Great neighborhood and location, great community vibe and feels like home living here!