E3 Green District

I just moved in a couple of days ago but so far the experience has been 10/10. Alicia is extremely helpful and her communication is stellar. From the moment I expressed interest to become an applicant she was there to answer all my questions and work through everything with me. She's pretty amazing. The application process was smooth and easy despite the fact that there's a pandemic happening right now. I applied, was approved, and Alicia handed me my keys all within 24 hours. If this is the level of service that is given to an applicant. I can't wait to experience what's it's like to be a full fledged resident.
So far living at E3 has been great, everything has been clean and maintains the building beautifully. The staff responds quickly and has been so helpful with our move in process.
I had a wonderful experience during my check-in. The leasing team was so kind that I felt grateful to read a handwriting welcome card. The leasing team was simply great.
helps apartment owners care for residents by connecting them in relationships. This, in turn, helps improve the community's financial performance through online reputation, resident satisfaction, and resident retention. Changing business. Changing lives.
The staff members are great. The building is well maintained. Just one thing is that in the hallway in my building (element), there are sometimes odors.
The location is pretty good, restaurant and convenient store are nearby . But the view in the room is not good, and very difficult to find a parking spot on the street.
Close to train and easy to get into the city. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby within walking distance. Great amenities like rooftop, grills, etc
Great staff. Well maintained. Love the proximity to local restaurants and convenience stores. Quiet, safe, and comfortable. Thanks for paying attention to feedback.
I just move in. So till now, I think it has a great environment. Nice apartment and friendly office staffs. Good for people who like animals.
Great so far. Alicia and the team in the leasing office were super helpful and my neighbors have been extremely welcoming. I’m looking forward to the on-the-go breakfast tomorrow and movie night in a couple of weeks!