Great so far. Alicia and the team in the leasing office were super helpful and my neighbors have been extremely welcoming. I’m looking forward to the on-the-go breakfast tomorrow and movie night in a couple of weeks!

So far it's been very good! I only moved in less than a month ago. Amenities and location are a huge plus. I think my only complaint is that the ventialtion for the kitchen isn't as strong as I expected it to be.

I feel extremely safe and the amenities are just what I was hoping that they would be. The apartment itself feels like home already. William was fantastic during the move in process as well.

Reply from E3 Green District

Nice staff!!!! Nice location and nice apartment. We moved in yesterday. For some reason heat did not work well. We called the maintenance around 1am. He came really quick even brought me the small heat. Really thoughtful and friendly. Love new place

Everything is good. It‘s convience for eating and close to the urban outfitter. Also,There are gym,media room,and BBQ area. The public equipment is great.

I live in the Element building and overall I've had a great experience here. Even with such a large complex, the staff is always friendly, helpful, and responsive to requests. The neighborhood is very walkable with unique places to eat and shop, within a few blocks.

Great experience. Been living here for about 7 years. Great community and staff. Good neighborhood. Close to the city and it has everything that you need. New and clean building.

Cleaner than before but still messy. Trash left outside multiple apartments--rules not enforced. Loud dogs constantly barking--tenants not spoken with. Parking spots are far too close together = greed. Price is far too high given the mediocre results such as those mentioned above. There are many brand new apartments opening now, and moving is much more attractive than it was a year ago.

Great apartments, quiet, and amazing location. If you ever have any problems, the office and Maintenance responds quickly. The building is also always kept up with and very clean.

It's really a great palace to live, friendly, security, silent, interesting, relaxing. The rooms are big enough, and beautiful. I love the big window. But I have a little suggestions, could you put some lamps to living area, and less lams at kitchen area.

Good location as very close to the subway station. Nice staff and neighborhood which allow us to move in easily. The apartment building itself is new and clean.

Reply from E3 Green District

I recently just moved into E3 apartments and I already love it. Maintenance responds very fast, the common areas are always clean and well kept.

Great apartments!! Close to the train and easy to get into the city. Having a roof top is nice in the summer and multiple grills. Overall good!

Great complex close to the train and many restaurants. Easy to get to the highway and take the train into the city. Roof top and club rooms are great too 👍🏼

Best Apartment ever! Perfect for Pet owners and B Green line commuter! Great leasing and maintain office people! Always prompt communication!

The staff made us feel very welcomed and were quick to respond to any questions we had prior to moving in. Our unit was very clean when we first moved in.

Reply from E3 Green District

Beautiful, new, clean and quiet building. The residents are friendly and the community is lovely. So many cute dogs live in this building. Employees are friendly and responsive. A great place to live.

Reply from E3 Green District

Awesome I really like this apartment because it’s near every thing . Starbucks cafe and the train station also Boston sport club GYM I love this place

Reply from E3 Green District

I like the 24 hours lock door and I can easy to take the green subway B line. Also, the apartment's staffs are nice and patient. In fact, when I call the maintain they fix it quickly.

Reply from E3 Green District

I've been here for a week and it's been great so far. William and Alyssa have been super helpful during the move-in process and it went very smoothly. Looking forward to making this place a home.

Reply from E3 Green District

The building is clean and the stuff are friendly. Also the management are helpful. Everything here is good and I like to stay here more. Thank you

Reply from E3 Green District

That's such a nice resident experience. There close the Korean food street and public transport is convenient. The apartment has a roof garden, you can enjoy the BBQ and fresh vegetable. In addition, it provides kinds of fitness equipment in the gym.

Reply from E3 Green District

It's great place! All my friends who visit my house told me they love E3 apartment. I love here too. If we have a higher sightseeing platform, I will feel better!

Reply from E3 Green District

Excellent so far. Nothing to complain about. Very nice ammenities. Also very close to the B Green line. Only a walking distance that's less than 3 minutes.

Reply from E3 Green District

We’ve been well supported through our moving and living, the neighborhood and amenities are fantastic (everything you need is in walking distance).