E3 Green District

While not unbearable, the noise cancelling ability from the ceiling can be better (unless the unit above is just walking heavily). Otherwise, this community has been super clean with a great application process. Staff has been lovely thus far - one star off for the noise situation, but otherwise, awesome place to live!
Great community. Extremely convenient to all Brookline, Allston, and Boston have to offer. Was kind of bummed when national development didn’t offer a discount after shutting all the amenities in the building for to COVID.
I just moved in but everyone here is friendly and helpful. It was an easy process, too! Common areas are kept clean, and everyone is practicing social distancing.
Nice apartment! The surrounding environment is really quiet and most of the residents here are students and people who work in Boston. Nice!
I love my apartment, I have yet to hear or meet my neighbor or even hear any of the dogs 😅 I feel safe here and proud to call this my home 🏠
Apartment is in a good location and is close to the train system. There are several restaurants nearby that you can walk to. Rooftop is nice in the summer.
Really nice concierge and maintenance workers! Great amenities but pretty pricey. I would recommend to friends and family if they were interested in the Allston area.
very good!~ I like the enviroment and actually is very close to BU, that's the important reason I choose E3. My roommate think if the parking rent fee can be lower, that will be perfect.
Great staff and management! Very quick response to all inquiries! Very quiet neighbors since move in in 2017 and no plan to move out yet!!!!
Catherine was a pleasure to work with and she made the application/move-in process so seamless amidst all of this chaos. Through FaceTime virtual tours and accessibility through email and online she was excellent. We appreciate it and are so happy to be a part of the community. Thank you!