E3 Green District

4.5

4.5

Mengyuan
about 18 hours ago
I think it's been great so far! I moved in Recently and the leasing office was very responsive. The amenities make it worth the luxury apartment feel. The packages are assigned and I'm sent an email when it's arrived. I feel safe overall and happy about this community so far!

Tiffany
My experience has been good. Haven’t had issues living here over the last year. Would love to see more entertainment spaces….or games in the lounges.

Megan
We have been so impressed with the staff ever since move-in. They were able to seamlessly accommodate our entry into our apartment even though we were arriving in the middle of the night; they gave us electronic access to the building and our apartment. Every small issue that we have encountered within the apartment has been addressed typically within 20-30 minutes of reaching out to the staff. For example, we noticed a small leak when we turned on the kitchen faucet-Steve replaced the entire fixture within 20 minutes of us speaking to Catherine! Catherine and Steve have been awesome!

Daniel
I have rented for over 4 years at this landlord. My bike was stolen locked in the garage. My car was vandalized by the maintenance people. The newer concierge company is very rude and not helpful at all.

Skylar
Management not organized. I work from home and the air conditioning first is too loud and also doesn’t get cold and they still haven’t come to fix it I called 2 times

Lyubov
Great place to live. My husband and I enjoy it. Great location. Center of everything. The staff is super nice and accommodating. The apartments are gorgeous.

Laura
Great community and amenities. The gym is very well equipped. The rooftop is super enjoyable, especially during summertime. The maintenance team is great. The only thing that holds me from giving a 5 star is that it is over-prized.

Julianne
I moved in on Sunday and everyone was kind and accommodating. Helping with opening doors and propping them open to make the move easier. The welcome home card was very thoughtful and the apartment was clean and beautiful.

Jesse
Very quick to maintenance response. The leasing office is available when needed and is always very helpful. Love our apartment unit and how quiet the apartment building is.

Justine
Great apartments! Well kept and quiet city living with a great roof deck. Convenient to the t and having a car is definitely doable here. Maintenance is friendly and quick when you have an issue. My only complaint is that I wish that carpeting could be updated.