E3 Green District

4.6

4.6

Gemma
E3 staff are very helpful and also organise fun activities ! The raffles and gingerbread competitions were great and get a bit of the community together
Yingjie
Very awesome apartment with very good furnitures, but the noise from the street is a big problem. The unit has in unit laundry, so it worths for the rent definitely.
Emily
We absolutely love living here! Our unit is so modern and spacious, and the building is always clean and well-kept. The amenities and community events are great too.
Christina
Really enjoying our time at E3 so far and just renewed for another year. Particularly enjoy the Eco gym, along with the resident events. Fast responses to maintenance requests.
Amit
I have been living here for a month. Excellent staff, good amenities and fantastic neighborhood. Overall I'm enjoying living at E3 apartments.
Maor
Maintenance is super, Staff is very friendly and assisting WiFi speed and coverage could be much better I really like how you update and renovate the shared amenities often.
Justine
Great apartments and great location! I’ve lived here for years now and have been very happy. I have not had any issues. The location is convenient for all of Boston:
Frank
The apartment is close to the train for easy access into the city which makes for an easy commute. There are restaurants walking distance and plenty of street parking.
Kiera
Great location to live! Amenities and close to the train so it is great for committing into the city. Restaurants and shops walking distance!
Zachary
We love E3 and would Recommend to anyone in the area looking for a quality location. We have now lived here for over a year and a half and appreciate everything of the staff does to make sure the residence are squared away