E3 Green District

4.6

4.6

Verified Resident
about 3 hours ago
Great amenities and attentive staff that really try to make a strong community. Love the inclusion of pets too. Would love to have even more events
Zi Tian
1 day ago
Join the E3 community for less than a week. I had a grand tour around the room and all facilities in all three apartments before moving in. I was shocked by the professionalism of the staff members.
Katherine
It’s a pretty good area to live in, access to lots of restaurants and different kinds of food. Has the basic amenities that you need and maintenance is pretty quick to response.
Aurakoch
The staffs are helpful and friendly. The maintenance team is very responsive. The common areas are kept clean. I haven't experienced any trouble here so far.
Gemma
Lovely area to live in -the people we have met in the building are curteous and friendly. Occasional noise from between floors but no noise from side neighbours. Clean building and staff quick to respond. Community events are great.
Linda
I really enjoy living here. The staff are nice and maintenance staff are really knowledgeable and quick. They host fun community events with free snacks! Neighborhood has good Asian food, which is a big plus!
Kendra
Everything has been easy and quick. I wouldn't ask for much more than that. I am very happy with the parking space I've leased. I recommend E3 Apartments.
Timothy
Just moved in but so far everything seems great, community is nice too! Everything was as advertised, and all the communal ammenities are clean
Emily
We have enjoyed our experience here but we’re very disappointed when our rent went up $1,000+ per month despite management specifically telling us that would not happen after we signed the lease with a low Covid rate. Management sees tenants purely as wallets. Also, when my elderly mother came to visit I asked if she could park in one of the unoccupied parking spots for ONE DAY and was told no. Management truly does not care about anything but money.
Chenxi
about 2 months ago
E3 is a great apartment with nice service, but some issues happened a lot like the loss of packages or food delivery, but above all the experience here is great and the environment here and facilities are good