Great place to live with immediate help from the working staff. The residents are amiable with onsite covered parking with great events that tries to build a community.

Probably the best place to rent in Allston.E3 does a lot of things well, timely maintenance, basic communication. Feedback for improvement would be better management of the grounds, specifically dog owners let thier animals urniate directly outside entrance doors

I'm not a resident of E3, but I live up the street. When looking for an off-street parking spot, however, I immediately thought of E3 as they are well-known in the area for being an excellent community to be apart of. Parking at E3 has been a fantastic experience, and has saved me lots of headaches!

The apartment is in such a great location!! Close to many different restaurants and bars and only a short two minute walk to the green line!!

Safe area and building. Staff always helpful and friendly. The rentcafe is so convenient! Gym is great and has yo to date equipment and they have events weekly/monthly for the community.

Great location. Staff are friendly. Building is kept clean. Upstairs neighbor with their children is incessantly loud at all times of the day. Parking spaces are tight.

Its a lovely place with good service and atmosphere The employees are very friendly helpful and kind The location is very good for my purpose for visiting USA which is for medical reasons, I can arrive to Boston children Hospital in 7 minutes I have everything I need next to me Probably I’ll come next year and definitely this will be my first place to ask for

Awesome place, my wife and I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and the gym has a great view. The location is close to everything you could imagine.

Great maintenance staff, great construction quality thanks to Mount Vernon, good facilities, mediocre cleanliness, very poor value relative to high rent price.

Great employees and staff. Want to stay forever! Quick maintenance response, and nice sense of community. Will recommend to friend if this service keeps up!

Good amenities, clean building, friendly staff. For this kind of apartment building, noise issues aren't too bad. Quite response from maintenance staff.

Perfect! Comfortable! Quite! Quick! Clean! Very nice service and stuff! I love this place very much and I will suggest it to anyone who looking for an apartment in Boston

Within the best buildings in Boston, so modern and clean. Lovely views from the three buildings, nice rooftops and media rooms. And very Nice managements and staff.

Reply from E3 Green District

Our resident experience has been amazing! We love our apartment, the facilities are always clean, and we are in a great location! We love using the amenities including the roof decks, patios, and gym!

Reply from E3 Green District

Awesome place, my husband and I are very happy here. We love the amenities, the location, the neighborhood, and our apartment. This is just a great place, and wonderful place to live.

Reply from E3 Green District

I just moved in, leasing staff was amazing. Super helpful in person and over the phone. Upon my move in, a few things needed to be fixed in my apartment and they were completed within a day. Overall been an amazing experience.

Reply from E3 Green District

quiet safe building that has nice ammentities and is kept up with. On demand gym could be a better use of space. A regular gym would be better or hold a classes with instructor in room.

Reply from E3 Green District

Everything is awesome except the fitness room. We live in Eco,and the fitness room is right above our room and it could be very noisy,especially around midnight. Except this,everything is just what I expect a wonderful apartment would be.

Reply from E3 Green District

The gym is really good, and also I love the Brita a lot. The shower is pretty good as well, but when I first came in, there was still the smell of painting which I know is not good for health. Now It's ok, so maybe it can be painted earlier. Also, the toliet and the sink in the bathroom are not so powerful sometimes.

Reply from E3 Green District

Apartment was clean and ready for move in. Easy access to train and restaurants. Grocery store and Dunkin Donuts near by. Neighbors are friendly.

Reply from E3 Green District

Great place to live! Love the location and floor plan options. The buildings are walking distance to several restaurants and shops, and also the train!

Reply from E3 Green District

I LOVE living here. It is immaculate, and doorbell is wonderful. Brian and Erica in the leasing office are amazing, and Bob and Jose are really great at what they do, and very approachable. The rooftop garden is a nice extra perk. Thanks for everything!

Reply from E3 Green District

Building and appliances are nice and seem to be holding together well. Maintenance staff is excellent. Lived in many of these types of buildings and this one is overall pretty good.

I enjoy using the gym and roof deck. The maintenance guys are awesome. Office staff could be more responsive to emails. Pet owners could do a better job cleaning up after their dogs in common spaces.

Doorbell has been a great addition for community building. Management has certainly improved. Outdoor space and amenities are a big plus. Rent still too high for Allston.