E3 Green District

1 star
I had a problem with my electric and gas bill that cost me over $500, it was hard to contact people for help and it took about a whole month to get fixed so I was still getting over charged during that time. It took management days to reply after sending multiple emails and now they won’t tell me if I can have some sort of credit considering how much money I lost due to this maintenance issue. I already pay so much to live here and now I haven’t even gotten an apology for the major inconvenience this cost me let alone a credit towards my rent to cover my loss.
I'm loving year 2 on my parking spot. October 2020 will be be years. I have had 3 random BMW cars illegally park in my spot which i pay a lot to park in since i have a allston Brighton resident sticker. The landlord for this neighborhood of allston is great during the winter. Keep up the great work making the parking lot blacktop and plowed during and after snow storms in real time..this os the main reason why i still pay you.
Very Nice apartment and apartment community. People helped me keep gates open when I move in. So the experience of moving home is easier than we thought. Management staff have the awareness to help keep the community clean,like going on patrol and picking pet‘s poo.
My husband and I have been living here for almost 2 years and we are enjoying it. The area is amazing, and it is very close to our jobs. We love having the laundry machines in unit, and the staff are super nice.
Very helpful lease office team making me feel welcomed and answered my questions very quickly. Great apartment. Overall, I am really enjoying my first experiences within the community.
I heard E3 aparment when I went to BU. After moving put from university dorm, I choose to live at E3 apartment. E3 don't have any concerns about rats or bed bugs.
We love living at E3 and have been here for 3 months now. The amenities are a plus, especially the rooftop where we often have family over for BBQs.
Everything so far is great. Our only suggesting is adding a small trash can in the Element lobby. It looks like Eco and Edge both have them.
I think living experience here is really good. The staff on leasing office is very friendly and they always help me to solve problems. I like the environment here.
Friendly staff, great location, I love it here! Everyone in the office is great, the concierge staff are all so friendly and helpful. And the roof deck? Amazing