E3 Green District

4.5

4.5

Convenient access to gym and rooftop. Mailing service is good so far. The neighborhood is nice and convenient, with many stores and restaurants around. No noise complaint so far.
Amazing place! My husband and I have been living here for a couple of years now. We do not see ourselves living anywhere else. Close to amazing restaurants, work and very pet-friendly.
I have only lived here for a month, but I really enjoy living at E3. I like how each building has different amenities for everyone to enjoy and I like how speedy and professional the maintenance personnel are. The people are very friendly and staff are great!
Great location, amenities could be better. Maintenance is awesome, they are so fast and very helpful. It is quite pricey though, hopefully they don’t raise the rent on us.
So Far it has been amazing. I have no complaints. If I ever have an issue, I put a request in and Maintenance is on it! It’s is very quiet and peaceful and I’ve enjoyed their virtual events they hold.
So far so good, nothing is broken or missing. maintenance people have been very responsive so far. Apartment is clean and mostly quiet. Gym is pretty nice.
It's been pretty good so far. Just moved in. I like the amenities around here, and I like that it's safe as well! There were some kinks with my fob, but it got fixed. Maintenance is fast
Always professional staff. I’ve had to contact the office several times recently regarding Rentcafe, moving services and billing and I’ve always received quick response times with my questions/concerns. We are moving out of state and will miss everyone at E3
We enjoy living at E3 - maintenance has been a huge help with season. We love the proximity to Harvard street, Coolidge corner and chestnut hill. Thanks
Good service so far, just here for parking but have been very pleased with staff and communication as well as pricing. Looking forward to having my car in a safe space free from sorry.