E3 Green District

4.5

4.5

Everyone's been super nice and helpful with my move and the maintenance has always responded in a timely manner. The apartment is spacious and comfortable and I can't wait to get more use out of the rooftop this summer.
I adore living at E3 Apartments. My neighbors and the staff are welcoming and friendly, the sidewalks and streets are always clean, and being within walking distance of Coolidge Corner and the MBTA make all the difference in the world. I recently renewed my lease for another year.
The E3 community has helpful amenities that are kept up and maintained. The apartments are updated and nice. The maintenance team is very response and helpful. The location is great.
Very happy with our choice to live here. E3 apartments is clean, the doormen are excellent and friendly and the package concierge is a major bonus.
Everyone seems to be very friendly The facilities are always clean and smell fresh (compared to our old apartments), overall great living experience so far
Great place, just wish the noise outside the windows wasn't as loud. But enjoying living here! I really love the grills and the in-unit laundry.
I am loving living at e3 green district so far! It’s clean, quiet, with tons of great amenities. Our apartment was in amazing condition when we moved in.
The Edge location is prime for anyone looking to have walking access to Boston / Allston / Brookline. The amenities are excellent between the roof deck and gyms. The team who supports residents at E3 are awesome!
With each day that passes I fall more and more in love with my apartment and the neighborhood. Now that the weather is getting warmer it's been wonderful being able to walk outside, explore the beautiful neighborhood and stumble upon new restaurants/stores. Everything you need is within walking distance too.
We've been here for 2 months now and can't say enough good about E3! We enjoyed the location as much as the people who are living here. Everyone I met so far was polite and easygoing. The management office responded to our requests in a timely manner and asked for feedback multiple times. 2 months in, 10/10!