Good location as very close to the subway station. Nice staff and neighborhood which allow us to move in easily. The apartment building itself is new and clean.

I recently just moved into E3 apartments and I already love it. Maintenance responds very fast, the common areas are always clean and well kept.

Great apartments!! Close to the train and easy to get into the city. Having a roof top is nice in the summer and multiple grills. Overall good!

Great complex close to the train and many restaurants. Easy to get to the highway and take the train into the city. Roof top and club rooms are great too 👍🏼

Best Apartment ever! Perfect for Pet owners and B Green line commuter! Great leasing and maintain office people! Always prompt communication!

The staff made us feel very welcomed and were quick to respond to any questions we had prior to moving in. Our unit was very clean when we first moved in.

Reply from E3 Green District

Beautiful, new, clean and quiet building. The residents are friendly and the community is lovely. So many cute dogs live in this building. Employees are friendly and responsive. A great place to live.

Reply from E3 Green District

Awesome I really like this apartment because it’s near every thing . Starbucks cafe and the train station also Boston sport club GYM I love this place

Reply from E3 Green District

I like the 24 hours lock door and I can easy to take the green subway B line. Also, the apartment's staffs are nice and patient. In fact, when I call the maintain they fix it quickly.

Reply from E3 Green District

I've been here for a week and it's been great so far. William and Alyssa have been super helpful during the move-in process and it went very smoothly. Looking forward to making this place a home.

Reply from E3 Green District

The building is clean and the stuff are friendly. Also the management are helpful. Everything here is good and I like to stay here more. Thank you

Reply from E3 Green District

That's such a nice resident experience. There close the Korean food street and public transport is convenient. The apartment has a roof garden, you can enjoy the BBQ and fresh vegetable. In addition, it provides kinds of fitness equipment in the gym.

Reply from E3 Green District

It's great place! All my friends who visit my house told me they love E3 apartment. I love here too. If we have a higher sightseeing platform, I will feel better!

Reply from E3 Green District

Excellent so far. Nothing to complain about. Very nice ammenities. Also very close to the B Green line. Only a walking distance that's less than 3 minutes.

Reply from E3 Green District

We’ve been well supported through our moving and living, the neighborhood and amenities are fantastic (everything you need is in walking distance).

Reply from E3 Green District

My flat is very good And the area has been a very thing For my flat 2 bedroom 1 bath 1 living room Living room is big And building have parking

Nice apartment! Very clean, new and safety. Close to T station. Neighbors are very nice. Every building has gym and free to residents Very good apartment in Allston. The only problem is the office sometimes would not reply emails. If you had some issues is best go to the office in person.

Overall is good. The location is really convenient and the facilities are pretty amazing. Besides, neighbors are friendly. However, noise isolation is poor to be honest.

Reply from E3 Green District

Living in the E3 community is a great experience. We get to meet our neighbors and share tips about the neighborhood, and stories about our dogs. The management team is excellent at responding to any questions and concerns!

Very friendly maintenance workers. Speedy on requests, usually they fix whatever problem has occurred within 12 hours! Great packaging system and community events.

Our experience with the E3 Apartments has been wonderful so far! The staff members are very friendly and the maintenance team has been really responsive to our maintenance requests.

I rent a covered parking space in E3. I could only say that this is a very nice parking space(very big enough )and employees there are helpful and friendly.

The company provides great service, it's a very friendly atmosphere, and the apartments are well constructed. Great neighborhood, noise free.

Reply from E3 Green District

You can never control the exhaust fan of the bathroom, it looks like it is automatic. Many holes in the wall have no electricity. The washing machine and dryer are awesome. The space in this room is very suitable for a person to live.

Living here is awesome. The manager is kind, the room is perfect, and each one of my neighbors are nice. Besides, the fitness and the media room are awe some. If you tried these facility, you won’t feel the rent is expensive.