Eagle Point Apartments

4.3

1,155 Reviews

4.3

1,155 Reviews

This place is awesome. All of the employees care. The maintenance team keeps the place nice. I recommend all my friends here so they can experience an outstanding community
Eagle point is great the maintenance team is always fast and professional the office staff is also always very enjoyable. Everybody is warm and welcoming!
I usually give a 5 star review. I will say that Eagle Point is still amazing. There just seems to be a problem with some residents not adhering to their leases.
Jdm is the best way to get out of the way 🙌 and I know that you are 3.0 3.0 and I don't want to make you feel that you are a little bit upset that I'm so angry and upset you feel like you don't know what wire
The community itself isn’t so bad, just a little crowded in certain parts of the complex and the hot water always runs out in the shower which sucks.
It’s been very quiet, which is nice in a sense. But I have not been able to use all the amenities available due to the pandemic which is unfortunate. I also have not had a single conversation with any of my neighbors in my first month of living here. I’m not sad or disappointed per-say just more surprised that this is how my time here has been.
Community is very nice, apartments are great. The studios are very spacious and a perfect amount of room for just myself, but still leaves a decent amount of space to have a few people over.
Eagle point apartments are nice to live in and everyone is nice as well including customer service and the managers. Also they are affordable.
Living in this apartment complex is pretty good compared to living in other apartment complexes that I have lived in before. This one is clean and quiet.
I have been living at EaglePoint now for almost 3 years and I can honestly say that the whole experience has been wonderful! If you’re looking for a place to live, I’d live here.