Eagle Point Apartments

4.3

1,725 Reviews

Robin
about 15 hours ago
Absolutely the best apartment complex in Cheney! Great amenities, most of the time quiet neighbors, friendly front staff. All around great place to live!

Brayden
I have been super impressed with the amenities so far! I have really enjoyed the pool and the coffee/tea bar! Every time I have a question the people on the office seem super nice to talk to! I just moved in and I am loving it so far!

Tyler
Everything has been amazing at Eagle Point from day one. I couldn’t ask for nicer or more knowledgeable people that go out of their way to help.

Jessica
Eagle point is the worst place to live, the staff does not communicate, you get charged for the littlest things. I would never recommend this place to an enemy.

Keandre
Love the location as I work downtown and use public transportation, and there is a stop directly out front of the entrance, making it super convenient for my commute. Maintenance and office staff are friendly. Work orders are complete in a timely manner. The place has really improved since I moved in over a year ago. Lots of renovations going on, but the improvements to the property outweigh the negative. The location and river views from my apartment were my selling point. I also enjoy having a gym that is available 24 hours, as I sometimes work late shifts. I like the new entry system out front, as I can let delivery or guests in using an app on my phone. I no longer have to go down to the door to let them in, which is nice.

Anna
It's been an overall good experience, occasionally I have to deal with scream college students and air vents reeking of weed. But the staff and usually helpful the apartments are nice, and there are some good amenities.

Zoe
Eagle Point has a nice little community. The property is pretty and well-maintained, it's great for walks. I do enjoy the spacious living rooms and vaulted ceilings on the third floors as well. I had my packages placed in the wrong mailbox multiple times but that's more a fault of the post office. Otherwise I didn't really have any issues.

Nathan
It is extremely loud way too late at night. There should not be people in the courtyard being loud past 10pm. People actually work here. Please correct this

Alyssa
Eagle Point is not the best when it come to college students rooming together. The lease is set up in a way that can really put people in a pickle if their roommate decides not to pay their portion of rent. I am going through a situation like this right now and Eagle Point has done very little in helping my roommates and I. They do not care who pays rent as long as it is paid, if you want your money back from paying your roommates portion of rent (due to them not paying) you will have to take your roommate to court yourself. Eagle Point does not have a lease set up that enforces each member of the house hold to pay their own portion of rent. This lease set up is great for families, but not for 4 college students sharing an apartment. I have been disappointed in Eagle Point inability to sympathize and help their residents. The front desk employees are far better at providing accurate, helpful information, and are much more sympathetic than the managers.

Sydney
Going on 4+ years, and continuing to love Eagle Point! Their team in office and in the shop are all around amazing! They love their residents and it shows