Eagle Point Apartments

4.3

1,391 Reviews

4.3

1,391 Reviews

the apartment is nice and they have a lot of amenities, like the pool gym and playground. it’s within walking distance of eastern washington university so that’s a +
So far been about 6 months in and still don't have a negative thing to say about this place. Neighbors are relatively quiet at nights contrary to other reviews. Love it here.
Always reliable great community all around I can’t find anything to complaint about you guys are great really loving this heat too which makes the pool such a nice option
not a bad place to live, can be a bit loud at times. I do enjoy how nice everyone can be and how most of the people are a. bit younger. My only wish would be thicker walls lol
Great priced rental apartment for my roommates and I. As a college student, we get a little loud but our neighbors are understanding and let us know if we are being too much. So far the last 9 months have been good, I look forward for my next year of lease
The staff is great and always helpful, the apartments are top tier and close to campus and not to far from Spokane. Loved living at Eagle point!!
Very well kept community! Staff are always so helpful! Apartment homes are huge! Washer/dryers pet friendly as well. Just a few of the amenities are nice size swimming pool bbq tables park tanning bed an also a nice size gym!!
Overall a decent place to live. Could definitely use for more surveillance cameras to ensure that the dings and dents being put into peoples vehicles are in check. My car was nearly totalled in the parking lot while I was sleeping and not a single person working here was able to help me.
Overall these last two years have been a great experience. The amenities available are very useful especially when going to school and work at the same time. Only thing would be to have the gym available until a later one but of course with COVID it’s understandable to have the hours we do now.
Been pretty chil. Few things that I've been concerned about Is that I always see workers picking up poop next to the sidewalks but almost everyday I walk out my back door there's poop. Also the light by the mailboxes for building 30 does not work and hasn't worked or about 2 months. I work overnight so when I come home I can't see anything and have to use my phone light.