Eagle Point Apartments

4.4

1,502 Reviews

4.4

1,502 Reviews

I love living here! Super close to the university! I have a couple of friends that live in the complex, this had made such a big help on my adjustment here!
Excellent place to live! Have nothing but good experiences and the location is exceptional. Glad that the amenities are open once again, especially the theater room!
I love living at eagle point! The apartment complex is always clean and great, I feel safe as in I can accidentally leave my car unlocked and it won’t be broke into. I don’t have to stress about my packages being delivered and them being stolen.
It's the best apartment I ever had can't go wrong with eagle point apartments love the tanning beds and swimming pool lots of cute girls ☺️😍☺️
It is overall a good place to live with relatively quiet neighbors and good upkeep. The price and accomodations are good but could be better. The office staff are of little to no help and communicate poorly between each other and to tennants.
It has been amazing staying here! Very friendly staff and easy to get to, also close to campus for classes which helps a lot! I have no complaints whatsoever!
Process is very easy and straight forward. It is very nice having everything online to allow for safety precautions and distancing during the pandemic
Very nice apartment. The only bad thing I have to say is that there are kids that play loudly outside when I'm trying to sleep during the day because I work nights.
The amenities at Eagle Point are very thoughtful and value added. The clubhouse and grounds appear to be well kept. I am excited to become part of this community.
This is our third year here and it’s been a great experience. Maintenance request are always completed timely. We happen to be surrounded by smoking neighbors so that annoying but not eagle points fault.