I love everything about Eagle Point! This was my first apartment complex ever that I lived at. I had moved to other communities and I would have to say that this is still the best and everyone is so friendly here!

One of the best facilities I have rented at. The staff is always diligent and ready to help. The apartments are beautifully keep and the maintenance staff are always ready to help.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Though my roommate and I have just moved in earlier this month, it’s been a very great experience. The staff is nice and welcoming and our building is pretty quiet thus far.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It’s good for the most part but when my neighbors smoke they make sure everyone knows!! I enjoy the clean look around the property and the welcoming feel of Eagle Point. Wish there was a hot tub for the winter tho!!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Great service and great people! Always super helpful and easy to get answers from. Very quick and efficient and kind and helpful. Great place to live

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Great amenities and place to live, some downsides though are that they have outrageous fees, and inconsistent employees in their office workers.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The staff are easy to work with and very friendly. Great community and Eagle Point is very well maintained. Everything I have needed has been taken care of and any issues I have had have been resolved quickly.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

A great staff that makes moving in extremely easy and great facilities. Convenient for college students and has a great amount of parking space for everyone.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Great place to live. Love the apartment. Confused about the dog rules because I see a lot of dogs that don't seem certified. The dogs seem to have increased since spring.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Nice area to live in. Good neighborhood and with everything you need close by. Not too far from base. Only downside is the rowdy college kids on the weekends.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The complex is kept fairly clean and the staff have always been helpful and willing to communicate. I appreciate what the complex has to offer, but I do wish that there were more spaces to hang out throughout the complex because of how big it is. The clubhouse area can feel small and isn't in the best location.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I have spoken a lot about my experience here. Once everyone is on the same page it goes well. We just aren’t on the same page too often. Love my apartment

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It’s a great place to live very home like vibe just some small problems with the stove! It’s nice because a lot of college students love here so it’s a great place to meet friends and chill by the pool

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Good place to live. Great amenities offered by the office and building. Many incentives and giveaways which is great for college students or anyone looking for some extra money.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I like living here. Great apartments, and great community. I feel very safe. Great amenities and staff. The apartments are updated well along with the lobby.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The community here has been amazing and always very helpful whenever I have any questions or concerns. Would recommend living here whatever age you may be. Good accommodations for for all ages.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Perfect, I love the view from my window and the balcony. However, the floor plan for our apartment is different from the rest and my floor plan was no where to be found on your website, so I couldn’t prepare for what to expect, but that’s okay!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I just moved in recently and everyone was such a great help and I really feel welcomed here! The staff and everyone around me makes me feel like I belong here so I feel at home!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Just moved in but everything is going great! They are very helpful with everything. There’s a couple down sides such as the walls are just so thin you can hear every little thing but it happens. It would be nice if our apartment was a little up to date I hat having carpet in the kitchen but we make it work.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Very nice place to live while attending school. The staff is really nice and is​ always willing to help if I have any questions which I appreciate.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Move-In was an easy process and I love the apartment so far! Look forward to living here instead of the dorms. This year should be much cooler!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Loved living here, staff was amazing. Community was amazing. Being able to have such a large community but be able to engage and enjoy people of all ages!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle points is close to campus which is super convenient. There’s also a pool, a place to workout, tanning, and many more great opportunities!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle Point has been a nice place to live over the years. It is walking distance to campus, which is fantastic. The apartments here are the nicest in Cheney.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

When we first moved in it looked good but there was paint on the carpet and on the widow ledges. Microwave is cracked and the fridge doesn’t seem to be getting cold. Other then that I like the space the pool, the bbqs and the bathrooms