So far is good better than a lot of places in this area. Although I don’t know why the late fee is to much, a lot of the people who lives here is student. I think u should look to this point that you can make it lower. I’m not saying that because I get late but I’m international student that can’t work here. I don’t know in the future if I will be struggling with the money or not but it could and I get money from my country and sometimes it is take longer to the money here. Thank you

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It’s ok. Definitely a lesson well learned for my first apartment. The parking is good compared to anywhere else & the maintenance is great. They always get right on things

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Good apartments but management is kind of all over the place. I’ve been trying to add two people to an upcoming lease but it’s been two months and the office still can’t figure it out.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Most times quite. Neighbors so far are pretty good. Staff very friendly. Rent is very easy to pay online. I like the community updates and how it's easy to communicate with other residents

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

We recently in and so far our experience has been amazing. Very helpful and understanding staff; and a beautiful apartment. Thank you all so much.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I really Love it here at Eagle Point the Apartments are so nice and have so much space. It's really quite for the most part and all the people are cool.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It’s been wonderful so far! When we moved in we were able to request a kitchen with tile in it and we were able to get into one with just that!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Love my warm welcoming home. Its close to campus and is a friendly environment, just wish the parking lot was better maintained in winter. Other than that is a great place to live.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The gym equipment could be a better quality brand. Other than that, they are nice apartments and it is nice to live here, The town of Cheney, needs a movie theater and a Winco.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Picked these apartments at random while still living in Atlanta, GA. Not disappointed! Quiet community, thick walls, wonderful neighbors in a gorgeous area.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The location is absolutely beautiful and the staff are so sweet! I never have to worry about any problem due to the efficiency of all employees ❤️

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I love living at Eagle Point, the apartments have a perfect amount of space and the appliances work great. The washer and dryer are so great compared to friends that I have talked to living in Cheney. The management has worked on clearing the snow, I wish they did better. Some mornings this winter it has been a sheet of ice walking to my car.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

So lucky to live at eagle point apartments as they create a home away from home and a family while we are away from our own. I have made forever friends here. The amenities and monthly activities are a bonus!💚

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I really enjoy it here there hasn’t been one complaint that I’ve had. EP has everything kept high quality! Especially well with the snow and having them clear off all the roads. They are also very good at helping with any question I have. They have very good customer service, each employee is very nice that I have met!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Love how well taken care of the apartments were this winter! Thank you so much maintenance and all the other helping staff at the office!!!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

This community is very safe and supportive. This would be a good place to have a family. I love the constant support and assistance from the office. There are tons of ammenties and it’s all around a great place to live!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

So far we are enjoying our experience at eagle point apartments. The staff has been helpful. Love the free kombucha. Wife loves the tanning.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Absolutely awesome! The kids love using the workout room and the theater. The rent is a bit high but with everything offered its okay. I love the friendly staff too.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

No issues. Eagle point is nice. There’s a pool which is great for the summer and a movie theater room at the office. Additionally, I like the numerous events that are held here.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

After only being here 11 days, we love it. I was worried about moving to a college town with a 6 month old, but Eagle Point is very quiet and enjoyable.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I've heard mixed reviews but I haven't had any problem with Eagle Point so far. Communication with them has been a breeze whenever I have any questions or concerns about anything.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Overall a really great community. Maintenance is outstanding, if you ever run into any issues within your apartment. I have yet to have a problem that hasn’t been solved.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I really love my apartment! However, it would be awesome if you guys could use deicer in the parking lot because it is an ice rink, Also i had a really negative experience with management when I moved in.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle point is a really great place to live at I just wish rent was a bit cheaper or that it came with all utilities including electricity and WiFi

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle Point has been a great home away from home while at college. It is in a great location close to campus, and the complex is so nice and provides great services. I’ve had a great experience here the last couple years!