No complaints. Quiet and cozy inside. Staff is always nice and never been bad at all. They even know my name though I only go just for my mail.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Good so far. My only complaint is the loud neighbors and how their kids are riding their bikes in the street and yelling. Other than that it’s been a nice place to live.

Eagle Point is a very nice community and I love living here. The people in the office are very helpful when asking questions about the apartments.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The idea of eagle point is great, but the management sucks... I hate to say it, but only because the actual apartment is nice on the inside, the processes to get here wasn’t good at all

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The office staff is always very nice and the free coffee is great. Maintenance does an amazing job as well. Love living here. I love attending events held at the clubhouse as well.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle Point is a very beautiful complex that has great amenities for a good price. I also appreciate the fact that my dog can live with me. Cheney is a great location to relax and live.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

At first there were problems with maintenance and getting problems taken care of promptly but since then there have been no issues with leasing at Eagle Point

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Mostly good. Some things I feel shouldn't have needed work orders in the first place, but maintenance responded good. Parking is not easy to get however.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Since we have moved in here not even 2 weeks we have had to put in multiple work orders to come fix things around. They have took a while to come and fix them as well.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Very peaceful place. Beautiful landscaping. Maintenance is very quick and efficient. The front office staff is very friendly and helpful. All in all a great place to live .

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Apartment isvery nice and spacious. The appliances are greta as well and the community here is very kind and friendly. No super noisy neighbors

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Apartments are relatively quiet and maintenance requests are taken care of fairly quickly. Main office staff is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle point is extremely an extremely convenient place to live, it’s close to the school and near necessities. It can get a little loud at times, but what can you expect living in a college town!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The apartment community is very friendly! The only inconvenience is the loud neighbors or thin walls, not sure which one, and the usage of marijuana. Overall, I enjoy being a part of the Eagle Point community!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I have only been living here for a little over a month. So far it’s been a great experience! I love that it’s close to EWU and that the people here are kind and very helpful. I love it here!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Everyone's incredibly friendly and the accomodations are excellent. I've only been living at EP a month or so but I can already tell I'm gonna love it here.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

My time here at Eagle Point Apartments has been pretty good so far. I feel very welcome and safe here, and the building's close proximity to EWU and the shopping plaza is very convenient. My only complaints are the gym equipment is old and in need of repair/replacement and sometimes service requests take some time to get completed. Would recommend.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Love the friendly environment of the complex. I feel at home for the first time in ages. Everyone had been extremely kind and welcoming to us.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

So far so good, few issues. The amenities are very nice, staff is friendly staff is a great staff and a great place to stay at the night cabin and the lake is a great place for us a place to stay in town this weekend for and a great place to stay at home and have

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Everyone has been nice and explained everything to me that i didn't understand. Im so happy to live here now. I just moved in yesterday. I hate unpacking but totally worth it.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I have lived at EP for 4 years now and I really do like it. I think management continues to improve which is nice. I like our apartment and I like how safe the community is. Along with extremely clean and well kept grounds.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I enjoy living here! I've got a studio all to myself, and the green grass all around is very nice. I make use of the in-unit provided washer and dryer pretty often, and I like the stove and microwave a lot.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Very nice apartment in a quiet location. Helpful and friendly staff. Good access to public bus system. Free coffee and kombucha in the office!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Minimal noise most of the time. Convenient location relative to the EWU campus. Very well kept, spacious units. Plenty of things to do on the grounds. I've enjoyed it here very much so far.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The apartment is very nice especially for the price. I wish the apartment had a sauna. There is a lot of parking which is very convenient.