Real good, I like the area and how close lots of stores are to our place it’s quite convenient. The neighbors are quiet and our balcony has a nice view

It has been fun. The office events and the free donuts Fridays are pretty awesome. The maintenance staff takes great care of the grounds. I see them every morning taking care of the grass, flowers, and parking lot. The office staff is also really nice. Even when I forget about my paperwork, they call and remind me without being mean about it. But the cost is still pretty steep for the area.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Great community with some really good perks. I love the events they put on for us. They host parties, paint & sip night as, donut Friday’s and more!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Really affordable if you have roommates, free parking, and close to campus. Since it’s free parking, it sometimes gets full from guests and you end up having to park far from your apartment

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It could be better we do not have a screen on window and washer and dryer could so much better. Also our downstairs neighbor have two kids but they always complain that we are being to loud when we aren’t like they told us we were stomping when we were just walking. They filed a noise complaint for us listening to music on a tiny speaker.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Love everything about it, the pool is in a very nice mutual location, love how you have grills for those who wants to barbecue and it’s a very friendly atmosphere

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I love living at Eagle Point. The community is so nice and the people in the main office are always so helpful, and very kind. There are always events going on that are enjoyable too.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Amazing office staff! Very helpful and the units are amazing as well. Love how open the studio apartments are. Love the fact that there is washer and dryer in the unit as well!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I just moved in ,so my answers may change over time... so far Eagle point is great. I wish the washer and dryer weren't so loud and worked better. the washer already broke! hopefully thats to only bad thing.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

So far, the experience has been great! Staff has been super supportive (especially Heather and Sydney). Move in was simple and thankfully on time. I got my ideal unit, which was a huge bonus, and we are super close to the club house so everything is really central!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

My family and I enjoy living here. Updated clean apartments. Good amenities. The down sides of living here are the birds in the morning. I believe there are nests in the gutters. Everyday at 5am we are woken up by very noisy birds. It's extremely frustrating.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Love how well the maintenance team takes care of the area and the front office staff is amazing! Alicia, Hayley, and Cici are always great!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I’ve had a very good expirence so far, the neighbors are difficult to get used to because they don’t like noise, even if it’s before quiet hours.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I have lived here for only a couple weeks, but I love it! Great atmosphere, perfectly spacious, lots of inclusions & events! Staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It alright so far, I've been hearing mixed reviews so I'm just hoping to keep my head low and follow whatever the lease tell me to do and not to do.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Amazing living here - great service . Apartments are extremely nice & a lot of parking . I love Eagle Point! Wish they had WiFi though! Move her me

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I love it here, got to know new neighbors and the apartment looks amazing and I absolutely love my walk-in closet. I very much enjoy having a balcony as well.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Eagle point has been the best living I’ve been to in cheney for my past three years being here. Staff is extremely nice and the living space is just amazing especially with how big the living room is!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

The staff is friendly and Alicia helps in everyday possible and they work with u if you like to work out or go swimming or tan this is a place for you

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Everyone in the office are very nice. Like how close we are to the freeway and all the stores. The apartments and neighborhood is quiet especially being so close to the college

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

It’s been great living at Eagle Point! Made lots of good memories here :) really enjoyed the neighborhood, it’s safe and comfortable. The amenities are great!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I love living here just wish the prices weren’t going up so high next year. The employees are all very friendly but maintenance can sometimes take a long time to fix things.

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

A little pricy for what you are offering, but it is still a pretty nice place to live. I like that there was a basketball court and pool that made up for the steep price

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

I have and will continue to recommend living at Eagle Point Apartments. Great place to live with great staff and nice people. Best place to live!

Reply from Eagle Point Apartments

Thought it was a 12 months lease but it was only 11 months and we were not told or aware of this, someone should have made it apparent to us at the beginning