Eagle Point Apartments

4.3

1,285 Reviews

4.3

1,285 Reviews

Beautiful community! Property is very well cared for. Staff are very helpful and fix repairs in a timely manner! Pet friendly! Homes are very spacious! Grounds are well cared for! Close to the university shopping and food!
Great place, wonderful parking. Lots of people yet it stays quiet at night for the most part I have nothing bad to say. Only been here a short time but plan to stick around.
Maintenance is always fast and friendly. Complex is well kept. Sometimes it seems like the people in the office aren’t that informed and if you call a couple different times you’ll receive a couple different answers.
It’s been interesting to say the least. I like it here. I have never been at a place like this before. The neighborhood is nice and the tenants are just as great.
I've enjoyed my time here at Eagle Point. Staff is very friendly, grounds are kept nicely manicured and enjoy my neighbors though upstairs some issues with him. All in all so far so good☺
It’s a very friendly environment. The staff were helpful. The place is very quiet and I like where I am staying. The studio apartment is perfect for me and my two tiny dogs. Has everything I needed and more. The washer/dryer was a bonus.
A good area and large apartment, but little communication from the office at move in. It was also hard because any contact we did get came to me and I work a very tough schedule and would be at work either having to step out or miss being takes to completely.
Living here has been a roller coaster for me but it's been okay the last few months. There some things they had to change up due to the pandemic but with the state phasing back in, I can't wait to see how they'll approach adjusting "back to normal". I can't complain about having a roof over my head overall though!
My and my roommate have had a great experience here at Eagle Point! The staff has always been friendly and helpful whenever we have a question.
Great place to live! Best apartments! Beautiful grounds. Huge parking lot. Close to town and good coffee. Works well with kids. Prompt maintenance.