Eagle Point Apartments

We just moved in, but we love the amount of space that we have here and we love that the noise level stays low. We are very excited to be a part of this community.
I just moved in and I am really looking forward to the short trip to school. Everything has been very clean so far. I am looking forward to see everything the place has to offer.
Staff is always helpful, the complex is well maintenanced, and the amenities are an awesome plus! I have been enjoying living at my apartment for over a year now.
It was great living here, nice neighborhood always so calm and peaceful. Never complained about anything, Love how the office offered a lot of amenities.
Overall experience was good. The aprtment were nice had good amenities and overall good service during this whole pandemic. Staff members are very welcoming
Love living here. Every one of the staff members are really nice and will do anything they can to help you when you need it. Would highly recommend!
It’s such a nice place to live and I love how opened the apartment is! I like how eagle point is on the out shirts of Spokane and it’s a smaller city. Everyone is soo friendly!
Out of all the places I have moved into, this is easily the best out of them all. Usually a pretty quiet place baring loud neighbors at times, likeable management team......compared to others, this is a good apartment complex to live in. :3 Especially in these hard times.
Great place to live, everyone around seems very nice and have no complaints. Staff is very helpful as well. also, living near a park makes it even better.
I enjoy the location of my apartment, my building is usually quiet and no issues. All my neighbors are friendly! Eagle point is very good at answering questions and if if anything is needing fixed in the apartment is done super fast and at a good quality