Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location and views. Lots of amenities including hot tub and gym. Pet friendly with bags and trash bins all around. It’s been great living!
Light switch out again after repaired, strong marijuana odor in the evenings, have yet to get a response from the leasing office. Eagle ridge continuing to lose “luxury” appeal.
I enjoyed every part of the process because from the beginning there was a very warm atmosphere and Madeleine was very helpful and showed me a few apartments. Truly i loved all of the layouts of the apartments. Once inside of the apartment you could not hear hardly any noise from the neighboring apartments or anything outside.....I knew that it was perfect. The size of the rooms and all of the amenities made me feel right at home. I'm very thankful for all of the hospitality.... I'm glad to tell you that the apartment I chose is now my home sweet home.....I love it and its been the best decision I've made since I moved to Colorado.......
The management is all so nice and helpful when I had a issue it was fixed within the day, and my apartment couldn’t be more comfortable and cozy!
Just moving in but am very impressed by how nice staff are and how clean premises appear to be! I look forward to getting to know the neighbors and melting into the community!
Over all good experience. Some general issues with maintenance like carpet coming undone, faucet dripping, etc. Not much to complain about though, they leave you alone and let you love your live in peace. All anyone can ask for
I enjoy living at eagle ridge. It is typically quiet and maintained. The hiking - biking trails around the lakes next door are a significant bonus to this location as well as the proximity to i25 and 34.
Decent place to live, not a big fan of the costs. Prices just keep increasing every year. Pool and hot tub are nice. Not much other recreational activities.
The painting was done super shabby and cracks are starting to show in random corners between things. Improperly supported hand rails. Weak water pressure and hot water doesnt seem to last more than a few minutes taking showers.
Good use some major updates.. such as the playground and play area. Inside if apartments are nice but outdated . Some upgrades would be nice. It's a quiet area and nice