Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

I love it here. It’s quiet, good parking, nice apartments all together. The people are nice. Not expensive. Very nice staff. They take care of everything.
Such a great place! I’m sad that are lease is coming to a end. It was such a wonderful experience but a bummer that we couldn’t use the amenities to the full extent this year.
Great so far! Been here a few months and haven’t had any issues other than minor things like a lock and they were all fixed promptly. Staff seems great, Madeline is especially nice!
Easy move in! Staff is extremely friendly, and our home is beautiful! Location is ideal. Thank you Eagle Ridge for a great moving experience!
Eagle Ridge has been great! We are loving it here. It’s a great place for us as our first apartment! Close to a lot of our favorite places and still feels secluded.
I love this community. Everybody is very kind and looking out for each other, it’s extremely quiet and calm. The price for the amenities and location is spectacular:
Eagle Ridge has been a great community! Management staff is responsive and friendly. Maintenance is top quality. The location is convenient to shopping and restaurants.
There is not enough parking near my apartment. Always have to park around the corner and walk to my house which isn’t very convenient in the snow.
Love the community! It’s quite and peaceful and maintained very well. They have the snow cleaned from the parking lots before I even get up and I get up super early!
It is a great place to live and a great location! The amenities are also awesome! We got everything we wanted! The maintenance is always on top of things when we need something done.