Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is well laid out and the surroundings are well maintained. The staff responds quickly to any inquiries or requests. The complex is quiet and in a great location.
I love it here! The location is perfect, the community is nice, and the staff is great! I couldn't have asked for a better place to call my first home in Loveland!
This community is full of so many dogs and I love that! People that live in the apartment complex are friendly and tend to keep to themselves.
Like the location, the reason why it is not a 5 star because we do not like the way the water and sewer bill is done. We pay for others usage.
The place is amazing for the price. It was pretty clean when I moved in as well, and fresh paint could easily be smelled at the entrance. Definitely a plus in my book. I’m very happy with it and am excited for the next year to attend events and such.
Love my apartment! Staff have been very friendly and helpful during these weird times and keep us well informed. Grounds look great and I feel very safe here with my children!
This place is pretty amazing, especially being so close to the lake and shopping center and almost everything else. My primary complaint would be the dryer takes a couple of full cycles to completely dry laundry. I chalk it up to being old, but other than that, I really enjoy living here.
I love this apartment. Its spacious and homey. Only tiny complaint is that the fireplace still doesn't work. Otherwise this place its a drea m
I Love living here, it is very safe and they do the best to inform you about any issues with the building. Well taken care of. Definitely quality apartment homes. And The staff are all lovely
One of the reasons for the 3 stars is because of the condition of the mail box area it's very dirty and at times smelly in there. The trash can is usually overflowing ... surprised that the mail person has not complained about the conditions in there.