Leasing was able to place us into a new, larger unit all around for a great price! We are happy with the location and don’t have to leave Eagle Ridge and all it’s amentities.

Living here at Eagle Ridge is quite and comfortable. I'm close to all my favorite restaurants and shopping. The Clubhouse is a great place to watch a ball game too.

I love it here. It’s beautiful and well kept. Maintence shows up in a timely manner. The location is very convenient and the staff if very helpful and friendly

The reason I chose Eagle Ridge apartments is because of the location and close proximity to everything! You have the outlets at Centerra which is a short walk away and other shopping such as target and restaurants that are close. You are close to I 25, Denver, Boulder, and Cheyenne Wyoming are an hour away as so is Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. The staff is great!!!! They are very accommodating and the maintenance staff is very quick in responding to work orders. As a matter of fact they are hosting they are hosting a Colorado Rockies playoff game as I write this at the club house. They have an awesome spread of food all free of charge to the residents. I'm from Boston so of course I have my Redsox gear on but it's a great way for residents to come together and get to know each other. Besides all these great reasons to become a resident here what did it for me was that being a military veteran I have a VA outpatient clinic across the street which means I don't have to drive to Denver or Wyoming an hour away for my appointments I can walk to them! Eagle Ridge apartments really is close to everything!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love my place. So calm and neighbors are nice and quiet. Love that I have the lake close to run in the mornings. I like the location so well.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge Apts has been the most enjoyable living experience. I am coming up on 2 years here and feel fortunate to have chosen this location. The staff and maintenance personnel are always accommodating to you. The grounds and pool are exceptional and maintained.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

My experience has been excellent- everyone is very friendly and helpful. All residents seem to be very respectfull in relation to noise and general courtesy

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Excited to have renewed my lease for a 3rd year! Love it here at Eagle Ridge. The location is perfect and all of the staff are very kind, understanding, and accommodating.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Loveland is growing therefore rent is growing, unfortunately now you pay more then what your get. It’s a beautiful area and the gym is nice to have, however luxury is not a word I would use to describe the actual apartments. If they upgraded the appliances; dishwasher, fridge , washing machines eat, instead of the clubhouse the apartments would be worth the money.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We have lived in Eagle Ridge almost seven months and like our location. We are close to shopping, hospital, great walking areas and is quiet.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Just met with Adriana to view 2 bedroom units, she was very helpful and the timing/choices were perfect. We will definitely be renewing our lease and upgrading to a bigger unit!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Such a wonderful place to live. Close to everything but quiet and comfortable. Exercise room and pool make a bonus, no more trips to the gym!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Like the area: wish things would get updated such as the park area sand is hard . So kids could play. Also neighbors are allowed to smoke so our upstairs stinks time to time . Complained several times still happening looking to move I'f it doesn't stop. Other than that it's a great place. Appliances could be updated as well

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community to live in. Neighbors are very friendly and polite. Very close to shops and some great restaurants to eat at. Very glad with my choice to live here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Amazing place to live!!!! Very quiet, with no problems or complaints. Staff is awesome!! Love everything about this complex and I'm always happy!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This is the most amazing complex I have lived at thus far!! It is so quiet and peaceful! The staff is amazing and so helpful with anything that you need!! Love love love it!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everything is amazing about this complex! Very very quiet, never had any complaints. Any problems get addressed asap!!! Staff is awesome!!! Just a wonderful place to live!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I moved in about 6 weeks ago and I am loving it here! The grounds are well tended and the community is quiet and inviting. I love the easy access to the interstate, shopping, and medical facilities.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge Apartments are the GREATEST! I love the location, the amenities, the staff—everything about living here! I have lived here for almost 6 years!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love this community. Last week my in laws were here and we used the fire pit and bbq area to entertain. The atmosphere was perfect. We can’t thank this community enough for having things like this. We also swam and played volleyball while they were here. Last time they visited we lived in another complex and trust me, it was not this comfortable.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Absolutely the best! I'm loving the great location, pool, walking by the lake...it's awesome here! It's clean, safe and super friendly people too.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The people are nice. People driving threw the parking lot drive slow and safe. The property is kept nice and clean . I like that people clean up after their pets. The maintenance team do good work and fix thing in a timely manner and follow up after to make sure it is satisfactory.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The grounds are so beautiful at Eagle Ridge Apartments. I look forward to my daily walks on the grounds and the nearby lake. Everyone is friendly and the location is perfect.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Absolutely love living here!! Never been happier! Everyone is so helpful and friendly! Especially to people who have moved out of state! Always willing to help!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I really like that Eagle ridge Apartments have this community rewards thing going on, it helps residents to get to know, plus you can win cool prizes.