Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

There were a few hoops we had to jump through to be able to apply, but overall the experience was great and we're looking forward to spending the next year here!
Living at Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes is amazing! It's location is near everything I need, including easy access to I-25. The staff are awesome as well.
We just signed our 3rd or 4th lease here at Eagle Ridge and we couldn’t be happier!!! This has been an amazing place to live and we will continue to stay! All staff have been great and always happy to help!
Right now, Lexi has been very attentive. Other managers have not. We have a noise issue with the woman upstairs and at first, they told us to call the non-emergency police number. The Police stated there is nothing they can do. The management has done nothing to resolve the issue in a mediation like they stated they would. So, the issue is left hanging for the past two weeks and it is getting worse. They don't care we both have PTSD issues. Long story.
I have been here for a year! I love it and have signed for another year. I am looking forward to 2021 and hopefully fewer restrictions for the world we live in.
Everything has been good so far. The unit checked out good with only a couple of lock related issues that I am sure will be attended to. We are happy with the unit!
So far we love Eagle Ridge! The Staff has been super helpful and accommodating. The neighbors are quiet and I love that there is a walking trail nearby around the lake! If you are lucky enough to get an apartment with a lake and mountain view its gorgeous!
The staff is awesome and communicates well. Noise isn’t terrible, but the walls aren’t super thick, so you get a little noise from your direct neighbors...not bad though! We like it here
I continue to love living at Eagle Ridge, I've lived here over 2 years. It is close to everything I need and easy access to I25. Keep up the the good work!!
My leasing agent was very friendly and communicative. Community is quiet which is great. Units could be in better shape before turning over to new residents, I have only been here for two days but have great hopes for this community