Hot tub and pool have supposedly been renovated, went to use the hot tub and it’s out of order. Probably had something to do with the group that has been using it until the wee hours of the morning and throwing/breaking glass bottles. They seem to be fond of slamming car doors at 2am as well

Great community and gorgeous views. Very glad to renew my lease as this is a great place to live and everyone is so friendly. Hope we have a community event soon

Move in was very easy. Before our Move we had items delivered. Wendy was amazing and took some of our packages in out of the rain. Very excited for this community!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Three weeks ago, I moved back to Colorado after a 30-year absence. It happened so fast - the packing, the best buddies helping; I ended up at Eagle Ridge! God truly blessed the entire process. My dog, Patty Cake, and I absolutely love the freedom to walk, jog, and explore the area in any direction. It makes us very happy! Biggest Bonus: the friendly people!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location, mostly quiet, and lower cost than most complexes in the area but parking is always an issue, dumpster areas are always overflowing with garbage and random stuff people don’t want, and I have issues receiving packages and mail. But, with the rebrand I hope complex will also address those issues.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone is friendly and helpful in the office. Apartment fits our needs perfectly. Have only lived here s few weeks but so far it's been good

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is super nice and super helpful whenever I need something. Also really cool that they have scavenger hunts to do. Helps me explore Loveland more!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The location is great, I like that we are close to many things. we have only lived here a few weeks but so far so good. The only negative thing we can say is that the condition of the apartment when we moved in was not what we expected. The apartment looked clean on the surface but it was not clean, the drawers were dirty inside, the bathrooms were not cleaned properly, there was dust and cobwebs too. Also they installed new appliances so that is good but the microwave does not work, so that is a disappointment.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

They are great. Very helpful. With everything going on Denise was patience and understanding and helped us through the process. The apartments are nicely arranged and homey.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

At first, we had some waiting to do to have some finishing stuff being done as far as our apartment being clean but we finally got to make ourselves feel at home with the animals!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Have really enjoyed living here. Great community that has a tucked away country feel yet is close to so many amenities. Staff is really friendly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community, great area, spacious rooms and friendly staff! Maintenance is always fast when you put in a request. Outside is always taken care of. BBQ spot, volleyball area and pool and hot tub!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of this apartment complex and am very happy with my unit and it's location near local lakes. The hot tub seems to always be cold or out of order and I had some trouble getting a maintenance request that was related to safety fulfilled (all the lights over my doorways were out and I got some push back when I mentioned that it was important to have fixed in a timely manner as I am a single woman). Very happy here apart from that experience.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Just like most living here in nothern Colorado, it’s over priced. Very quiet community. Decent layouts. Management has been pretty decent. Service guys have been spotty in the past, good now.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live with a family. Pet friendly. Grounds are always clean and well taken care of. Pet friendly. Everyone is friendly in the office.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Living at Eagle Ridge has been a wonderful experience. The office staff are very professional, accommodating and friendly. The neighborhood is quiet and offers a path around two lakes just steps away. The maintenance crew is very prompt and thorough is solving any issues that may arise. Finally, the grounds and buildings are well maintained. Living here is very relaxing and pleasant.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

My experience has been great! Everyone I have met has been respectful and friendly. The maintenance workers do an excellent job. I love being here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Awesome community!!! Management is always super friendly, even when you yourself are freaking out! They take care of everything super fast!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The location and area are fantastic. Amenities and apartments are out dated, it is a stretch to call these luxury. The maintenance team is usually fast but depending on the issue, they can be slow, our fireplace has been out of commission all winter, waiting on parts.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I moved here from out of state. The staff has been nothing but friendly and professional. My apartment is very nice, and is in a great location in northern Colorado. Love living here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still so happy to live here. Been here for over a year now and just resigned our lease. Even with a few bumps in the road the amazing management really worked with us and our two beagles. Everyone is very caring and understanding!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Where do I start.. Professional & friendly associates that work for eagleridge, the amenities in my new place, awesome location, the perks of having a hot tub, beach volleyball, swimming pool and fitness area. Availability of a printer, scanner and fax during office hours that I've needed to use. Clean kept property and a quiet peaceful community to live. Highly recommend.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We’ve begun using more amenities since the new year, fire pit/gym. Need to work on speed traveled through complex and people picking up after pets. Lots of animal waste in common areas

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This area is booming with real luxury apartments, with luxury amenities! Eagle Ridge really needs to step up there game . The volley ball area is a joke , it should really get torn down and turned into a small park for the kids . The work our room needs more supplies, a yoga mat even or a balance ball ?? Something ! It needs cleaned a lot more often and the dog poop in our area is getting out of hand . We are going on 3 years here and i really wish it was better because it’s a great location and the staff is really nice to us .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The community is nice, quiet and inviting. Neighbors are kind and communicate concerns with each other well before problems arise. Maintenance is prompt and kept up on. Super convenient drive to the freeway is a bonus.