Overall good place to live. Love the new paint that they have done. Management has shifted up a few times it seems but overall everything seems to be great!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I absolutely love my 1 bedroom almost 1000 square foot apt... I have never felt like I had a home- it's always been an apt... This place has a genuine homey feel when I walk in the front door... It spacious.. gorgeous and the remodel is prolly the best i've ever seen in my apt living days!!! The attached garage is a second bonus... I could literally fit 2 cars in it!!! Love love love my new home!!!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Good amenities and location but increase in rent has left much to be desired. Dog poop and people's trash seems to be everywhere. Sidewalks full off ice.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Madeline made it such an easy move! She made sure to answer all our questions even if I called 4 times a day! Our home is beautiful and they are a great place to be!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far its been nice. There were some hiccups in getting the lease sign, a surprising number of things don't work in the apartment and it was not clean. But overall the location is great and its a very nice, plus quiet community.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a comfortable living space. Just the right size for 2. The amenities are good. It's nice to be able to grill in the summer. It's very close to my work.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I really enjoy the space and the area. It is nice and quite and all my neighbors are friendly. Parking is a wee bit of a bummer but it’s not the end of the world.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Snow removal process was lacking last major storm. Plows didn’t show up until late afternoon making the already bad situation worse with buried stuck cars, little to no removal crew onsite shoveling/supplying ice melt. Parking lot is still an ice rink. The painting crews and their equipment have devastated the parking situation in front of the south buildings. Gutter replacement crews left large chunks of ice and debris in front of everyone’s garages and left roofing nails on the ground for our tires to pick up

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Amazing! We have Very nice neighbors and the location is awesome! We love being so close to so many stores! We love to use the club house as well!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very organized right now with all the packages that the office is receiving. I haven’t had one issues right now. New staff is very friendly and informative.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Like our apartment with attached garage. The location is great - close to shopping and restraunts. many areas to get exercise for walking.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far everything has been wonderful such a nice place to live and so convenient for those who have to get on I 25 regularly. Great amenities.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We have lived here almost three years now , besides the constant changes in maintenance and office people, they have done a fair job . I really would of liked to see them update our appliances they are very old . But other then that it’s been a fair stay.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location, and the staff is very friendly. I do wish the workout space was a little bit bigger, and it would be fun to have more community events so that the neighbors have the opportunity to mingle more!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I like living here. It's quite neighbor, smoking free environment, and has good maintenance. I also like that there is stairs inside of the apartment.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone in the community is very nice and helpful. Management has been very helpful in our moving process. We love the area and have felt very welcomed.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a pretty quiet community! Maintaince always comes on time and the property is always clean! I really like living here! We've been here 2 years.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Eagle Ridge is an amazing community. I love the atmosphere of feeling like living in a mountain resort while living in the city. The amenities, staff, and facilities are amazing.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of these apartments! We are able access shopping, food, and natural habitats easily which, I love. I like the layout of our apartment and enjoy having the pool in the summer and hot tub in the winter.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love it, although things could be updated such as the playground for the kids and inside the apartments would be nice to have updated appliances but overall still a great community.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Excited to move in!! We cannot wait for November to come. I love October and all, but we move in November!! So excited, the staff is very kind and helpful, the move in process should be smooth!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I like the community, it has a great location, high quality units, and a helpful staff. My main concern however is difficulty getting appliances repaired, mainly the in unit washer which has been looked at multiple time but deemed functional, despite the problem persisting. If you're lucky enough not to have anything major break though, it's a great place to live especially if you work in the centerra area. It's a little pricey, but I suppose that's all of Colorado now, unfortunately. Luxury might be a stretch, but everything is nice and clean. Also it seems to reject any negative reviews...

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quite a nice and quiet community. One big thing making my rating not a full 4-5 stars, the no smoking rules for this community is not enforced. Very annoying during the summer when we like to actually use our balcony.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the convenience of living at Eagle Ridge!!! Close to everything I need! Staff is quick and responsive to all my needs. Being close to walking trails is a bonus, too!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Organized when doing the paving of our parking lots. Seems we may have more spots available. Promptly addresses concerns when we go to the office and want them to help us with something.