The community is nice, quiet and inviting. Neighbors are kind and communicate concerns with each other well before problems arise. Maintenance is prompt and kept up on. Super convenient drive to the freeway is a bonus.

Great experience. Staff is very friendly! I enjoy spending some quiet and alone time at my apartment. Close to the i-25, close to work, close to TARGET!

Great staff and friendly would recommend to anyone that needs a clean and safe place to have a family and raise your kids great location by shopping centers

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quiet complex. The staff is kind and attentive. Always welcoming. Not the most updated units but they are beautiful, sunny and quiet in an exceptionally convenient location.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We love the location of the property. It's a bit pricey, but the management staff and maintenance punctuality make up for it. Highly recommend

I have been here almost 7 years and I could not imagine living anywhere else! Recently a friend from a Sterling came to visit and she said “How did you find this little gem???” She could see right away what I saw- a sweet little community nestled in a quiet cove but close to shopping and entertainment. Come and check out Eagle Ridge!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We moved here from Iowa they were very easy to communicate with and find an affordable apartment! Love it here they always fix anything if it isn’t working properly. Very pet friendly!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love it here although many things in the apartments need to be updated it's a nice community. The grill area is nice in the summer time as well as the pool !

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Clean, quiet, and close to lots. Staff and maintenance are quite helpful and any concerns are addressed in a timely manner, overall nice place to live!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

My 3 months here at Eagle Ridge have been awesome!!! Still can't get over how close I am to Cheyenne, Denver, Fort Collins, and all the other awesome surrounding communities. Trails and hiking in Loveland are just minutes away from Eagle Ridge and so is shopping for just about anything you want. I love how centrally located it is. Plus the staff is the best! Denise and Adrienne are quick to respond to your needs and are always putting on Fabulous community events like the Christmas party last month with a full spread of food. The turkey was delicious and it came with all the fixings. Looking forward to the next event! Oh can't forget the maintenance staff shout out to Greg and Bill for staying on top of things.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everything went above and beyond our expectations! The white lighting is beautiful, and the space is a bonus. Beautiful environment/wonderful location.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far my partner and I have had a very pleasant experience with the neighborhood, the surrounding amenities of Loveland, as well as the amenities provided in our apartment. We also had a really pleasant interaction with a neighbor and that was nice as well to be living near friendly individuals.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice. They are pet friendly, but they tend to cost more at then end then only the deposit and pet rent. The garages are a good choice because parking can be sparse.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far it's been great. Only complaint is that my dryer burned my work shirts right after I moved in, but they replaced it with a new one the next week.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We love this apartment so far! Its very cozy and the space is utilized well. We live on the second level and like that the stairs are inside the apartment. We like having a walk in coat closet in addition to the walk in bedroom closets. We also like the laundry room instead of a laundry closet like at most other places.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love the area and all the amenities. The hot tub gym and fire pit rank top 5 along with the lake views wildlife and scenic walks. If only the walls were a little thicker

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I've been living here about 5 months now and I really love it. The staff is very nice and maintenance is prompt. The office was just updated/remodeled and it looks beautiful.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s very close my work, and the highway, which is ideal for me. The maintenance guys are very helpful. It’s a safe area. The only con is, the rent has gotten pretty the last few years living here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have been more happy and comfortable here at Eagle Ridge than I ever could have imagined. I am very much enjoying my third year here and recommend this community to anyone!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful community. Family and I have just decided to renew our lease for another year. Property is always well maintained and clean. Everyone is friendly. Very quiet and welcoming.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at Eagle Ridge Apartments!!! The location, amenities, quality of living is exactly what I was looking for. And, the staff and maintenance staff rock, always very friendly and fast response to requests!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Decent experience for the most part. We like the area and our apartment is nice. We have had a few issue but overall a pretty good experience

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Living at Eagle Ridge Apartments is the best apartment living experience I have had. The property is well maintained and the staff is always professional.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Moving day yesterday, office staff was able to accommodate us with a difficult schedule/timeline for moving which helped the process continue to go smoothly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great maintenance team, quite area with great views very close to a nice walking path. We don’t have dogs but still deal with seeing dog poo, kinda goes along with apartment living though.