Love the area and all the amenities. The hot tub gym and fire pit rank top 5 along with the lake views wildlife and scenic walks. If only the walls were a little thicker

I've been living here about 5 months now and I really love it. The staff is very nice and maintenance is prompt. The office was just updated/remodeled and it looks beautiful.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s very close my work, and the highway, which is ideal for me. The maintenance guys are very helpful. It’s a safe area. The only con is, the rent has gotten pretty the last few years living here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have been more happy and comfortable here at Eagle Ridge than I ever could have imagined. I am very much enjoying my third year here and recommend this community to anyone!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful community. Family and I have just decided to renew our lease for another year. Property is always well maintained and clean. Everyone is friendly. Very quiet and welcoming.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at Eagle Ridge Apartments!!! The location, amenities, quality of living is exactly what I was looking for. And, the staff and maintenance staff rock, always very friendly and fast response to requests!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Decent experience for the most part. We like the area and our apartment is nice. We have had a few issue but overall a pretty good experience

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Living at Eagle Ridge Apartments is the best apartment living experience I have had. The property is well maintained and the staff is always professional.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Moving day yesterday, office staff was able to accommodate us with a difficult schedule/timeline for moving which helped the process continue to go smoothly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great maintenance team, quite area with great views very close to a nice walking path. We don’t have dogs but still deal with seeing dog poo, kinda goes along with apartment living though.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This complex is amazing! Everyone is so friendly, from your neighbors to the staff. Anything you need they are willing to help! Never lived in such a quiet area! Absolutely love this complex!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

One of the easiest processes required to rent an apartment we’ve ever gone through. Went from checking out the apartment to moved in within four days.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great people, great staff. Making changes, staff has been doing great about having different activities for residents, this makes it fun and motivating. Thanks for all your work.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the spaciousness of my apartment and the closet space. The staff in the office are always very helpful and kind. I like having the walking trail available. The maintenance workers are wonderful!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community!!! Always trying to make the complex better! Very quiet and staff is very nice and very fast if you need anything! Highly recommend complex to live!!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is lovely to live in, and having access to a small gym and hot tub is important to why I chose to live here. I also like coming by the office to see the managers and to get coffee/cookies!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Wonderful community. Very clean. Gives my family and myself that homie feeling. Dog friendly. Renewing lease just to stay. Maintenance is very responsive.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I have truly loved living here. Not only is it beautiful, but people are so very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community to be a part of and great staff. Very inviting people and fun to meet. I have made many friends in this community. Couldn’t be more happy with my choice to live here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I am thoroughly enjoying my third year here at eagle ridge. The residents are great as are the front desk and maintenance staff. The location is ideal!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a great community wish things could be updated a bit ... the grills are really nice to use .. when they have propane it's a hit and miss .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It was great that they moved us in right when we needed to in our special circumstances! They were nice and respected us and our needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I LOVE LOVE LOVE living arc Eagle Ridge Apartments! I love the view of the mountains! I love the way the grounds are well kept, with flowers in the summer and clean sidewalks ( no snow) in the winter! I love how friendly the staff is and how they respond quickly to our maintenance requests! Come check us out!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

This place is a great spot to live!!!! Everyone that I have met have been very friendly!!!! The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are great amenities on top of the amazing community

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great place to live overall. Complex is clean and quiet for the most part. New changes in management/maintenance personnel have been interesting. Lots of excuses as to why amenities are unavailable, slower response time to issues.