Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Hannah
Whenever there is an issue, you are always on top of it quickly and it gets done right the first time. I have no complaints about my time here this far.
Leah
Great neighborhood and love the staff! The overall experience has been very smooth and the Eagle Ridge staff has answered all our questions and helped keep us in the loop on what is going on.
John
All my neighbors a very friendly and polite and the office staff is very helpful! I can’t wait till everything greens up and blooms! Pretty soon it will be warming up and I’ll be excited to check out the pool and hot tube area.
Zoey
Great community, super great staff. Trevor was the best and we would not be here without him! He gave us so much information and was helpful through every step of the way!
Lane
We’ve really liked living here. The neighborhood feels safe, the area has lots of shopping, super close to the highway for traveling, and downtown Loveland isn’t too far either.
Isabella
It's so wonderful! We love the area, so central! Lots of friendly faces in our neighborhood, with so much to do nearby, like taking a walk around the lake!
Sara
Living at Eagle Ridge has been a great experience so far. I love how close we are to a lake and trail and the moving in process was super smooth.
Cheala
We changed units due to our first unit being flooded when we moved in, so we ultimately ended up paying more upon move in, then found out we had to still pay for our garage door opener. The community overall is friendly and quiet, the only complaint we’ve got is that there are constantly unleashed dogs running around and owners that don’t pick up their dog poop.
Rachel
Loving it here so far! The lovely leasing team, Trevor in particular, was amazing at helping make our move in process from out of state (Texas) a breeze! The apartment was even better than we expected and the community is beautiful. 10/10!
Jeremy
We loved eagle ridge for the past year and are sad to be leaving after our newest move. The new gym equipment is great, as is being so close to Target.