3 1/2 Actually. The community is very quite it’s close everything. The maintenance orders have not been getting done in a timely manner still waiting for some things to be done to my new move-in. I’m sure they will get done

One of the best apartments I’ve ever lived in. Almost no maintenance issues, very friendly staff, beautiful view, love the layout, love the lake everything is amazing!! Thank you to Eagle Ridge

We like it here, would love some bike racks on the property though. The staff is nice and more friendly than the previous staff so we’re happy about that.

The apartments are very spacious with lots of windows letting natural light in which I love. It’s a very quiet and safe community. The office and maintenance staff are always so polite, helpful and precessional.

We’ve lived here previously, but the staff this time around has been spectacular! We had a few little speed bumps when we were scheduled to move in, but Denise and Sondra have gone above and beyond to get these issues fixed and ready for us to move in! I’m looking forward to being a part of the community again and am thankful for the gracious and helpful Eagle Ridge Staff!

The front office and maintenance personnel are very nice and accommodating. The apartment was not quite ready for us at move in and they went above and beyond to overcompensate for the delay.

Great place to live. Really like living on the lake and being able to go to the pool. Great place to live. Really like living on the lake and being able to go to the pool.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Very nice staff. Great landscape and amenities! The apartments are clean and built well. A Nice lake and trail are right next to the complex’s and all my shopping’s needs are in close range. It’s a very convenient and nice place to live.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly. Doug did an excellent job of showing us the apartments that were available and giving us options.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Just signed my lease for my fourth year here! Love the apartment, the grounds, the pool, the 24/7 all year hot tub, the location, and the staff. Couldn’t be happier to be staying here for another year!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love this place. It's beautiful! Pool, hot tub. Gym. Theres a lake right next to the complex perfectly located to watch the sunset! The staff is amazing

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great complex. The pool is nice, the grounds are well maintained, and the location can’t be beat. I do find it odd that the units do not have a microwave or an ice-maker. Aren’t those pretty much necessities? But, overall....I love Eagle Ridge...this is the second time I have lived here!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still haven't had some maintenance request completed, almost 2 months later. Having all the pet waste stops is fantastic. Makes the complex much cleaner.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s always been a positive experience since we moved in! Everyone in the front staff is amazing and always willing to help! Will live here for a while!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasant experience thus far. The only thing I would complain about it work orders response time. There are a few things that have not been done after we turned in work orders.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

So far so good ! We just moved here less than a month ago and so far we are loving it ! It’s a very calm area to live in and there’s SO much to do around us, we love it !

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

No community is having more fun than us! The hot tub is open year round, the pool is open, the lakes are full of water and summer is officially here. Let's go!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Area is nice, community is nice. Things could be upgraded and improved inside the apartments. Love the community area with the grills, hit and miss with having propane in the tanks though. We do love it here

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

There’s a lot of room for improvement with the new maintenance team with communication. I know everything is under new management so we are hopeful

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Clean grounds, polite community, and low noise levels makes for a great experience. The only thing I would as for more of is more community building events. I’ve said hi to my neighbors, but would love to get to know them at a casual community event.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Hot tub and pool have supposedly been renovated, went to use the hot tub and it’s out of order. Probably had something to do with the group that has been using it until the wee hours of the morning and throwing/breaking glass bottles. They seem to be fond of slamming car doors at 2am as well

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community and gorgeous views. Very glad to renew my lease as this is a great place to live and everyone is so friendly. Hope we have a community event soon

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Move in was very easy. Before our Move we had items delivered. Wendy was amazing and took some of our packages in out of the rain. Very excited for this community!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Three weeks ago, I moved back to Colorado after a 30-year absence. It happened so fast - the packing, the best buddies helping; I ended up at Eagle Ridge! God truly blessed the entire process. My dog, Patty Cake, and I absolutely love the freedom to walk, jog, and explore the area in any direction. It makes us very happy! Biggest Bonus: the friendly people!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location, mostly quiet, and lower cost than most complexes in the area but parking is always an issue, dumpster areas are always overflowing with garbage and random stuff people don’t want, and I have issues receiving packages and mail. But, with the rebrand I hope complex will also address those issues.