Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Staff is friendly, apartments are nice, appliances could use an upgrade, but come with a washer and drier which is nice. And the pool is nice, wish the hot tube was hotter but hopefully will get that fixed before next summer
very nice community, everyone is very nice and the lake is a wonderful back drop. It is my hope that the gym and pool will be opening with regular hours soon.
This is a great community; it's quiet, clean, and management is responsive and friendly. I love that there is always a friendly face and I feel safe.
I just moved in last month, so far it is a great place to live and close to everything. Loving everything except the COVID pool and gym hours.
Amazing management and quiet community! So grateful to a apart of an awesome apartment living. Every request I've sent maintenance and or the front office, it has been taken care of rather quickly!
Like living here! Friendly, good customer service. Maintenance team is fantastic. They get the work done efficiently and professionally. Easy access to shopping and amenities. Fantastic walk way around Lake Equalizer.
My apartment community management has been very friendly and professional. They have completed each maintenance task I requested and always have a pleasant demeanor.
I have been living here since January 2017. I have a great view of the lake. I wish they would sell my unit as a condo to me! Love it here!
This is a safe, quiet place to live! It’s kept up well. It’s nice that little events are planned like ice cream and lemonade. My son likes it when these happen!
This year we will be signing our 3rd lease here at Eagle Ridge! That along should say something! This complex is amazing! The staff is always friendly and always willing to help with anything! It’s a quiet complex and I love that! We moved from a different state almost 3 years ago and found this complex and immediately feel in love with it! We have no plans on moving any time soon, only to find a home of our own to live in! Eagle Ridge has always been amazing to us!