Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community and very friendly neighbors. I am not disappointed in my decision to live here. Greatful that I chose to live here 2 years ago.
I really enjoy the community. The apartments are nice and well kept. I love the new color of the buildings as well, I think the blues are a lot nicer than the previous greens! The staff is nice, although they have rotated a few times since I have moved in, which is not the best - but the current girls are wonderful!
Nice place to live! Nice place for quite living. No issues with the community. Very peaceful. Loved living here. Cute buildings! Definitely recommend!
I’ve only lived in Eagle Ridge apartments for a couple months, and I absolutely love it! It’s a nice, quiet and friendly neighborhood and the apartments themselves are luxurious yet homey. I will be living here for years!
Beautiful place to live with great access to food and shopping! Some annoying construction from time to time but atleast they're keeping it updated.
Love it here! Neighbors are super friendly and the property is very well kept! The apartments are spacious and definitely feel luxurious! Would recommend Eagle Ridge!
Overall good place to live. Love the new paint that they have done. Management has shifted up a few times it seems but overall everything seems to be great!
I absolutely love my 1 bedroom almost 1000 square foot apt... I have never felt like I had a home- it's always been an apt... This place has a genuine homey feel when I walk in the front door... It spacious.. gorgeous and the remodel is prolly the best i've ever seen in my apt living days!!! The attached garage is a second bonus... I could literally fit 2 cars in it!!! Love love love my new home!!!!
Good amenities and location but increase in rent has left much to be desired. Dog poop and people's trash seems to be everywhere. Sidewalks full off ice.
Madeline made it such an easy move! She made sure to answer all our questions even if I called 4 times a day! Our home is beautiful and they are a great place to be!