This area is booming with real luxury apartments, with luxury amenities! Eagle Ridge really needs to step up there game . The volley ball area is a joke , it should really get torn down and turned into a small park for the kids . The work our room needs more supplies, a yoga mat even or a balance ball ?? Something ! It needs cleaned a lot more often and the dog poop in our area is getting out of hand . We are going on 3 years here and i really wish it was better because it’s a great location and the staff is really nice to us .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Hot tub and pool have supposedly been renovated, went to use the hot tub and it’s out of order. Probably had something to do with the group that has been using it until the wee hours of the morning and throwing/breaking glass bottles. They seem to be fond of slamming car doors at 2am as well

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Area is nice, community is nice. Things could be upgraded and improved inside the apartments. Love the community area with the grills, hit and miss with having propane in the tanks though. We do love it here

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Where do I start.. Professional & friendly associates that work for eagleridge, the amenities in my new place, awesome location, the perks of having a hot tub, beach volleyball, swimming pool and fitness area. Availability of a printer, scanner and fax during office hours that I've needed to use. Clean kept property and a quiet peaceful community to live. Highly recommend.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location, mostly quiet, and lower cost than most complexes in the area but parking is always an issue, dumpster areas are always overflowing with garbage and random stuff people don’t want, and I have issues receiving packages and mail. But, with the rebrand I hope complex will also address those issues.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Loveland is growing therefore rent is growing, unfortunately now you pay more then what your get. It’s a beautiful area and the gym is nice to have, however luxury is not a word I would use to describe the actual apartments. If they upgraded the appliances; dishwasher, fridge , washing machines eat, instead of the clubhouse the apartments would be worth the money.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice. They are pet friendly, but they tend to cost more at then end then only the deposit and pet rent. The garages are a good choice because parking can be sparse.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Moving day yesterday, office staff was able to accommodate us with a difficult schedule/timeline for moving which helped the process continue to go smoothly.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Have been here for a year and have had a nice experience. Love the staff, the apartments could really use up dated, appliances and what not. Very out dated. Pricey rent, but the staff really does a great job with communication and getting things done asap.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We’ve begun using more amenities since the new year, fire pit/gym. Need to work on speed traveled through complex and people picking up after pets. Lots of animal waste in common areas

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love the area and all the amenities. The hot tub gym and fire pit rank top 5 along with the lake views wildlife and scenic walks. If only the walls were a little thicker

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

All of the appliances are old and outdated. Office and maintenance are great. Love location of apartment except for neighbors who are inconciderate and let their dogs (2 big ones) go wild and do their business outside our door and all over. Dogs are never on a lease and neighbor does not pick up after them. I guess they (neighbor) think since we are in the back no one will notice.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a pretty quiet community! Maintaince always comes on time and the property is always clean! I really like living here! We've been here 2 years.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

We like it here, would love some bike racks on the property though. The staff is nice and more friendly than the previous staff so we’re happy about that.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

The location is great, I like that we are close to many things. we have only lived here a few weeks but so far so good. The only negative thing we can say is that the condition of the apartment when we moved in was not what we expected. The apartment looked clean on the surface but it was not clean, the drawers were dirty inside, the bathrooms were not cleaned properly, there was dust and cobwebs too. Also they installed new appliances so that is good but the microwave does not work, so that is a disappointment.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Love it, although things could be updated such as the playground for the kids and inside the apartments would be nice to have updated appliances but overall still a great community.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Still haven't had some maintenance request completed, almost 2 months later. Having all the pet waste stops is fantastic. Makes the complex much cleaner.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Looking forward to summer time at these beautiful apartments in loveland! Being so close to the lake and a running path is amazing! Not to mention the kind staff!

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

There’s a lot of room for improvement with the new maintenance team with communication. I know everything is under new management so we are hopeful

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of these apartments! We are able access shopping, food, and natural habitats easily which, I love. I like the layout of our apartment and enjoy having the pool in the summer and hot tub in the winter.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s very close my work, and the highway, which is ideal for me. The maintenance guys are very helpful. It’s a safe area. The only con is, the rent has gotten pretty the last few years living here.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

I love the location of this apartment complex and am very happy with my unit and it's location near local lakes. The hot tub seems to always be cold or out of order and I had some trouble getting a maintenance request that was related to safety fulfilled (all the lights over my doorways were out and I got some push back when I mentioned that it was important to have fixed in a timely manner as I am a single woman). Very happy here apart from that experience.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It's a great community wish things could be updated a bit ... the grills are really nice to use .. when they have propane it's a hit and miss .

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasant experience thus far. The only thing I would complain about it work orders response time. There are a few things that have not been done after we turned in work orders.

Reply from Eagle Ridge Apartment Homes

Quite a nice and quiet community. One big thing making my rating not a full 4-5 stars, the no smoking rules for this community is not enforced. Very annoying during the summer when we like to actually use our balcony.