Eagles Crest at Durrett

4.4

4.4

Cesar
So far i love it the manager chase is freaking awesome i love the beigh ors the area and how the apartments are well kept my kids love it its not a ghetto area
Alexandra
I really enjoy living here, it’s very quiet and comfortable. My husband is in the military and having fort Campbell so close is very convenient for us.
Marquis
This place is great I’ve had no issues since I got here when I moved in there was no issues staff is always friendly and happy to help. When I first moved in I noticed that there was an issue with my apartment I am too and they were happy to help
Sean
Very helpful staff and quiet neighbors. Move in was very fast and easy with Chase at the main office. Our Dog loves the dog park and will be recommending friends immediately
Natalie
We’ve not had a great experience however, I will make the best of it. There are several small issues in the apartment we’re renting. Because it costs so much to move, we have decided to ride it out and try to make the best of things. Hopefully my experience, feelings and rating can change with time and the way the management office handle things during our stay here.
Verified Resident
So far this place has been great , the staff is very helpful and professional . No complaints about the apartments . They are nice inside and the neighborhood is quiet .
Kelly
Chase was so helpful through the whole process. We were able to quickly get everything set up to move in. Very nice neighborhood. My family and I love it here already.
Lauren
Love it here at eagles Crest. Exactly what we were looking for. Maintenance is always right at the door when you need help with something and the neighbors are quiet.
James G.
These apartments are easy to find, very convenient place to live for a time being, the location is the between two Walmart super centers in both states, KY & TN. Also in between dollar general & Walmart neighborhood within walking distance. The staff is phenomenal with their work, from any minor complications to all, they handle it efficiently.
Travious
So my neighbors are loud all threw the night also my my tub still leaks water and they came to check it but haven’t done nothing to it so it still leaks