We haven't been here that long yet, but so far we're super happy here! The main thing we were looking for was a safe environment for our son to grow up in. This place is just that. We got lucky finding this place. It's perfect for our little family.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

We just moved here in February, and we love it here. It’s a quiet community, and the people are friendly. Work gets done right away, and everyone is helpful.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Lovely community and very professional and friendly staff. Apartments area bit small but closet space is very convenient. . Storage closets outside and a pool in community. I look forward to a great stay here!!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

The staff and grounds are nice and great but the neighbors aren't the best I feel like we could use some signs that state don't park so close to the sidewalk so people can actually use them

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

My apartment wasn’t move in ready but the property manager took care of all the issues . The community is quiet , the neighborhood are respectful and the pool is nice and clean .

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

The people here are so nice. The apartment is small enough for me,my husband and my daughter. The neighborhood is quiet. There’s a pool. Dog park

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

It’s convenient for me and close to post. The walls are thin but hey, it’s shared living. Landlord is very nice and it’s a safe community nothing to complain about really.

4.5 stars b/c it’s a really nice area but the walls are very thin. I can’t hear the person next door to me but whoever’s above me, I can hear everything and they tend to stomp when they walk which is kinda annoying.

our experience has been really good. the manager is really nice and has helped us out a lot with everything. we really like the area and we really like our new house.

Really quiet place with nice and courtious staff. We are military and the staff was very helpful and made the moving process painless. Thanks for everything.

So far living here has been great! I just recently moved in and the apartment is great. The community is great. My puppy loves it as well..!

Easy move in, nice management and worked with me through my process of getting the apartment. Didn’t try to sell me on anything. Very close to post!

They are really helpful with everyone and make it easy for us by working with our busy schedules. They maintenance guy is always there to help

The best place to live for a Service Member..... is close to base, great rate, quiet and hommie..... i alawys recomended to who ever is looking for a place

I liked living here. The only thing I had a problem with is our how our neighbors would leave their trash beside our door. Which is not the appartmants fault

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Just moved in last week, but it’s a really nice community so far!! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings to me and my family!!!

Recently renewed our lease and still love it here. The staff is very helpful and kind, and quick to help with whatever is necessary. We still appreciate that the apartments are in a perfect location for us.

So far I have enjoyed staying at this apartment complex. The office is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is quick to fix issues. So far so good.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Great experience, great location, friendly neighborhood and residents, quiet and close to many great bussinesses, nice pool and plenty of parking

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

A good environment. Clean community. Decent apartments. Fair price. Like the swimming pool. Thorough monitor on maintenance. Roads could be better. I don’t like the speed humps.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Staff is really friendly, things don’t get done as fast as they say they do. They won’t really do anything when you put a compliant in about another resident.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

We really liked the pool and neighborhood being so close to base! Wish there was better sound proofing or simply someone making sure no ones blasting music at 3am.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Not very happy my apartment was never fully cleaned. Sense I rented a carpet cleaner after our 1st month here An the water was almost black and the pee stains down the walls in the bathroom.

Great staff, never have a problem with them. When ever something brakes, it is fixed more less in a fast manor. Just need a way to keep non residents out of pool after hours.

Great facility. Friendly staff. The only issue is the fluctuations in your rent every now and then. The staff normally resolve it that day though.