I liked living here. The only thing I had a problem with is our how our neighbors would leave their trash beside our door. Which is not the appartmants fault

Just moved in last week, but it’s a really nice community so far!! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings to me and my family!!!

Recently renewed our lease and still love it here. The staff is very helpful and kind, and quick to help with whatever is necessary. We still appreciate that the apartments are in a perfect location for us.

So far I have enjoyed staying at this apartment complex. The office is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is quick to fix issues. So far so good.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Great experience, great location, friendly neighborhood and residents, quiet and close to many great bussinesses, nice pool and plenty of parking

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

A good environment. Clean community. Decent apartments. Fair price. Like the swimming pool. Thorough monitor on maintenance. Roads could be better. I don’t like the speed humps.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Staff is really friendly, things don’t get done as fast as they say they do. They won’t really do anything when you put a compliant in about another resident.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

We really liked the pool and neighborhood being so close to base! Wish there was better sound proofing or simply someone making sure no ones blasting music at 3am.

Not very happy my apartment was never fully cleaned. Sense I rented a carpet cleaner after our 1st month here An the water was almost black and the pee stains down the walls in the bathroom.

Great staff, never have a problem with them. When ever something brakes, it is fixed more less in a fast manor. Just need a way to keep non residents out of pool after hours.

Great facility. Friendly staff. The only issue is the fluctuations in your rent every now and then. The staff normally resolve it that day though.

This is a wonderful community! It has so much and I love that there are so many military service members living here. It's nice being so close to the base. The reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because in the one year that we've lived here, our A/C stopped working five times. It was fixed quickly in most cases, but in one instance we had no A/C for a whole weekend. Also, CDE has a monopoly on the electric/internet provider services here and they are terrible.

I really enjoy living here, everyone is very helpful. When I need maintenance there are never any issues. I only wish that the pool was slightly better maintained!

Very pleased with all of the emminties. The neighbors are friendly. The pool is great. And I love living so close to post and also next to shopping

The staff does a good job of addressing my needs when I'll have to leave town for work. He always forthcoming with up-to-date information on events within the community.

The apartment complex is amazing and the people are so friendly! We have had a better experience in less than a month then our 2 years at the old apartment.

Just moved in and so far so good. My neighbors are nice I haven't had any issues and the apartments are a nice value for the size. Should have moved here sooner.

We are happy with our community, with the exception of a few of our neighbors. I understand that you guys do your best with noise complaints and dealing with those, so we have no other complaints.

Always helpful and willing to fix anything. If have an issue will address it ASAP. Clean apartment when moved in and got a discount for our year stay. Friendly atmosphere, pet friendly, always smiling.

The apartment has had a few minor issues, such as plumbing problems, and key problems, but staff has been quick to correct the issues thus far.

Very professional and friendly, also very diligent in their work. They know how to make you feel very at home. Also because of the size of the complex they seem to know every ones names.

Great maintenance! Staff will help with any problems I have very easily and fast. The pool is always clean and ready to use. Every staff member I have met so far has been super friendly.

Staff is very nice and respectable, any problems I have had , have always been taken care of in a reasonable time frame. Keep it up! Thanks Alot!

They pay attention to what their renters' need. Take action as soon as they can to avoid more problem. Although, maybe they are too busy sometimes that they get a little bit delayed responding. You just have to call and call until you get a spot

The apartment is at a great price and great location the administration is very professional. Moving in the apartment had a few issues but the moment administration found out it was emediatly fixed.