Eagles Crest at Durrett

4.4

4.4

Apartment community is cute and mostly quiet. The community is definitely overcharging based off of location and audience, but the apartments themselves are cute. Brought up some problems with our apartment and management has been very receptive while also giving their attention to the problems immediately.
this place has been absolutely fantastic and thank you for everything y’all have done! i couldn’t ask for a better place for me and my wife to reside at, thank you
The location is convenient between work and other needs. Friendly neighborhood with a pool the kids cant resist. Price is decent compared to other locations and apartments.
just signed another lease to Eagle Crest, my kids dont want to leave the pool, cant find another apartment or home better than eagle crest. The location is in the heart of everything between work, walmart etc.
We enjoy the food trucks that come every Friday. We are also excited to try out the pool this summer. We would like it if there was a gym here. Safe neighborhood and our packages don’t get stolen.
I love it here, I’m a 20 year Army disabled veteran raising my grand son. I just recently injured my back at work, haven’t worked for about 1-2yrs and have to have back surgery, With the rent going up I’m going to have to move. But I enjoyed my time here.
Nice nice place. I only wish that the upstairs apartment floors didn’t Creek as much. I can hear my upstairs neighbor late at night creaking around. It’s not as much an issue with the apartment itself it’s more of an issue with the people here. For example there are these really annoying people that like to ride their motorcycles really loud at night sometimes.
Loved how easy the process was to move into my apartment. Chase is very informative and helpful! This apartment is my first apartment ever so I was very happy how everything turned out.
I've been here almost a week although it's pricey it's peaceful and very well kept close to work and shopping, Chase was very professional and very prompt on getting me moved in. Thank you guys for everything!! Lydell apt 5
Since I have moved in everything has been great and I love the complex. Everyone is friendly and I have not had any issues it is also very quiet.