Eagles Crest at Durrett

4.4

4.4

Nice nice place. I only wish that the upstairs apartment floors didn’t Creek as much. I can hear my upstairs neighbor late at night creaking around. It’s not as much an issue with the apartment itself it’s more of an issue with the people here. For example there are these really annoying people that like to ride their motorcycles really loud at night sometimes.
Loved how easy the process was to move into my apartment. Chase is very informative and helpful! This apartment is my first apartment ever so I was very happy how everything turned out.
I've been here almost a week although it's pricey it's peaceful and very well kept close to work and shopping, Chase was very professional and very prompt on getting me moved in. Thank you guys for everything!! Lydell apt 5
Since I have moved in everything has been great and I love the complex. Everyone is friendly and I have not had any issues it is also very quiet.
Eagle crest at Durrett is a nice cozy apartment complex. The 2 bed room apartments offer a decent amount of living space for a decent price. The amenities and friendliness of the staff is excelent
Chase was very helpful with the leasing information and helped us move in quickly with no issues. Very good with his communication. Neighborhood is nice and clean and very quiet!
The apartments are really nice and they have amazing deals for new people moving into the community. It's a very family friendly environment with a nice dog park and a clean and safe pool.
Very friendly, helpful and understanding office staff! Maintenance responds quickly. Never any problems with pests and very nice pool/amenities :)
I love the community and the apartments are cozy and comfortable. They are just the right size and the layout is perfect. They are also in a great area.
It's good but people dont pick up after their pet I have a hard time taking my pet to the dog park here because of this..but the apartment it self is quite comfortable