I really enjoy living here, everyone is very helpful. When I need maintenance there are never any issues. I only wish that the pool was slightly better maintained!

Very pleased with all of the emminties. The neighbors are friendly. The pool is great. And I love living so close to post and also next to shopping

The staff does a good job of addressing my needs when I'll have to leave town for work. He always forthcoming with up-to-date information on events within the community.

The apartment complex is amazing and the people are so friendly! We have had a better experience in less than a month then our 2 years at the old apartment.

Just moved in and so far so good. My neighbors are nice I haven't had any issues and the apartments are a nice value for the size. Should have moved here sooner.

We are happy with our community, with the exception of a few of our neighbors. I understand that you guys do your best with noise complaints and dealing with those, so we have no other complaints.

Always helpful and willing to fix anything. If have an issue will address it ASAP. Clean apartment when moved in and got a discount for our year stay. Friendly atmosphere, pet friendly, always smiling.

The apartment has had a few minor issues, such as plumbing problems, and key problems, but staff has been quick to correct the issues thus far.

Very professional and friendly, also very diligent in their work. They know how to make you feel very at home. Also because of the size of the complex they seem to know every ones names.

Great maintenance! Staff will help with any problems I have very easily and fast. The pool is always clean and ready to use. Every staff member I have met so far has been super friendly.

Staff is very nice and respectable, any problems I have had , have always been taken care of in a reasonable time frame. Keep it up! Thanks Alot!

They pay attention to what their renters' need. Take action as soon as they can to avoid more problem. Although, maybe they are too busy sometimes that they get a little bit delayed responding. You just have to call and call until you get a spot

The apartment is at a great price and great location the administration is very professional. Moving in the apartment had a few issues but the moment administration found out it was emediatly fixed.

Living here is a joy not only because of the amenities offered to us, but the neighborhood feels safe, looks clean, and is drama free! Which for many of us, we know living in apartments can be hectic do to neighbors, dogs or other reasons. Living here is a breath of fresh air!

My experience so far has been a very good one, the staff is cooperative and easy to get along with plus the community is in a decent location that's not too far from things to do

I think it is great here. I love the pool and since i love to grill all the time im glad that they put more grills out and tables to go with them

You guys are doing great. Whenever I have any issues, you take care of them immediately and that's awesome! Thank you for all the help you've provided so far.

Great there is so much important thing that the community bring to hand and it incorporates though the bog and small people in every community

It's great live in here the staff has really helped us out and the apartments are so nice I'm so happy we chose to live here it was the best choice ever

New floors and great carpet. Friendly and helpful managers and a reasonable price for rent!! It's a quiet community and recent developments to the parking lot are nice.

Great place! Love the apartments inside and out. Pool is great and always taken care of. They just re-did the parking lot and it looks great!

Nice area to live in. Clean, very close to fort campbell base and the maintenance te is awesome. The manager Ms. Deb is very polite and respectful

Starting to get the apartments looking nicer. They are paving the whole parking lot and added speed bumps, which I like. Decent price for the space and outside storage

Good at giving heads up on construction and getting out info about what will be happening around the community. Good instructions on what needs to be done to keep everyone happy.

It's been very pleasant staying at Eagle's Crest. Everything is always so well maintained and, my neighbors are so friendly! The maintenance man is great about keeping up with resident complaints and is also very good about getting them taken care of in a timely manner.