Eagles Crest at Durrett

4.4

4.4

Aaron
For the month that I lived there before I deployed it was a great place to live I'm glad I found it on such short notice my wife loves it there too

Zaria
I have been here for 8 months and the Staff has always been nice. i think it’s a great living area though. very peaceful & quiet. And I absolutely love the pool and fire pit!

Rigoberto
It's a decent place to stay it could use some improvement but over all a good community. Other then some work orders that take a while to fix

Devon
The community was very nice a few years ago. People who live here are nice, but we have seen lots of breaks in recently. We wish there where more cameras and lights outside to help.

Amber
about 2 months ago
They have been very accommodating when we wanted to switch to the town home. And the kids are loving the playground and pool. The pool is always perfect temperature and clean.

William
about 2 months ago
Staff is really understanding and the apartment are really nice I live that it has a pool I love that is it really close to the base and close to my wife’s work we put in a work order and it got fixed really quickly

Marquis
about 2 months ago
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Every time I had an issue with my unit the staff was always there to help and to get the issue resolved

Tyler
3 months ago
Eagles crest at Durrett is a great place to live and close to base. So close in fact if you ever accidentally over sleep for morning formation its a short 10 mins drive or less to sneak into formation before role call.

Lauren
3 months ago
Can’t stand this place. Constantly telling them about the issue with our hot water heater and how our floor is rotting underneath it. If they don’t want to help then I’m not going to help them.

Aaron
3 months ago
It’s the perfect size apartment for me and my wife and I’m glad I was able to find it and move in on such short notice especially with it being so close to fort Campbell