We just moved in and we are beyond grateful for all the help and time the office gave us in the process of moving in the apartments are so nice

So far it has been a wonderful experience and the people and community here is top knotch! Also the pool is great and so is the dog park. I first thought this place was too good to be true but it has not let me down yet!

We have only lived here for about two months, but so far we absolutely love it here. Judy has been so helpful and is always so pleasant to work and talk with. The other residents that we have meet so far are very friendly. It is just so peaceful here and we love the pool and the grill areas with the fire pit is awesome. We will definitely refer this place to everyone we know. Thank you for make us feel so at home here.

It’s quiet clean and anything that may need to be taken care they make sure it’s done. Lady in the office is extra nice. Absolutely no one bothers you around here

It’s been wonderful living here so far. Quiet community, up kept, and clean. Every time I have an issue, it’s attended to right away. Glad we chose here.

We really like the pool & the fire pit. it has a very homey feeling ! we also like how quite it is & how close it is to post! there is not a lot of traffic we like if a lot

Very thin walls so you can hear almost everything your neighbors do. I can only hear the residents above me, not beside me, but everything else is fine

Just renewed our lease for another year! Definitely a great staff and always helping quickly and efficiently whenever there is a issue. Highly recommend!

our experience here has been wonderful. the area is really nice and well kept up. the apartment manager is really nice and helpful. maintenance always responds quickly to fix any problems we have.

Overall it is very quiet and pleasant.I am 5 minutes away from work which makes it very convenient and at times I can just stop by for lunch

I have lived here a year and a half and have had no major issues. Management is awesome and maintenance is always prompt and helpful. No real complaints.

We haven't been here that long yet, but so far we're super happy here! The main thing we were looking for was a safe environment for our son to grow up in. This place is just that. We got lucky finding this place. It's perfect for our little family.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

We just moved here in February, and we love it here. It’s a quiet community, and the people are friendly. Work gets done right away, and everyone is helpful.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

Lovely community and very professional and friendly staff. Apartments area bit small but closet space is very convenient. . Storage closets outside and a pool in community. I look forward to a great stay here!!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

The staff and grounds are nice and great but the neighbors aren't the best I feel like we could use some signs that state don't park so close to the sidewalk so people can actually use them

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

My apartment wasn’t move in ready but the property manager took care of all the issues . The community is quiet , the neighborhood are respectful and the pool is nice and clean .

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

The people here are so nice. The apartment is small enough for me,my husband and my daughter. The neighborhood is quiet. There’s a pool. Dog park

Reply from Eagles Crest at Durrett

It’s convenient for me and close to post. The walls are thin but hey, it’s shared living. Landlord is very nice and it’s a safe community nothing to complain about really.

4.5 stars b/c it’s a really nice area but the walls are very thin. I can’t hear the person next door to me but whoever’s above me, I can hear everything and they tend to stomp when they walk which is kinda annoying.

our experience has been really good. the manager is really nice and has helped us out a lot with everything. we really like the area and we really like our new house.

Really quiet place with nice and courtious staff. We are military and the staff was very helpful and made the moving process painless. Thanks for everything.

So far living here has been great! I just recently moved in and the apartment is great. The community is great. My puppy loves it as well..!

Easy move in, nice management and worked with me through my process of getting the apartment. Didn’t try to sell me on anything. Very close to post!

They are really helpful with everyone and make it easy for us by working with our busy schedules. They maintenance guy is always there to help

The best place to live for a Service Member..... is close to base, great rate, quiet and hommie..... i alawys recomended to who ever is looking for a place