Eagles Crest at Durrett

Being a resident at eagle crest at durrett for almost 2years have a been comfortable for my family of 4 going on 3 with a dog. It’s affordable and feels like home for our time being stationed here. The staff is phenomenal! Anything you need, they give their all to make sure of your safety, health and comfortability living lifestyle.
Neighbors are very loud around my appartment. They purposefully stomp up and down the stairs at all times of the day. The corner right outside my living room window is used as a smoking spot. Cops have been called (by other people) because our upstairs nehibor assaulted her partner. I wish the pool was open longer hours. It makes no sense for it to be closed during certain hours especially considering that a pool lifeguard is not provided at anytime anyways. I wish there weren't breed restrictions for dogs.
Seems like the new management is starting to get stuff done around here the grounds are kept nice the pool is clean year round you can hear everything going on around your apartment
Nice apartments. Finally great staff who listen and try there best to make tentans happy. Not liking that we still don’t have a park for the kids and the raise of rent. Other wise I would have stayed.
The first thing that I noticed when moving in was that were are always children playing outside which gave me a sense of relief because in my mind it means that this is a safe neighborhood. The apartments are good and the people working at the office are very nice.
I love living here. It’s clean and management communicates and responds very well! The grounds are always clean and management is quick to respond!
5 stars forever! We’re going to hate leaving this place and all of the friends we’ve made. Staff is exceptional! We love eagles crest at Durrett!
I really enjoy these apartments. The office staff is friendly and extremely helpful. I am glad that we were able to find this place so soon.
The apartments are very nice, friendly and informative staff, having a pool is definitely a nice thing to have! Maintenance does a nice job also!