Convinent for my husband to go to work, in the middle of everything. Maintenance performs his best everyday and a phone call away landlord consultant is always on top of everything and there to answer all types of questions. Meets our every needs.

Great neighbors and nice cut of apartments No loud traffic sounds and very low crime as far as I have experience. Fire pit pool and dog park available missing is a park for kids but as promised there will be one soon.

This is our first apartment in Clarksville and it was the best choice and still is. My wife and I love it here and we love the staff it feels like family

It's a friendly community, felt so welcomed from the time we signed. The place is so nice. I love it here. Especially friendly foe my fur babies.

Overall it's a great community here. No issues with the neighbors or management. Definitely one of the better apartments located here and Clarksville.

It’s a calm, comfortable, and clean community. It’s not busy with crowds of unknown people. Eventually you’ll find yourself familiar with almost everyone. There’s really helpful and welcoming neighbors nearby with any loads of questions you may have. I enjoy this safe apartment complex.

Always a pleasant experience here. The staff is amazing, friendly, and welcoming, and the community itself is quiet. We really enjoy it here.

Overall a great place to live. We feel nothing but safe here with wonderful neighbors. Anytime something sketchy has happened the office has shut it down. The pool is closed really frequently which is annoying yet other than that everything is always great & staff is amazing.

The management is amazing! Maintenance always goes above and beyond. The pool is always blue and clean it's a quiet neighborhood the grounds are kept clean too.

The community is incredibly quiet and calm. I’ve never experienced and issue while living here. They seem like some of the nicest apartments around base.

Convenient Place to live that allows me to get to work on time. Affordable place to rent during last minute PCS during PCS season. The complex, amenities are always good & clean.

I was assisted to the fullest. Helped with the electricity and even referred to the best places to eat around here. My bathroom sink stopper wasnt working i put in a work order and it was fixed the next day! I like it here soo far.

The worst place i ever lived i have rain coming threw my windows when it rains. Also the most annoying neighbors constantly stomping making unnecessary noise i hate living here

Hash up to the library 6AM the best and the most of it may 31st and the best for the past couple of the day that I can see them in a couple days of you in a couple days and you still want

Good price Nice and quiet I’m missing a park for kids but besides that pretty good area ! Pool is clean very pet friendly and staff helps you as much as they can to meet half way

I just moved into my unit the other day. So far the people in the office have been really cool about working with my tight work schedule when it comes to meeting up. I think my wife and I are going to enjoy this place.

Always quiet here, and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The staff is absolutely amazing. We love it here. Just wish they’d get a playground up. But other than that, it’s a wonderful place to live.

I have absolutely loved living here. Everything was straight and to the point. The man working in the office is so nice and professional! I’m lucky to have found this quaint little place

Everyone in the office is so great and they go above and beyond for my family the apartment is great and the pool is amazing it's just over all a really great apartment complex to live in

This is mine & my husbands very first apartment together. I don’t know how any other apartments could compare honestly! We’ve had nothing break, everything was ready for us to move it. We love the upstairs feature! We love having a community charcoal grill, and love having cook outs! Everyone that lives here is genuinely happy & kind (unlike the town of Clarksville) which makes me a bit happier! This place feels like home.

Very pleasant. A little secluded but overall a great experience. Buildings built a while ago it seems like, but fresh paint and renovated decently. Fast responses from the front office. Amenities are awesome

I love the area. It’s close to post. I do like that the apartment complex seems to be a bit hidden. Maintenance completes their work orders quickly.

I really enjoy living here. The staff is so helpful and anytime I have need something taking care of the staff took care of it right away . For the most part it is really quiet and most of the residents respect the others here.

We love living at eagles crest at Durrett. It is extremely close to work for me and my husband and we love the interior and exterior of our apartment.

The families in the area are nice and neighbors are generally polite and considerate. Neighbors also maintain their properties very well, making the neighborhood look clean and inviting.