The community is nice and the area is safe and clean, kids run around everyday outside. The apartments are in acceptable living conditions but the space is a little cramp if you are coming from a single family home to an apartment, which is usually in most cases. The overall experience at Durret is exemplary, the staff personnel are very helpful.

It’s a great experience living here, very peaceful and quiet and an amazing play to raise a family. It’s big change from California but still a great time

Love it here! The office staff are always so welcoming and friendly, and maintenance is always helpful and gets the job done correctly and right away.

I absolutely love living here. The management team is incredible and the staff are all such a hardworking group of people doing their absolute best to create fantastic living conditions.

I love everything about leaving here. Anytime we need something fixed or have a problem it is taken care of right away. Management is always so helpful.

I enjoy living here with my family. It's quiet and a clean area. Apartment is pricey and not as up to date but cozy. The staff is very professional and friendly. The maintenance team responds quick and does a great job as well!!

The apartments are very nice and everyone in the office is very sweet and helpful! It's a very nice neighborhood and very quiet. I'm so glad we picked Eagles Crest.

Currently waiting for a townhouse to be completed and wanting a change for the next year as I await construction of my next home to be finished. Didn't really want to move in between but I have not been happy with my current high end apartment. A friend did some of the design work at 675 N Highland and suggested I check it out. Wow, was really impressed with the quality of the construction and the comfort of the units that I toured. A lot of detail was put into this building with the hope of creating a quiet comfortable set of homes for the residents. Building has a great location in the Ponce - Highland area between VA-Highland and Inman Park. It is very close to the Beltline using the Freedom Trail as a connector allowing access to Krog and Ponce City Market realitively easy. While in the middle of a lot of activity with stores, restaurants, bars and even Publix within walking distance; once inside I found the unit and building was surprisingly quiet. Units on N Highland side have amazing skyline views on the upper floors. Great finishes in the units throughout the building, ample public/community space and pool under construction. Community has more of a professional vibe to it compared to others in the area that I've toured or currently live in. I have experience with the management group of 675 N Highland from another community and was always super impressed with their responsiveness to resident needs

It’s been 9 months since we’ve been here, and it’s been great. Maintenance is always there to help, and the staff at the office are always so welcoming and friendly. Great place for our family.

It’s a great apartment , and chase was amazing help getting me this place. It has a real homey feeling, and my wife and I really enjoy it and couldn’t be more grateful!

Experience is great. Rents not to high, the pool is nice. My roomate is great. The location to base is nice. The staff are nice. The neighborhood is nice

It was quick and easy. They gave me what I wanted. Also handle all the paperwork in a quick professional Manner. Chase was very professional and would call me with updates as I was waiting to move in.

Just signed a lease for the third time and no regrets. Love this place! Close to base, great staff, and it's pretty quiet most of the time. In the summer the pool is great as well.

Great place very friendly and great with whatever questions you may have for them. They are always willing to help and never leave you uniformed with what they have going on. All in all a great place to consider

The management here is very friendly and helpful with all my questions about the apartments. The community here is also very friendly and safe

We haven’t lived here long, but so far we are very pleased with our apartment and haven’t had any real issues. We look forward to spending the rest of our lease here!

Great staff, friendly, accommodating. The community is mainly military, quite, friendly neighbors. Lived here once moved back because of how nice the area is.

We just moved in and we are beyond grateful for all the help and time the office gave us in the process of moving in the apartments are so nice

So far it has been a wonderful experience and the people and community here is top knotch! Also the pool is great and so is the dog park. I first thought this place was too good to be true but it has not let me down yet!

We have only lived here for about two months, but so far we absolutely love it here. Judy has been so helpful and is always so pleasant to work and talk with. The other residents that we have meet so far are very friendly. It is just so peaceful here and we love the pool and the grill areas with the fire pit is awesome. We will definitely refer this place to everyone we know. Thank you for make us feel so at home here.

It’s quiet clean and anything that may need to be taken care they make sure it’s done. Lady in the office is extra nice. Absolutely no one bothers you around here

It’s been wonderful living here so far. Quiet community, up kept, and clean. Every time I have an issue, it’s attended to right away. Glad we chose here.

We really like the pool & the fire pit. it has a very homey feeling ! we also like how quite it is & how close it is to post! there is not a lot of traffic we like if a lot

Very thin walls so you can hear almost everything your neighbors do. I can only hear the residents above me, not beside me, but everything else is fine

Just renewed our lease for another year! Definitely a great staff and always helping quickly and efficiently whenever there is a issue. Highly recommend!