Lived here for a year almost, for the most part couldn't really complain. Nice apartments space for the price. Fair staff, and great maintenance staff ready to fix anything. Thank you guys.

Staff is awesome, location is ideal, neighbors are decent and I love how dog friendly the complex is. I always tell my friends about eagles crest.

You guys are doing really really great. It's a great community and for the most part uneventful. I would like to live here for as long as I can.

My apartment was comfortable and clean from the start. I really liked the new carpet and paint and the fact that they accept packages has saved me many times. There was a mix up with my rent - on my end- amd they were really helpful. Great customer service

Great experience with friendly people! It's close to post which is great for work. Also maintenance handles problem appropriately. I lived here before and its great.

They have great staff and is located in a good area so close to post which is nice and it's such a quiet area which is also a very good thing

It's been very pleasant staying at Eagle's Crest. Everything is always so well maintained and, my neighbors are so friendly! The maintenance man is great about keeping up with resident complaints and is also very good about getting them taken care of in a timely manner.

Good at giving heads up on construction and getting out info about what will be happening around the community. Good instructions on what needs to be done to keep everyone happy.

Starting to get the apartments looking nicer. They are paving the whole parking lot and added speed bumps, which I like. Decent price for the space and outside storage

Nice area to live in. Clean, very close to fort campbell base and the maintenance te is awesome. The manager Ms. Deb is very polite and respectful

Great place! Love the apartments inside and out. Pool is great and always taken care of. They just re-did the parking lot and it looks great!

New floors and great carpet. Friendly and helpful managers and a reasonable price for rent!! It's a quiet community and recent developments to the parking lot are nice.

It's great live in here the staff has really helped us out and the apartments are so nice I'm so happy we chose to live here it was the best choice ever

Great there is so much important thing that the community bring to hand and it incorporates though the bog and small people in every community

You guys are doing great. Whenever I have any issues, you take care of them immediately and that's awesome! Thank you for all the help you've provided so far.

I think it is great here. I love the pool and since i love to grill all the time im glad that they put more grills out and tables to go with them

My experience so far has been a very good one, the staff is cooperative and easy to get along with plus the community is in a decent location that's not too far from things to do

Living here is a joy not only because of the amenities offered to us, but the neighborhood feels safe, looks clean, and is drama free! Which for many of us, we know living in apartments can be hectic do to neighbors, dogs or other reasons. Living here is a breath of fresh air!

The apartment is at a great price and great location the administration is very professional. Moving in the apartment had a few issues but the moment administration found out it was emediatly fixed.

They pay attention to what their renters' need. Take action as soon as they can to avoid more problem. Although, maybe they are too busy sometimes that they get a little bit delayed responding. You just have to call and call until you get a spot

Staff is very nice and respectable, any problems I have had , have always been taken care of in a reasonable time frame. Keep it up! Thanks Alot!

Great maintenance! Staff will help with any problems I have very easily and fast. The pool is always clean and ready to use. Every staff member I have met so far has been super friendly.

Very professional and friendly, also very diligent in their work. They know how to make you feel very at home. Also because of the size of the complex they seem to know every ones names.

The apartment has had a few minor issues, such as plumbing problems, and key problems, but staff has been quick to correct the issues thus far.

Always helpful and willing to fix anything. If have an issue will address it ASAP. Clean apartment when moved in and got a discount for our year stay. Friendly atmosphere, pet friendly, always smiling.