Eagles Crest at Durrett

Lived here for a year almost, for the most part couldn't really complain. Nice apartments space for the price. Fair staff, and great maintenance staff ready to fix anything. Thank you guys.
Staff is awesome, location is ideal, neighbors are decent and I love how dog friendly the complex is. I always tell my friends about eagles crest.
You guys are doing really really great. It's a great community and for the most part uneventful. I would like to live here for as long as I can.
My apartment was comfortable and clean from the start. I really liked the new carpet and paint and the fact that they accept packages has saved me many times. There was a mix up with my rent - on my end- amd they were really helpful. Great customer service
Great experience with friendly people! It's close to post which is great for work. Also maintenance handles problem appropriately. I lived here before and its great.
They have great staff and is located in a good area so close to post which is nice and it's such a quiet area which is also a very good thing
It's been very pleasant staying at Eagle's Crest. Everything is always so well maintained and, my neighbors are so friendly! The maintenance man is great about keeping up with resident complaints and is also very good about getting them taken care of in a timely manner.
Good at giving heads up on construction and getting out info about what will be happening around the community. Good instructions on what needs to be done to keep everyone happy.
Starting to get the apartments looking nicer. They are paving the whole parking lot and added speed bumps, which I like. Decent price for the space and outside storage
Nice area to live in. Clean, very close to fort campbell base and the maintenance te is awesome. The manager Ms. Deb is very polite and respectful