Eagles Crest at Durrett

Neighbors are great never had better neighbors! the pool is nice clean year round maintenance guy is amazing he keeps the pool and grounds clean on top of fixing apartments
If i could rate it any lower i would. Could not reccomend more against this place. Theyd rather put flowers and trees in than take care of the buildings that we actually live in just to bring more people in. Toxic property management that rather charge you for anything and no procide customer service. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY there are better plaves to choose from.
The worst place i ever lived i have rain coming threw my windows when it rains. Also the most annoying neighbors constantly stomping making unnecessary noise i hate living here
I didn't know i was moving into a dog park. Also i have the worst neighbors in the world. Im just waiting fir my lease to be up do i can move on.
Seems like the new management is starting to get stuff done around here the grounds are kept nice the pool is clean year round you can hear everything going on around your apartment
I just moved into my unit the other day. So far the people in the office have been really cool about working with my tight work schedule when it comes to meeting up. I think my wife and I are going to enjoy this place.
It’s a good area but I hate the noise from my neighbors! The kids around here climbs on people’s cars and plays around them unsupervised! Neighbors smoke cigarettes and put the butts out in front of my door.
Nice apartments. Finally great staff who listen and try there best to make tentans happy. Not liking that we still don’t have a park for the kids and the raise of rent. Other wise I would have stayed.
We really liked the pool and neighborhood being so close to base! Wish there was better sound proofing or simply someone making sure no ones blasting music at 3am.
Not very happy my apartment was never fully cleaned. Sense I rented a carpet cleaner after our 1st month here An the water was almost black and the pee stains down the walls in the bathroom.