The location is great i love the little woods in the back. The events are fun ands I hope to go to more. Our dog love the park and my wife loves the pool and tennis court.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

This place has kind of grown on us. We recently just renewed our second year lease here. Being on the third floor is my only complaint. Lol!

Management is pretty helpful. A repair does not take a hot minute to be fix. I love the events Eagle Crest has, they keep the holiday spirit all the time.

We've been here for a little over a year now. It is just the two of us and this place is absolutely the perfect start. We are minutes away from base which is a bonus and we have amazing neighbors!

So far everything is good. Other than the fact that we can’t open our windows without them falling out. Maintenance said they’ll be replaced “soon” but we haven’t heard anything else. Upstairs neighbors are elephants. Love the apartment itself though!

Staff is amazing, maintenance is great. I’ve been living here for almost a year and plan on renewing my lease. They are always in the office if you have questions.

It has been amazing I really love it the apartment is awesome the neighbors everything about this complex it’s just amazing living here has been great

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I just moved in but so far it’s been a great experience. It’s right outside of gate 1 on base and a gas station which is really handy. Very spacey and nice. Only minor problems but that’s expected anywhere you live. Very excited about living here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very good service. Very friendly staff. Apartment is very clean. Freshly painted. Neighbors are friendly and very close to the town and base which is convenient

I wish I had been able to see my apartment before moving in and I’ve had multiple issues from leaky ceilings to certain amenities that just a haven’t been held to a desirable standard but the staff is beyond helpful, especially the maintenance man in the community!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Nice pool, nice apartments, maintenance man is always on the move. Pet friendly which is a bonus but if u stay on the second or first floor prepare to hear footsteps above you.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I've lived here for about a month, amd love our apartment! It's got more than enough room for me and my husband.the staff is friendly and welcoming. The location is great, and our unit is as updated as it can be. My only complaint is how squeaky the floors are, but its an old building and to be expected.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I have lived here for over a year and love this place. Staff is EXCELLENT. The pool is saltwater which I prefer. Quiet and great location to post

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Eagles Crest at Jack Miller has been wonderful! Amazing apartment with a nice kitchen and big living room. Also, the staff is amazing-so helpful and accommodating!

Not really anything to complain about except for our electric meters are switched with another apartment and we've contacted the office in which they were aware about it. The electric company was supposed to check this and we've never heard back. Just aggravating because I still believe we are getting the wrong bill. The office lady told me "Well don't you stay home all day" Well yes I do, I'm a stay at home Mom but I barely use my electric like crazy. Didn't really appreciate the judginess. Our water heater we have to restart about three times to four times a day so that sucks. I complained about this in January. I do laundry once a week and don't use the dishwasher. We use lighting from the windows when sunny out. One tv runs and that's for the bay. I don't watch TV. The living room lights stay on during the day since we don't have windows in there. Kitchen light is used when needed.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very Friend;y staff, had a couple issues once I initially moved in but were rectified immediately. Couldn't be more grateful to have found this apartment complex and be living here.

For this to move into my first apartment it been amazing and my boyfriend love as well. Everyone friendly. This is the perfect home to have to be a first time buyer

My family and I really enjoy living here! With busy work schedules and two kids in school, we love being so close to post! The staff is very nice & made things easy for us!

Eagles Crest has a very laid-back atmosphere. With a dog park in the center, it is perfect for us. The only issue I have is that our entire apartment is carpet. That’s tough with big dogs.

Love living here at jack miller Blvd it’s super Convienient and close to a lot of shopping stores as well as gas stations and post which means the most to me Being Military i Get To Work on Time Everyday !

It has absolutely been amazing living here so far. All the residents are very friendly and the staff does everything to meet our needs. The pool is nice

.5 not given for people who don't pick up after their dog. But aside from that people aren't too loud. Plenty of parking. Nothing crazy to complain about. And staff is nice.

So far everything has been great except for my neighbors music. I knocked on their door and asked them to turn it down, so they did. Everything else has been perfect

It’s amazing the neighborhood is great people don’t just throw parties this community is just amazing I love every second of my stay in eagle crest

Nice, quiet community with well maintained grounds. Spacious apartment, convenient amenities and a friendly, helpful office staff. Very happy so far!