I been living here for almost 2 and a half years and for the most part i am happy with it. Whenever ive had a problem with my ac or some other issue they have been pretty quick to fix it

It's been good. the staff is very professional and very friendly. The apartment itself hasn't had very many if any problems.and the neighbors are very kind.

It’s a nice apartment & we do enjoy living here but there have been soo many maintenance complications & it seems like something is always broke. & the pool is constantly filled with people who don’t live here.

Eagles Crest at Jack Miller is so much homier than my last apartment. Only been here for a very small amount of time, but I definitely feel comfortable and welcomed.

Its a great place to live so close to our jobs, everything is so pretty just wish maintenance was better at maybe time management, ive had issues for two weeks that have been reported and yet to be taken care of

So far so good if someone could get the bird nest from over my front door. Everyone seems nice. Wish rental office answered the phone but they do replie to the request online timely

It’s a great experience, only thing is the pool needs to be cleaned regularly, but it’s a nice and quiet atmosphere and I’m glad to be a resident in this neighborhood

It has been amazing I love living here neighbors are amazing no noises maintenance is perfect I love this place it’s amaizng I would love here all over again

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Awesome place to live! Kim and Lauren are the best. They go out of their way to make you happy!! You will truly appreciate your new home here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Some things could be better maintained. Like the doggie bags for poop in the park have been empty for a week. Also I’m very sad that the maintenance guys is leaving.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

My only complaint is that I was told my apt would be painted in December and it has yet to happen. Moved in with marks all over walls and the apt was dirty upon move in as well.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love it here. The neighbors are friendly. The community is great and anytime there’s an issue with the apartment it’s fixed instantly. This is the best place to rent

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The internet service needs to be drastically improved if it is to be advertised as part of the rent package! I had to go out and obtain my personal internet service. NOT GOOD. Because of the internet issue not being addressed after more than three complaints, B- seems like an appropriate overall grade.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

A very nice, quiet, and home-like feel just coming through the parking lot. 10x better when you walk into your apartment. Easy accessibility to multiple things nearby. Great place to live.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

So far things have been great. They painted the walls and cabinets and put brand new carpet in, and for that I am grateful. The staff is great and so are the residents I've met thus far.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very lovely and peaceful apartment complex. Located right by Gate one of post with like 2 minute driving time. The apartment is also pet friendly and everyones dogs are very playful.

We have had a few appliances that have needed replaced but have all been updated. The management is very good about tending to our needs in a timely manner. Love the location right outside of gate 1.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

great community lots of nices neighbors and overall a really good neighborhood i dont feel unsafe being at home the people are actually quite nice

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Amazing apartment, supportive staff, and friendly residents, there's always available parking and with the pool and public grills with open seating areas there's always a place to go.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Great place , very peaceful .. lots to offer. Staff is friendly and gets back to you quickly. The maintenance Man is very sweet and knows what he is doing

Eagles Crest is Nice place to live. Clean and my apartment is amazing! Very convenient to shopping and my employer. Can't wait to swim in the salt water pool this summer!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I really like living here. We haven't had any issues, and it's pretty quiet. All the staff are nice, my maintenance requests are always taken care of within a day or 2. It's so close to base, which is awesome. They're really military friendly.

Maintenance is usually on top of everything, however the issues we’ve had are much too frequent. After separating with my ex, locks were changed without even speaking to me about it AND my name is on the lease. That issue was enough for me to never recommend these apartments.

We love our apartment! Everyone is really nice and kind. We are close to base where my husband works. All the stores are nearby! We truly feel like home!

I love it this is a warm and cozy place definety I would totally recommend this apartments to every single person in my family and of course my friends