It’s amazing the neighborhood is great people don’t just throw parties this community is just amazing I love every second of my stay in eagle crest

Nice, quiet community with well maintained grounds. Spacious apartment, convenient amenities and a friendly, helpful office staff. Very happy so far!

So far I love this place it’s so welcoming love my apartment just feels like home. This place is amazing cheap and you will never ever ever regret living here

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Staff is great! Community is quiet but friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a peaceful place to live. A little pricey but well worth it.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

My family and I moved in about 4 months ago and we love the staff here. Kid friendly. The staff members are very polite. The maintenance staff is always on time and gets the job done! Very clean environment. All around nice atmosphere.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The apartment is super cute and the staff are very kind and helpful if there’s a problem. The complex as a whole feels like a safe place to live and the pool is clean and very nice!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The apartments are beautiful and well worth the money. Also, the staff are very friendly. We needed something fixed and as soon as we called they were here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

We really like it here and found it convenient that washers and dryers were included in the apartment. It's a pretty quiet and clean neighborhood!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I enjoy the convenience to my work. Staff has always been helpful. Amenities are nice. I don't understand why though they charge extra for the convienance of paying online with a card..

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Pretty quiet, nice pool, dog friendly which I love. Nice apartments. Regular sized living room. Creative set. Nice structures. Clean. Nice neighbors.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

It was a good complex has an ok size master bed room and they will try to get you into the move daye that you want they are flexible and so far they are great

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The staff is easy to work with and the area is clean and nice. They were very helpful with the application process. They return all of my calls.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Great nice community. very well kept. Also very well managed. Loving it so far! looking forward to having our own pets also! Very pet friendly.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love the location. The staff is great. The neighbors are friendly. I enjoy the salt water pool when it is open (Summer time). Over all have nothing but positive things to say about living here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Nice people. Very professional. And was able to work around my schedule when I was trying to complete my lease. since I was overseas. Their response time for emails or phone calls were superb!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very spacious and close to the base. I have yet to experience anything bad. I would recommend everyone if i could! The residents are very friendly and the workers and nice as well.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love it here! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful at all times, the maintenance man has always came to help us out without any delay when there is a problem. The only reason I didn't give this place 5 stars is that our apartment was flooded in January and the hole in our wall still hasn't been fixed.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

So far so good! Pretty quiet neighborhood. Maintenance guy does a great job. The only thing is.. When it snows someone needs to put salt down so we can get out of the neighborhood!!!!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love it!!!! The best pace I have ever lived it’s very roomy and spacious I am extremely comfortable in the place I will definitely recommend it

A great place to live. They get things accomplished very fast when something goes wrong. Very nice and cooperative. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very spacious! I have been staying here for two years. I love how it’s very convenient to all area in Clarksville. Easy for my husband to get travel to and from work.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I have had an amazing expiernce here at jack Miller! The maintence guy is so helpful and is always there when we need him! We just went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom and the outpowering amount of help was amazing!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The property manager has been extremely helpful from the start of the process. I love the area and I haven't had any problems with any neighbors.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

We haven't been living here for too long but so far it seems to be a nice quiet community! Merry Christmas! We are still waiting on replacement bulbs thet we found were out from when we did a walk through with the office lady.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love the apartments, and how helpful all of the staff are. The location is also great for anyone with military affiliation. The only things I don't like are the surrounding neighborhoods and the prices of the laundry amenities.