Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

4.4

4.4

My family and I have been living here for a little over a year and we absolutely love it here! We plan on staying here until we move to our next duty station for sure. I love it here so much I’ve had people from work come check it out and one even moved in here just a couple months ago.
The ladies in the front office went above and beyond to help us with our move in as we got so stressed and had to change the time line. Also the maintenance guy is magnificent!!!!! We was struggling moving our stuff to the 3rd floor due to my spouses disability, the maintenance man helped us get the big stuff up the stairs. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate these people already ❤️
It’s a very nice area with a lot of amenities, such as, dog park, laundry room, pool, etc. It is also very close to base as well as shopping centers which makes things more accessible and convenient .
Just want to say Karrie and Christin are such lovely ladies. They made the move in progress super easy and guided me through everything. I haven't had a single issue out of setting everything up. I'd highly recommend moving here 😁
Since day one when I move to jack Miller I was meant with warm customer service they really know how to make you feel right at home and welcome
This place is amazing and so is the manager christine!!! She has made my whole experience amazing I have never met someone so awesome and eager to help!
Everything is fine. Really don't have any complaints really. I wish yall good better laundry machine and there were free to use. Also I wish yall would change rent due to the end of the month instead in the beginning of the month.
Solid place, very nice and welcomed us. Only down fall is no microwave in the newly renovated unit. Everything else was nice and welcoming. Maintenance guy helped us move in as well.
Had an extremely easy time moving in to my apartment, the staff here is excellent they were so nice and eager to help with any problems I had!
so far so good but people can be very noisy in the laundry room at night. They like to slam doors as hard as they can. Also you can tell that our apartment was not remodeled by professionals.