Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

4.4

4.4

The apartment is spacious, but the heating/cooling and water heater are ancient. Terribly noisy, with hoses popping off and constant dripping.
It’s been great so far. We love the place. My wife and I are really trying to budget and this place allows us to do so. We couldn’t have asked for a better place.
Ever since my husband and I first came to check out the apartments we felt very welcomed here. The ladies at the front desk are very nice and helpful in every way they can be. My husband and I absolutely love that they are always hosting some sort of events to keep the community together.
Just wonderful! You have some of the best staff members I've ever met while renting! The apartments are beautiful. The only change I would make would be to add a washer/dryer hookup to the two bedrooms or alternatively make the community laundry facilities free to use.
My husband and i just moved into Eagles Crest at Jack Miller and we are in love with the place. The apartment is gorgeous. The front office and maintenance are also super easy to work with. I called them about the heat in our place and maintenance was at our door within 10 minutes.
Very friendly staff! Clean location and close to anywhere you could need to go. No complaints about the neighbors. A few cosmetic things with the actual unit, but over all a very nice place.
I’ve just moved in and so far everything has been very easy with Karen’s help from the office. I appreciate her prompt responses to any questions I have and how smooth it made my transition into the apartment.
I love it here at Eagles Crest at Jack Miller! My neighbors are great and the staff is very professional and caring. I love my apartment! I love coming home and being at home! Safe place to live with children! And so many dog lovers! Best Community Ever! Over the summer my kids and I really enjoyed meeting our neighbors at the pool and enjoying family fum time!
Very friendly and helpful. Greeted me my first week here and welcomed me with open arms. Told me if I needed anything they would help out and overall made me feel welcomed.
Every problem we’ve ever had has been fixed right away and the people in the office are super nice! The maintenance guy even helped me and my fiancé fix my flat tire!