Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

4.4

4.4

Gabby and the property manager we’re excellent to work with, they got us into our unit and allowed for a seamless cross state move. Kevin keeps the property looking immaculate.
Eagle crest has been nothing short of a great environment to live in. Rather you're currently serving as active duty or just a local looking to live in a Great apartment community.
We just renewed our lease for another year and we love it here. The location is perfect and the maintenance and staff are wonderful. We are very happy.
Since I’ve moved into my apartment, I’ve had nothing but great experiences. When I’ve had an issue someone has always been there to address it. And if I need some documentation for I was always assisted and left satisfied. Definitely enjoy the peaceful and quiet area.
Always a kind and friendly staff. Maintenance top notch. Area is kept clean and so far renovations are giving the complex the face lift it needs.
A Wonderful Community And Great Staff. I Wish There Was Better Parking But Everyone Seems Very Nice. Maintenance Takes Care Of Issues Quickly And They Do A Good Job Maintaining The Property As Well.
Good costumers service and everytime I have a problem or something is broken in the apartment it get fix within the 24 hour window and I like that very much
Amazing community, i feel safe even at night when i’m outside. Sometimes the neighbors fight but they haven’t said anything to me so it’s all good :)
The apartment is spacious, but the heating/cooling and water heater are ancient. Terribly noisy, with hoses popping off and constant dripping.
It’s been great so far. We love the place. My wife and I are really trying to budget and this place allows us to do so. We couldn’t have asked for a better place.