Amazing apartment, supportive staff, and friendly residents, there's always available parking and with the pool and public grills with open seating areas there's always a place to go.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Great place , very peaceful .. lots to offer. Staff is friendly and gets back to you quickly. The maintenance Man is very sweet and knows what he is doing

Eagles Crest is Nice place to live. Clean and my apartment is amazing! Very convenient to shopping and my employer. Can't wait to swim in the salt water pool this summer!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I really like living here. We haven't had any issues, and it's pretty quiet. All the staff are nice, my maintenance requests are always taken care of within a day or 2. It's so close to base, which is awesome. They're really military friendly.

Maintenance is usually on top of everything, however the issues we’ve had are much too frequent. After separating with my ex, locks were changed without even speaking to me about it AND my name is on the lease. That issue was enough for me to never recommend these apartments.

We love our apartment! Everyone is really nice and kind. We are close to base where my husband works. All the stores are nearby! We truly feel like home!

I love it this is a warm and cozy place definety I would totally recommend this apartments to every single person in my family and of course my friends

Great staff. They help me move out to the apartment as soon as possible. The apartment is just 10 miles away from my work and its a great place

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Love the fact there’s a dog park right In the middle of the apartment complex, and so does our dog! It’s super convenient because living in an apartment means you don’t have a yard to play with your dog in so a dog park is a must!

My only complaint is that in the one bedroom one bath the only way to get into the bathroom is through our bedroom. Other than that the apartment is a fair size and is very welcoming.

Kim is the best! She was very helpful and friendly. Truly enjoying my new apartment. The apartment is clean, confronting and well maintained.

The location is great i love the little woods in the back. The events are fun ands I hope to go to more. Our dog love the park and my wife loves the pool and tennis court.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

This place has kind of grown on us. We recently just renewed our second year lease here. Being on the third floor is my only complaint. Lol!

Not a fan of how the apartment looks. It's really outdated sadly and for the price its really not worth it but sadly I didnt have a choice as I needed an apartment quick. I would not be mad if they would like to update some stuff to make it look better. Like not having 1980s blocky light switches.

Management is pretty helpful. A repair does not take a hot minute to be fix. I love the events Eagle Crest has, they keep the holiday spirit all the time.

We've been here for a little over a year now. It is just the two of us and this place is absolutely the perfect start. We are minutes away from base which is a bonus and we have amazing neighbors!

So far everything is good. Other than the fact that we can’t open our windows without them falling out. Maintenance said they’ll be replaced “soon” but we haven’t heard anything else. Upstairs neighbors are elephants. Love the apartment itself though!

Staff is amazing, maintenance is great. I’ve been living here for almost a year and plan on renewing my lease. They are always in the office if you have questions.

It has been amazing I really love it the apartment is awesome the neighbors everything about this complex it’s just amazing living here has been great

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

This place is okay. Everything has fallen apart in the apartment. We’ve already went through one dryer and the new one doesn’t work. The door to the laundry room fell off. My towel rack doesn’t stay up. Just terrible

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I just moved in but so far it’s been a great experience. It’s right outside of gate 1 on base and a gas station which is really handy. Very spacey and nice. Only minor problems but that’s expected anywhere you live. Very excited about living here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very good service. Very friendly staff. Apartment is very clean. Freshly painted. Neighbors are friendly and very close to the town and base which is convenient

I wish I had been able to see my apartment before moving in and I’ve had multiple issues from leaky ceilings to certain amenities that just a haven’t been held to a desirable standard but the staff is beyond helpful, especially the maintenance man in the community!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Nice pool, nice apartments, maintenance man is always on the move. Pet friendly which is a bonus but if u stay on the second or first floor prepare to hear footsteps above you.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I've lived here for about a month, amd love our apartment! It's got more than enough room for me and my husband.the staff is friendly and welcoming. The location is great, and our unit is as updated as it can be. My only complaint is how squeaky the floors are, but its an old building and to be expected.