Nice pool, nice apartments, maintenance man is always on the move. Pet friendly which is a bonus but if u stay on the second or first floor prepare to hear footsteps above you.

I've lived here for about a month, amd love our apartment! It's got more than enough room for me and my husband.the staff is friendly and welcoming. The location is great, and our unit is as updated as it can be. My only complaint is how squeaky the floors are, but its an old building and to be expected.

I have lived here for over a year and love this place. Staff is EXCELLENT. The pool is saltwater which I prefer. Quiet and great location to post

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Eagles Crest at Jack Miller has been wonderful! Amazing apartment with a nice kitchen and big living room. Also, the staff is amazing-so helpful and accommodating!

Not really anything to complain about except for our electric meters are switched with another apartment and we've contacted the office in which they were aware about it. The electric company was supposed to check this and we've never heard back. Just aggravating because I still believe we are getting the wrong bill. The office lady told me "Well don't you stay home all day" Well yes I do, I'm a stay at home Mom but I barely use my electric like crazy. Didn't really appreciate the judginess. Our water heater we have to restart about three times to four times a day so that sucks. I complained about this in January. I do laundry once a week and don't use the dishwasher. We use lighting from the windows when sunny out. One tv runs and that's for the bay. I don't watch TV. The living room lights stay on during the day since we don't have windows in there. Kitchen light is used when needed.

Very Friend;y staff, had a couple issues once I initially moved in but were rectified immediately. Couldn't be more grateful to have found this apartment complex and be living here.

For this to move into my first apartment it been amazing and my boyfriend love as well. Everyone friendly. This is the perfect home to have to be a first time buyer

My family and I really enjoy living here! With busy work schedules and two kids in school, we love being so close to post! The staff is very nice & made things easy for us!

Eagles Crest has a very laid-back atmosphere. With a dog park in the center, it is perfect for us. The only issue I have is that our entire apartment is carpet. That’s tough with big dogs.

Love living here at jack miller Blvd it’s super Convienient and close to a lot of shopping stores as well as gas stations and post which means the most to me Being Military i Get To Work on Time Everyday !

It has absolutely been amazing living here so far. All the residents are very friendly and the staff does everything to meet our needs. The pool is nice

.5 not given for people who don't pick up after their dog. But aside from that people aren't too loud. Plenty of parking. Nothing crazy to complain about. And staff is nice.

So far everything has been great except for my neighbors music. I knocked on their door and asked them to turn it down, so they did. Everything else has been perfect

It’s amazing the neighborhood is great people don’t just throw parties this community is just amazing I love every second of my stay in eagle crest

Nice, quiet community with well maintained grounds. Spacious apartment, convenient amenities and a friendly, helpful office staff. Very happy so far!

So far I love this place it’s so welcoming love my apartment just feels like home. This place is amazing cheap and you will never ever ever regret living here

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Staff is great! Community is quiet but friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a peaceful place to live. A little pricey but well worth it.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

My family and I moved in about 4 months ago and we love the staff here. Kid friendly. The staff members are very polite. The maintenance staff is always on time and gets the job done! Very clean environment. All around nice atmosphere.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The apartment is super cute and the staff are very kind and helpful if there’s a problem. The complex as a whole feels like a safe place to live and the pool is clean and very nice!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The apartments are beautiful and well worth the money. Also, the staff are very friendly. We needed something fixed and as soon as we called they were here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

We really like it here and found it convenient that washers and dryers were included in the apartment. It's a pretty quiet and clean neighborhood!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I enjoy the convenience to my work. Staff has always been helpful. Amenities are nice. I don't understand why though they charge extra for the convienance of paying online with a card..

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Pretty quiet, nice pool, dog friendly which I love. Nice apartments. Regular sized living room. Creative set. Nice structures. Clean. Nice neighbors.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

It was a good complex has an ok size master bed room and they will try to get you into the move daye that you want they are flexible and so far they are great

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The staff is easy to work with and the area is clean and nice. They were very helpful with the application process. They return all of my calls.