I love the location. The staff is great. The neighbors are friendly. I enjoy the salt water pool when it is open (Summer time). Over all have nothing but positive things to say about living here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Nice people. Very professional. And was able to work around my schedule when I was trying to complete my lease. since I was overseas. Their response time for emails or phone calls were superb!

Very spacious and close to the base. I have yet to experience anything bad. I would recommend everyone if i could! The residents are very friendly and the workers and nice as well.

I love it here! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful at all times, the maintenance man has always came to help us out without any delay when there is a problem. The only reason I didn't give this place 5 stars is that our apartment was flooded in January and the hole in our wall still hasn't been fixed.

So far so good! Pretty quiet neighborhood. Maintenance guy does a great job. The only thing is.. When it snows someone needs to put salt down so we can get out of the neighborhood!!!!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love it!!!! The best pace I have ever lived it’s very roomy and spacious I am extremely comfortable in the place I will definitely recommend it

A great place to live. They get things accomplished very fast when something goes wrong. Very nice and cooperative. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very spacious! I have been staying here for two years. I love how it’s very convenient to all area in Clarksville. Easy for my husband to get travel to and from work.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I have had an amazing expiernce here at jack Miller! The maintence guy is so helpful and is always there when we need him! We just went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom and the outpowering amount of help was amazing!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The property manager has been extremely helpful from the start of the process. I love the area and I haven't had any problems with any neighbors.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

We haven't been living here for too long but so far it seems to be a nice quiet community! Merry Christmas! We are still waiting on replacement bulbs thet we found were out from when we did a walk through with the office lady.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love the apartments, and how helpful all of the staff are. The location is also great for anyone with military affiliation. The only things I don't like are the surrounding neighborhoods and the prices of the laundry amenities.

So far living here has been very nice. The apartment itself was clean and cozy upon moving in. Really nice neighbors. A handful of maintenance issues, but they were resolved when the maintenance guy came.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Everything is wonderful the people are nice and nice neighborhood. Hkiyfddjjuhgbb Huyrddhjiiiry Huuhhhuuhg Hhhhvgu Had Everything is wonderful the people are nice and nice neighborhniggb

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I have to say i love this place. I have tild everone i know about this place and trying to get them to come live here. The only i dont like is the pool getting shut down and yall not letting us know it was shut.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

The units are amazing, I am in a 3 bed, 3 bath and all of the rooms have their own bathrooms, the unit is nice, new and clean. I love the area!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I have loved these apartments so far. All the staff are helpful, and when I've had a problem in the apartment, maintenance has always been incredibly prompt at helping fix the problem as soon as possible.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Very helpful through out the relocating process. Friendly staff, that provides necessary feedback. They provide you all the insight needed when making the jump to your new home. The application process is very simple, you're provided with a quick response.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Love the community. Very manicured and quiet. There is never a problem with parking and maintenance and staff are always so helpful. Good place to stay

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I love the community and I love how the office is willing to help you out all the time! The pool area is great and the community is well cleaned

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

I'm not sure what to think of this yet with just joining I really have no idea yet what to think but as soon as I figure something out I will put it down

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

it is a lot better then what i have be for i moved in here.every thing is ok . you are doing very good with every thing. but the one bed room could be lower on rent. 595.00 is kind of hi for one bed room

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Love it here the staff is professional and the environment is just perfect for me and my wife. Love how the maintenance guys are here everyday and I love right next to them so that's awesome.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

This is me and my wife's first apartment and we love it here! Staff is kind, friendly, and informal, maintenance dudes are on top of there jobs, and the community is amazing!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

Quiet, no problems. Hot enough outside that we would like to use pool. Does not open until Memorial Day. Got trash payment notice in mail but was not told by office that we would have to pay that separate charge