Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

4.4

4.4

Jacob
This is the best apartments I have been in and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The pool and the grilling location are close by and are a fun way to spend time with the family. Laundry machines and dryers are good and are useful.
Alyssa
i have lived at eagles crest at jack miller for 10 months now, and it is without a doubt the best community i have lived in so far. It is relatively quiet and very close to post, which is convenient for military families like ours.
Sean
about 2 months ago
Everything was fine. There is couple of things that need to be improved. Laundry room needs a renovation and washer / dryer machines should be free to use in my opinion.
Kelsey
2 months ago
We have been here officially over a years so far and are loving it! The pool was so relaxing this summer and any time we have an emergency maintenance request, they answer as quickly as possible.
Leeath
4 months ago
My family and I have been living here for a little over a year and we absolutely love it here! We plan on staying here until we move to our next duty station for sure. I love it here so much I’ve had people from work come check it out and one even moved in here just a couple months ago.
Fancy
4 months ago
The ladies in the front office went above and beyond to help us with our move in as we got so stressed and had to change the time line. Also the maintenance guy is magnificent!!!!! We was struggling moving our stuff to the 3rd floor due to my spouses disability, the maintenance man helped us get the big stuff up the stairs. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate these people already ❤️
Jonathan
4 months ago
It’s a very nice area with a lot of amenities, such as, dog park, laundry room, pool, etc. It is also very close to base as well as shopping centers which makes things more accessible and convenient .
Amber
4 months ago
Just want to say Karrie and Christin are such lovely ladies. They made the move in progress super easy and guided me through everything. I haven't had a single issue out of setting everything up. I'd highly recommend moving here 😁
Dave
4 months ago
Since day one when I move to jack Miller I was meant with warm customer service they really know how to make you feel right at home and welcome
Mysterious
5 months ago
This place is amazing and so is the manager christine!!! She has made my whole experience amazing I have never met someone so awesome and eager to help!