Eagles Crest at Jack Miller

My experience here at Jack Miller apartments is a great one. This place is most definitely five stars because the maintenance guys is always quick to come and fix any problems you have. The pool is always clean. However, I wish the pool hours was longer. By the time my husband gets off of work it is closed. We can never enjoy the pool together after he have a long day off of work. Hope the hours can change to sun up to sundown. Overall, this place is amazing place to live. I would recommend Jack Miller apartments to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay. Thank you. For reading my experience and I am happy to call Jack Miller my home.
Our apartment is great and the perfect size for my boyfriend and I! There were a couple very minor things that needed fixing but all it took was a quick trip to the office. The neighbors are friendly and everything is well kept as well! I love it so far.
I love it here! Staff is helpful and friendly! They are understanding of the complexities of military schedules and are willing to accommodate. They are also fairly quick in maintenance responses.
Very nice apartments with a wonderful staff and dependable mantinance staff. I love the quietness of the complex especially since I work overnights.
Great place. Sad to be leaving. My only complaint - a few of the dryers are usually broken. Unless you do laundry in the morning or on a mid weekday it’s hard to do laundry. And it’s a guessing game if your dryer will actually use heat.
We have some cosmetic problems with the apartment that hasn’t been fixed yet even though we let them know months ago but it’s been a great experience other then that!
My experience at Eagle. Crest apartments have been very well thus far. Other residents are very friendly. Maintenance is always in time and management is always ready to help when a problem occurs.
Like the apartment in general but management is garbage. Would be so much better it it was better. The pool is nice to have but they should maintain it better.
Great community so far and it's been great since I've been here. Everything is comfortable and beautiful. It is really worth it. I recommend it ro everyone out there.
I’ve only been here for about a week and so far it’s been pretty great. The staff are friendly and the apartment is perfect for my husband and I.