I was so happy to find an apartment complex that would work with me to reserve an apartment while I was still in Korea. Alicia was very accommodating and communicative. The grounds are clean and quiet, and the location is perfect for easy access to Fort Campbell. The price of rent is very reasonable.

This is a pretty cool app free points just for living in my community. I wish more places offerd stuff like this it would help keep the residents happy.

Very nice place me and my wife love it here can't wait until the pool is fixed the laundry room is always clean and the landscaping is beautiful

The apartment staff has been very helpful. It was clean and new cabinets when I moved in. Not a fan of the ac units and the bathroom sink could be updated.

Apartments are quiet, and the neighbors are nice and polite. The apartment complex is in a pretty decent location, being close to three Walmarts, and a couple of food spots.

The apartment complex is wonderful. It was cheap and affordable. It is a good place to start out when mobing out for your first time. Needs more cowbell.

Great very happy here the staff is awesome and very helpful , Alicia and Amber are very kind and polite always helpful , great job on the foggy park and property well taken care of

Awesome place to live!!!!!! Love the staff and it's very quiet neighborhood!!!!!! The pool is so great I enjoy all the easy access to it and the other amenities.

They switched me housing and helped me out tremendously on getting my family and I a nice place to live and treating me like I am family. Been going through rough times and they helped relieve pressure off tha

Please hold residents responsible for cleaning up after themselves and their animals. Yards between buildings are full of animal waste. I am afraid to open my windows as all I will smell is the animal waste.

Great neighborhood and very friendly staff! Pet friendly and the wash area is cool because of the ATM reader. No more bumbling with quarters haha

Amazing! I love it here. Its always clean, the staff are really friendly, and its minutes away from post. Also its very quiet around here. I love staying here and might just renew my lease.

Eagles crest at Wallace is great. I love living here! They staff is friendly and patient all the time. The apartment complex is also pet friendly which is a plus to those who own furry friends

Keep residents more informed. Communication is key. Other than that, the community looks clean, the apartments looks clean and everyone is professional.

Staff is awesome very polite and willing to help. I haven't had any issues at all. The neighborhood is also very nice. I haven't had to complain about anything

Everything Is Pretty Great , Quiet Neighbors . Great Building & Clean aswell , Very Friendly & Conviniently Close To Fort Campbell Parking Is Amazing Aswell

I moved into this apartments last year and i do not have any complaints on the staff running this community i love how quiet it is here. Will consider renewing my lease for one more year.

Property is always clean and staff in the office are always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always there when you need them to help you fix your problem.

Great place so far. No issues. Maintance gets fixed right away. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly. Excellent prices in rent. Good location

It's a nice place and the manager is nice and works with us when we need help and no loud neighbors. I like that the water is included and my dog Maddie loves to run around in the dog park and my wife likes the pool.

Good place friendly staff clean good maintenance staff quick on meeting need when you have a maintenance problem clean grounds feel comfortable walking dog on grounds

This is a great place to live great staff. Quick maitnece. Meet alot of people. Great apartment. You can make friends. Close to alot stores.

I don't see any issues. I wish you would allow pitbulls and the heat could work better. Other than that I don't see any issues everything is fine.

Haven't been here for more than but the staff is great. Nice apartment, just what we were looking for. It is very close to work which makes it more convenient for me.

So far everythings great. I moved in at the start of the month and only had one issue, it was taken care of quickly and within the confines of my busy schedule. The locations great, i feel like everything i need is right around the corner so i dont have to go far and the staff is pretty friendly.