Eagles Crest at Wallace

Is very quiet in the neighborhood and you don't see anyway anyone or anyone bothering you everyone my day on business the laundromat it's not to fall so it's good.
Things have been going really good! I have met a lot of really nice people and several really nice dogs! My 2 dogs and I love the new dog park! It's so nice taking them off their leash and allowing them to do their own thing! The staff is always so friendly and very accommodating!
Extremely friendly staff, quick and knowledgable service while applying for our apartment. Amazingly easy electronic memos and application system.
It's a great place to live. You never have to worry about getting anything fixed. Maintenance is done quickly and with a smile. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for more.
Very comfortable and close to everything I need to get to. No one bothers me and the staff helps whenever it’s needed. Rent is very affordable.
The staff is great . Everybody are real friendly and respect my needs. I realized when I moved in that apartments are older but I got lucky and received and upgraded one so I’m happy
I’ve lived her for 4 yrs, and 7 mths, and I have had a great experience, in the residence. I’ve never had any problems with my neighbors. I have met some wonderful friends, while being apart of the community. I am currently apart of this great community, and don’t plan on staying anywhere else, in the city. The staff has always provided me with great service, and respect. I couldn’t have asked for such punctual and caring people.
Quiet place to live. Neighbors are friendly, staff is quick and efficient. The new dog park is a very nice addition. The laundry room is always clean.
It’s been a great experience other than a mean neighbor under us! Nice staff that handle things quickly, and show that they care about your feelings and if you’re comfortable.
Move in went smooth and the staff are nice. Some things were wrong with the apartment but they come right away to help fix our issues. Good place overall