The office staff was so kind and helpful to me and my husband when we moved in. It’s a good place that is very affordable. We also like it because it is so close to Fort Campbell!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

This place has become a home for us, so glad we decided to renew our lease! The Staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept up extremely well!

Small not alot of storage the other residents are not very friendly. But it's decent for the price. People don't clean up after their dogs and Blair music to all hours

The rent is affordable and the property manager is always accessible. The only problem I have is that the laundromat card malfunctions, and that can be annoying.

Moving in was very easy, Lease agreement was no hassle, and we have had no problems with our neighbors. We live in the one Bedroom apartment and it is perfect for me, my wife, our dog, and our few things we have.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Good community to live in .Good community amenities. Nice people that work there very quiet no trouble close to Fort Campbell I’m not too far

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I have no complaints about the community. It is quiet and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. It is easily accessible and close to work which is great.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Pretty nice place to live. Nice laundry room with plenty of washers and dryers. Nice dog area. The pool looks nice also. They keep it clean and the rent is very reasonable.

Like I’ve mentioned before the guy below me smokes weed and it’s gross. Our conditioner never works right which is frustrating. Not the best.

All my husband and I ever wanted was our own little space and some peace. That’s exactly what we got here . It feels super cozy and homey. I love the fact we can have our dog as well.

I love everything about my apartment. It is close to my husbands job and penalty of food options. We have lived here for about 6 months now and plan on being here for awhile.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Place looks good so far. Just getting in to one of the newer units and everything is new. Existing items are also well conditioned. Location is also great.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

This is the best rental experience I've ever had. I'm so incredibly thankful to call this complex home! Not only is it a great value but I never have to wonder if I'll have to worry about noise.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Eagles Crest at Wallace is a family oriented community. The staff is extremely helpful and eager to help you right away. The staff is understanding and compassionate. I am blessed to be a resident here and call this home!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

It’s okay I guess, the location is great but we are having a major problem with other dogs. No one is leashing theirs and they keep running up on mine, also no one picks up theirs poop because the poop trash can are always full because no one changes them besides me and I’m kind of tired of that. Besides that I guess it’s just okay.

Staffs are very accommodating and friendly, they attend request as soon as possible whenever you need it. Very accessible location and good price.

Outstanding apartment complex. Quick turn around with maintenance and respond from front desk. Parking availability is amazing regardless of time of returning at night

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I love my apartment located near the pool/office. The office staff has been kind every time I have had to speak with them on something. Washers and dryers usually work fine. There is enough parking for everyone in my unit. My unit itself is a 2 bedroom and the space is great! Plenty of room for storage and generous closet sizes. The only reason I knocked a star off was because often in the summer the pool was not open within the posted hours and opened closer to 12:30pm than 10am.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

great place to start out! Super helpful to my husband and me beings that we are military affiliated, treated us great! would recommend to any military newlyweds.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I've had a good overall experience, with the exception of my issues with maintenance. I've been having issues with my air conditioner since the beginning of September and it hasn't been resolved.

Its goog here a little small not alot of storage. Also i wish there was more parking in my building also the water pressure is trash in the shower

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Cannot argue with cost. Very friendly staff and maintenance has always been fast for reported issues and very polite. Always considerate of others to include the doggo.

Great Community; Love the pool, always clean and cool! Very nice people usually keep to themselves; also love having laundry mat so close, it’s very convenient!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The move in process was made really simple for us and the staff is very friendly. Only remote complaint is that there were a few things that we had to clean up ourselves like the air conditioner and stove.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible