I love how quick maintanience requests are taken, and how kind all my neighbors are. Plus, it is super close to base which makes commute easy for my husband!

Have been living here for over a year , it’s been pretty good , the office staff is really helpful . My only complain is that the stuff that gets “ fixed “ isn’t actually fixed . They “ fixed “ a hole on our closet cealing & it’s still dripping all over our stuff . It has been a few months now .

Just moved in absolutely love it here just wish there weren't so many breed restricted dogs on the list other than that me and my girlfriend plan on staying

Great staff everyone is willing to help. Im pleased with apartments also with the upkeep that is always being done. I do wish there was better washer and dryers but not every place is perfect! Ive enjohed it here so far.

I just moved here and My apartment is so a one bed room and I love it! Love the hardwood floors and carpet. The area is quiet. Can't wait to try the pool.

Pretty nice program to be implemented, definetky would recommend to my friends. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a rewards incentive when moving to a new place

Everything and everyone is professional and friendly. It’s by far the best apartment complex I’ve every lived in. All the resident are respectful and nice.

Very nice apartments to stay. They are very fast to fix any problems. Price is great and they are always helpful. Power bill is low and internet is very fast.

Overall I like staying here. I don’t like that people park behind the parking spaces. Someone’s car is going to get hit eventually. I’m happy there is on site washing and dryer machines, though I feel the charge is a bit much. When’s the pool gonna be open?

i have an overall positive experience here. Staff is very nice and vey helpful.the area is quiet and peace full with a lot of options to eat not far

I Love Wallace Crest Apartments because its so quiet and peaceful. I would definitely recommend. The Neighbors are really feiendly and very approachable.

I love it here its really awesome, close to base, great staff, a nice pool ,great over all ... this is my first apartment and its amazing...

The staff was so helpful and friendly with my move. My apartment is so nice and up to date. My neighbors have been great. The apartments have a great location.

The apartment is located in a decent enough neighborhood. The laundry facility is nice and the dog park is a selling point for me. The faculty has been nothing but nice to me

Love living here! The staff is helpful and easily accessible, the neighbors are friendly and quiet, and I feel safe and secure about the complex as well as the surrounding neighborhood.

The day I saw these apartments online I knew I had to call and ask about them! That was the best decision! Everyone is so friendly and so sweet especially the staff!

Clean grounds, quiet neighborhood, friendly and nice staff. Perfect amount of washer and dryer. Plenty of parking. Reasonable rent and utility's.

The price of the apartments are reasonable, the staff are nice and knowledgeable (They'll keep you informed things going on). The area is quiet, easily accessible to base, and kept clean.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

When I was looking for a place Shauna was very helpful even gave me a map of other places but ultimately we decided on Wallace. It is a very nice place to live, neighbors are all friendly. Maintenance is very fast and reliable!

The staff are incredibly friendly, quick maintenance and competitive rates. Close to base and shops. I would highly recommend, and look forward to the remainder of my lease.

Love the people in the office very helpful trying to get back on the auto pay don't know what happened called everyone still have not received any information

I enjoy living at Eagle Crest. The apartments are well maintained, grounds are kept clean and the management and staff are friendly and helpful. The prices are affordable with many options in the features in apartments, as well as amenities. On the group d's you will find a dog park, several bbq's a pool and a family area to enjoy outside dinning.

I have lived her for 5 years and love my apartment! The office staff is very helpful and polite. Maintenance completes work orders in a timely manner.

Management has been so helpful to me and my husband as we moved in. They worked with us as we moved from across the country. We have had a pleasant experience since moving in

So far so good apartment is very nice some things a little outdated but overall good for the price however outside does get quite loud in the evening