Eagles Crest at Wallace

4.4

4.4

Justin
Wonderful place to live and the staff is extremely helpful they have a pool a dog park it's close to base and any other places may need to shop
Amado
So far an amazing experience and the renovated unit is perfect the updated look is very modern. I love the fact that I’m so close to fort Campbell and able to get anywhere in matter of minutes.
Yukai
I haven't lived here long enough. So, i can't say much about it. I look forward to having a good experience here. The neighbor seems quiet. I wish the apartment is bigger.
Virginia
The apartment area is very quiet peaceful friendly. If you have dogs they have a wonderful dog park. The area is very clean and well kept. I like there is a code to get to the mail room.
Margaret
Overall my experience is good so far. My downstairs neighbor is just a bit loud with their music/ TV. But I can’t hear it mostly when I’m in my apartment.
Kimberly
Love it here! Definitely recommend living here for anyone! People are so nice and no issues on my end, lived here for almost a year now. I’m about to sign for another year
Javon
It’s wonderful an it’s really relaxing. There isn’t a lot of loud people around and everything is quiet for the most part. I also like the fact that I’m around stores an a lot of restaurants.
Shaye
The overall residence facility is wonderful. Brenda and Iris are both amazing ladies and wonderful to work with. They help made the transition of moving in easy and hassle free.
Noelle
The staff has been very helpful and understanding while my husband and I navigate living in a brand new city and state. We love our little apartment.
Ezekiel
Needs better parking space. Parking lot is usually full and it's hard to find a space. Other than that it's a pretty cool apartment complex. Iris in the office is pretty cool.