Eagles Crest at Wallace

4.4

4.4

The apartment was cleaned when we moved in, the windows were brand new and installed in less than an hour. The friendly staff was helpful in the signing process. The neighborhoods quiet, after signing we were able to move in the same day.
Very friendly staff, they worked with my wife and me while I was over seas trying to get an apartment for when I come home. All of our problems and concerns have been resolved quickly and efficiently.
The location is great, neighborhood is peaceful, it can use some more parking spots but otherwise it’s a safe area in general. Just wish we had washer and dryers in the units
The laundry facilities have issues frequently due to low quality machines. The maintenance and community teams are both great and do a wonderful job with the appartment complex.
Some neighbors blast music at all hours of the day and done respect other trying to sleep. But overall great housing . Small rooms but easy for cleaning.
The Complex has wonderful grounds keeping, and a friendly environment to live in. Very pleased with the choices that were made on where I would live.
I have been here 2 years. This is a great place to live. The management is attentive and always available. Maintenance is always on time. I would definitely recommend!
Great location. Friendly neighbors. We feel safe here! We've liked living here as our first impression of Clarksville. The office will fix any issues in a timely manner, as long as you let them know. Always kind and helpful.
the process for approval didn’t take long, and the front office team was very helpful! the environment is also very peaceful, thankfully no loud college kids.
Living here since 2016. Plan to renew in 2021. Interactions with new management office and maintenance has been limited due to COVID, but they’ve been trying to interact with the community which is nice.