Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very quiet, comfortable little neighborhood. Never any issues. Nice apartments to start in, just needs more flair and maybe more community activities.
Overall experience has been amazing so many friendly people and it's quiet I love it. The staff is friendly and always willing to help out if you have any questions.
The staff has been extremely nice and provided amazing service! From applying to moving in everything has been easy. The apartment itself is good condition.
Great landlords and workers came the same day if not the next day i put in a work order and very understanding with tough situations you might me going through
Just moved in after being miserable with my past living conditions. A better and affordable living option near post. Grateful for being able to find this apartment.
Truly a great place to call home. The entire staff always greet me with a smile. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by the friendly workers. Would recommend to other.
It was a quick move and the access to the rooms are great.The hardware floors above us kinda allow us to hear everything above but beyond that it’s great here
It’s a beautiful neighborhood. The first place I looked into moving. I love the small space that’s just for me. My neighbors have much respect for each other by keep the hall ways and porches clean and debris free.
Its great! No issues or complaints. Very peaceful and convenient. In a great location and not to far from work or a walmart! Also great pricing.
Great experience with staff and maintenance. Great experience overall. Only issue we had was the cleanliness of people in other units. Some would have multiple trash bags on the porch for weeks at a time. This also affected the whole units living conditions regarding pests.