I absolutely love my apartment!! I have never had a problem since i be moved in! I also love the fact that its close to everything I need. And Walmart is super close to the house!

Shauna does an impeccable job as to ensure new residents feel welcome and I pressured. Although it took me over 4 months to actually sign a contract and move in she was very patient

Its a nice apartment and its stays warmish. staff is very nice and helps out with every question i have. they fix everything that is wrong the day we tell them.

Eagles Crest at Wallace provides affordable units at a good location. The area has ready access to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and local business.

I’ve Been Living Here For A Few Days And I Believe I Made A Good Choice In My First Apartment. Its Quiet, Friendly And We’re Very Comfortable In Our Apartment.

My experience living here for far is great. We have a few things that are broken but can be easily fixed. Our leasing office represebtive, she great very helped and addresses all our needs.

The staff is very friendly. Wish all the apartments were renovated like the picture showed on the website. We didn’t find out we’d get a non renovated apartment til the day of the veiwing. Which they also showed us a renovated apartment lol

Since I have moved in the eagle crest employees have helped a lot. Provided quality assistance with helping me move in and get set up. Looking forward to statjng with eagles crest

This is our first apartment complex and we absolutely love it! Our neighbors are great and the staff is wonderful! It has been a great first experience in renting an apartment!

We have lived here for three months and I've liked it so far. We are in a really good place for my husband who is stationed at the post right by us and there are a lot of business near by.

Shauna is amazing and super adorable. Great customer service. Answered all questions. Personable and cared about her customers. Your was really nice.

It has been a pretty great experience so far. Only a few problems with dog poop and some neighbor noise. But overall amazing place to be with my family.

Close to base if your a Solider so convenient, Gate 2 and Gate 1. Great staff and Great Maintenance Team. Dog park on site and Laundry Mat on site.

It's a friendly working community, on top of that people here are mindful of everyone schedules it's good to be able to show Up and sleep with ithout he nighbors partying it ip

It has its up and downs. My neighbors under us, complain about everything. Especially the floors, I’ve came along way to keep them happy bc it seems they are out to get me. I need a home and they making bf it hard for me. But other than them I like it here.

I ve been living here for three years and I enjoy it ,never lived anywhere else since I came to Tennessee Alicia the manager is good people very friendly and helpfull

Love it here people are very nice and the office ladies and maintenance are very beautiful people thank you for your service and the grounds are amazing

Apartments could use better appliances and more storage space in the single bedrooms. Area isn't the most desirable, but is livable and quiet(unless you have noisy neighbors).

Great place i love everything but the crazy lady below who asked my husband and I for money if they got rid of her i would give this place 5 stars

My experience with eagles crest has been everything I expected and more. Not much to say besides us having a roof over my head and a place for us to stay.

I like it so far but my stove is faulty the oven some times works sometimes not and my shower leaks pretty bad but it is very nice I'll update this later

Very impressed so far with these apartments. Very quiet and safe feeling place, great for families. Also pet friendly and they keep the grounds clean and presentable.

They are awesone, love the services they provide, glad I am about to live here. Convinient property and safe and secure, it's a home away from home.

The room is a cheap and easy to get. The staff at eagle crest are very respectful and nice. They were able to help us with what ever we need and answer any questions that we had.

The staff is super friendly! They always greet me with a smile. I am very excited to move because they make it feel like home. I recommend this place!