Eagles Crest at Wallace

4.4

4.4

It’s been a great community and I love my neighbors it’s pretty great being where I am! I love being in the location that I’m in I’m close to work and all the food I could ever need it’s wonderful!
It’s a nice place to live. The only thing that bothers me is the amount of dog poop around the complex, and people also speed through the parking lot a lot and I feel like my vehicle might get hit at some point.
I really like the property. It’s very clean and well organized. I love the fact there’s a dog park pool an other nice amenities to have while staying here.
This place is amazing I love it here and the staff is very friendly and caring I highly recommend this place to anyone who is interested also the base is just 5 minutes away
Very nice apartment complex, and convenient location 😁 I'm pleased with the service as well as the rate. Also, Iris and Brenda are obviously great people.
My husband and I are very happy here. The staff and neighbors are so kind and helpful. Thanks to Iris we were able to get an apartment so quickly.
My resident area is awesome. It’s quite, peaceful . It has a pool area . It’s also close to the road side good road access.they apartment are lovely amazing quality at a good price
The office staff was very friendly and moved very swiftly to get me in my home! The neighborhood is quite and clean. The area is surrounded by places to shop and eat
Very comfortable & nice apartment they are quick with maintenance request & the staff are very helpful & friendly. I’d definitely recommend these apartment to my friends & family.
1 star
I am still waiting for my code to get into the laundry room to get my mail! I have texted twice with no response! I don't understand why I have not heard back!