Clean grounds, quiet neighborhood, friendly and nice staff. Perfect amount of washer and dryer. Plenty of parking. Reasonable rent and utility's.

The price of the apartments are reasonable, the staff are nice and knowledgeable (They'll keep you informed things going on). The area is quiet, easily accessible to base, and kept clean.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

When I was looking for a place Shauna was very helpful even gave me a map of other places but ultimately we decided on Wallace. It is a very nice place to live, neighbors are all friendly. Maintenance is very fast and reliable!

The staff are incredibly friendly, quick maintenance and competitive rates. Close to base and shops. I would highly recommend, and look forward to the remainder of my lease.

Love the people in the office very helpful trying to get back on the auto pay don't know what happened called everyone still have not received any information

I enjoy living at Eagle Crest. The apartments are well maintained, grounds are kept clean and the management and staff are friendly and helpful. The prices are affordable with many options in the features in apartments, as well as amenities. On the group d's you will find a dog park, several bbq's a pool and a family area to enjoy outside dinning.

I have lived her for 5 years and love my apartment! The office staff is very helpful and polite. Maintenance completes work orders in a timely manner.

Management has been so helpful to me and my husband as we moved in. They worked with us as we moved from across the country. We have had a pleasant experience since moving in

So far so good apartment is very nice some things a little outdated but overall good for the price however outside does get quite loud in the evening

THE neighborhood is pleasant and has tons of nice residents that help create a relaxed environment. It is quiet as well so that’s always a plus.

I live in apartment A6. One of my neighbors smokes weed because my apartment smells like a darn skunk every night when I come home. I will be reporting it to the office and if nothing is done I will be calling the police. Otherwise I love the apartment.

The people who work here are super nice. The apartments have had no issues whatsoever. When I came to look at the apartment before j moved in everything looked nice and fresh even the floors were freshly cleaned

It’s a really nice place to live. The staff is friendly and very helpful the only issue I have is some of the appliances may need to be updated

Its great here , the neighbors are very considerate and respectful. There are no disruptions and if I had any, I would most definitely refer some friends.

I absolutely love my apartment!! I have never had a problem since i be moved in! I also love the fact that its close to everything I need. And Walmart is super close to the house!

Shauna does an impeccable job as to ensure new residents feel welcome and I pressured. Although it took me over 4 months to actually sign a contract and move in she was very patient

Its a nice apartment and its stays warmish. staff is very nice and helps out with every question i have. they fix everything that is wrong the day we tell them.

Eagles Crest at Wallace provides affordable units at a good location. The area has ready access to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and local business.

I’ve Been Living Here For A Few Days And I Believe I Made A Good Choice In My First Apartment. Its Quiet, Friendly And We’re Very Comfortable In Our Apartment.

My experience living here for far is great. We have a few things that are broken but can be easily fixed. Our leasing office represebtive, she great very helped and addresses all our needs.

The staff is very friendly. Wish all the apartments were renovated like the picture showed on the website. We didn’t find out we’d get a non renovated apartment til the day of the veiwing. Which they also showed us a renovated apartment lol

Since I have moved in the eagle crest employees have helped a lot. Provided quality assistance with helping me move in and get set up. Looking forward to statjng with eagles crest

This is our first apartment complex and we absolutely love it! Our neighbors are great and the staff is wonderful! It has been a great first experience in renting an apartment!

We have lived here for three months and I've liked it so far. We are in a really good place for my husband who is stationed at the post right by us and there are a lot of business near by.

Shauna is amazing and super adorable. Great customer service. Answered all questions. Personable and cared about her customers. Your was really nice.