I love this place so much everything looks so great, the stores are really close to me even the Latin store, and I can’t wait to recommend this place to many people around

The area is perfect, the apartments close to Fort Campbell. They have fiber lines therefore the WiFi is awesome. The staff are competent friendly people that provide great service.

It’s great except the loud neighbor upstairs. The area is very close to work which is nice and I like the dog park and so does my dog. The only thing that I do not like is the creepy neighbor next door who always falls and calls me baby girl

Haven’t had any problems. I like it a lot. Definitely would refer someone to stay here. Also there is one more thing, the walls are super thin so you hear almost everything.

The residence is very lovely. Everyone is friendly and it's a great location for pets. The pool is an extra and trash is always picked up accordingly. Only problem is people don't clean up after their dogs.

Lived here for 3 years the rents getting a little high but its a good area to live in its a great place to live in nice town good people all in all would recommend

So far, I’ve had a pleasant experience. I have a newer apartment on the second floor and it’s cozy. I will say, one neighbor blasts his car music loudly when he’s coming and leaving the property, but other than that, the neighborhood is generally very quiet and considerate. I’ve had no issues with my appliances and the rent is a great price!

Love the staff that works here. Never had any issues with neighbors being noisy or rude. Pet friendly and had an awesome dog park for our pooch to run in.

A notice went out a couple of months ago, asking residences of the a-c building not to park along the tree line and it worked for a while but now a bunch of people park there again. It’s juat a matter of time before someone’s car gets hit.

Nice place and great space for a single bachelor. It’s atill winter so can’t wait to it gets warmer to take a nice dip in the pool. No complaints this far

Love living here! So comfortable. Haven’t had any problems since I moved to these apartments. The office people are very kind and sweet. Never had any complaints!

It’s quite nice. The neighborhood is clean and misty quiet. The pool is a beautiful blue and there is always someone new soaking in the hot summer sun.

When I first started looking at apartments to move into I was sceptical not only because it was my very first apartment but because I needed to find one with everything that I was wanting and needing in an apartment. I came and got a tour and feel in love. The staff is so friendly and they also shoe that they care.

I have not been here long, but so far everything seems to be going okay! I still have not had my cable TV hooked up yet, but there is suppose to be a technician coming to complete my cable hookup.

Great, great.Better Spaces helps landlords understand what attracts and retains tenants. The company is good to their tenants’ preferences and discover what makes them tick. It then helps them deliver on those interests through engaging programming and amenities spaces.

The apartments look amazing and the housing people are friendly but there is just too many cars and not enough parking spaces.but other then that I love it.

Shawna in the office was amazing. She made the lease process easy and fun. She explained everything so that I understood it. I would definitely recommend to others.

I love the community. Its so quiet and peaceful so noone boyhers you, the apartments are nice on exterior and they have a swimming pool and really cool management

It’s a very quiet place to live, neighbors are wonderful and friendly, everyone communicates and the property managers are absolutely wonderful!

Haven't had a single issue living here for over a year now. Great staff, clean laundry room and overall a great environment. Would recommend anyone to live here!

Love living here management is great and the matinance people are awesome. The on site laundry I'd great and the pool is great they just redid it this year

I love how quick maintanience requests are taken, and how kind all my neighbors are. Plus, it is super close to base which makes commute easy for my husband!

Have been living here for over a year , it’s been pretty good , the office staff is really helpful . My only complain is that the stuff that gets “ fixed “ isn’t actually fixed . They “ fixed “ a hole on our closet cealing & it’s still dripping all over our stuff . It has been a few months now .

Just moved in absolutely love it here just wish there weren't so many breed restricted dogs on the list other than that me and my girlfriend plan on staying

Great staff everyone is willing to help. Im pleased with apartments also with the upkeep that is always being done. I do wish there was better washer and dryers but not every place is perfect! Ive enjohed it here so far.