Staffs are very accommodating and friendly, they attend request as soon as possible whenever you need it. Very accessible location and good price.

Outstanding apartment complex. Quick turn around with maintenance and respond from front desk. Parking availability is amazing regardless of time of returning at night

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I love my apartment located near the pool/office. The office staff has been kind every time I have had to speak with them on something. Washers and dryers usually work fine. There is enough parking for everyone in my unit. My unit itself is a 2 bedroom and the space is great! Plenty of room for storage and generous closet sizes. The only reason I knocked a star off was because often in the summer the pool was not open within the posted hours and opened closer to 12:30pm than 10am.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

great place to start out! Super helpful to my husband and me beings that we are military affiliated, treated us great! would recommend to any military newlyweds.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I've had a good overall experience, with the exception of my issues with maintenance. I've been having issues with my air conditioner since the beginning of September and it hasn't been resolved.

Its goog here a little small not alot of storage. Also i wish there was more parking in my building also the water pressure is trash in the shower

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Cannot argue with cost. Very friendly staff and maintenance has always been fast for reported issues and very polite. Always considerate of others to include the doggo.

Great Community; Love the pool, always clean and cool! Very nice people usually keep to themselves; also love having laundry mat so close, it’s very convenient!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The move in process was made really simple for us and the staff is very friendly. Only remote complaint is that there were a few things that we had to clean up ourselves like the air conditioner and stove.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Love it here me and my girlfriend have been here for a little over a year and we've had no problems related to the complex we plan to stay for as long as possible

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

It is very quiet here. Maintenance always comes the same day of any request I have made. The facility is very clean and well taken care of. The only complaint I have is that laundry prices keep going up.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Really quiet and laid back i love it. Really good surro uh nding area, and close to work too. The people here are friendly. Its a good little area to bring your family.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The staff was very helpful in the move in process, especially because I was coming from out of state. She made sure everything was ready to go so when I arrived it was a smooth process. Loving it here, and the pool is a great!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

My resident experience has been outstanding. This is my first OWN place. The office has been so helpful in ways to get me started in this apartment. I have only had one issue with my A/C unit when i moved in, and as soon as i called the office , maintance came 30 minutes later to fix the issue. Also, this is a beautiful place to be, especially the pool they provide for us. I am extremely happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

I love living here, the only downside is I have to walk to the laundry room and laundry gets pretty expensive. Other than that, the pool is great, and people are really nice. The apartments are also well kept

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The walls are a little thin and not everyone picks up their dog poop, besides that I guess it is just okay? Reasonable price but everything seemed to get broken or be already broken when you move in

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

My husband and i just moved in but we absolutely love it here! He’s stationed at Fort Campbell and we’re so glad we chose Wallace as our first apartment

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Friendly office staff Nice units A pool that is actually deep enough to swim in Good rates Would prefer in unit laundry and some more space but well worth what is being charged.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Any issues raised have been fixed in a very timely manner. Love the pool and the events offered by the complex. Great starter apartment for my fiancée and I

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

So far, I have no complaints! Moves in yesterday and the lady upfront was very sweet and helpful. The move went well and the neighbors have been nice!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

It's been ok! The rent is affordable, and it is close to where I work! The laundromat could use improvement, because the appliances are out of service during a rainstorm.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

The Apartments are very quite and the people are very nice. The pool is amazing and it goes to 9 feet!! The office workers are amazing and very understanding

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

My car got stolen out of the parking lot and police cant do anything because theres no cameras so now i have no car and have to find a way to work everyday

Very Good Place! Very accessible and affordable. Well maintained, staffs act right away when something goes wrong. I can Recommend this place.

Neighbors leave a lot of trash in the hallways (cigarette butts, etc), however my experience other than that has been positive. Maintenance came out quickly for the requests I submitted.