Apartments could use better appliances and more storage space in the single bedrooms. Area isn't the most desirable, but is livable and quiet(unless you have noisy neighbors).

Great place i love everything but the crazy lady below who asked my husband and I for money if they got rid of her i would give this place 5 stars

My experience with eagles crest has been everything I expected and more. Not much to say besides us having a roof over my head and a place for us to stay.

I like it so far but my stove is faulty the oven some times works sometimes not and my shower leaks pretty bad but it is very nice I'll update this later

Very impressed so far with these apartments. Very quiet and safe feeling place, great for families. Also pet friendly and they keep the grounds clean and presentable.

They are awesone, love the services they provide, glad I am about to live here. Convinient property and safe and secure, it's a home away from home.

The room is a cheap and easy to get. The staff at eagle crest are very respectful and nice. They were able to help us with what ever we need and answer any questions that we had.

The staff is super friendly! They always greet me with a smile. I am very excited to move because they make it feel like home. I recommend this place!

I like how you can earn points just for being a resident I feel like that's a benefit to us for just staying here. Thank you eagles crest at Wallace.

The staff at eagles crest at Wallace always go out of their way to make sure that all of your needs are met and that you feel right at home.

Great customer service always on top of work orders and helping residents. They maintain the surroundings and make living there very very enjoyable.

Everything is really amazing. Laundry is really clean. Swimming pool is awesome. The best thing is apartment management really care about you alot.

Since moving into my new community, it has been very pleasant. Management is unbelievable great. I didn't know living in a apartment was this easy. I wish I would've made this decision a long time ago.

Great and friendly. Clean place. My girlfriend and I moved in about a month ago and have been loving the pool and the summer time sun. !!!!

Love living here so far. Been here for only one month. The pool is great once they got it fixed. Only thing that I do not like is the laundry room all machines are run by debit card I can't send my teenage kids to wash clothes because they do not hold the debit card so I have to go off property which is an inconvenient they may want to look into this not everybody has debit cards

The apartment complex itself is not bad for the price. The neighborhood is surrounded by pretty calm and friendly neighbors. It is a little ghetto at times lol but not bad.

I was so happy to find an apartment complex that would work with me to reserve an apartment while I was still in Korea. Alicia was very accommodating and communicative. The grounds are clean and quiet, and the location is perfect for easy access to Fort Campbell. The price of rent is very reasonable.

This is a pretty cool app free points just for living in my community. I wish more places offerd stuff like this it would help keep the residents happy.

Very nice place me and my wife love it here can't wait until the pool is fixed the laundry room is always clean and the landscaping is beautiful

The apartment staff has been very helpful. It was clean and new cabinets when I moved in. Not a fan of the ac units and the bathroom sink could be updated.

Apartments are quiet, and the neighbors are nice and polite. The apartment complex is in a pretty decent location, being close to three Walmarts, and a couple of food spots.

The apartment complex is wonderful. It was cheap and affordable. It is a good place to start out when mobing out for your first time. Needs more cowbell.

Great very happy here the staff is awesome and very helpful , Alicia and Amber are very kind and polite always helpful , great job on the foggy park and property well taken care of

Awesome place to live!!!!!! Love the staff and it's very quiet neighborhood!!!!!! The pool is so great I enjoy all the easy access to it and the other amenities.

They switched me housing and helped me out tremendously on getting my family and I a nice place to live and treating me like I am family. Been going through rough times and they helped relieve pressure off tha