Eagles Crest at Wallace

We just moved into our apartment, so far it's very good everything is very clean nose very noisy neighbors and staff is amazing. I would highly recommend to anybody going to Austin Peay.
The experience moving here has been great especially during the coronavirus pandemic, the community is isolated and secluded which is great but still relatively close to resources
Mrs.Iris and Mrs. Brenda are soooo helpful and amazing they are always willing to give advice and always willing to make sure everything in your apartment is up and running they always have a smile on their face when you walk into their office it’s great
Just moved in and so far so good. Had a small bug scare and sometimes it smells weird outside the apartment. I’ve also never had no in unit laundry so that will be an adjustment. Otherwise great!
First time owning an apartment and I really enjoy Eagles Crest and the residents here. The location is great for commuting, the parking isn’t too bad, they have a nice pool, It’s a short walk to do your laundry also the employees here make this place feel like home and that your taken care of.
Friendly neighbors, accommodating management. Great outdoor space for pets and/or entertaining. Renovated apartments are great. Parking could be better. Quiet neighborhood.
It’s taken them almost a week to repair our bathtub but everything else has been smooth and wonderful about the complex. They provide events like food trucks and community yard sales and a private pool.
LOTS OF ROACHES, AND AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEMS, NOT ENOUGH WASHERS AND DRYERS/ BROKEN ONES, NOT ENOUGH PARKING AND PEOPLE DONT PICK UP DOG POOP SO MORE AREAS TO PICNIC SHOULD BE ADDED. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
I just moved in yesterday! The office staff is wonderful! There's just a couple of minor things in the apartment but otherwise it's cute and just the size I need!
My girlfriend and I recently moved in and are very impressed with the property. The apartment grounds are very well kept and the staff has been pleasant and welcoming. The cabinets in the apartment have a few scuffs, but over-all, the unit is in pretty nice shape. We're super excited to be a part of this community!