I everyone here is super nice and willing to work with you. The apartments are well priced and they almost always have a deal going on.if your looking for a friendly atmosphere for your family or just yourself, this is the place

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Never lived in such a well kept, & quite apartment complex. And most of all the staff is so friendly! I moved here alone while hubby was deployed & did all my setting up & signing most of the lease over email with the property manager. They make it so simple and easy for military to live here!

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Staff is very friendly and tacke care of their clients with the up most courtesy any problems that do come up, are taken care of usually in less then 24 hours.

Everyone is so friendly and nice! Nice area to live and very quiet. They also have a nice dog area to play in and a very nice pool area. Staff is always caring.

This place dose not have washer and dryer hook up. This is not something I enjoy having to go to a laundry mat to do laundry. The kitchens are quite small. Parking is very limited and have no assigned parking so its first come first serve. Neighbors are noisy and do not respect anything.

We like our apartment it's adorable and a great size for a single family. Just with we had more space to put things in counters and cabinets . The storage space is also lacking.

Lived in my apartment for a month and have really enjoyed it. My kid loves to go swimming in the pool that is at our complex. Parking is good also im not always having to park far from apartment.

Love this place!!! Not only is it a relaxed and nice environment it's so close to post I never worry about being late to work. Love the pool and customer service is awesome!

Good community, quality floors. Good lawn care! Good parking, near stores, easy on 41A, near Fort Campbell. I m former Air Force, The Lew Allen! Eagles Crest has great pool.

The management is amazing. They are kind and thoughtful. They really care about the residents that live here in the community, so much so that they put on events. Thanksgiving, Christmas, or just a simple pool party.

They provide timely support and help in any way possible. Families are friendly and supportive. Quite place to live and have pets. Its very close to base for easy access.

The staff is very friendly and what we see so far is that it is a family place to be around. The apartments are very nice and just what we need something simple to take care of.

Reply from Eagles Crest at Wallace

Very comfortable environment even though your living in cubicles you still have your privacy and don't really hear the people around you which is a huge plus

So far so good. Friendly staff. Great apartments, cannot really complain about anything. The laundry room is nice and clean. The neighbor's are friendly.

This is a great little community. The staff here is very friendly, and are always quick to answer any questions. I love that we have our own laundry area and dog park.

The office staff is nice and helpful. The pool was great in the summer. However the maitenance men seem a little forgetful if they don't write the tasks down. It took over a week for them to cut us a key. I've seen them leave their extra key in my apartment and leave other keys in people's doors. The freedom to decorate the apartments however we want is also nice. Cons of our apartment: oven doesn't heat right, burns food, and almost starts fires; bath tub drain doesn't drain no matter what is done to it so when you shower you're constantly standing in at least 3 inches of water.

Everything has been great so far! Great little community to live in, I really enjoy living here. I love that the laundry is on site and pets are allowed.

I really enjoy living here. It's very peaceful and very clean. I like that almost everyone has pets so I feel very welcome. The staff is also very friendly.

The staff is very polite and is almost always ready to help and assist with any needs that you might have. It is an apartment complex, so there are bound to be neighbors that you don't like, but otherwise it's very enjoyable, and budget friendly.

I have had a great experience here fir the year and a half I've been living here. My only issues so far have been the a.c. units not working but the maintenance staff has been working to fix the issue.

I'm new here, but so far, so good. I love my apartment so much, and the office staff has been so helpful. Also, my pup loves the dog park! Will update my rating later :)

Still loving this place. Great atmosphere. Very pet friendly, even has its own Landry room area. The staff is very friendly and very efficient.

We were New to this state and we needed a place we heard about eagles crest at wallace online so when we got here we looked for these apts! the eagles crest team helped us gave us a great deal so we could move in asap! very happy living here!!

I love living here and the staff is very helpful! ! When I've had issues they are very quick to respond and try to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.

This is an amazing community, The only down fall is occasionally the washers or a dryer won't work properly.. But management is quick to fix it: