Great place to live. Very quiet! Great with understanding quality and most of all the staff is phenomenal! I also enjoy the pool on these hot days!

Have been living here for over a year , it’s been pretty good , the office staff is really helpful . My only complain is that the stuff that gets “ fixed “ isn’t actually fixed . They “ fixed “ a hole on our closet cealing & it’s still dripping all over our stuff . It has been a few months now .

Its a nice apartment and its stays warmish. staff is very nice and helps out with every question i have. they fix everything that is wrong the day we tell them.

The office staff is nice and helpful. The pool was great in the summer. However the maitenance men seem a little forgetful if they don't write the tasks down. It took over a week for them to cut us a key. I've seen them leave their extra key in my apartment and leave other keys in people's doors. The freedom to decorate the apartments however we want is also nice. Cons of our apartment: oven doesn't heat right, burns food, and almost starts fires; bath tub drain doesn't drain no matter what is done to it so when you shower you're constantly standing in at least 3 inches of water.

Close to work fast food restaurants distant from centralized shopping districts no gym or fitness area no patio or balconies and kitchens are cramped with very little cabinet and counter too space

I ve been living here for three years and I enjoy it ,never lived anywhere else since I came to Tennessee Alicia the manager is good people very friendly and helpfull

I'm new here, but so far, so good. I love my apartment so much, and the office staff has been so helpful. Also, my pup loves the dog park! Will update my rating later :)

A notice went out a couple of months ago, asking residences of the a-c building not to park along the tree line and it worked for a while but now a bunch of people park there again. It’s juat a matter of time before someone’s car gets hit.

Keep residents more informed. Communication is key. Other than that, the community looks clean, the apartments looks clean and everyone is professional.

It's an alright place to stay, the neighbors are noisy and they dont act upon noise complaints, it is kind of over priced too. Considering everything is electric and that's what you pay for.

Apartments could use better appliances and more storage space in the single bedrooms. Area isn't the most desirable, but is livable and quiet(unless you have noisy neighbors).

It has its up and downs. My neighbors under us, complain about everything. Especially the floors, I’ve came along way to keep them happy bc it seems they are out to get me. I need a home and they making bf it hard for me. But other than them I like it here.

We like our apartment it's adorable and a great size for a single family. Just with we had more space to put things in counters and cabinets . The storage space is also lacking.

So far I love it here. The people are friendly the neighbors are friendly and above all a good experience so far. Management has been helpful personally being a military spouse and above all good.

It’s great except the loud neighbor upstairs. The area is very close to work which is nice and I like the dog park and so does my dog. The only thing that I do not like is the creepy neighbor next door who always falls and calls me baby girl

Great place i love everything but the crazy lady below who asked my husband and I for money if they got rid of her i would give this place 5 stars

Great place so far. No issues. Maintance gets fixed right away. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly. Excellent prices in rent. Good location

This is a great little community. The staff here is very friendly, and are always quick to answer any questions. I love that we have our own laundry area and dog park.

Lived in my apartment for a month and have really enjoyed it. My kid loves to go swimming in the pool that is at our complex. Parking is good also im not always having to park far from apartment.

It’s a really nice place to live. The staff is friendly and very helpful the only issue I have is some of the appliances may need to be updated

Love living here. It's very affordable, water is included. It is near the military base. Which makes it very convenient for my husband and has a good decent space for me and my family.

I don't see any issues. I wish you would allow pitbulls and the heat could work better. Other than that I don't see any issues everything is fine.

We were New to this state and we needed a place we heard about eagles crest at wallace online so when we got here we looked for these apts! the eagles crest team helped us gave us a great deal so we could move in asap! very happy living here!!

Apartments are quiet, and the neighbors are nice and polite. The apartment complex is in a pretty decent location, being close to three Walmarts, and a couple of food spots.

I’ve Been Living Here For A Few Days And I Believe I Made A Good Choice In My First Apartment. Its Quiet, Friendly And We’re Very Comfortable In Our Apartment.