Eagles Landing

The property manager, Heather is amazing! She is very professional, yet personable and ready to help in any way that she can with any issues that may arise. The apartment layout is perfection for our needs and is larger than other layouts in the area for the price. Neighbors have been great as well thus far! So happy to be here!
I like this place because is close to the main store's in town. What I don't like is people ussing and selling drugs on our neighborhood also there's a lack of parking places during the winter. To many persons entering the building without a key and traffic is very loud and traveling in very high speeds.
Love it! Great amount of space, appliances are up to date and staff here is amazing!!!! Whenever I have a question or concern, the staff here is immediately available and attentive.
It has been a really good experience so far! I haven't been here too long yet but so far everything has been good. The office manager has been nothing but super nice. Hallways and stairways always are clean.
Cómodos y acogedores hasta el momento sin ninguna novedad lo único son los pasillos que no huelen a mugre como si tuvieran tiempo sin limpiar y las entradas no tienen seguridad
It’s a great community with lots for friendly residents and it has a very friendly staff and great apartments. It’s in a great location it’s not in the center of town.
Jennifer was amazing to work with & my apartment is super cute! The hallways are clean and well taken care of and I haven’t had any issues with parking so far. My apartment also came with a one care garage which is really nice
Great place to live a playground and fitness center in the building would be nice other than that its been a good 3 yrs neighborhood and neighbors are friendly
This is my first time living in an apartment but I am very happy I chose eagles landing. It's quite, the office staff helps as soon as you reach out with any issues or concerns and it's pet friendly which was a huge plus for me.
The neighborhood is nice and seems safe! Jennifer is super sweet. I all together think this was a very good decision moving into Eagles Landing. Me, my boyfriend and dog are all very happy :)