Eagles Landing

4.4

4.4

The property manager, Molly is amazing! She is very professional, yet personable and ready to help in any way that she can with any issues that may arise. The apartment layout is perfection for our needs and is larger than other layouts in the area for the price. Neighbors have been great as well thus far! So happy to be here!
Very conveniently located and for the most part quiet community! Very spacious apartments and great property management. The new Management gets things fixed in a timely manor! Been living here for a year and half and just signed another year lease ! Overall it’s an outstanding place to call home!
Wonderful staff, very helpful and pleasant to work with. Beautiful apartments. Clean grounds. Just an all around beautiful community all around.
Probably the best experience I’ve had with Rental Apartments. I came from the state of Maine where Property managers had no care for occupants- let alone ever communicated with potential occupants. Here at Eagles Landing- it was my best experience. My woman and I had the Pleasure of working with Molly. She assisted us, guided us, answered all questions and stuck with us.
been pretty nice so far. Had a maintenance guy walk in without being warned first which was not okay. That shouldn’t be aloud. But it’s really nice here and very clean!!! Love it
It was the best transition I have ever had mollie is a gem the paper work was easy I felt at ease working with mollie again she is a keeper she made me feel like this was home
Love the size, the environment and the customer service. It was all around a win win. We absolutely love how close the apartments are to Albertsons and work. It’s quiet and everyone is so friendly.
Molly was very helpful and nice. Being new to town was a little worry some, but she made us feel welcomed. The apartment is really nice and quiet.
Love it so far. Quiet, clean, comfortable and affordable. Molly made the whole process quick and painless. Best experience to date dealing with property management of any sort.
Excellent Residence Experience. Clean and very quiet! The management has always been super awesome to deal with and super understanding. I don't have any complaints!