Eagles Landing

It has been a really good experience so far! I haven't been here too long yet but so far everything has been good. The office manager has been nothing but super nice. Hallways and stairways always are clean.
Cómodos y acogedores hasta el momento sin ninguna novedad lo único son los pasillos que no huelen a mugre como si tuvieran tiempo sin limpiar y las entradas no tienen seguridad
It’s a great community with lots for friendly residents and it has a very friendly staff and great apartments. It’s in a great location it’s not in the center of town.
Jennifer was amazing to work with & my apartment is super cute! The hallways are clean and well taken care of and I haven’t had any issues with parking so far. My apartment also came with a one care garage which is really nice
Great place to live a playground and fitness center in the building would be nice other than that its been a good 3 yrs neighborhood and neighbors are friendly
This is my first time living in an apartment but I am very happy I chose eagles landing. It's quite, the office staff helps as soon as you reach out with any issues or concerns and it's pet friendly which was a huge plus for me.
The neighborhood is nice and seems safe! Jennifer is super sweet. I all together think this was a very good decision moving into Eagles Landing. Me, my boyfriend and dog are all very happy :)
So far it's been nice. Very clean, very welcoming, friendly place. It is a lot more active than expected but over all good. Had some issues with a few things, some misunderstandings with the language barrier but it's all worked out now.
The management and maintenance continually impresses me with fast responses and quick service whenever something is needed. Everything is well maintained and my apartment is hard to beat.
I have loved our experience at Eagles Landing so much! Jennifer our property manager is super nice and so easy to communicate with! Problems are handled promptly and they do an amazing job making sure we’re living comfortably! So much appreciation for the whole team at Eagles Landing.