The ac isnt working. Havent reported it because of my dog wont allow it to be fixed. I have a German Shepherd and most apartments wont accept them. Staff has always been nice. But honestly only spoke with them 3 times. I live and let live, but all my neighbors are great, so no worries. About half have dogs and they all seem to get along

Reply from Eagles Landing

Quiet friendly living. I love it. Plus it's close to restaurants and Walmart . It's perfect. I'm 5 minutes from work so I couldn't of asked for a better place

Reply from Eagles Landing

I love living here the commute to work is easy, the people and buildings here are nice and my apartment is amazing full amenities and all i have to pay is electric and wifi and that's a steal this place is great

Reply from Eagles Landing

We have problems with our AC , but our apartment is great we enjoy staying here, Oslo my garage it’s not fix yet a part that one everything is fine

Reply from Eagles Landing

Haven’t moved in yet but the office staff is great and made the leasing paperwork process a breeze. The floor plan choices are the best in Williston.

Reply from Eagles Landing

The on-site property manager is very nice and helpful, and the approval process is super quick! We applied amd got approved all in the same day! These apartments simply offer more than other apartments, spacious floor plans, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, garage space, in-unit washer and dryer, and central air!

Reply from Eagles Landing

I wouldn't know yet as I have not yet moved to that apartment building. I am waiting for the guy that is currently living in the aparment I was moving into

Reply from Eagles Landing

Friendly office staff and small, quiet community! Love that Eagles Landing is central to restaurants and shopping. Great experience so far!!

Reply from Eagles Landing

Apartment complex is great other then I wish there was a fitness part. Either a building or something. Wish the garages had lights in them other then the door opener one

Reply from Eagles Landing

the apartment is built with very nice structure. Really satisfying. Its location us perfect aside from its near my workplace it’s also accessible.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Love it here and it fills like the home I missed in Washington And wouldn’t move any where else And love how friendly the community is and how great the office is when any issues come up

Reply from Eagles Landing

Dog waste is not picked up. Other than that it's great. That and the adjacent streets are barely safe site to no one adhering to safe speeds

Reply from Eagles Landing

Love my neighbors. Everyone seems nice. Love the apartment. Rent could be cheaper but other than that it’s grest. Ohh kjjhvvv Uhhh John jjhf

Reply from Eagles Landing

Great apartment - great management. Nice location. Very spacious apartment with nice amenities. Well kept and quiet. Would be nice to have an elevator LOL!!

Reply from Eagles Landing

The community and the staff is absolutely great! I’m super glad that I decided to go with this residence as my new home! I definitely recommend this wonderful place!

Reply from Eagles Landing

I haven’t lived her long but I find that this community is the right choice. Apartment living is hard, especially with two kids and a dog. But I’m so very thankful to have found such a great place to live.

Reply from Eagles Landing

We enjoy living here, we just wish people that have kids & babies would be offered a ground floor apt first. They get so loud up there sometimes! Otherwise we're perfectly happy, the apartment's nice, modern, has a washer/dryer, granite counters - really nice. The area is safe and the apts are kept up and maintenance is right there when you need them.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Great place to live friendly staff highly recommend and close to airport motels shopping and eat out love the residents so friendly a gr8 community

Reply from Eagles Landing

The building is nice and space is nice. They have doggy bags which is awesome, but it would be better if there was a fenced in area for pets. The place is under staffed and I have had issues getting maintenance done. The price is great.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Nice clean units, modern kitchens. Can hear neighbors way too well. REALLY need a fenced in dog run/play area!! Everyone I've talked to has been pleasant. Several of our neighbors park 2 or more vehicles in the lined spaces in front of the building instead of putting 1 car in the garage - by the time my husband gets home 7-8pm he has to park all the way down on the far side of the garages sometimes. And we only have the 1 vehicle out - the other one stays garaged. It would make it so much nicer if you could just pain apt #'s on the spaces, then put "visitor parking" signs pointing to the far end of the garages behind the mailboxes OR allocate every 3rd space or so to "VISITOR" and if someone else parks in your assigned space it could be a tier punishment like 1st time a warning, 2nd time $100 fine 3rd time $500 fine, 4th time you get towed.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Easy to work with staff! Very friendly and helpful! I’ve been here for 2 years and am very happy. I looked at other apartment but chose to stay here!

Reply from Eagles Landing

We like the Apartment but the facility is starting to look like LOW INCOME PROPERTY. One truck with a flat has not been moved in 3 weeks. Another truck leaking oil all over the place. Can't see the parking lines so no one can park right. Last, repairs take forever. We have a shower that has a crack in it sealed with Duct tape. we were told not to use it until maintenance gets to it. That was a MONTH ago.

Reply from Eagles Landing

The best place to live friendly staff highly recommend and close to airport motels shopping and I highly recommend this place to live.......

Reply from Eagles Landing

We love the amazing community that eagles landing has to offer. The best thing that we see about eagles landing is the staff is friendly along with the neighbors and the apartments are amazing.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Friendly neighbors if a bit loud at times. Well keep lawns. Building is fairly well maintaned, But still waiting for maintenance to fix or replace the dishwasher.