Eagles Landing

It’s a great community with lots for friendly residents and it has a very friendly staff and great apartments. It’s in a great location it’s not in the center of town.
Jennifer was amazing to work with & my apartment is super cute! The hallways are clean and well taken care of and I haven’t had any issues with parking so far. My apartment also came with a one care garage which is really nice
Great place to live a playground and fitness center in the building would be nice other than that its been a good 3 yrs neighborhood and neighbors are friendly
This is my first time living in an apartment but I am very happy I chose eagles landing. It's quite, the office staff helps as soon as you reach out with any issues or concerns and it's pet friendly which was a huge plus for me.
The neighborhood is nice and seems safe! Jennifer is super sweet. I all together think this was a very good decision moving into Eagles Landing. Me, my boyfriend and dog are all very happy :)
So far it's been nice. Very clean, very welcoming, friendly place. It is a lot more active than expected but over all good. Had some issues with a few things, some misunderstandings with the language barrier but it's all worked out now.
The management and maintenance continually impresses me with fast responses and quick service whenever something is needed. Everything is well maintained and my apartment is hard to beat.
I have loved our experience at Eagles Landing so much! Jennifer our property manager is super nice and so easy to communicate with! Problems are handled promptly and they do an amazing job making sure we’re living comfortably! So much appreciation for the whole team at Eagles Landing.
I love living here it's in the right spot for my work and also a close grocery store and the community and people here are great. Also the fact that I have air conditioning is the best
We have loved living here for 3yrs. At first it was kind, quiet, friendly and peaceful. But unfortunately for aprox the past 4-6mths the environment has changed. There are now ppl sitting on their balconies playing music and yelling out to their buddies as they're walking by below. There are people walking around ALL DAY on their cell phones talking with vile, vile language while other ppl's kids are running around playing. There are couples outside (mostly near the garages) that fuss, cuss, fight, threaten and punch the gas leaving the parking lot not thinking at ALL that a child might run out between the cars. There are also aprox 3-5 other trucks/cars that do this too, mostly in the evenings. It's very dangerous. I've had some of these new ppl stand on my patio and talk and cuss so loud and so much that I no longer feel safe leaving my screen open for my dog. I close the glass door and lock it, which is depriving him of one of his favorite things and fresh air all day.