Eagles Landing

4.4

4.4

Everyone is super friendly and they handle any questions and needs in a timely manner! The buildings and property always seem to be well kept and maintained
I absolutely love living here. Management is amazing and the apartments themselves are spacious, comfortable and well priced. Maintenance is always available for any emergency services needed and the people who live here have a sense of community that make this a nice place to live.
We absolutely love living at eagles landing apartment homes located in williston north dakota. Close to shopping and they have very friendly staff
I love living at eagles landing apartment homes in williston north dakota. They have very friendly staff and it's a quiet neighborhood. Love it.
Really enjoy living here. Good location, really nice manager. The complex is well taken care of. Haven't had any issues. Utilities are very affordable
My experience living here has been absolutely amazing! The building is very quiet and secure. I feel safe and glad to call this place home! The manager is quick about answering questions and concerns, and so are the maintenance teams! We have not had any concerns about the apartment.
As far as apartments go I can’t really complain. It’s spacious and they maintain it well. But there are ZERO amenities at our complex. Having a playground for my children would be nice. But I am able to take them outside to play in grass off our patio when it’s nice outside.
Great place to live.very quite, clean Grounds are very well taken care of The only thing I dont like is the smell of people smoking and smoking pot And that's all you smell in the halls
Lived here for a month. Nice big spacious apartment with quite neighbors. Close to Walmart, Albertsons, Applebees and Pizza Hut. Get a garage with an apartment.
Molly was super helpful. Answered all my questions. Responded to emails promptly. Everything was handled in a timely manner and went very smooth.Highly recommend!