Friendly office staff and small, quiet community! Love that Eagles Landing is central to restaurants and shopping. Great experience so far!!

Reply from Eagles Landing

Apartment complex is great other then I wish there was a fitness part. Either a building or something. Wish the garages had lights in them other then the door opener one

Reply from Eagles Landing

the apartment is built with very nice structure. Really satisfying. Its location us perfect aside from its near my workplace it’s also accessible.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Love it here and it fills like the home I missed in Washington And wouldn’t move any where else And love how friendly the community is and how great the office is when any issues come up

Reply from Eagles Landing

Dog waste is not picked up. Other than that it's great. That and the adjacent streets are barely safe site to no one adhering to safe speeds

Reply from Eagles Landing

Love my neighbors. Everyone seems nice. Love the apartment. Rent could be cheaper but other than that it’s grest. Ohh kjjhvvv Uhhh John jjhf

Reply from Eagles Landing

Great apartment - great management. Nice location. Very spacious apartment with nice amenities. Well kept and quiet. Would be nice to have an elevator LOL!!

Reply from Eagles Landing

The community and the staff is absolutely great! I’m super glad that I decided to go with this residence as my new home! I definitely recommend this wonderful place!

Reply from Eagles Landing

I haven’t lived her long but I find that this community is the right choice. Apartment living is hard, especially with two kids and a dog. But I’m so very thankful to have found such a great place to live.

Reply from Eagles Landing

We enjoy living here, we just wish people that have kids & babies would be offered a ground floor apt first. They get so loud up there sometimes! Otherwise we're perfectly happy, the apartment's nice, modern, has a washer/dryer, granite counters - really nice. The area is safe and the apts are kept up and maintenance is right there when you need them.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Great place to live friendly staff highly recommend and close to airport motels shopping and eat out love the residents so friendly a gr8 community

Reply from Eagles Landing

The building is nice and space is nice. They have doggy bags which is awesome, but it would be better if there was a fenced in area for pets. The place is under staffed and I have had issues getting maintenance done. The price is great.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Nice clean units, modern kitchens. Can hear neighbors way too well. REALLY need a fenced in dog run/play area!! Everyone I've talked to has been pleasant. Several of our neighbors park 2 or more vehicles in the lined spaces in front of the building instead of putting 1 car in the garage - by the time my husband gets home 7-8pm he has to park all the way down on the far side of the garages sometimes. And we only have the 1 vehicle out - the other one stays garaged. It would make it so much nicer if you could just pain apt #'s on the spaces, then put "visitor parking" signs pointing to the far end of the garages behind the mailboxes OR allocate every 3rd space or so to "VISITOR" and if someone else parks in your assigned space it could be a tier punishment like 1st time a warning, 2nd time $100 fine 3rd time $500 fine, 4th time you get towed.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Easy to work with staff! Very friendly and helpful! I’ve been here for 2 years and am very happy. I looked at other apartment but chose to stay here!

Reply from Eagles Landing

We like the Apartment but the facility is starting to look like LOW INCOME PROPERTY. One truck with a flat has not been moved in 3 weeks. Another truck leaking oil all over the place. Can't see the parking lines so no one can park right. Last, repairs take forever. We have a shower that has a crack in it sealed with Duct tape. we were told not to use it until maintenance gets to it. That was a MONTH ago.

Reply from Eagles Landing

The best place to live friendly staff highly recommend and close to airport motels shopping and I highly recommend this place to live.......

Reply from Eagles Landing

We love the amazing community that eagles landing has to offer. The best thing that we see about eagles landing is the staff is friendly along with the neighbors and the apartments are amazing.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Friendly neighbors if a bit loud at times. Well keep lawns. Building is fairly well maintaned, But still waiting for maintenance to fix or replace the dishwasher.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Nice apartments, easy move in process, and friendly staff. Great location with all the necessary shopping nearby. Close to grocery, restaurants, and Walmart.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Damage wasn’t fixed upon moving in. Other problems that we were told would be fixed are not yet and we don’t have a solid eta on when those issues will be resolved.

Reply from Eagles Landing

Very nice complex, good managment, the apartments are made with great fixture, and very spacious. The complex isn’t to large either so you’re very close to garage, garbage and cars

Reply from Eagles Landing

Neighbors suck! Someone Stole a package worth $120.00 from in front of our door. It has been a month since we asked for repairs. we have been told twice that someone would be there and still no one has showed up. We are in the market for somewhere else!

Reply from Eagles Landing

Great place to live. Nice apartments. Only con is if you need maintenance it’s hard to get it. But eventually it will get done just keep asking for it .

Reply from Eagles Landing

No perks to facility other than location. Not the cheapest in town and still no gym facility or pool. But the inside of the Apartments are nice.

Reply from Eagles Landing

It is a nice quiet friendly place to live and close to airport motels walmart gas stations taxi service pet friendly and restaurants love it