Easton Village

This has been one of the best properties I've lived in and I love it! The staff is amazing and the maintenence keeps the grounds so nice. Neighbors are great here.
Need better staff that can do what they said they would do. Not just one staff member but EVERYONE. Not just ONE incident but many. Main problem no one ever knows how to return someone's call. Happens so frequent.
Exelente comodidad, pagos fáciles por la aplicación, espacio libre, parqueos y privacida, seguridad, buen ambiente , espacio libre para mascotas ,
1 star
Things have gone really down hill since I’ve been here... it has been 4 years and in the 4 years the first 2 were good and it has slowly gone down since then... people have been robbed and murdered... Also I’ve been in the same apartment for 3 years never had the carpet cleaned or replaced and the carpet has flooded multiple times due to septic back up and including in hurricane Harvey and the office refused my request for new carpet and a carpet cleaning at this renewel... I will not be renewing next year
The property is nice. Apartments are updated. There is a lot of great places around the complex. It’s not loud. Parking is limited and the office is sometimes difficult to get a hold of.
It hasn’t been totally great, but it’s been enormously good. There are things needing improvements. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the convenience of the community.
It’s okay a few things in my place need work and every time I get home from work there is no parking and I’m forced to park outside near front office
Easton Village is truly my home, everyone is friendly and service is quick. Neighbors are friendly and quiet. The complex is always clean and safe.
Moving in was a breeze, everyone at the office is so nice and have the friendliest maintenance crew ever! Anytime I had a problem they always had a proper solution.
The apartment wasn’t clean when I moved in and there were a lot of things broken, as well. The upstairs neighbors are extremely loud and even after talking to the apartment manager about them, they continue to be loud. There were only a couple days reprieve from the noise and they’re back at it. The leasing office team are very nice, though.