Easton Village

3.7

3.7

Casimir
Communication between residence and maintenance can use some work. Office is friendly, but I feel sometimes my maintenance issues are pushed aside
Verified Resident
Man they keep me mad. It’s always problem in the home but I do like security at night when I come home at night. But I guess it’s ok to stay here
Christopher
Very nice apartment, good surroundings. Great proximity to resturants, shopping ,grocery, gad and highways. Quiet private community with amazing Floorplans
Guadalupe
The community is good. The neighbors keep to themselves. I don't have anything negative to say about my surroundings. There is a pothole in the apts that I've called and asked when will it get fixed as it is deep and can do damage to my vehicle and was told they are waiting on approval but that was months ago and it is still there. I have to drive through it daily. Wish it would get fixed soon.
Porcha
False advertising Bullet in windows Costumer service is poor Other tenants complaint about people being in her home when she leaves. MOLD IN APARTMENT And I havnt even mood in. They are getting people money they are up charging these section 8 apartments My kids were disappointed and excited to move until we actually seen the apartment.
Marina
Still can say I love living here, noise from the sister property has become disruptive due to some big dogs on someone's patio that is soooo loud all throughout the day and night.
Jill
Easton Village is a great place to live. I have been here going on 5 yrs. It is a small community, which I love that, and very convenient to everything. I would definitely recommend the townhomes
Sylvia
The apartment is okay. Response to maintenance requests are mainly ignored. Office staff can be rude over the phone. I can't even get an estimate of when my requests will be looked at or worked on.
Marina
I love living here...I can say that I can't wait for the pool to reopen and I wish the amenity fee would be removed since we have no amenities, technically.
Cynthia B.
The community is quiet and pleasant but maintenence and repairs are very slow. Communication with management is made difficult due to the continued lack of a management office on the property. Repairs of the existing office appear to be ongoing since February and many of the buildings are in need of maintenence.