Easton Village

3.9

3.9

I haven't been given any information regarding how to get my mail. I do not have a garage door opener and don't know how to get one. Am I supposed to purchase one??? The bannister in my apartment is loose and part of the kitchen counter top is loose. I haven't met anyone so far.
Great service! I’m glad to have chosen such a caring community. For this to be my first apartment, I’m truly happy with what I have chosen. I look forward to seeing my home grow and evolve!
It’s a nice environment, in a great place to have a family.And everything is close by like grocery stores the freeway an food places, I enjoy staying here this is my second year here.
Tenemos más de un año viviendo aquí y ni emos tenido ningún problema con vecinos o con una vecindad desordenada es muy tranquilo callado y limpio
When I first moved in I thought this was a wonderful neighborhood to live in but lately it has been a lot going on in the small community. Seems to be getting to dangerous to live here anymore. People has gotten killed and cars has been getting stolen and nothing seems to be getting done about it. This community needs security all around the clock
Renewed lease due to how much I love this place :) the square footage is great and the neighbors are kind. Good area to live in and there are so many things to do nearby.
It's been ok. Neighbors are good. People are friendly. Haven't had any issues. Nothing to complain about as far as the community is concern.
1 star
This place is so bitter sweet. If it was ran better and the managerial staff wasn’t thrown around and have all of the establishment under their watch maybe this location could be better taken care of. Reaching out to CORPORATE doesn’t help much but it gets them to your apartment. Major issues that affect you financially are over looked and bandaged up with clear tape that doesn’t stay on for more that a day or two. Maintenance halfway complete their task, rather a second contractor is paid or not maintenance should still care that the job is done correctly.. saying wow that’s how they fixed that and it looks bad and I’ll come back and fix it!!! DO IT!!!! By far......this is the worst community I’ve lived in since I’ve been back home. That the honest truth.
This is my second year here and I love it. Very quiet, neighbors friendly. Hope to be here for a while. Staff and maintenance are always in point.
I love the quality of service, Communication and timeliness if the management and maintenance staff. My neighbors are amazing! The location of this property is so convenient yet very peaceful!