Easton Village

3.8

3.8

Only have been in the complex for about a week but so far such an awesome community to be a part of. So many perks, very quite no complaints yet!
The apartment community is very pleasant. It's peaceful and quiet. No one bothers any one. Everyone pretty much minds their own business and keeps to themselves.
I am not sure what is the point on doing this review since work orders take a long time to be fix. It is nearly impossible to reach office. . I haven't received the remote for the entrance since I moved in .
Recently moved here, so far I am very happy and comfortable living here. I did have some issues with the leasing agent but discussed my concerns with management. They addressed my issues and were very courteous and professional. I love that it’s a gated community and that there are garages available for most apartments here. I definitely would recommend moving here as the price is also reasonable and the living environment is very safe.
I love Easton Village. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Been here for 5 yrs. Great place to live. The community is awesome. Great commute to anywhere.
Love this place!!! I can't help but give 5 stars. I know some things are difficult to make better but staff does their best. Still waiting on a response from management but will continue to wait.
I hate it here. By far this has been my worst apartment experience ever! Still waiting on repairs from January to be completed. Don’t live here!
Es una comunidad callada q beces arreglan los portones de entrada pero siempre hay fallos y se vuelven a arruinar, hubo problemas con lo de la helada y siguen arreglando y para contactarlo a veces no contestan las llamadas dice que no están disponibles
Horrible communication with staff. Decent place to stay if it’s your first apartment. This place is really hit or miss. Some units are outdated but still nice.
These apartments are in a great location saddly everything else is bad . As stated I have not received a remote control since I moved in ( 8 months now) been having dryer issue for more than 3 months dryer knob still falls off after temporarily being fix. I have called, created a request about this yet not completely fix ( I currently can't dry my clothes. Don't even try to call the office or reach manager is impossible to get assistance or get an issue resolved.