Easton Village

En general todo bien, el problema de las basuras prácticamente se solucionó . EL motivo de la calificación es de sólo 3.5 es debido a que muchos de los residentes con perro no le recogen por lo que se hace dificil caminar por las zonas verdes además de ser muy desagradable ver en un solo punto hasta 5 piezas grandes de "popo" en un día... aunque reconozco que es más culpa de la falta de consideración de esas personas que de administración. Es realmente tranquilo aquí y eso hace muy agradable estar en casa.
Very peaceful and quiet only down about it is the parking situation!!the leasing agency where very friendly and helpful with me. I love my new home!!
Love it here, I never want to leave. The office staff are always so friendly and nice. The only thing I wish would be different is that there was more enforcement on the dog owners to pick up their dog poop 😪 Otherwise I love it here.
Rent was raised AFTER I paid app fee and admin fee to secure the apt by $100. Was never Informed until a couple of days before mine in day. Requested a phn call from regional mgr several times, I still have not received a call. No one knows how to return phn calls.
I recently moved here from the woodlands and it’s the perfect location, quiet small community. I love that all the stores are super convenient. Also so close to my family!
All in all it's a good community to live in. They have been making improvements recently which is nice. It's a quiet community and they've been taking initiative to improve parking which is always a plus.
So far so good besides my plumbing in bathroom which toilette is always flooding and water is everywhere . And can smell when neighbors smoking
I absolutely love living at Easton Village. My neighbors are the best. The office staff is wonderful and the maintenance crew is awesome. : )
My experience so far, is great. I've been here since August and I've had no issues. Hopefully If all stays the same I'll be here for a while.
Staff is kind. Great neighbors. Only complaint would be on the dumpsters getting to full and being an eyesore and wish we had better landscaping throughout the community