Easton Village

I love living here. It is a nice complex. The staff if friendly and helpful. The apartment are great. The pool areas are kept clean. Most of all I feel safe.
Was good at first then started to go downhill when load dirty people moved in... Garbage doesn’t make it in the dumpster even if it is not full
I have enjoyed living here. Very quiet and pleasant everyone stays to themselves. The property is kept neat and clean. The office staff is pleasant and always willing to help.
I love the way we are always first and all of our stuff is taken care of . we would tell everyone that they would love and be blow away so much you would never want to leave
I love that it is a small community. People who live in the community are nice. It very quite . The best part is one way in and one way out.
It’s been a decent experience so far living here, office staff has been helpful. There have been minimal issues that have been resolved for the most part.
I love living here at Easton Village. I have been here for 2 year and will continue to live here. I haven't had any problems with management.
Nice property , Quite property, he office help are very nice and welcoming. The drinks in the office comes in handy when you walking in from a hot sunny day. Overall, great experience though.
We are happy with the building. Sad to see the hot tub gone and that Huffmiester Rd is going through right outside our window. Communication and repairs have come to a snails crawl since Pinnicle mngt has taken over. Overall we are happy to stay until kids are out of school in a few years.
I enjoy living here. There have been very friendly people during my time here..it is a quiet neighborhood with good neighbors I would recommend it