It’s too long to talk. They don’t fix anything if they do it’s half doing. They break in mailbox your car, apartment and they office never let you know. It use to be so peaceful.

I have lived here for over 10 years and this the last 2 years have not been good. My car was towed from my driveway in front of my apartment. I was inside my apartment and very sick. I got less than 24 hour notice.

It’s nice but lacks some things. The office managers always forget to enter our maintenance request, grounds up keep could be nicer. Dumpster gets full very quickly and is an eye sore when garbage is falling out and all around the outside of the dumpster. Not enough parking spaces

I have had a few critters in my apartment, and since I pay for pest control, I would like my apartment on this list every week without having to say so. Last time maintenance came, they left the light on and my energy is high during the day. My counters are peeling and I have only lived there since June 4. I like that it is a quiet place to stay (accept for upstairs neighbors) and people are pretty nice and thoughtful for the most part. Ashley, who works in the front office is so, so sweet and always does a great job helping me with any issues I may have.

I love that it is a small community. People who live in the community are nice. It very quite . The best part is one way in and one way out.

Me encanta las comodidades y picsinas de el barrio tambien el servicio de mantenimiento, el cesped la privacidad, la seguridad, limpieza. Jdk

Reply from Easton Village

I live in a down stair apartment and sometimes up stair neighbors are too loud. I don't like not being able to park in front of my apartment.

We are happy with the building. Sad to see the hot tub gone and that Huffmiester Rd is going through right outside our window. Communication and repairs have come to a snails crawl since Pinnicle mngt has taken over. Overall we are happy to stay until kids are out of school in a few years.

It's very pleasant so far, very quiet and neighbors are nice. Pool is clean and cool, entry and exit gates always work. Girls in the office are very nice.

Sometimes slow responses from office staff. The manager and assistant manager are usually most helpful. Maintenance is required a lot and sometimes very slow.

I love the apartment. My kids have friends over here and everyone knows everyone. I love the woman in the office . Nice and quiet just like i like it.

Me encanta el apartamento, muy espacioso e iluminado. En general es muy tranquilo, no se escucha ruido o fiestas locas ! Mantienen las áreas comunes muy limpias a excepción de la zona de basuras, pero el problema es de algunos vecinos que no saben utilizarla y tiran muebles allí.

Reply from Easton Village

Leasing office staff are very kind and professional, they make sure you are well taken care of in a nice community setting. The apartment complex is well kept.

I enjoy living here. There have been very friendly people during my time here..it is a quiet neighborhood with good neighbors I would recommend it

It’s been a decent experience so far living here, office staff has been helpful. There have been minimal issues that have been resolved for the most part.

I’ve lived here at Easton Village for three years and find it to be very delightful. The staff are accommodating and make every attempt to make residence feel at home.

Was good at first then started to go downhill when load dirty people moved in... Garbage doesn’t make it in the dumpster even if it is not full

Community and staff are great. Sometimesthe maintenance is busy so it takes some time to complete requests. I enjoy it there. It quiet for the most part.

I absolutely love my townhome with Easton Village. I have awesome neighbors and my leasing office staff is the best!! The only think that I wished we had is a gym : )

I love living here. It is a nice complex. The staff if friendly and helpful. The apartment are great. The pool areas are kept clean. Most of all I feel safe.

Good apartment, for location, near to Kroger, near my job, easy to location for all necessary for home Hdhehdf hhjk havoc uyfilghgmmmmv Knight hmgmmg big halfback knggmmmjyh Gkgkirgkkgk. GKgkncgg hielvhle. Vlbpbhpgt hlgirelvmfkenvjgyekhbñlyr.

Reply from Easton Village

I’m happy with the choice I’ve made in moving to Easton Village apartments. I like that the community is somewhat small and we have our own garages!

I have any major complaints. If they had more staff like Ashley that would be wonderful. Maintenance is the best, they come at a respectful time and timely manner. the pool is always clean, the community is always quiet. If the rent would be the same or almost the same every month that would be great. I just don't understand the two charges for the amt thing every month. other than that I would recommend people to move here

Loving here the community is great. Mataince is always on point and normally gets things done within a twenty four hour time duration.......

Our Apartment is awesome everyone that i no or no,s me we love each other and we talk and have fun here we look out for one another it,s nice and quiet