It’s too long to talk. They don’t fix anything if they do it’s half doing. They break in mailbox your car, apartment and they office never let you know. It use to be so peaceful.

It’s nice but lacks some things. The office managers always forget to enter our maintenance request, grounds up keep could be nicer. Dumpster gets full very quickly and is an eye sore when garbage is falling out and all around the outside of the dumpster. Not enough parking spaces

I have lived here for over 10 years and this the last 2 years have not been good. My car was towed from my driveway in front of my apartment. I was inside my apartment and very sick. I got less than 24 hour notice.

I live in a down stair apartment and sometimes up stair neighbors are too loud. I don't like not being able to park in front of my apartment.

I have had a few critters in my apartment, and since I pay for pest control, I would like my apartment on this list every week without having to say so. Last time maintenance came, they left the light on and my energy is high during the day. My counters are peeling and I have only lived there since June 4. I like that it is a quiet place to stay (accept for upstairs neighbors) and people are pretty nice and thoughtful for the most part. Ashley, who works in the front office is so, so sweet and always does a great job helping me with any issues I may have.

I love that it is a small community. People who live in the community are nice. It very quite . The best part is one way in and one way out.

We are happy with the building. Sad to see the hot tub gone and that Huffmiester Rd is going through right outside our window. Communication and repairs have come to a snails crawl since Pinnicle mngt has taken over. Overall we are happy to stay until kids are out of school in a few years.

I love the apartment. My kids have friends over here and everyone knows everyone. I love the woman in the office . Nice and quiet just like i like it.

Sometimes slow responses from office staff. The manager and assistant manager are usually most helpful. Maintenance is required a lot and sometimes very slow.

Community and staff are great. Sometimesthe maintenance is busy so it takes some time to complete requests. I enjoy it there. It quiet for the most part.

I enjoy living here. There have been very friendly people during my time here..it is a quiet neighborhood with good neighbors I would recommend it

I’ve lived here at Easton Village for three years and find it to be very delightful. The staff are accommodating and make every attempt to make residence feel at home.

Was good at first then started to go downhill when load dirty people moved in... Garbage doesn’t make it in the dumpster even if it is not full

It’s been a decent experience so far living here, office staff has been helpful. There have been minimal issues that have been resolved for the most part.

I’m happy with the choice I’ve made in moving to Easton Village apartments. I like that the community is somewhat small and we have our own garages!

I love living here. It is a nice complex. The staff if friendly and helpful. The apartment are great. The pool areas are kept clean. Most of all I feel safe.

I have any major complaints. If they had more staff like Ashley that would be wonderful. Maintenance is the best, they come at a respectful time and timely manner. the pool is always clean, the community is always quiet. If the rent would be the same or almost the same every month that would be great. I just don't understand the two charges for the amt thing every month. other than that I would recommend people to move here

Loving here the community is great. Mataince is always on point and normally gets things done within a twenty four hour time duration.......

Our Apartment is awesome everyone that i no or no,s me we love each other and we talk and have fun here we look out for one another it,s nice and quiet

Office staff is awesome!! I moved here from Louisiana 3 years ago. Ashley was very helpful by making this move for me very easy. She made sure my apartment was ready to move in. I would recommend this place to people

I love living here at Easton Village. The office staff is excellent and the property is always cleaned up. They have a security guard that patrols the area at all times and I live next door to the sheriff.

I only have one complaint living here. I think people who have dogs should clean up after their dogs. people like me who doesn't have a dog should not have to smell or see dog poop right by there door. It's poop everywhere , they should be fined if caught,maybe this will get them to cleaning up after their dogs. other than that it's always quite, and very nice to come home to that

I like my new apartment. It’s pest free and very quiet. I haven’t had any Concerns since moving into it. Also I love the office staff! They have been extremely helpful.

I love it here the lady's are the best They are on top of anything that is going on here. If I have any problem with anything, they will do there best to help.

Everything here at Easton Village is amazing. Spacious, friendly staff, speedy maintenance, clean, quiet, and safe. More apartment complexes should be affordable and efficient as such.