The staff is amazing here. I always feel so welcomed and they are always so helpful and caring! Great place to live and it’s close to campus

The place is amazing. BEAUTIFUL amenities. I love the gym. For all the things you are getting back, i think the price is fair. I hope to enjoy my stay.

Have yet to move in, but I am counting down the days until move in and am so excited. Signed my lease in time for one of the events put on by Edge and ended up winning a GoPro. Needless to say my experience thus far has been pretty awesome

The tour was very informative and the staff has been friendly and helpful along every step of the way. I know that I am going to love Edge 1120.

Love the staff and management overall. The apartments are wonderful and resident events are fun! I think this complex is the best one around!

Love the apartment and amenities but parking is painful especially when it snows. I really think reserved spots need to be marked better so that when it snows you can still tell where to park

I really like the amenities and the comfortability of living here. There is always something to do when you are bored, especially when it is warm outside. If you have the chance, move in. You'll love it.

Edge 1120 is five stars all the way. They always have events going on for the residents with food, games and prizes. The staff is so friendly.

My experience at Edge 1120 has been phenomenal. The staff goes above and beyond for their residents, the amenities are great, and the maintenance is timely and precise. They even have events with free food and giveaways every so often for residents. I would recommend the community to anyone.

i have lived here for almost 9 months now and i really do not have any complaints. this apartment makes living in college easy and safe. the only concern i have ever had is not having enough hot water.

It’s so nice here! My apartment is a great size, and it’s furnished which is a huge plus. The staff is amazing! They go out of their way to make everything great. I would definitely recommend living here!

Edge is a very nice community for students to live and involve with activities. Common areas are neat and clean. Would definitely live there.

I love how easily to leasing office communicates with the residents, if I ever have a question about my lease they find the answer instantly; they are so helpful! Plus I love the community in general, there's always something going on!

I haven't actually started living in the apartment yet because I just signed the lease for next year but it looks great and I'm really excited.

I love edge! It is a very modern type building in an area that has limited options to begin with. It is very refreshing after living two years in a cramped dorm room with 4 to 6 people.

I love living at Edge! The 24 hour amenities make living here feel like home, plus the friendly staff that is always willing to help you out making being away from home super easy. My townhouse is so nice and modern, for a very reasonable price.

My seconds year here at the edge has been amazing as usual. I've only has 1 maintenance problem this year and that was taken care of within a couple if days. The staff here is very cooperative and always helps you in any way they can.

Staff was helpful and able to answer all of my questions. They took the time to show me around the building, and explained all the amenities available.

Awesome staff and security. I always feel safe at edge. So many great amenities and additions. Sometimes wish our appliances were better but maintenance is super helpful when needed.

I really love my edge apartment. It is so modern and so neat and makes a really good home sweet home feel. I love how I’m so close to campus and so close to everything else. I also really like the volleyball court the pool and the tiki bar a lot.

Edge is a great community to live in. The office staff is very friendly. They really put in the effort to make your experience here the best it can be. The amenities are also kept in great condition.

Everything has been great so far, I’ve only gone to the office a few times and the staff already knows me and my roommates by name and are very friendly

I love living at edge! The staff is super friendly and it's also conveniently located. The only downside is parking. After about 9pm there is no parking in the main lot, which makes it hard to study on campus.

It's great, but the ramps entering/exiting the complex are very high and ruin the front part of my car. Also, the installation is poor. But other than that, the staff is great and I love living here!