Love the location, amenities, agents are extremely friendly, have ja ongoing appliance issues... still dealing with it(reason for 4 star and not 5 Star)

The place is great, club house, pool area and gym are like being at a Ritz Carlton. Responsive management, and helpful maintenance. Some common areas could use a little face lift. We love the Elan

We enjoy living at Elan, the property is well maintained and safe. The landscaping and pool area have a resort quality and you feel like you are on vacation.

Really do love living here. The location for me is prime. The location of my unit is great. Love that the clubhouse is open late not like other communities.

Complex has been really nice!Good amenities, and it’s taken care of pretty well.A lot of convienience with many aspects of regular life.I like it here

The area is perfect and most folks abide by the rules if the complex but those who dont make it very difficult for those who do. Need enforcement

Awesome place to live. Been living at Elan1640 for two years and I’ve no complaints. The leasing office is helpful. The amenities are great.

I like it . It’s cool. It’s good. I honestly dident want to leave a review. I still don’t. I tryed to just put 140 emojis instead but it got flagged as spam.

I love the community and amenities. Very luxurious! Everyone in the office is very friendly and makes it very easy to ask questions and address concerns if needed.

Finishing 4 years of living here. I have made great friends. The pool is spectacular. The club house has been great for social events. The staff is amazing

Great amenities, responsible management, nice people, dog friendly and very safe. This is the place that can be highly recommended. Come and see.

I just resigned for a 3 year and i love it here. Great location, great neighbors, my only wish is next apartment i will move to higher up again and more light:)). I like being closer to ground level for dog walk though...ps office coffee rules and office staff does too.

I love the environment and the people. We truly are a great community with a lot of activities for tenants to get to know each other and enjoy the community grounds as well as our pets

I enjoy living at Elan 1640, the staff and amenities are great. The residents are mainly very social , which adds to the experience. The apartment units are well appointed with luxury upgrade. The management staff is fantastic, Chris, Wendy, Jason and Kate are friendly and very accommodating.

Compared to many apartment buildings in the city, the Elan is hard to beat. Management is making the difference so whoever is looking for a place, stop by at the Elan.

Neighbors can be a bit loud, but we love he community overall. The pool and ya are great. Food trucks weekly are awesome! Would recommend to friends looking for a new place.

I love living here! Elan 1640 is well managed, the staff are fantastic, and they listen and act on resident feedback. They're innovative (thanks Community Rewards!) and they provide great, fun social events. The grounds are well maintained, and the apartments are beautifully appointed. The location is super convenient to everything I need (including the beach!)

Elan is a great place to live, buildings are kept very clean. Alot of amenities and the gym is one of the better complex gyms I have been to.

Nice community to live in, beautiful pool, some things could use better maintnence such as BBQ's and cleaning of some areas. Parking is always an issue. The gym is clean and big

Recently moved here! Love it. Beautiful community, very close to beach. Pets friendly. Amazing pool area. Bbq, jacuzzi, and ofcause gym with sauna.

Excellent, I really like the infrastructure. The ladies at the admin office are very helpful. Overall experience has been great. The one thing they can improve is to protect the remote control of the club house with a case or something, so they can remain in a better condition

I love it Elan 16 Forty. The people here are friendly. The staff are amazing their very professional and prompt it's a dog friendly environment. We have alot of community activities and food trucks as well.

Been a resident for 3 years. About to sign my 4th year. I love to location, property, and staff. Although there are several other condos in the area, Elan still beats them on detail.

Love this residents!! Beautiful apt with amazing amenities, th gym is a full gym with everything you need, the pool is like a resort with cabanas! Cloa is to evweything!

The staff is amazing. Always very helpful. This is my second time living at the property and I love it! Everyone is so friendly. The amenities are terrific.