Elan 16Forty

4.4

4.4

Close to everything, Great amenities and easy going and supportive management team. Lots of options and they work with you no matter what you need-appreciate it!
Best value for location and amenities. Excellent management and maintenance. Amenities well maintained and clean. Awesome storage in 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
We’ve been living here for a few days now. The dog run is really neat, and our two pets love it. We have big dogs, so it’s nice to have an area where we can let them off leash to play
The moment you enter you feel like home, the greeting , your, and exit are excellent and recommend elan 16forty to anyone that enjoys peaceful modern living
Very well set up and Katie and Jason were very helpful with all my questions I like the atmosphere around the pool and everyone seems friendly, we look forward to joining in
We still love the Elan, but security is a becoming a concern. There are hardly any cameras monitoring the activities within the complex day and night. This is and should be a concern for all residents here at the Elan.
The amenities are awesome and the exterior of the complex and grounds are beautiful. I’d give 5 stars to those things. The interior common areas, although clean, feels a little neglected- the paint is scuffed, doors are beat up, there are odors in the hallways. Our unit, upon move in, was not ready. The painter was doing touch ups, the unit was not clean, the master bathroom did not have a shower head. We moved in on a Friday so nothing could be done until Monday. The staff have all been very friendly, and great to communicate with. Our unit is close to Sunrise Blvd, specifically the master bedroom, so there is a lot of traffic noise- we knew this before moving in- and we combat the issue with ear plugs. We are finding the location of the complex to be extremely convenient as everything we’ve wanted/needed is very close by including beaches, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, etc. We are enjoying our time here so far and, over all, would recommend it.
We enjoy living at Elan16 Forty, the property is well maintained and the landscaping is resort quality. The management team, Jessica, Katie and Jason do a great job. We highly recommend living here.
Great place to live and amenities are abundant. Only takeaway is the loud traffic on Sunrise at all hours of the day. Otherwise good size apartments with great pool and gym.
Amazing experience!!! I’m obsessed with the Property in the staff also. Everyone was super amazing and full of life. I felt at home as soon as I entered the building.