It has been a great experience. Love the amenities and the proximity to the beach. Friendly staff and quick maintenance is always a plus. Overall love it.

We love living at Elan! The staff is friendly and the amenities are unbeatable. The only thing we aren’t completely happy with is the water bill.

I would have rated it a 5 stars six months ago, but things are on the decline. I wrote a review in another section. Mainly tables at grill need to be replaced and replenished Cushions in the Cabanas are disgusting and need to be replaced and then cleaned regularly. Cleaning staff is unsupervised and does a poor job. Management is rigid and afraid that f corporate. Franz the maintenance guy is fantastic, without him nothing would get done. I am als owed 20000 power BTS on Community Rewards and no one can figure out how to fix it.

Nice place to live. Amenities are good - gym, pool, coffee machine. Parking is not the greatest with all the unused reserved spots taking up the 2nd and 3rd floors.

The apartment plant is excellent, well maintained, amenities are great, lovely staff! Happy leaving here. Sunrise is noisy. But 10 minutes biking to the beach more than compensates.

I have a very mixed reivew. First and most importantly, DO NOT RENT anywhere close to Sunrise Boulevard. The situation of the property is such that there are some great areas (Building 1 on the east or the back side, Building 2 back side ONLY, building three, backside ONLY). Get a property site map so you can look in only the right spots. If you choose the Sunrise blvd. side of any of the 3 buildings, expect to hear sirens, motocycle gangs, horns and loud drunk people almost every night. On the right sides of the buildings (East and South), it is REALLY nice and peaceful. Re: many of the other comments I've read, the issue of animal stuff is not a big deal; It's relatively well maintained. Re: staff, Jason and Katie are highly competent, and Frantz is an amazing maintenance resource and has helped me by far more than anyone here. He calls and is prompt and throrough- so if he's still here when you are, he will help you with any maintenance issues. The management company itself is completely sales driven. You will be highly prioritized as a future renter, but afterwards, maybe not so much. Phone calls are rarely ever answered. I definitely did not enjoy my experience here, though the main reason is because I rented on Sunrise Blvd side and it was so loud and obnoxious. The company required me to stay for 3 months before being able to transfer (with a $1000 fee) to the East side of Building 1. I actually would have LOVED it here had I moved into this apartment first. The ceilings are so high and layout is so luxurious that it feels like a total townhouse- and it's quiet. However I am moving for a job, so did not get to enjoy it for long. My apartment #1105 is available and whoever gets it will LOVE it. It's a gem.

Great location and spacious apartment. The amenities are great. I would prefer no carpet, but it’s not a minus. The only down sides are the thin walls and the guest parking is dramatic. Everything else seems good.

Absolutely lovely place, with lovely people and such a relaxing environment where you feel home and have the opportunity to relax and rested.

It's ok as a transfer from another state, but as they do improvements hopefully it will be a better experience. I wish they'd take out the large speed bumps in the parking garage..

Love the building and the people. The apartment is great and spacious for a one bedroom apartment. A lot of noise from the street - Sunrise is a very busy street, and with my window next to the bus stop - no privacy. Can never open my blends.

It’s been the best apartment I’ve ever lived in. Sadly I will be having to move back to L.A due to work. But, should I ever return to FTL I’m moving right back here.

Good complex with great amenities! Some things need some work, considering the price we pay. But overall good place to live! Very dog friendly!!

I just moved here in August and I’m loving it so far! The pool is always clean and a great get away. Grounds are very well kept. Katie is the best :)

Excellent place to live very clean and residents nice and quiet ,leasing office personal are very efficient and professional,Am very happy with this place ...the amenities are always clean and well taking care of

Love my unit and all it's amenities. Staff listens to concerns and gets things done with a smile. Poll area and the gym are great, clean and well maintained.

We moved in a few months ago. Really like living here. Amenities are great. Our apartment is a corner unit lots of light and modern feel. Easy access to parking, trash and mail. Pool and clubhouse is awesome.

Nice place to live. Water bill is high. Apartments are spacious and well taken care of. Living right on Sunrise is a downside and is very loud/a lot of traffic when trying to get out of the building or in. Overall, great place to live short term. Very dog friendly and nice people!

The Elan is a wonderful place to live! The staff, both in the office and maintenance and cleaning do a great job and have always been responsive to any requests I have had. Residents are really nice and I have made many new friends.

Nice area and nice facility. Friendly neighbor's and nornto mention its pet friendly.I been jere dor 2 years and I would stay another 5 years.

The entire Elan is getting a facelift with a fresh coat of paint. This tells me that the company cares. The place will look like new. We appreciate the place every day.

Awesome community. Great amenities. Great location. Gym is on point. Only thing that isnt the greatest is living on the north side of the building and listening to all the traffic. Otherwise, a great place to live.

most of the residents are great, management does not resolve serious requests such as termite infestations, corporate doesnt answer their phone, common area items such as grills and pool table/sticks are in terrible shape

Great place to live and great location with a fitness center that has excellent equipment. The gym is never busy and residents have 24 hour access.

I enjoy living/working here. Clean and nice. The pool area is the best in the area. Full sun and spacious. The gym is plush. The staff is wonderful and like family.

Reply from Elan 16Forty

It’s like a resort apartment complex great swimming pool barbecue grills gym sauna Jacuzzi Friendly people great staff enjoy having get-togethers at the pool

Reply from Elan 16Forty