I enjoy living/working here. Clean and nice. The pool area is the best in the area. Full sun and spacious. The gym is plush. The staff is wonderful and like family.

It’s like a resort apartment complex great swimming pool barbecue grills gym sauna Jacuzzi Friendly people great staff enjoy having get-togethers at the pool

I love living here, the pool area is like a resort, I feel like I'm in Paradise with the music and the Sunshine. The people in the office are super nice and friendly and helpful always. I love seeing all the doggies. My apartment is very efficient and comfortable. I love my Neighbors.

Everything is awesome here. I wish the poop is picked up more often and enforced owners pick up after their own dogs. Actually pets, their are two cats literally living in the garden.

common areas get cleaned up, fast response to work orders. helpful leasing office. friendly environment. Issues get handled. close to the beach

The community is clean and well maintained. The staff is great, especially the Maintenance team! The amenities are awesome - especially the gym!

We have no complaints about the building! Jason Read from the leasing office is amazing. We love our apartment because it’s very spacious and bright, I love that it has a lot of storage too.

I love living at Elan 16 forty. The amenities are great. The gym is super convenient and just as good as a normal gym. The pool is very nice as well. Overall a great place to live.

Overall great place except for inflated water bills. 185 a month for one person? some security issues. grounds kept nice, office helpful. maintenavce prompt but band aid the issue rather than fix sometimes

some residents are not very polite, THEY TAKE THEIR DOGS TO PEE AT THE PARKING GARAGE . but the almost everyone on the staff is great. Im still happy to b ehere

Good location, clean, quiet, and has great amenities. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The apartments are a good size. I would highly recommend looking here, if you like apartment living.

Overall great place to live - small details seem to get overlooked but overall good job and a great place to live. I enjoy living in the community.

The community has been great so far. The issues are the parking garage is tight and people zoom through it. Also the seashells outside smell bad of dog pee and it is very unpleasant.

Well-maintained and good amenities. Responsive staff and willing to help out as needed. One complaint would be hyper-vigilant towing for guest parking.

Great place to live. Great area and community members. Couldn't have asked for a better area. Amenities are extremely nice. Very close to the beach.

It's great but I wish I got cell service inside my apartment. The pool area is awesome and I love the covered parking and in-unit laundry. Great community. Lousy cell service inside the buildings.

Room for improvement within the building as far as having issues with keys, key fobs, etc. Other than that it has great amenities and friendly people.

The people in the leasing office are very kind. Maintenance team is great. Amenities need work. Lights in dog park fall over to reveal wires, no good. Grills at pool don’t work properly. They pop with flames when they’re lit. It’s terribly frightening. Idk why, but I can hear people walking on sunrise from my bathroom. I hear conversations and all. Maybe the ventilation system? It’s weird and kind of scary when I’m home alone. Most of all, water bills is absolutely insane! $150 for 2 people in 1 month?! That’s not right. Thanks for listening!

Love living here. The location is perfect, close to downtown, Wilton manors, the beach!! The best in town. Love the pool and the gym is amazing

Overall quick and efficient management. Great place to live. Welcoming community with socials and events. Easy to get to know your neighbors at pool and gym.

Great place to live. Beautiful interiors and wonderful amenities provide everything you could want all in one place. Great gym, great pool. Dogs love it too.

Nice and quiet building with great amenities. The area is close to everything you could possibly want plus the beach is just minutes away. Great

Love the location, amenities, agents are extremely friendly, have ja ongoing appliance issues... still dealing with it(reason for 4 star and not 5 Star)

The place is great, club house, pool area and gym are like being at a Ritz Carlton. Responsive management, and helpful maintenance. Some common areas could use a little face lift. We love the Elan

We enjoy living at Elan, the property is well maintained and safe. The landscaping and pool area have a resort quality and you feel like you are on vacation.