Elan 16Forty

I love living here. Fell in love with the place even before going through a tour. The modern touch, location, staff and overall elegance ambiance does it for me.
The neighbors are disgusting And have repeatedly hit my vehicles with theirs and left me to deal with the damage without even leaving a note.
Even being 'locked up' feels okay at the Elan. The neighbors are respectful and everyone seems okay. Of course we miss the amenities terribly.
In general my experience living at Elan 1640 has Been good. I appreciate management’s efforts under these trying times and look forward to having the amenities restored as quickly and safely as possible. The grounds are well kept and maintenance is responsive.
Everything was quick, simple and painless! We are moving from Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale during the pandemic and the staff has been so helpful with planning.
Love living here! The pool/grill area is awesome & always kept clean. The gym is nice & never too crowded. Everyone living here seems super friendly so far.
Overall I have enjoyed my experience thus far the apartment itself is really beautiful. My friends are all jealous of our wood flooring. I love the floor plan and big kitchen as well. The location is also convenient as we are right in the middle of everything. Lastly, the amenities are great our gym has everything you would need.
Great community! I love the sizes of the apartments, they are very clean and modern. The pool is beautiful, the only issue I had are the grills. Not all of the burners work all the time, and often they are dirty ( but I believe it's mostly because of the tenants ).
Apartment is great. I love the amenities. Staff is good. Alvin Burriel is the best person to help you solve any problem in your apartment. Cleaning is not good and sometimes It smell really bad. Parking is struggle.
Great place to live. Everything is clean and amenities are top notch. Never hear my neighbors and have privacy on balcony’s m. Overall great place to live