Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Lot of roaches, poor maintenance, its been more than 3 years no pressure wash, I m living in this community for nearly last 10 years and from the time new management took over maintenance is very poor. No driving sense inside community and very risk for kids to go out and play becoz of bugs dog poop on grass etc.
I’ve been living here since July 2018 and I really enjoyed being here. It’s mostly quiet so I don’t have to worry about any disturbances. The staff had always been helpful and friendly.
Great Experience! I am really enjoying my home, nice quite friendly atmosphere. Glad the pool has reopened that a pleasure, my son is enjoying all the water.
Perfect other than the gate being open where anyone can drive in. Overall pretty quiet. Could do better with yard maintenance have weeds growing onto my balcony.
The apartment is wonderful! The neighborhood is not noisy. The amenities offered are easily accessible and secure. I don’t have anything bad to say about the apartment.
I’ve been here for a year now! I absolutely love it! I just renewed my lease! My work orders were fulfilled.All of the amenities are great! Thank you Elan
So far, my family has loved staying at Elan. If there is a maintenance request, it is resolved in a reasonable time. The area is quiet and kid friendly.
I am really enjoying the community so far! I love the apt I am in. I have a large dog and do have to carry my own bags as the poop stations are always empty and the trash full. We have lots of puppy lovers in my neighborhood and everyone is so friendly!!!
It is very pleasant experience her in elan. We feel secure here. Maintenance is doing good work. Nature trail is one of the best part of living in elan.
I love my neighborhood.. It’s quiet and clean. I have lived here for over a year with no complaints. Maintenance issues are resolved quickly.