Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Location is nice, apartments are spacious and well kept. The leasing staff and maintenance are customer service friendly and work quickly to resolve any problems or concerns.
The playground need to be re done and made with metal and plastic the wood is not very good and the ground is full of dirt so when it rains the playground is filthy with mud the next day. Also the pool need to be repainted the floor is rusty cleaned often . But overall everything else is great
I love living here. It’s very peaceful. The neighbors are very nice. The maintenance team always do a good job fixing issues. The people in the leasing office always resolve my issues
Great amenities. Maintenance department needs better communication about when they are coming and the progress of work orders. Multiple times we have written notes on work orders that are not read.
Excellent stay so far. Community is in prime location. Everything is within 2 mile radius from the community. We moved here in last week of march and so far we have had a great experience.
I’ve been here 3 years and overall it’s been a decent experience until the last year. Consistently having loud and inconsiderate neighbors drives me crazy. The maintenance staff changes more than I change underwear and every time you look up the water is being shut off for some reason. I understand that things happen but it shouldn’t happen this often. When I go to the office the leasing agents seem to care but the property manager doesn’t do anything unless she has to. I feel as though my concerns are not being taken seriously or heard. Hopefully this gets better but I do not plan to renew if I can find something in time.
Still no resolution to the trash situation as ppl keep using my bucket and all around my front door as their own personal dumpster. Other than that everything has been ok.
1 star
The Community is nice but there are pit bull and huskies in this neighborhood that owners don't clean up behind when I walk up to my building the urine smell is almost unbearable plus those owner ls allow their dogs to intimidate smaller dogs and people walking by im not sure why the breed restrictions are being ignores
Awesome Living Experience, the management is really good. Also the pool started up which is a lot of fun added to the summer break. Overall, perfect place to live.
My experience at Elan at Mallard Creek has been pleasant. My only complaint is the reoccurring trash build up outside of the compactor that is an eyesore.