People arrive here from all walks of life. All people of color are not the same. Until one has all of the facts on paper, one should not allow their emotions or suspicion take over their professional objective decision making. Probing and waiting until you have collected all the facts is very important and not stereotyping people. You never know what a person assets are or their quality of life standards just by looking at an application or erroneous reports. And you never know whether or not one is in need of a place due to a serious life threatening situation. Thank you!

I am having regrets about choosing this complex as a home. The complex appeared to be great when I toured the property. Today is my first full day in my apartment and there a couple of things that are alarming and that worry me. The dumpster sits at the front of the complex which is fine except it seems residents are allowed to discard their unwanted furniture there. I thought maybe it was just a one time thing, but the furniture has been there everyday.It looks nasty and I was extremely embarrassed when I had guests over and the first thing they saw when they came into the gates. The grounds seem not to be kept up. The concreted walkways are very nasty and need pressure washing. The stairwell leading up for the apartment seemed to not have been swept in a ling time. I looked up at the light fixture in the stairwell and it was filled with bugs. You can’t even see the light bulbs in the fixture. Also the lighting in the complex and stairways are very minimal and I don’t feel fully safe walking out of my apartment at night with the lack of light in the community. If I could get out of my lease I would ,but I just signed it a week ago.I am regretting my decision to move here.

Staff very nice and helpful during my move in process. I'm just moving in, so I haven't had many experiences yet but I'm hoping this will be a great place to live.

Staff was really nice, I love my new apartment. Very modern and was cleaned very well. I love the big porch and the fact that’s it’s quiet here.

I love it! The community is so quiet it’s like no one lives around me! I love the privacy that I have with it being gated. The only time I heard people was at the pool because I live right by it, and they sounded like they we’re having a blast! I wanted to join them! My only negative experience was my application experience. I had to keep calling and checking and asking questions about things that I should’ve already been told. I felt like I would never get my welcome packet.

Very good and quick service... Gated, well maintained, pool, gym, and security. Plus, we are in a good location to find anything, like shopping centers, restaurants, schools, parks, and main highways. All I was looking for.

I Love living here. Great community and staff that takes care of all residents needs. Since living here I have had a great experience when I moved in as far as attention to my needs as a new resident

I just moved in but everything seems good so far. Love all the amenities and how nice everyone from maintenance to the office have been and how helpful they’ve been too.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The best in the world don’t have any problems with the app. I love competition and I can’t wait to be number 1 and get a lot of points on this app.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice and everything, but I just moved in and it smells very very strongly of cigarette smoke. However, the people at the office were very nice and told me they can deodorize it, but i cant be in my place for 3 to 4 hours. Just think that maybe should've been taken care of before I moved in.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great apartment and great community. The landscapers can get a little annoying sometimes. They are very loud, especially when my son is trying to nap.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community, some room for improvement such as keeping the gate working and trash clean around the complex clean. Residents have a part to play in this as well, but overall nice place to live.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Easy move in with friendly accommodating staff. Apartment was extremely well kept with amenities that went beyond what other complexes were offering in the area.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I moved in officially this past Sunday and I've loved it so far! Maintenance was super quick to respond to our requests and our neighbors are very friendly!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Came last November apartment shopping from Florida and once I came across Elan there was no place else I wanted to be. Saw about 5 apartments after Elan and I knew I wanted to live here. Great price for apartment size

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live! Quiet neighborhood, and perks like valet trash pickup and gated entry are a plus! The application process was easy because of the helpful staff in the office.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

We love our apartment, but did not get to see it or the apartment style we chose until move in date which was frustrating. We called and were told dates they would be available for viewing but called again for those dates given and they were not. Otherwise, we had a great experience.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing staff with excellent communication. They have been extremely helpful with making this the perfect environment to live in. Highly recommend.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

They have a trail that it is very nice as well as the tennis court yard. I love that they do keep up with the landscaping. Staffing has always been nice including their manager Jason.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It is very pleasant being a guest at Elan at Mallard Creek. They treat you like family and always go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far only negative is the amount of issues we encountered in the apartment. Seems like the previous tenant let a lot of things go and didn't tell management or maintenance about them so we have put in way more requests than normal.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community, good amenities, not too loud, respectful residents. Only issue is no one picks up trash at our community picnic table which makes it look bad and unenjoyable.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

A very nice place to live in. Is safe an peaceful. I have lived here since 2012. I enjoy how close it is from everything. Is clean and comfortable

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the apartment details. I love how quiet it is. My only complaint is about how long it takes maintenance to fix something, the accumulated trash from people that move out or in. They actually move it really quick but definitely an eyesore when you first enter. Sucks if you have guest. Sometimes I feel like a bother when I call the office.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience this far. It’s an awesome staff and maintenance crew. Although they aren’t the most timely on work orders they always get to us.