Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

It was great! All my questions were answered and move in was very smooth. I thought it would of been hard because of covid but it wasn’t. My apartment also looked great upon move in. So far it’s been pretty quite also
We love living here. Great amenities, nice area, and very safe to walk our dogs. We like that it’s connected to the greenway. Pool area is very spacious.
It’s been an absolute pleasure living here. Just renewed my lease and I’m looking forward to my second year of being a resident at Ellan at Mallard Creek.
So far so good. Clean nice neighbors. Good maintenance men. Great property management. Always come and get trash on time. Love the park stays clean
I do not have much that I don’t like about my resident experience so far. Everything seems to work and for the most part it is peaceful. I feel very safe and comfortable in this area
My stay here has been great minus the disregard for the garbage compactor issue & a little noise from the neighbors occasionally. Otherwise I'm completely satisfied with my decision to live here.
This is starting my second year here and feel completely blessed. I love that the staff keeps us informed about the pandemic and any cases that are close to home. It makes us take more precautions and stay safe.
I like this place a lot. I like the apartment. First floor. Trash valet. Gate. Gate codes. Tennis court. Car wash. Business center. Package locker
So far it's been a great experience, the staff was excellentJason, and Laketia and others. The apt was clean, we love it. The package they offered was good and the thing we found that had to be fixed they corrected right away. It's been a good experience so far.
I really love how close the complex is to my employer. It’s mostly quiet and it’s also fairly in close proximity to Northlake mall and other shopping places