Good size apartment but not the best experience living here. Had a lot of issues with my apartment. I had a leak in my apartment that caused a lot of issues, 2 weeks later still haven't been fully fixed.

We are new to the complex but since we have been very well received by the office staff as well as our neighbors,the beautiful apartment,the kitchen a dream and the complex very clean ,quiet and with very cozy common areas ,highly recommend.

We love the complex. The idea of having roomy balcony space to sit and entertain is realy great. The barbecue area is another reason we enjoy the community

Absolutely the worst property I have Ever live at The staff constantly lies The apartments are in desperate need of an upgrade also the noise at night is out rages here they have people cleaning carpets at three in the morning

Quiet neighborhood no issues. I’ve been living here for over a year it is convenient. Wish they had a bigger club house. Pet friendly wish it was hard wood floor instead of carpet.

I give 3 stars. The apartment is great. Have problems getting a work order done, and had to use the emergency maintenance one time and never got a response back. This is a beautiful property, but stairwells can use pressure washing, and buildings could be kept up better.

Just finished our first lease and have renewed in a larger unit for the next year. Love the management team and amenities here in the community.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Close to everything, quiet and peace a great place to come home to. Truly has that perfect mix of new uptown apartment and a hometown feel, can’t wait for the future here.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Quiet and neighbors are pretty chill. The gym is ok, could use more equipment. Units ate spacious and cozy. Affordable rent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Everything has been great. New to the area. I am living here until I purchase a home. I love it. It is quiet and of good value. I had my first child here. The rental staff is easy to work with and helpful.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s quiet for the most part. Places are decently keep and staff is very friendly. I like set up and design of the one bed room. Kitchen is very nice as well.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Such a wonderful community! Very safe and warm! I love coming home. I have recommended others come to visit the property and hopefully live here.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the location of my apartment. I wok from home and at times it can be fairly loud but it’s usually at the time students are coming home from school. It’s only been 3 months on this side of the complex. I look forward to getting to know my neighbors

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Residential experience has been great so far. Great staff members at the front office, Quite gated community. Location to all highways are awesome.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4stars because of the beautiful upgrades. Would like better community WiFi services The staff are very professional however it would be nice to have an annual cleaning and carpet service

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my community. It’s so quiet and peaceful. The staff is great! Maintenance is very sufficient in all they do. They get the job done right away.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really do enjoy the community and the area. It's nice to go for a walk around the apartment complex and overall I think Elan is a good apartment complex.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here. Quiet community with lots of family. The biggest perk to me is that’s close to many stores and popular areas.Decent prices. I would recommend

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance takes forever unless you continuously call. The staff is not very friendly and they tell you different things that may or may not be correct information

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice location. Good apartments. All the necessary stores can be found within a couple of mile radius. The community is gated that adds security

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really do enjoy living at Elan at Mallards Creek. It’s a beautiful, luxury complex but yet still has a “Home” feel to it. I would love if my rent a cheaper.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

some neighbors are rude but love the apartment i really feel at home when im inside . For the most part it is safe and i can’t wait to try out the gym

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been a cool experience here at Elan. Very friendly staff and attentive to getting the job done. I have had a good time living here and would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I went through a bit of a snag at the beginning with my personal info being compromised, but overall the environment is clean and its peaceful at night.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall not a bad experience. Some minor management and communication issues while living here. The amenities and the apartment itself were great