Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall, I've really enjoyed living here. The staff is friendly and accommodating. News about changes and maintenance to the buildings are communicated quickly, and the neighborhood is polite and quiet. One of the best features about elan are the amazing walking trails around and behind the apartments. It's a great place to have family and pets!
I love when the neighbors take the moment to interact and say hello, whether that’s as we walk around complex with our dogs or hanging out at the pool and picnic areas. Overall it has always felt both safe and friendly to live here!
It’s an excellent community. We have been staying here for few years now. The nature trail behind it makes it even more joyful. I would really recommend anyone who is looking for a good and safe stay.
It’s been good. Had two weekends where I had to wait before maintenance came. I had 2 loads of wet clothes because the dryer and all weekend with no light in the kitchen. I was told it wasn’t an emergency. Overall I like it here.
We love it here. We have had a bad issue with water bugs/roaches. We have had to spray ourselves and we have had maintenance spray but they only come out once a week
Haven’t came and fixed our stove & roach infestation . Really ridiculous I’m paying 1300 dollars & seeing bugs hopefully things will change as the stay goes
Very welcoming cozy lovely community so far. The staff is very accommodating and respectful. Any issues we had they managed to fix rapidly and are always ready to pick up the phone to help.
Neighborhood is very nice and quiet but I was very disappointed how my apartment that what should have been move in ready still had a lot of work that needed to be done.
Breeze way needs to be cleaned. Other than that, everything else is pretty good. Staff is polite and friendly. Neighbors are courteous as well.
We moved in in July if 2019 and have loved living here. We’re in a great area of Charlotte, close to gyms and food we enjoy and can still enjoy the city easily.