Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

The neighborhood is really quiet and peaceful. I have no issues living here. Everyone is no happy and friendly. People in the leasing office and maintenance are always helpful
i have been move here 3 months ago i like to live here but i never seen nobody come nd clean stairs area its a mess in staies trash nd stuff
Everything’s coming along just fine. A new paint job really does make a big visual, difference. My only common complaint is that some residents still have a liter problem.
Great experience after the gym has been renovated, and even about the smart rent thing. It is absolutely amazing to use smart rent now, I can control everything with me phone! Thank you very much for making this switch.
I just don’t like that maintenance techs give no heads up when they arrive. Also I don’t like the new trash system. Charging $25 if the bin is left out isn’t fair especially when we already pay for the service.
Safe and clean community. Staff is very helpful and services are prompt. Would definitely refer to anyone who is staying with family and looking for a nice and beautiful community connected to the Greenway.
Other than the big leak in my 2nd bathroom and the big stain on the ceiling. Its been great. Very quite and the new keyless entry is very cool
The new smart home installations are pretty cool. A nice upgrade since my rent just went up. Also they have been doing some renovations to the exterior of the buildings which was definitely much needed. I just wish they would do something about the bathroom. Very old and outdated.
My experience here has been very good outside of the trash pile up around the compactor & the monthly water shut off. Otherwise I have no complaints.
The experience has been great recently. There have been consistent resident appreciation events like breakfast on the go, and the cookout by the pool! The painting is coming together but hoping they paint the doors soon! Maintenance has been prompt and there have been no real issues.