I love living here. Quiet community with lots of family. The biggest perk to me is that’s close to many stores and popular areas.Decent prices. I would recommend

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance takes forever unless you continuously call. The staff is not very friendly and they tell you different things that may or may not be correct information

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice location. Good apartments. All the necessary stores can be found within a couple of mile radius. The community is gated that adds security

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really do enjoy living at Elan at Mallards Creek. It’s a beautiful, luxury complex but yet still has a “Home” feel to it. I would love if my rent a cheaper.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

some neighbors are rude but love the apartment i really feel at home when im inside . For the most part it is safe and i can’t wait to try out the gym

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been a cool experience here at Elan. Very friendly staff and attentive to getting the job done. I have had a good time living here and would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I went through a bit of a snag at the beginning with my personal info being compromised, but overall the environment is clean and its peaceful at night.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall not a bad experience. Some minor management and communication issues while living here. The amenities and the apartment itself were great

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Relocated in January from Florida and the move was smooth and easy transition. So far love the apartment and the community. 5 starts wells deserved.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been great. The rental agents are awesome and always willing to help. The community is beautiful and in a great location.They have great amenities and I would recommend this community to others.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have had very little to no problems here. It’s a great, prime location to the interstate and everything else that I need. I love the stainless steel appliances and my apartment setup.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great noise level. Clean neighborhood. Just need to work on completing work orders in a timely matter. The staff is very knowledgeable about the complex

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Noise level is great. Trash pick up is great. Neighborhood stays clean. The only issue is the time span it takes to respond to work orders. One of my work orders were Mercer fixed

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been the most pleasant rental experience I have had thus far. Minimal traffic and usually quiet unless there is an event. The leading staff is amazing. Maintenance is even pretty decent. Not a fan of the rent in comparison to some neighboring properties with better amenities but for now its home.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good community. Nice place to stay . I am really liking the my stay and community . Nature trails also available within community which is really good . Staff is also very nice and awesome is really nice person. She helped me a Lott while my move in and also resolved all maintenance things asap.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good! We have only been here for a week or so, thing have been just fine! The move in application was easy, the leasing office staff is nice and very friendly

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like it a lot. It has a lot space and it’s very nice and quiet. Felt safe as well. It very clean and has good amenities updated like no other apartment.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Everything was quick and easy. They got all the paperwork done before we got their and showed us where our apartment was at. We did the walk around and everything was good to go before we move in.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

This is a quiet, comfortable community. The apartment is great and spacious. I am not so sure about how maintenance works...it seems they don’t get requests.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The place is clean and well kept after. But can be hard to get things done quickly through the use of the online requests. Has taken over a week for a response. Seems to be better to just call.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the walking trail and the delivery lockers Love the big porches It does take a long time for maintenance to get to orders Pool area needs to be updated, the cushions are moldy and pool is not very clean in the summer

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a nice and quiet complex. I love my apartment and all the upgrades that it comes with like the granite countertops and appliances. Also the staff is super helpful and nice!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My family and I will be entering our third year here at Elannat Mallard Creek and the experience has been nothing short of amazing! The staff has helped and kept their word in everything that has been stated. The property is clean and the apartments amenities are great! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to live near the University area.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Been staying here for more than 3 years. Nice apt. Nice location with basic stores within 2 miles of radius. The apartment homes are big and ventilated.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Pros : Nice location, Peaceful property, close to Interstate(77/85/485), lot of trees in the community, spacious apartments, nice amenities. Cons: Maintenance requests are not handled on time, Pricey, Mandated TV/Cable service(poor), have to pay for valet and Community trash,