Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The trash disposal area is eye sore. I wish there was a better entry system to where people could not follow you in to bypass hate entry (this is for the safety of all residents).
Amazing! I love my apartment the community is wonderful, the staff that works here is always so friendly. The amenities that elan offers are great too!
I really like the amenities we have here but I think it’s ridicules to pay $35 dollars for trash when they don’t always pick it up or you have to look at that eye sore of trash build up. I also feel like you should get some type of incentive for renewing your lease. Also for some reason the WiFi can’t be hooked up to the tv, I don’t know why you can’t? I do love that the Maintance comes right away and that they are friendly. I love the perks of the community rewards and events.
The community is quiet, I never have any trouble with anything, my dog loves the park, and I love that it’s gated! Sometimes the people above me are really loud and my dog was attacked by another dog that was off the leash. Those are my only problems.
Lakers was great getting me settled in and made the lease signing process easy. I got everything I needed and the apartment was as advertised.
Great people, great service the staff is so friendly they help you with everything that you may need I had apt of issues that were fixed very quickly
Parking could be a little better but overall I have enjoyed my living experience here so far! I like the fact that the community is gated and the system for receiving packages is fantastic!
i’ve been leaving here for a year and i love it here ! so clean great neighborhood and office staff so nice ! I love the dog park area and trail only thing that could be better is the gym maybe the equipment could be cleaned more
I have lived here a year and my experience has been great! The office staff is wonderful and whenever I need something they are available and quick to respond!
Application process was easy and staff was informative polite. Scheduled move in date is seemingly on track and I have not experienced any adversities.