Love the apartment but breezeways are very dirty. Staff is friendly. Apartment is very spacious. Not a lot of noise from neighbors. Parking is not bad.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far things have been great! I love my apartment and the amenities. I will say parking has become and issue and maintenance response needs some improvement but that’s really it.

The last year has been a great experience no issues by Gods grace. I refered my friend who moved from NY and resides within the same community.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great community, great staff, love living here! The rooms are spacious, the floors are pretty nice, and there is nothing like having a wood burning fireplace!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I do enjoy living here. The pool gate was chained too often and some maintenance repairs never completed (all cosmetic). The front staff are great.

Moved in last week and it was a great move in. Everyone from the office has been extremely kind and helpful during the process of moving in.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall good Experience.Peaceful community.little improvement needed for kids playground maintenance. The playground is at a very odd place, not kid friendly at all. It should be in a safe place. Staff is friendly.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived at elan now for close to 2 years. My experience with the office, and with maintainence has been excellent. No issues. The building i live in and the appliances offered by the property have been reliable - minimal issues. I did greatly appreciate that when i renewed my lease i was made an offer ''below'' market value. I believe this is extremely important for current residents and hope this continues to stay the same. Pricing will remain my #1 factor in determining whether or not to stay here and my hope is that current residents continue to be offered competive prices.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location close to the major highways and makes it easy to get to places I need to go. Also you can’t beat the price for the great size apartment!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My move in was a seamless process. Sharika was instrumental in processing our application quickly and we were moved in 2 days. We love our new apartment

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I appreciate Elan and their great staff! They really make home a warm and joyful place! I would recommend my family and friends to be apart of this Awesome community!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartments and shared spaces like pool and playground. Greenway connection is great for dog walking! Miss having more neighborhood events though.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community,nice pool and fitness area! Takes awhile to get work requests finished sometimes. Friendly staff close to shopping and grocery stores

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I think the community is beautiful, and I enjoy being able to sit on my patio and being able to enjoy the community and the trees. Also the dog park is nice.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

When we first moved in, in 2016 it was much nicer and quieter. It has change quite a bit. Never had a problem with maintenance. Their pretty quick about coming out. I wish the carpet was changed before I moved in, because when first moving in, it looks nice and clean which is deceiving, once you're in here and the carpet dried up, all the dark dirty spots began to surface and now I'm stuck with their spots, and I'm not happy about that at all, considering paying $1400.00 a month. The washer and dryer was old, the prior occupants left it here and the rental office never replaced it with a new one, and I didn't find that out until after I had moved in, one of the maintenance guys told me that when he saw it, he's not longer here now. I pretty much like the community as of lately, some of the noise has ceased.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my office staff! They have made me feel at home! Even though I didn’t like the apartment I was renting, they still try to help me enjoy it!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The grounds and amenities are wonderful! I don't feel I live in an apartment, it's my home! I had some concerns with my apartment when I first moved in, but it was eventually taken care of and no other issues since then. The office staff is always willing to help! I'm enjoying my new home!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Not only is the apartment complex absolutely beautiful, but the staff is incredibly friendly and would do anything for you. Also, as a young female, I feel incredibly safe in the area, which is a huge deal to me. It's the perfect place to live.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Occasionally the people in the office can be unpleasant and maintenance can take a while to respond to calls/online reports but recently the people in the office seem to be better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Decent community. Residents need to be informed of other neighbors concerning noise level and trash. Be respectful of others property, parking space.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. It checks all the boxes. Maintenance is fast, office staff is friendly and helpful, the apartment is nice. Great experience!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a beautiful place to live, lush green trees well maintained community Maintenance needs more attention so better living place , safety issues to be handled better

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My apartment as such is the best apartment I have, I am very much satisfied with my lovely home, but I wish the maintenance team is also much efficient and quick in fixing things. They don’t turn up for weeks unless it is emergency, something’s like leakage, walk area lights etc are not at all taken care of. Amenities provided are half the time unusable. Fixing such issues would make the community a better and safe place to live and refer.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here at Elan at Mallard Creek. It’s in a great area and is filled with great people. I have been here for 4 months and I have no complaints.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is quiet and a safe place to live. The apartments could use some renovation; however what requires the most attention is the property management team in the office.... it’s constant chaos, with lack of communication and clarity. Make sure you document everything because they will try to tell you otherwise l