Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Seems like more and more things pop up on your rent bill with no explanation as to why. After calling to ask why and leaving a message, no one has called back after a week! In addition my trash seems to not be picked up but once a week, which is unfair seeing as I pay for that service!
I am extremely happy I made the decision to move to Elan. The atmosphere is so breathtaking and relaxing. The staff, Lakeeta and Jason are very helpful and willing to accommodate. Again, I a so happy I am living here!
Maintenance has been fast and great and the community itself is easy to speak with. Front office is resourceful the only thing that could be better is the trash along the grounds
The complex is reasonably priced for what is offers, and the current residents seem to be nice and respectful to other neighbors. The only problem is sometimes trash in areas that make it look unsightly, and folks who drive thru the complex without any regards to the speed limit or stop signs. The front office and maintenance personnel are friendly and receptive to any questions or concerns, and maintenance requests are addressed in a timely manner.
Great Neighbors, the staff are friendly and and helpful as well as the Maintenance team. Grounds are regularly attended to by landscapers. They have nature trails, tennis court, a fire pit, a doggy shampoo area, a doggie park and a pool. All the comforts of home are right here at Elan.
Great place to live so far. I had a few minor issues upon move in with the apartment but they were fixed very promptly. Very good experience so far.
Experience has been fine other than the fact that people keep using my valet trash bin as a community garbage can. There is always food and other trash around my door and my bin. I don’t know what to do about it or how to keep others from using it.
Good community with very helpful staff. We just moved in and everything happened very smoothly . We moved from from NJ and Jason was very helpful in letting us know about the community and the guiding us through the leasing process
Management and residents are so helpful and maintenance is friendly and get things done on time. I lost my card once and a neighbor found it and took it to the office and they gave it back to me.
Nice staff clean and quiet I have not had an issue since moving in I felt Welcome and at ease it is so much to do around here and they care a lot about your well being