Been great. Cannot complain about anything. Very relaxing and quiet complex overall. Maintenance team and leasing team are great. Leasing team is not petty also

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

We have been staying here for more than an Year. It has been a good experience. The maintenance service has been good so far. We loved the layout of apartment at the first site. Trails at the back defenitely is the cherry on the cake.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in but it's nice to have all these comforts I enjoy the gym the most but I like the office I wish it would stay open in night so I could use the computer and get coffee

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I usually don't come on and give ratings it is usually my wife. It's alright for the most part. Serves it's purpose. UpKeep of stairways in buildings could be better. Valet trash can do better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been a very pleasant stay here. Leasing staff and Maintenance staff have been very good and friendly and have showed up on on time whenever needed. Only improvement i will recommend is for the apartment gates. It sometimes does not work.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice place to stay. Great for small families. Everything meet expectations. Everything that is included with the price of rent you can not beat that price anywhere else.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here, but sometimes it takes a while for things to get fixed. It's been over three weeks since I talked with office about an issue they were needing to contact pest control, but it hasn't been addressed yet.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Intial visit to view property was great with Michelay and her prompt return calls and pleasant attitude was refreshing. But first day of moving in I felt as if I had made a mistake. Trash everywhere on the apartment grounds. Thebplaygroundxstea where my view is from balcony , the trash can was completely full and trash was spreading on the playground. I told office, but it took from the friday we moved in until wednesday to remove trash, no telling how long it had been there before we got there. There were seversl thing broken as we moved in , it took maintenance 4 days to come and fix. We couldn't hang our clothes up in master suite for 4 days. I dont even understand valet trash pickup, people have their trash out for days and you can see it which makes the area smelly & junky. The trash people drop & leave a trail of trash & liquid stains . Residents discard of furniture under stairwells. And the biggest eye sore isctge dumpster in front of the complex....embrassing! Just close the gate already! Is there a grounds person for the complex to keep things decent & in order? This aren't suppose to be luxury apartments right?

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here! It's quite and beautiful and people here are very nice. My favorite is the pool I have medical issues where the pool helps me to feel better. Thank you for keeping it open longer this year it's greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I gave this place 2 stars because of the incidents I have had with all the management companies I have dealed with living here at Elan @ Mallard Creek Apts. I have had issues ranging from roof leaks, break-ins, and maintenance issues. The rent continues to increase and the gated community is not all that safe. Not worth the $ not sure what this new property management team will do but the ones in the past sucked!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The neighborhood has been improving for the last year. I've been very happy with the customer service in the office. I think it's great that they host events like free pizza and things like that.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Positive Management response quickly to issues in community. Negaive Maintenance response time due our maintenance having to help the other appartments across the street.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It was such a great experience. I love the place where I live, very clean, attentive and helpful employees. I recommend it for families and single people. Good security

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Poor communication with the office unless it involves rent, maintenance is slow to fulfill your requests, ignorant loud neighbors (at least in my section). Once the property management changed the neighborhood just became different. It’s not all bad but it needs some serious work!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

We see lot of roaches now a days may be because of valet thrash that was kept outside. I am living in this community for the last 9 years and never had such issue. Complained Leasing office multiple times o action taken

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location. The neighborhood is pretty quiet. Sometimes the leasing office isn’t very welcoming. It’s as if they don’t want to assist anyone.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Newly moved in for about 3 weeks. A couple of small issues upon move in but everything going good now. Office staff are very nice and pleasant to interact with. Complex is mostly quiet/ no drama or loitering.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love living here! It’s quiet close to everything and feels like your own slice of heaven. The patio makes outdoor living a joy, and the apartment it’s self is super spacious!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice community overall. Nice amenities. Generally a pretty safe environment. A negative aspect is that the maintenance team is understaffed.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

A bit expensive... Team seems friendly and professional but will not hesitate to threaten you with eviction regardless of your situation. I personally am a federal officer and was effected by the government shutdown but there was no type of consideration for my situation so that changed my outlook on this community. Other than that I am pleased with experience of living here.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Garbage area is full of glass, difficult to walk the dog on the sidewalk over there for fear of her getting cut. Garbage pickup has not been consistent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My experience living here has been great. The amenities are perfect and I love that it is a gated community. The staff are kind and helpful and quickly address any questions or concerns.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Very quiet and kid friendly. Staff has been very responsive lately. Full amenities. Would like to see more events for residents

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I like living here. It genuinely has great amenities, maintenance is super quick and efficient. I've been living here for a little under a year and love it.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My new bike got stolen from the patio. Just someone picked from there. I dont see this place is safe to live in. It never happened with me. Security should be taken seriously here.