Horrible.I pay too much rent and I am not able to sleep because of the neighbors upstairs who just moved in.My toilet also overflowed the first day I moved in in July and it constantly does so even though I reported it numerous times.

My new bike got stolen from the patio. Just someone picked from there. I dont see this place is safe to live in. It never happened with me. Security should be taken seriously here.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

These apartment needs a major upgrade for the amount of money I am paying. It would also be helpful to have assigned parking. people parks all over the place.

I gave this place 2 stars because of the incidents I have had with all the management companies I have dealed with living here at Elan @ Mallard Creek Apts. I have had issues ranging from roof leaks, break-ins, and maintenance issues. The rent continues to increase and the gated community is not all that safe. Not worth the $ not sure what this new property management team will do but the ones in the past sucked!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I am having regrets about choosing this complex as a home. The complex appeared to be great when I toured the property. Today is my first full day in my apartment and there a couple of things that are alarming and that worry me. The dumpster sits at the front of the complex which is fine except it seems residents are allowed to discard their unwanted furniture there. I thought maybe it was just a one time thing, but the furniture has been there everyday.It looks nasty and I was extremely embarrassed when I had guests over and the first thing they saw when they came into the gates. The grounds seem not to be kept up. The concreted walkways are very nasty and need pressure washing. The stairwell leading up for the apartment seemed to not have been swept in a ling time. I looked up at the light fixture in the stairwell and it was filled with bugs. You can’t even see the light bulbs in the fixture. Also the lighting in the complex and stairways are very minimal and I don’t feel fully safe walking out of my apartment at night with the lack of light in the community. If I could get out of my lease I would ,but I just signed it a week ago.I am regretting my decision to move here.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Horrible.My garbage was not collected for 3 weeks.My wifi has been out for over a week .My toilet has been overflowing for over a year..I am tired of plunging. .

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Poor communication with the office unless it involves rent, maintenance is slow to fulfill your requests, ignorant loud neighbors (at least in my section). Once the property management changed the neighborhood just became different. It’s not all bad but it needs some serious work!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I give 3 stars. The apartment is great. Have problems getting a work order done, and had to use the emergency maintenance one time and never got a response back. This is a beautiful property, but stairwells can use pressure washing, and buildings could be kept up better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve definitely had some hiccups while staying here. I will say that the apartments are nice and spacious. I feel like staff should answer the phone more often.

They are very friendly and work with you. They always have a smile on their face. Awesome is just so awesome. Haven’t heard any complaints yet.

Beautiful community. There are still existing Issues of safety and overall resident satisfaction. Staff is very responsive to work orders, however, no one seems to answer the phones. There should be some top of consequence for residents who do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Community provides internet as part of the package included in rent. And that is not stable connection, frequent drops and very irritating. Maintenance request is also not that good.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The people here are very Polite but they Never answer the phone!!!! I do not receive receive my important mail or most of my packages ......

We see lot of roaches now a days may be because of valet thrash that was kept outside. I am living in this community for the last 9 years and never had such issue. Complained Leasing office multiple times o action taken

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Intial visit to view property was great with Michelay and her prompt return calls and pleasant attitude was refreshing. But first day of moving in I felt as if I had made a mistake. Trash everywhere on the apartment grounds. Thebplaygroundxstea where my view is from balcony , the trash can was completely full and trash was spreading on the playground. I told office, but it took from the friday we moved in until wednesday to remove trash, no telling how long it had been there before we got there. There were seversl thing broken as we moved in , it took maintenance 4 days to come and fix. We couldn't hang our clothes up in master suite for 4 days. I dont even understand valet trash pickup, people have their trash out for days and you can see it which makes the area smelly & junky. The trash people drop & leave a trail of trash & liquid stains . Residents discard of furniture under stairwells. And the biggest eye sore isctge dumpster in front of the complex....embrassing! Just close the gate already! Is there a grounds person for the complex to keep things decent & in order? This aren't suppose to be luxury apartments right?

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good size apartment but not the best experience living here. Had a lot of issues with my apartment. I had a leak in my apartment that caused a lot of issues, 2 weeks later still haven't been fully fixed.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

People arrive here from all walks of life. All people of color are not the same. Until one has all of the facts on paper, one should not allow their emotions or suspicion take over their professional objective decision making. Probing and waiting until you have collected all the facts is very important and not stereotyping people. You never know what a person assets are or their quality of life standards just by looking at an application or erroneous reports. And you never know whether or not one is in need of a place due to a serious life threatening situation. Thank you!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s quiet for the most part. Places are decently keep and staff is very friendly. I like set up and design of the one bed room. Kitchen is very nice as well.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance takes forever unless you continuously call. The staff is not very friendly and they tell you different things that may or may not be correct information

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful grounds and efficient staff make for an excellent residential experience. The daily basic are provided for consistently, while the amenities such as gym and pool are kept up with for the resident's use.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Garbage area is full of glass, difficult to walk the dog on the sidewalk over there for fear of her getting cut. Garbage pickup has not been consistent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Expected a completely different experience. Only here a month and can’t wait to move. The amount of problems in the unit, not fully upgraded as mentioned, wait time to get things fixed is ridiculous and pest is out of control

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Nice but they do not pick up trash like they should stairwells not clean management can be rude at times. Maintenance does not fix issues until you complain

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Quiet and neighbors are pretty chill. The gym is ok, could use more equipment. Units ate spacious and cozy. Affordable rent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I went through a bit of a snag at the beginning with my personal info being compromised, but overall the environment is clean and its peaceful at night.