Maintenance takes forever unless you continuously call. The staff is not very friendly and they tell you different things that may or may not be correct information

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Quiet and neighbors are pretty chill. The gym is ok, could use more equipment. Units ate spacious and cozy. Affordable rent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I would like for maintenance to respond and leave a mssg when complete a job. Maintenance task should also not take more than one week to address.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Pros : Nice location, Peaceful property, close to Interstate(77/85/485), lot of trees in the community, spacious apartments, nice amenities. Cons: Maintenance requests are not handled on time, Pricey, Mandated TV/Cable service(poor), have to pay for valet and Community trash,

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Occasionally the people in the office can be unpleasant and maintenance can take a while to respond to calls/online reports but recently the people in the office seem to be better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartments and shared spaces like pool and playground. Greenway connection is great for dog walking! Miss having more neighborhood events though.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is quiet and a safe place to live. The apartments could use some renovation; however what requires the most attention is the property management team in the office.... it’s constant chaos, with lack of communication and clarity. Make sure you document everything because they will try to tell you otherwise l

I love my office staff! They have made me feel at home! Even though I didn’t like the apartment I was renting, they still try to help me enjoy it!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s quiet for the most part. Places are decently keep and staff is very friendly. I like set up and design of the one bed room. Kitchen is very nice as well.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Decent community. Residents need to be informed of other neighbors concerning noise level and trash. Be respectful of others property, parking space.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been okay. Majority of the time it’s peaceful. The front office staff is friendly, but maintenance is rude. I didn’t like the fact that my car got broken into, but I know it’s hard to prevent those things.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the apartment, and the complex. I feel really safe, and everyone is friendly. But maintenance is really slow. I put in a request over two weeks ago.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. The community is quiet and my neighbors are really friendly. I do feel like that could have did a better job with the paint inside but other than that it’s oksy.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community,nice pool and fitness area! Takes awhile to get work requests finished sometimes. Friendly staff close to shopping and grocery stores

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I went through a bit of a snag at the beginning with my personal info being compromised, but overall the environment is clean and its peaceful at night.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Rooms are Specious and nice. Still need a lot of Improvement eg. Kids Playground is in poor condition and not build at right place.It is in the back side in woods no one even can go there.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

some neighbors are rude but love the apartment i really feel at home when im inside . For the most part it is safe and i can’t wait to try out the gym

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the location close to the major highways and makes it easy to get to places I need to go. Also you can’t beat the price for the great size apartment!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Love the apartment but breezeways are very dirty. Staff is friendly. Apartment is very spacious. Not a lot of noise from neighbors. Parking is not bad.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

So far things have been great! I love my apartment and the amenities. I will say parking has become and issue and maintenance response needs some improvement but that’s really it.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the location of my apartment. I wok from home and at times it can be fairly loud but it’s usually at the time students are coming home from school. It’s only been 3 months on this side of the complex. I look forward to getting to know my neighbors

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

My apartment as such is the best apartment I have, I am very much satisfied with my lovely home, but I wish the maintenance team is also much efficient and quick in fixing things. They don’t turn up for weeks unless it is emergency, something’s like leakage, walk area lights etc are not at all taken care of. Amenities provided are half the time unusable. Fixing such issues would make the community a better and safe place to live and refer.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall not a bad experience. Some minor management and communication issues while living here. The amenities and the apartment itself were great

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The grounds and amenities are wonderful! I don't feel I live in an apartment, it's my home! I had some concerns with my apartment when I first moved in, but it was eventually taken care of and no other issues since then. The office staff is always willing to help! I'm enjoying my new home!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

In the summer time the pool was a really nice amenity. However the communication between staff and residents is what bothers me most here. Ever since our ac went out this summer and took a month to be replaced I haven’t been happy with it.