Horrible.I pay too much rent and I am not able to sleep because of the neighbors upstairs who just moved in.My toilet also overflowed the first day I moved in in July and it constantly does so even though I reported it numerous times.

These apartment needs a major upgrade for the amount of money I am paying. It would also be helpful to have assigned parking. people parks all over the place.

They are very friendly and work with you. They always have a smile on their face. Awesome is just so awesome. Haven’t heard any complaints yet.

The people here are very Polite but they Never answer the phone!!!! I do not receive receive my important mail or most of my packages ......

I give 3 stars. The apartment is great. Have problems getting a work order done, and had to use the emergency maintenance one time and never got a response back. This is a beautiful property, but stairwells can use pressure washing, and buildings could be kept up better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I’ve definitely had some hiccups while staying here. I will say that the apartments are nice and spacious. I feel like staff should answer the phone more often.

Beautiful community. There are still existing Issues of safety and overall resident satisfaction. Staff is very responsive to work orders, however, no one seems to answer the phones. There should be some top of consequence for residents who do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Good size apartment but not the best experience living here. Had a lot of issues with my apartment. I had a leak in my apartment that caused a lot of issues, 2 weeks later still haven't been fully fixed.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It has been okay. Majority of the time it’s peaceful. The front office staff is friendly, but maintenance is rude. I didn’t like the fact that my car got broken into, but I know it’s hard to prevent those things.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I went through a bit of a snag at the beginning with my personal info being compromised, but overall the environment is clean and its peaceful at night.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love my office staff! They have made me feel at home! Even though I didn’t like the apartment I was renting, they still try to help me enjoy it!

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment community overall is quiet and a safe place to live. The apartments could use some renovation; however what requires the most attention is the property management team in the office.... it’s constant chaos, with lack of communication and clarity. Make sure you document everything because they will try to tell you otherwise l

Decent community. Residents need to be informed of other neighbors concerning noise level and trash. Be respectful of others property, parking space.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I would like for maintenance to respond and leave a mssg when complete a job. Maintenance task should also not take more than one week to address.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the apartment, and the complex. I feel really safe, and everyone is friendly. But maintenance is really slow. I put in a request over two weeks ago.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Pros : Nice location, Peaceful property, close to Interstate(77/85/485), lot of trees in the community, spacious apartments, nice amenities. Cons: Maintenance requests are not handled on time, Pricey, Mandated TV/Cable service(poor), have to pay for valet and Community trash,

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartments and shared spaces like pool and playground. Greenway connection is great for dog walking! Miss having more neighborhood events though.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Maintenance takes forever unless you continuously call. The staff is not very friendly and they tell you different things that may or may not be correct information

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Quiet and neighbors are pretty chill. The gym is ok, could use more equipment. Units ate spacious and cozy. Affordable rent.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Occasionally the people in the office can be unpleasant and maintenance can take a while to respond to calls/online reports but recently the people in the office seem to be better.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Living here has been great. The community is quiet and my neighbors are really friendly. I do feel like that could have did a better job with the paint inside but other than that it’s oksy.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

It’s quiet for the most part. Places are decently keep and staff is very friendly. I like set up and design of the one bed room. Kitchen is very nice as well.

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community,nice pool and fitness area! Takes awhile to get work requests finished sometimes. Friendly staff close to shopping and grocery stores

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

I love the location of my apartment. I wok from home and at times it can be fairly loud but it’s usually at the time students are coming home from school. It’s only been 3 months on this side of the complex. I look forward to getting to know my neighbors

Reply from Elan at Mallard Creek Apartment Homes

Overall not a bad experience. Some minor management and communication issues while living here. The amenities and the apartment itself were great