Elan City Center

So glad I chose ECC 3.5 years ago. It’s tucked away in historic Oakwood, so it’s nice and quiet but still within walking distance to downtown. The amenities are amazing and the staff is even better!
Love the location and amenities along with the incredibly helpful staff and great community! Truly feels like home...can't recommend ECC enough!
I am really happy for living in this lovely, beautiful place. Staff is friendly and helpful Everything is more than perfect. I will never think of moving out of this great place. I highly recommend it for everyone looking for a place to rent.
Living at the Elan City Center is one of the best decisions I have made. While the aesthetics are wonderful, there is so much more. The intangibles, such as our staff, new electronic system upgrades for the apartments, trash pick up, our amazing maintenance crew, our coffee bar, our clubroom, and so much more. I absolutely intend to be at Elan for many years to come.
Location is great for downtown work and restaurants. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel apart of this community.
I really loved living here – the people made it such a great community. Not to mention how dog friendly it was right in the heart of downtown – couldn’t ask for a better property.
Overall a nice place to live in a unique location. However, for the price there were issues that bothered me: parking gate constantly breaking, trash build-up despite a monthly valet fee. Should be a better system for recycling: provide clear bags that are requested or provide special blue bins like the black ones. Sometimes it felt the dogs got too much special treatment, even though they were not paying as much rent as the people. A nice thing about the place is it is very good for accommodating ADA issues and people of all ages. The management company seems to have a lot of little things hidden in the lease and in their policies that made me feel cheated or trapped sometimes. I've heard mixed cases of people saying they never want to leave but have also seen a lot of people move in and out. The pool is nice but you only get sun in the middle of the day. The staff does as much as they can to communicate and please residents, so it is probably Greystar company that ended up in me dropping a star from a 4.5 rating to 3.5. Staff and maintenance friendliness is 5 stars, especially when Clay was there.
I moved in right around New Years, when I think a lot of people had a rough night. The common areas were cleaned up within a few days which was fine. The only problem I have is the front door to the building was broken, and now seems to be catching/propped most of the time which isn't the safest. Only other complaint would be noise from apartment to apartment, which I'm not sure there is a solution to post-construction. One suggestion I would have for the future would be to have more of a designated business area for printing/working/studying. Other than that, I love the neighborhood, love the apartment, love the staff. The dog community is the best. Can't wait to try out the pool!
Elan City Center has been such a great place to live! The community and the people are awesome and the facility is modern and up-to-date. The staff has been friendly and so easy to work with!
I am very happy to live here. The location and the value are great, and I am satisfied with how quickly staff/maintenance are able to help me.