Elan City Center

4.7

4.7

I love my apartment, the community and neighborhood. Everyone is friendly and easy going. The location is perfect, and the management company is really great.
I have loved everything about this apartment! The staff is very helpful and amazing. Everything is done in a timely manmer and there has been no issues at all
I like the monthly activity calendar that Elan puts together. It draws from local things available and gives a great chance to meet your neighbors. Living at Elan has been great!
I have loved living here so far! I have only been here about a month - but I am so impressed with my apartment, the community, and the staff here! The maintenance team has been so responsive as well as the other staff. Would definitely recommend living here!
My apartment is amazing and the customer service could not be better. I moved in mid-September and have not had one bad experience yet! The amenities are so nice to have during COVID
We just moved into Elan City Center a couple of weeks ago and so far are really enjoying it. The amenities are nice and the apartment is gorgeous. Also the property managers are the nicest! I especially love the layout. I have lived in quite a few apartments though and do think the walls are much thinner here so we can hear everything happening around us.
The staff of the building are always wonderful (including the maintenance staff). The location of the building is really great. My only complaint is that sometimes the noise levels living on the courtyard/pool side of the building are annoying, especially if people are there at night, but generally it's fine.
This building is a hidden gem of downtown! I’m so lucky I found Elan City Center. A clean and beautiful place to live!!! Affordable and great amenities.
Everyone has been so amazing here! Sara was amazing through the whole leasing process. I really feel she went above and beyond to make my experience great and help ease my transition into my new home.
Living here has been an experience that wasn't expected during a time of Covid. With all that has changed in our lives, one thing I can count on is the entire staff, office to maintenance protecting us. They have been doing all that is possible to keep us informed, secure and dedicating themselves to make our living experience in this building safe and normal as possible.