Elan City Center

Covid-19 aside, the front desk has been more than helpful and amenities are well cleaned and cared for. Apartments are high quality and overall a very professional complex.
Elan City Center is in a convenient location to downtown Raleigh as well as other parts of town. All of the people here are very friendly and the amenities are nice.
Truly my best community living experience to date. I feel safe and secure here, which was a major issue with other apartments I've lived at. Staff is helpful and maintenance is quick and reliable.
Appreciate the frequent communication from the staff regarding building issues. Building is clean. Apartments are very nice. They are quick to handle any facility requests.
Overall I have enjoyed my experience. COVID has hampered the benefits of living downtown. Im also disappointed that certain residents ruined the pool for the rest of us. Most people are friendly. Really looking forward to having the gym open again as I miss having the ability to use one. Hoping that is allowed soon.
The staff is friendly and attentive to needs and maintenance requests. The other folks who live her are respectful of others. The parking garage and trash pick up are great features.
It has been a wonderful experience so far, everyone was so helpful and has been so welcoming! Looking forward to exploring the amenities when things open back up.
The move in process was very smooth and the staff is really kind and helpful! The space is great and the location could not be better! Also our balcony is a dream come true.
The maintenance has been super quick, making it a breeze. The bathrooms are so big and really nice showers. The residents are great. I reconnected with a friend from college who also lives here!
So far it has been a good experience and any issues we have had have been handled quickly. The only bummer is that none of the amenities are open at all.