Elan City Center

Love the apartment and area! Staff is amazing, responsive and very accommodating!! The apartment is quiet but, many amenities. The common areas are very maintained as is the landscaping! Very happy here
Super responsive staff; nice apartment units as well! Only complaint is limited access to amenities at this time (e.g. pool closed on Sunday and by 5PM other days)
I’ve really enjoyed living at Elan City Center. They have been so nice and have gone above and beyond to make me feel happy. Even my cat loves living here!
Love where I live! I’ve been here since 2016 and the only reason I’ve ever even considered moving was to buy a place of my own. Everything else is great- from location to the leasing office and amenities. 10/10 would recommend
ECC is full of friendly staff and is always very clean. There is a lot to do and resident safety has been an obvious priority during the pandemic.
The staff has been doing an amazing job during this time of concern for all. They are so friendly and helpfully no matter what the issue maybe.
My wife and I have lived at Elan City Center now for 6 months and we love it! The staff has been super friendly and the maintenance team has been top notch for any issues we have run into. The monthly events are fun and inclusive too!
The communication isn't always the best from the office, and there are issues w/ keeping wipes and towels stocked in the fitness center, but other than that I love living here!
Elan City Center is taking great care of its residents during the COVID-19 lock down! The food trucks coming to the apartment complex is a great way to break up the day, and invest in the local community!
My time at Elan City Center has been great! From the awesome location to this super cool floor plan, I’m beyond satisfied. My original plan was to take a short term lease and buy a house pretty quickly; now I’m not so sure!