Elan City Center

4.7

4.7

I really enjoy living at elan! It's a great location with a great community. The apartments are also really spacious and nice and the staff is really friendly!
Things went went for a while, but the last couple months it's gotten worse. Communication is pretty poor too - sending out notifications late about events, infrequent updates about repairs (pool, dog park, etc.)
I love the complex & my apartment & the staff! I didn’t love the process for resigning my lease (I had asked some follow-up questions and just never heard back before the date I needed to resign by) and also had a bit of a mouse problem this week - but overall still happy here and looking forward to the next 13 months living here!
This is a wonderful community at Elan. The staff is at the center of it all, I believe. Everyone has been so helpful with my moving in process, helping me learn the building and the various amenities. The downstairs “living room” is so comfortable and the counter culture coffee machine is awesome. The ability to use the printer in that area has been such a huge help to me and is so easy; what a great amenity! And staff puts on wonderful activities for the residents too :-). Can’t wait to see what they come up with next!
Elan is great. No noisy neighbors, common spaces are always clean, love the package lockers, and the office staff are incredibly accommodating and amazing. We love our home!
Love the apartment, the location, the amenities and the building management! Its very quiet throughout the day even though I face the main road, plenty of gardens nearby for a quick walk and grocery store and downtown is just few steps away
ECC is great meeting people is so easy and it’s a great community. As of now my only issue is maintenance as I still don’t have an ice maker or lights working.
From my very first visit, the staff at Elan Center has been friendly, knowledgeable, most supportive and trustworthy:) I love my apartment…. The kitchen is modern, the layout serves me well - plenty of storage:) Sitting out on my deck in the early morning drinking a cup of coffee as the sun rises is a great way to kick off day - the pool area provides such a beautiful setting. I could not be happier with my choice to live in this community - and walking across the street to work, is an added bonus… Keith
We enjoyed the Covid experience here at Elan now fully vaxxed we are ready to enjoy all the amenities that have not been available to us! Look out for us to be playing pool, swimming in the pool, or socializing near the pool!
Great! Cannot say enough good things the dog park is dope and so if the coffee machine. Hard times require great energy thank you Elan for everything that you dl