I just moved here two weeks ago and so far so good. Sara, the leasing agent has been beyond helpful and made the experience great. There were a few issues in actual apartment that the maintenance were quick to fix. Looking forward to leaving here!

I have had a great experience here! The staff is fantastic and always responds quickly. The biggest improvement we could have would be around maintenance requests. Though appliances are expensive to replace, rent is high enough that we should not have to make multiple requests for the same broken appliances.

It’s a great community. Our building is beautiful and well maintained, and we have the best apartment managers and maintenance team. Amenities like the pool, gym, grills, and package lockers are icing on the cake.

Living at Elan City Center gives you great access to everything in Downtown Raleigh. The apartment community is thriving and welcoming. The apartment staff, is always very responsive and helpful!

I love this community and especially the location. The staff is always there to help in every way possible. I feel well taken care of and listened to!

The Elan is a wonderful apartment complex. The apartments are beautifully designed with quality construction and appliances. There are great amenities for residents to use and it is well maintained and clean. The front office staff and maintenance are always incredibly helpful, friendly, and prompt to answer any questions or concerns.

Reply from Elan City Center

This is the best apartment building I’ve ever lived in. It’s super dog friendly and the residents are very nice too. The place had the feel of living outside of a city and yet it is located within downtown Raleigh.

Reply from Elan City Center

Elan City Center is a beautiful place to live, located in a peaceful and convenient area, very close to everything downtown and the community is friendly!

Reply from Elan City Center

I couldn't recommend Elan City Center more! Not only is it in the best location of Raleigh, being walking distance from the heart of downtown, Person Street and Seaboard, the building itself is amazing! From the amenities, residents, and of course the staff, living here has be nothing short of great!!

Reply from Elan City Center

Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The complex is shiningly clean and just overall a joy to live in. Though there's not enough free weights in the gym so I hope that is something they will consider to add

Reply from Elan City Center

Would recommend this place to anyone! Amazing place to live and the people in the main office are so nice and super helpful! Maintenance does an amazing job as well!

Reply from Elan City Center

only been here a month so far, but the campus is nice and everyone seems very freindly, staff is super helpful. looking forward to seeing some of the comunity events.

Reply from Elan City Center

Living at the Elan City Center is one of the best decisions I have made. While the aesthetics are wonderful, there is so much more. The intangibles, such as our staff, new electronic system upgrades for the apartments, trash pick up, our amazing maintenance crew, our coffee bar, our clubroom, and so much more. I absolutely intend to be at Elan for many years to come.

Reply from Elan City Center

Everyone is very friendly here. I feel welcome in the community! I love the dog park and the other apartment amenities. I also appreciate that the apartment is in a nice quiet area in downtown, yet still within walking distance to everything.

Reply from Elan City Center

Love the apartment and love the people that live here. Apartment complex gives so many opportunities to meet new people- this is great if you are new to Raleigh!

Reply from Elan City Center

I've loved living at Elan City Center for almost two years now! The location is perfect for walking downtown or to always growing Person Street area with new restaurants and bars all the time! Very clean, great amenities, super dog friendly.

Reply from Elan City Center

things have been really good, but just a few items could be improved (as with anywhere). Did think there would be more of an information in a welcome packet though.

Reply from Elan City Center

Can’t say enough about Elan city center. The staff is so inviting and the amenities are top notch. Being downtown and only minuets from north hills, this property allows you to access anything you may need within minutes.

Reply from Elan City Center

Fantastic experience! Lovely place and sweet friendly staff. Very clean place, excellent location, all facilities are available. Best place to live in!

Reply from Elan City Center

Love my place I live in. Perfect size for me, beautiful view, very convenient to everywhere I go. The people are all great! Couldn’t be happier

Reply from Elan City Center

The location , amenities and affordability of these apartment homes can’t be beat. The staff is incredible and I’ve made some great new friends.

Reply from Elan City Center

Amazing! Really loving living here! 10 out of 10 reccomend the community events and also really love the treats provided for residents in the lobby on special days.

Reply from Elan City Center

Excellent place and great staff. Apartments are very clean, the facilities are amazing: nice clean pool, pool table,...etc. The apartments are almost a 10-minute walk to downtown. Maintenance are very responsive. And the staff and welcoming and friendly. Keep it up!

Reply from Elan City Center

The building is great. It could use some new carpet in the hallways and a bit more monitoring of the fitness center. The staff is very good as well

Reply from Elan City Center

Really enjoy living here. Right next to William Peace University and so convenient to numerous restaurants, pubs an d green space. The area is safe, quiet and people in the building are very friendly.