Really enjoy living here. Right next to William Peace University and so convenient to numerous restaurants, pubs an d green space. The area is safe, quiet and people in the building are very friendly.

Great location and great staff. Only problems I have had are that, the key system is annoying but it looks like that's changing, often the dog bag stations are empty, guest parking is limited because residents park in them. Clay has patiently and quickly handled any of our problems. Also the coffee machine is terrible and tastes like metal every time. Maybe consider switching to a better system. Overall great experience and I have recommended to several people.

Very clean, quick responsive staff, excellent efficient units, prime location for quiet downtown living! This complex has a lot of amenities and likes to get their tenants involved in a lot of fun apartment-wide events

Reply from Elan City Center

Excellent, cheerful service for repairs. Often same day. Lobby is also well maintained. Convenient location close to great restaurants which are within walking distance!

Reply from Elan City Center

Great friendly staff, cleanliness everywhere, perfect location and wonderful residents! I cannot say enough positive thing since about this place for my family and myself. We are very fortunate!

Reply from Elan City Center

I just moved to this community and I already love it! I can’t believe how kind everyone is and how helpful. My girlfriend and I are both very excited to get involved.

Reply from Elan City Center

We have been at ECC for 3 months now and it was definitely the right decision. We enjoy our apartment and all the amenities the property has to offer. There are a good variety of community activities each month - pretty much something for everyone. We are very pleased with the response of the maintenance team when we have had an issue. Housekeeping in the common spaces is very good, but would like to see the hallways vacuumed more often and freight elevator needs a good scrubbing.

Reply from Elan City Center

Elan City Center is great! The community is wonderful, the facilities are amazing and everyone who works there is friendly and helpful! I'm so happy to call ECC home!

Reply from Elan City Center

Great community here at Elan. Quiet and private residence but great events to help meet other residents. Maintenance is very quick to come fix anything that is needed.

Reply from Elan City Center

I’ve been living at elan since August of 2016 and am signing into my fourth year! i absolutely love the city of Raleigh and Elan is a huge factor in my positive experiences here! I can’t imagine living anywhere else

Reply from Elan City Center

I’ve very much enjoyed the amenities and the luxury style of living. I am only Moving out because I purchased a home. The clientele here is professional and quiet.

Great location with nice amenities and a very friendly staff. Dog park next door is a plus and it’s walkable to all sorts of great bars and restaurants

Love the staff and location! Elan has great amenities. Residents are friendly and respectful! The best place to live in downtown! Lots of resident activities that make everyone feel included. The staff takes care of issues immediately!

I moved to Raleigh about a year ago and didn’t and had no clue where I was going to live. I knew I wanted to live downtown but a lot of the apartments downtown gave me a frat house vibe or weren’t worth what they were asking for rent. I decided to check out Elan City Center and was impressed with the apartments and the rent seemed far for what I was getting. I love it here it’s quiet compared to other apartment complexes downtown and it CLEAN. The management is exceptional!

Reply from Elan City Center

Great complex, quick maintenance, good gym, fun pool, respectful residents, awesome front desk staff, professional cleaning staff, lots of parking for visitors

Reply from Elan City Center

Overall, it is an excellent experience that is tough to beat in the downtown area. Wonderful neighborhood and in close proximity to everything in the heart of downtown.

Reply from Elan City Center

The property is maintained extremely well and the staff is very responsive and polite. The leasing office personnel are very helpful and accommodating and the maintenance crew is very respectful and convenient.

Reply from Elan City Center

Amazing staff and building! I love living in Elan City Center! I appreciate the extra care that is put into keeping our building clean. Especially with the warm weather coming, I was so happy to see that the pool open and looking beautiful!

Reply from Elan City Center

Elan has been a great place to live since we moved here in December. The location was a huge aspect of its appeal, as I can conveniently walk to work and a plethora of restaurants/bars downtown. The leasing office staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Elan City Center

I love the neighborhood and the building. The pool and fitness center are great as are the staff. I'm looking forward to being here moving forward.

Reply from Elan City Center

So far our experience couldn’t be better. The residents are all super nice, the community has events and gatherings that are always amazing, the staff is professional, and the location is unbeatable.

Reply from Elan City Center

Great neighborhood. Convenient and welcoming to professionals and the dog park makes it all worthwhile! Most importantly, the staff is fantastic and eager to please.

Reply from Elan City Center

Elan has exceeded even my lofty expectations. Their care, customer service and property have made moving here the best choice I have made for me!

Reply from Elan City Center

Friendly, well run and convenient! All the attributes of being in an urban area but quiet as well. The staff that work here are especially helpful and responsive. This is coming from the New Yorker who lived in Manhattan for 30 years!

Reply from Elan City Center

I’ve happily lived here for almost 3 years and I love everything about this community- especially the wonderful staff who ensure living here is as easy as possible for the residents!