Elan City Center

4.7

4.7

I love living in ECC! I am obsessed with my apartment (especially the kitchen!) and also love the community. The events that have been hosted even during a pandemic are so fun & thoughtful. Excited to see what summer events are to come!
Elan has been great! I love the location, it's right between everything, but still quiet. The management team is helpful and easy to communicate with.
The Elan City Center is a great place to live in the heart of Downtown Raleigh. The apartment has great staff, nice amenities, and is in a great location.
Excellent location and services! I have lived here for over two years and attend the law school downtown. The location is stellar and anytime there is an issue with the apartment it is addressed quickly.
Great place and community, even through COVID. Maintenance top notch. Looking forward to amenities fully opening back up. Hat tip Sara and team.
Great so far! Only been here a month, but a great start to my lease. The apartment is super nice and clean, and the amenities are wonderful. I've been using the gym and it's kept clean and sanitized
I’ve had a great experience so far! Everyone I’ve met (passed in the stair well) have been very friendly! The staff has been really helpful from touring to moving in and all the questions that come with that.
It has been an okay experience. I feel like the place is a little older with a lot of lights out and it just feels like it needs a bit more of a touch upand maintenance.
Clean, well-maintained, friendly. Haven’t gotten to use the amenities yet, but the gym looks nice (no old, disheveled equipment!) I love that everyone wears masks!
I really love my apartment. Moving in was such a breeze. My highlights are: -The staff. They are SO friendly. I have only had wonderful encounters with ALL of them. -The apartments are beautiful and have higher end features than my friends' apartments who are also in the area -Fantastic location -Rent prices are really affordable -Respectful community. Haven't had too much contact with people (re: COVID) but everyone is friendly and respectful. Cons: -While I love the color, the paint in the apartments is really low quality and stains SO bad and SO easily. -Halls can become a little dirty and dark as lights are burned out and not replaced quickly.